“I don’t wanna,” JC muttered and curled into Colleen under the sheets.


“Come on, it’s finally opening night. You aren’t excited?” Colleen teased.


“No!” JC protested, holding her body closer. “I changed my mind.”


“Fine, call the guys and let them know,” Colleen smirked.


JC eyed her, annoyed that she instantly called his bluff. “Can’t we just stay in bed all day until the last possible second?”


“No, but we can snuggle for ten more minutes before we have to get up.”


JC smiled as he nestled in. “I don’t like that this will be the last night.”


“We have two more nights. You don’t roll out until Sunday.”


“Can we lay in bed all day tomorrow?” 


“Yes, we can do that,” Colleen chuckled and ran her fingers through his recently dyed hair. “You know, if you get lonely, you can always cuddle Joey.”


“He’s reminded me several times of that fact,” JC shuddered. “I keep getting told I’m on the adult bus but let’s be honest, I’m sharing with Joey.”


“Would you rather be with Chris and Justin and their entire families or Lance, Michael and a set of teething babies? With Joey, you’ll at least get to sleep.” JC made a large “harmph” sound and didn’t want to admit Colleen was right. “Come on, the sooner we get up, the sooner you get to see your favorite person.”


JC smiled at the thought as his hand moved over to rub Colleen’s growing stomach. “Hey baby girl.”


“Or boy,” Colleen quickly reminded him.


“We’re having a girl, I can feel it,” he stated matter of factly.


“You’re gonna feel like an idiot when you’re wrong.”


“Hey, who’s idea was it to not know the gender?”


“Yours!”


“Oh yeah,” JC replied sheepishly. “I changed my mind on that too.”


“Well that one you can let the doctor know about at our appointment.”


“Glad they could fit us in before I head out. I know we’re a little early for the six month checkup.”


“Lucky for you my OB/GYN is a fan,” Colleen winked.


“If she doesn’t have tickets, I’ll get her some.”


“Oh, she has tickets,” Colleen laughed. “If you could get her a hug from Chris though, that would be great.”


“Chris?”


“Don’t be hateful,” Colleen playfully hit him with a pillow. “You’re milking it now. Get up.”


“Fine,” JC grumbled and got up, heading downstairs to start the coffee. Colleen threw on a robe and headed down the hall to peer into the redecorated guest room. She could still smell the fresh paint on the walls but her bed, couch and desk had fit in nicely. She figured she’d get to unpacking all her nik naks once JC wasn’t around to distract her.


“You gonna sleep in here while I’m gone?” JC asked when he eventually came back up with the coffee.


“Maybe to start. Kyle has been insistent on staying with me once I reach a certain girth.”


“Take her up on it. This is your house now too.”


“Yeah, I guess it is,” Colleen slightly lamented. She was more than happy to be living with JC but selling the house she’d worked so hard for was bittersweet. JC’s offer of making the guest room over with her things so she could have a space all her own did help a lot, however.


“Now the question is, what do we do in here?” JC smirked as he guided her over to a cleaned out room that would be the nursery. Only a crib currently occupied it, JC insistent that he put it together before he left.


“I’ve been thinking animals. Like each wall is a different group. We can do like a safari and a forest and a barnyard…”


“Let’s do an ocean over by the window.”


“I love that,” Colleen smiled.


“I love you,” JC kissed her. “Shower?”


“Go ahead in. I want to sip my coffee a little longer.”


“Now who’s stalling?” JC winked.


“Hey, it takes me twice as long to wake up now since you made me switch to half caf.”


“You had to cut back anyway, don’t pin all this on me,” JC chuckled and headed to the bathroom. Colleen headed out to the balcony off the bedroom and sat, taking in the view she never stopped appreciating. Two years ago she only dreamed of meeting JC, now she sat there in his house, carrying his child, and preparing to send him off on a reunion tour. It would never matter how long it had been, it was still unbelievable to her.


Colleen slipped into the shower just as JC was about to finish up. “Want me to stay?” he asked.


“I do,” she grinned seductively and placed her hand on JC’s shoulder. The pressure alone made him moan as he knelt and looked up at her. God, he was going to miss this. “Grab the soap and get me nice and clean.”


“Yes Madame,” he replied and dutifully did so. Since Colleen became pregnant, JC’s need to pamper her had increased tenfold, which worked out perfectly as Colleen’s desire to be in the more submissive role was off and on at present. Being pregnant increased her tiredness and she was all too happy to let JC take care of her. 


JC had been insistent on giving her a title, something different from Raina. Goddess was too weird and Ma’am made her feel old. Madame seemed to work as it still gave an air of authority yet was tame enough to be used publicly since JC was likely to have people constantly around on the road.


Colleen sighed as she felt JC’s hands on her body. She shut her eyes and focused on the way his body felt against her, trying not to get upset that she knew she wouldn’t feel it for months. It was technically a lie, the schedule had been built specifically with all the guys' home lives in consideration so extended stops in Nashville, Orlando and even New York were predetermined and JC promised to fly home when they had a stretch to be with her. She knew she could make the drive to Vegas when they stopped there but flying anywhere else was going to be based on doctor’s orders.


“May I be a little dirty as I get you clean, Madame?” JC asked as he kissed Colleen’s neck.


