The next two weeks flew by with JC and Colleen in some way communicating each day. JC’s schedule was erratic and Colleen sometimes had to pull last minute late nights but even just the “How’s your day?” text would cause them both to pause and smile. 


J: I heard from Mistress Raina today.


C: Oh?


Colleen was knee deep preparing for a briefing over dinner that evening but definitely wanted to hear what JC had to say. Of course, she always wanted to hear anything he had to say.


J: Yeah, she told me about the suspension. She and Miss Jacky came to some sort of new agreement but she didn’t divulge any details. 


C: Good for her.


J: You’re still mad.


C: Let’s just say I’m running background checks on any new clients that end up on my schedule.


J: It’s worked out though, right? That’s gotta count for something.


C: So far so good but just because she may have been right doesn’t mean her methods were. Sorry JC but I just don’t trust her.


J: I understand. Sounds like she has a lot of trust to earn back because of me.


C: I wish you would stop blaming yourself. 


JC sighed at his phone. They’d been over this a few times plus Mistress Raina also told him none of this was his fault but it didn’t make him feel less so. Things were going well with Colleen, he really liked her despite his apprehension with wanting to start another relationship. Yet he still felt the need to make amends with both women.


J: I want to go see her.


C: Ok


J: Ok you’re cool with it or ok you’re actually pissed and not saying anything?


Colleen smiled despite herself. Most guys took “ok” as blanket permission to do whatever they wanted. The fact that JC wanted clarification spoke to his respect for her feelings, which she found to be a rare quality in anyone these days.


C: Ok I appreciate you telling me but you certainly don’t need my permission to go.


J: I want to make sure you’re ok with me going.


C: Why would I not be? The whole point is we know each other goes there and should be respectful of that. I’m not trying to make you stop or change at all.


JC stared at the last message, reading and re-reading to make sure he actually understood what she was saying. No one had ever said that to him who knew. Mostly he got discouraged or judged or the rare girl who thought she could give him the same experience. This...this was different and he was starting to realize just how much so.


J: Thank you, that means a lot to hear you say that. 


C: Of course. Just so we are clear, as long as we are being respectful of each other, I’m perfectly fine. I like you telling me you are going to see Raina and I promise to let you know when I plan to see Mistress Piper. That work for you?


J: Sounds fair to me.


C: I should actually call in for a session. This case is starting to wear me down with all the minutiae we have to include. 


J: I hope you aren’t going cuz of me.


C: Not exactly but I’m not gonna lie, I’m liking spending my free time talking to you. But I’ve also been a bit trepidatious to go back after everything that happened.


J: I thought you said Piper didn’t have anything to do with it?


Colleen thought hard about how to answer JC back. The issue was that she was still upset Mistress Piper hadn’t told her about JC in the first place. She knew rationally that she couldn’t have told her with everything else surrounding it, yet it still felt like a lie.


C: She didn’t, it’s just awkward for me right now. I think I need to just talk some things out with her.


J: You do whatever you feel is best, even if it’s to take some more time.


C: Thanks for being supportive, JC.


J: Anytime, Babe.


Colleen’s face broke out in a full grin as she read JC’s last text. Babe….she could definitely get used to that.


Two days later, Joshua found himself in a familiar spot at Mistress Raina’s feet, painting her toenails a beautiful violet with flecks of sparkle that would reflect the light just so. He’d gotten pretty good at it over the years and he found it an odd skill women loved when he’d offer. He couldn’t help but let his mind wander to think if Colleen would like it.


Mistress Raina’s hand pawed lazily through his hair as he worked. “How are you feeling, Joshua?” she asked.


“Better than last time we met, Mistress.”


“Is that thanks to our little Leena?”


“Yes Mistress, however, I still don’t really know Leena yet, I’m still trying to get to know Colleen.”


Mistress Raina smiled and ran her finger nails lightly over Joshua’s neck, causing him to momentarily stop his brushstrokes so he didn’t mess up as an excited shiver ran through him. “I’m glad you recognize there’s a difference,” she cooed.


“Yes Mistress, I understand, I just haven’t seen the difference yet.”


