The following Monday, a fresh bouquet of poppies greeted Colleen when she arrived at her office, and the Monday after that and the Monday after that… “You’ve proven your point,” Colleen teased as she and JC relaxed on his couch after the third delivery.


“I haven’t even begun to prove my point,” he smiled and kissed her. “Besides, I have them on auto pay.”


“Remind me to make love to your credit card tomorrow.”


JC paused to actually think about how that could work. “Wouldn’t that hurt? I mean, would you need to bend it somehow…?” Colleen gently hit him with a throw pillow as he kissed her cheek. “I’m excited to meet your parents.”


“Don’t be,” Colleen rolled her eyes but gave a gentle laugh. “It’s fine. I mean, they’re fine, just, you know, families.”


“Well I’m glad we are doing Thanksgiving with them first. Christmas at the Chasez’ can be overwhelming now that they’re grandparents.”


“I’m sure it’ll be great.”


“Just as I’m sure your family will be great.”


“Yeah, I just…I don’t really bring guys home to meet them. Not anyone since law school. They’ll be fine but I just know Dad’s gonna slip in a joke about how my room was covered with posters of you.”


“Dad’s are dads. Mine will probably grill you about your financial stability then spend the rest of the time praising you for helping me find some of my confidence again.”


“And I would tell him the same thing I told you. All I did was believe in you, you found your own way.”


“I love you,” JC grinned.


“I love you too,” Colleen smiled back as the two kissed lovingly. 


Their make out session continued until they were interrupted by the sound of JC’s cell phone. He glanced at his Apple Watch to view the caller. “I gotta get this,” JC broke the kiss and grabbed his cellphone from his back pocket. “Hello Mistress,” JC answered as he stood up and walked to the kitchen for some privacy.


Colleen grabbed her glass of wine from the coffee table and sighed contentedly as she stared at the glow emitting from the fireplace. Their relationship was so weird but she loved every second of it. Since the gala, they’d been re-establishing the boundaries regarding the kink side of their relationship and Colleen felt oddly good about the amount of control she was willing to give up to him. Never too much but more than she ever expected to give to her partner. It was her own internal balance that was finally being calibrated to where she truly wanted it.


“I understand, Mistress,” JC said as he walked back into the room. “I’ll see you after the holiday. Goodnight.” JC hung up and let out a small moan as Colleen took notice of his hardening cock.


“Am I allowed to know or am I about to find out?” Colleen nearly giggled with anticipation.


“May I sit back down?” JC asked.


“Of course, it’s your…oh,” Colleen’s brain clicked why he was asking permission after talking to Mistress Raina. “You may.” JC resumed his position next to Colleen. “Tell me what Mistress Raina said.”


“She gave me a list,” JC replied with a small chuckle.


“What’s thing one?”


“Run any errands you need done before we fly out Wednesday.”


“So sounds like I need to make a list as well,” Colleen smirked. “I can do that. Next?”


“No play at your parent’s house.”


“I don’t know how we’ll survive four whole days but I think somehow we’ll manage.”


“Technically she said house, she didn’t say on the trip,” JC pointed out the loophole.


“And lucky for me we have a detached garage,” Colleen smirked. “My brother stores his bikes in there and his girlfriend might murder him if he tinkers with them while we’re visiting so we should be safe. Is there more?”


“Post something new on social media that isn’t about other people’s music.”


Colleen couldn’t hold back her belly laugh at that one. “I’m going to add my own rule that posting about the merch drop on Friday does not count. That seems like an odd request from her.”


“I told her how I want to get better with being more active in case something comes about next year with the stuff we recorded. I also…I don’t want to keep hiding away from the world and subsequently hiding you from it as well.”


“Josh, we’ve been over this. I respect your privacy. I would have loved to share that video of you singing at the gala, sure, but...”


“Yet a snippet got out anyway from someone else there. I mean, I’m not mad, I’m actually really proud of how that went.”


“So, why don’t you post that and a few pics? Fans have been lighting up my comments from my latest employment law post with requests for more footage.”


“Feels like I’m showing off though…”


“If you’re proud of what you did, then there is no harm in celebrating that. No pressure, you do what you want.”