“Mmmm, you may,” she obliged. JC got a bit more autonomy with Colleen than he did with Mistress Raina, which suited everyone. JC liked being commanded by Raina, feeling completely at her whim. With Colleen, he had more freedom to ask for what he wanted in the moment. He enjoyed knowing he could flip the script at any moment and become the dominant if that’s what she wanted. He felt whole with her.


JC’s fingers slipped easily between Colleen’s legs as he continued to nibble at her neck, the coconut scent of the soap lingering on her wet skin. Colleen gasped as JC teased her clit and he smiled at her reaction. Her sex drive was all over the place lately but when she wanted it, she wanted it bad.


“Josh…Josh…fuck me,” she begged after only a few moments.


“Too dangerous in here,” he warned.


“Wasn’t…dangerous…before,” Colleen panted, already feeling close.


“You weren’t pregnant before,” JC explained.


“Could’ve…fallen…and broken…my wrist or some…” Colleen’s argument was silenced as JC deftly slid two fingers deep inside her as she screamed in pleasure. Just like that, he was in control. He never knew it could be this way and he still marveled at it each time.


Colleen came within moments, her body wanting to double over but JC held her upright. He slowed down as his thumb began to circle her clit, wanting her to get a second orgasm in before they had to stop.


“Josh…fuck me…” she requested again, reaching back to touch his hard cock that pressed against her body.


“Tonight…not now,” he promised as he continued.


“Party…after…” she reminded him.


“Shit,” he cursed, forgetting how truly long this day was going to be.


“Dressing room…after…don’t shower,” she instructed him.


“Babe, you’ve seen me after rehearsals. It is not good.”


“I said, don’t shower,” she growled at him. Something about all that sweaty testosterone that had been coming off of him lately was doing something to her that she decided not to question. The thought of tasting the salt off his skin was turning her on more.


“Yes Madame,” JC agreed, knowing the difference between a request and a command. Back he went to happily doing anything she wanted of him. It was thrilling to feel the tide turning with each motion, each sound. He was hers, she was his.


“Josh,” she cried out, “give me your cock or I’m going to take it myself.”


JC’s cock wholeheartedly agreed with Colleen’s demand and JC followed eagerly. He carefully bent Colleen over as the water worked to massage her back and effortlessly replaced his fingers with his cock. He held still just a moment, wanting to remember the sensation for when he was lonely on the road. Slowly, he pulled out and pushed back in as he held her hips tightly for support.


Colleen felt him fill her over and over, the slow steady rhythm feeling perfect as every motion inched her closer to orgasm. Somehow JC just knew what she needed, every time. It wasn’t even just about sex, it was about their lives together and apart. She didn’t believe in your partner being the missing piece of you; she was a whole and capable person before JC ever physically entered her life. Yet JC made her feel complete, like the salt around a good margarita. The drink was still delicious but that extra element pushed it to the next level. A cocktail would have been heaven right now.


Soon enough, Colleen’s second orgasm came over her, like a steamroller going over every inch of her body. Her eyes rolled back as her body shuddered against JC, which set him off inside of her, grunting his pleasure. He slowed down and slipped out quickly so he could get her back up standing. He spun Colleen around to face him as her body swayed and she grinned widely at him, her body still recovering.


“You ok, Babe?” JC asked as he brushed her wet hair out of her face.


“Yeah,” Colleen lazily giggled. “If you promise to do that every day to me, you can stay home.”


“Deal. Call the guys and let them know.”


Colleen’s smile quickly upturned in one corner at JC throwing her own words back at her. “Wash my hair,” she laughed.


“Yes Madame,” JC grinned and grabbed the shampoo bottle as Colleen turned her back towards him once more. This delicious game of cat and mouse they played, always changing direction, keeping him on his toes, would never grow old.


Showered and dried, the couple threw on clothes for their doctor’s appointment…well, JC did at least.


“Josh, we got a problem,” Colleen frowned.


“What’s wrong?” Colleen turned and pointed at her unbuttoned jeans and now too short shirt. “We bought maternity clothes.”


“Yeah but they look like maternity clothes.” JC wasn’t following the problem. “Josh, ever since you guys announced the reunion, the paparazzi has been pretty prevalent.” JC had warned her it could happen but was shocked to find someone outside Lance and Michael’s house with their iPhone at the ready the very night they announced and went over for dinner. 


“I’m sorry, Babe. I know you didn’t sign up for this.”


“Well, I kind of did but that’s not my point. We’ve done really well at hiding this little one so far but…Josh, there’s going to be press and a slew of celebrities and so many fans…I’m gonna get caught.”


JC sat on the bed and thought. Colleen’s pregnancy wasn’t hidden among their family and friends but it wasn’t out there publicly either. They’d debated doing an announcement but JC felt too weird about it. Still, Colleen was right that unless she got hidden away from all the cameras, which would mean missing out on so much of the evening, the story would be circulating before the concert had even started.


“Let me think about it,” JC told her. “For now, just put on something comfy and let’s get to the doctor. The garage is underground so I’m not worried about anyone seeing us.”


Colleen sighed and changed. She didn’t exactly know why she was upset. She wasn’t mad JC didn’t want to publicize the pregnancy and didn’t mind covering up in public or staying in more. It was more the worry that eventually someone was going to figure it out and she didn’t want to make the wrong call on how to handle it. Throwing on a pair of leggings, a white eyelet top and a sweater she could pull around herself, they headed out.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story