JC contemplated it. “No, not now at least. I think, maybe, just something fun and silly to start. Don’t want to put too much pressure on myself.”


Colleen took JC’s phone and unlocked it with the pin to access his camera. She kicked her feet up on the coffee table to frame her fluffy pink socks with a crown emblem on the cuff as the fire blazed behind them. She tapped JC’s leg and he followed suit, his own black socks with the yellow Batman logo covering them in multiple directions now on display.


“We take too many pictures of our feet,” JC joked as Colleen took a few shots.


“We have two…unless you're doing something while I’m sleeping I don’t know about.”


“No!” JC laughed. “I don’t know, seems like a thing now. Like when we go places, instead of a selfie, we take a picture of our feet to mark the occasion.”


“That is so fucking weird,” Colleen fell to her side on the couch with laughter. “That’s so perfectly us. I think this one is safe to post but maybe we’ll keep future ones just for ourselves.”


JC took back his phone and smiled as he opened up Instagram and loaded the picture. “Here’s to the start of new traditions,” he captioned it and tagged Colleen. He then opened up his Twitter and posted the same.


“You know you can just post to Twitter from Instagram, right?” Colleen informed him.


“You know I have no idea how to do that,” JC answered earnestly.


“So, what else is on your list?” Colleen asked as she snuggled into JC.


“Now I wait for Mistress Raina to see it and she’ll decide what my reward should be.”


“Pretty sure that’s going to be my reward as well,” Colleen smiled as she kissed JC, pulling him to lay on top of her. “Let me at least get you back to where you were,” she whispered in his ear as her hand started to run over JC’s crotch.


Before long, both JC and Colleen’s phone pinged with a text message. They both looked at each other in confusion then checked their phones simultaneously.


J: What the fuck is with you two and feet?!


“Ok, if we’re really gonna do the feet thing, I’m cool with sending the pics to Joey if it’s giving him a complex,” Colleen laughed.


“Now we’re definitely doing the feet thing,” JC equally laughed. JC popped open Instagram and saw the post already had 374 comments. “Jesus, I put that up like, what, five minutes ago, if that?”


“You posting is like coming home to fresh baked cookies after school,” Colleen stated. “You always hope it’s going to happen then one day it does and you’re so excited, you don’t even know what to do with yourself.”


“Um, you eat the cookies, obviously,” JC downplayed it.


“Watch it or I’m gonna eat you,” Colleen warned.


“I wish you would,” JC winked. He looked back at the comments and didn’t see anything too awkward posted…from fans, at least.


chasezcoulee: This is so cute!

diavloshrimp: New music king

lancebass: Don’t post your OnlyFans content on main! @colleen.lasota.esq help him!

sirischuler: Do you still have your rainbow stripe socks? I love those!

winniedawho: Fashion royalty 

iamckirkpatrick: Feet


“My friends are idiots,” JC shook his head and resumed kissing Colleen. A few minutes later, JC’s phone buzzed again. He abruptly sat up to read the message and typed back immediately. “Can you take off your socks?”


“I was joking. Please don’t talk about my feet with Joey.”


“Not Joey. When’s the last time you got a pedicure?”


JC’s tone was more serious and Colleen knew it must be Mistress Raina he was texting with. “For the gala a few weeks back.” JC quickly typed and Colleen wondered exactly where this was going.


“Can I paint them candy apple red for you? Kind of an autumn/Thanksgiving vibe?” JC asked earnestly.


“You may,” Colleen grinned.


About 20 minutes later, Colleen found herself lying on the couch, half watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, as she rested her feet in JC’s lap. “So, did you teach Justin how to do this for the Gone video or did he teach you after?”


“Neither, Mistress Raina taught me years ago how to do them,” JC explained as he concentrated on getting the paint on evenly.


“Is it something you actually like doing or you’re just doing it because she told you? Not that I’m complaining or anything.”


“I actually do like it. It’s how I learned to paint my own nails and that’s fun plus, I don’t know, something about doing a service for my lady…I like how it makes me feel.”


“Well it’ll certainly cut down on my salon costs,” Colleen chuckled as she took a sip of her wine. “Exactly how full service is this treatment?”


“Ask and you shall receive,” JC winked.


“Refill?” she asked, swaying her nearly empty wine glass.


“Can you wait until I’m done this foot?”


“I can but something tells me you wouldn’t make Mistress Raina wait,” she gave JC a smirk.


“True but I’d also be laying on the floor doing this for her so easier to get up,” JC shot Colleen a quick smile.


“I can’t believe this is real life,” Colleen mused out loud as she laid her head back down.


“Because it’s so weird?” JC questioned.


“No, because it’s so utterly perfect.”


“You seem relaxed.”


“I am, actually. Work is good, we are good. You know, the last couple months have been super stressful. It’s nice to feel like I can actually breathe again.”


“Well don’t let me stop you,” JC insisted. “Finish up your wine and I’ll get you another glass in a minute.” Colleen did so, placing her now empty glass closer to JC on the coffee table as she settled back down. “The fire too warm?”


“No, it’s perfect,” Colleen smiled. The Housewives had become background noise at this point as Colleen took in the moment. The roar of the fire, the soft cushions underneath her, JC’s hands rubbing her feet slightly as he went. Colleen let out a large yawn. “Perhaps another glass of wine is a bad call.”


“Whatever you want to do, Babe. I can drive you home and stay at your place. That way I can be up early to run your errands and still have time to pack.”


“You want to pack my suitcase too?”


“If you want me to.”


“Oh, you pamper me so, Josh,” Colleen stated dramatically and gave a small laugh. “Don’t let me get too used to this.”


“I promise I won’t,” JC said evenly, belying the mischievous grin forming on his face. “Just relax and enjoy the experience. You’re right, so much stress, so much worry the past few months I’ve caused you. Let me alleviate just a little bit of it for you.”


“I’m not trying to blame you…”


“I know you’re not. Just unwind and take it all in. It’s cool out so just enjoy the peaceful fire.”


Colleen smiled and watched the flames dance about in the fireplace, not even noticing when JC hit the mute button on the tv. The only thing she was focused on was her complete enjoyment of the moment.


A ding from JC’s watch called her attention back to him. “That Raina again?” she asked.


“No, it’s Justin,” JC confirmed as he waved his hand over her toes to help dry the polish. “Off color comment about my post, nothing of importance.”


“How are he and Jess doing?” Colleen inquired as she turned back to the fire.


“The move seems to have helped. They have a more regular schedule and Lynn’s there to help out when need be so they can spend time alone. I mean, everything is just more laid back there. Slower, tranquil, so easy to unwind after a long day.”


“Sounds nice,” Colleen sighed.


“Well that’s what we’re doing right now. Letting go of any stress of the day, not worrying about tomorrow, just being present together and decompressing. I like how relaxed I can be around you, lounging about lazily, doing nothing more than watching the fire as we doze off for the evening. So mellow, so at ease, nothing to disturb us. Just zoning out, the flames so captivating to look at.”


The slightest ping went off in Colleen’s brain. “You set me up, you fucker,” she murmured as she continued to stare.


“I did,” JC leaned over and ran his fingertips from Colleen’s temple, down around her ear to her neck. Colleen moaned and her eyes fluttered, her body shifting ever so slightly as she started to get aroused. “You want to continue here or at your place?”


“I don’t…” Colleen couldn’t finish her sentence as she knew she’d be happy with whatever JC decided.


“Here’s what we’re going to do,” JC began to explain. “I’m going to drive you home. As I drive, you’re going to get more and more turned on, knowing we’re going to fuck when we get to your place. You’ll be so turned on, you won’t be able to resist touching yourself and telling me how much you want me. I’m going to spend the night, and while I drive you to work in the morning, you can write a list of things you need me to do for the day. Does that all sound agreeable?”


“Yes,” Colleen answered, processing every word JC said carefully and thoroughly.


“Good, stay right there and continue to just bask in the glow of the fire while I grab a change of clothes for tomorrow.” JC carefully got up, placing Colleen’s feet on the couch then leaning over to kiss her forehead before running upstairs.


Colleen could tell JC left but continued to do as she was told and let the flickering of the flames draw her in deeper. A smile soon spread across her face as the one thought she could manage was that life couldn’t get any better than this moment and she had a whole lifetime of moments just like tonight to look forward to.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story