“You will.” Joshua put the finishing bit of paint on her pinky toe and screwed the cap back on the polish. He then picked up a hand fan and began to wave it slowly over her feet. “So then tell me about Colleen.”


Joshua didn’t look up but Mistress Raina could sense his smile as he spoke. “I like her, Mistress. I like her confidence, her sense of style, her wit. She’s very easy to talk to but she also doesn’t drop everything for me. She hasn’t made me her number 1 priority and I like that because I shouldn’t be. I love that she has a mind of her own.”


Mistress Raina let out an uproarious laugh. “Mind of her own. I’ve barely seen that woman have an original thought since she arrived.”


Joshua grimaced. This was odd territory for him. A part of him wanted to defend Colleen but he knew the issue was they were seeing two different sides of the same person. 


“Mistress, would you be able to tell me a little bit about Leena?”


Mistress Raina’s eyes widened in surprise but she quickly recovered. The only question Joshua ever asked was “How may I please you?”. They must really be hitting it off even better than she had hoped.


“I only see her from time to time. Always friendly, nice smile, cute butt. Sometimes Piper sends her over here to clean, always does a good job, very through. She’s definitely focused on her task at hand.”


Joshua tried to imagine Colleen doing mundane chores like some happy little housewife. It seemed completely out of character for her though. He wanted to ask more but knew Mistress Raina would have said as much if she wanted to. Joshua folded up the fan. “I believe they are done now, Mistress.”


Mistress Raina kicked her feet up and examined Joshua’s work. She wriggled her toes and pressed her thumb against one of the nails to see if it left an imprint. She was pleased to see it did not and Joshua hadn’t lost his touch.


“Good boy,” she told him as she lifted his chin up so he could stare at her. “Do you want to meet Leena?”


“Yes Mistress, eventually,” Joshua replied, licking his lips at the gorgeous woman above him.


“Are you scared?” Mistress Raina teased.


“Not exactly, Mistress. I just feel I need some more education about what exactly it is she’s into before experiencing it.”


“It’s odd to be on the other side of it, isn’t it Joshua?”


“Yes Mistress, it is.”


“Glad you’re both taking it slow,” Mistress Raina told him as she stood, lifting his chin again, indicating for him to stand. Joshua followed suit and rose to his feet. It didn’t matter that he towered over Mistress Raina by nearly a foot, she was clearly the one in charge. She turned him around and pushed him firmly so he fell into the seat she had previously occupied and quickly straddled his lap, pushing her body against his hardening cock. Joshua moaned but sat motionless; he knew better.


“If things go well, I may have to give little Miss Leena some tips on how to dominate you,” Mistress Raina teased Joshua as her hand grabbed his hair sharply, pulling his head back and exposing his neck. Mistress Raina licked slowly up the nape of his neck until she could feel the goosebumps forming on his skin under her tongue. She reached his earlobe and gave it a soft suck then whispered “But not tonight.” She sat straight back up and pushed Joshua’s face firmly into her cleavage. Joshua gripped the sides of the chair as he moaned his appreciation into her breasts.


Down the hall, Colleen stood staring at Mistress Piper. Now that the secret was out, it didn’t matter about her and JC being there at the same time. In fact, they planned it this way to start testing out the waters but Colleen was having second thoughts.


“I’m not ready, Mistress,” Colleen confessed. “I’m just getting to know him. He’s….he’s amazing! He’s so laid back and go with the flow but when it comes to his work, he’s absolutely laser focused. He’s kind, he’s funny and his smile, oh God, his smile!”


“I get it, he’s a dreamboat,” Mistress Piper chuckled. “I’m glad this is working out, despite how it got started.”


Colleen bit her lip, scared to know the answer to her question yet knowing she wouldn’t be satisfied if she left it unasked. “Mistress, what was your plan for us?”


“Honestly, I never really got to something concrete. Once you told me you liked him, I knew we’d have to do something at some point. But you hadn’t been here long, I wanted to work with you more and then Josh left so the opportunity disappeared. I know I wanted it here though, someplace safe for you both.”


“It’s weird to hear you call him Josh, Mistress.”


“Once he started coming regularly, he asked us to switch it from his stage name to his real name. Only Raina calls him Joshua.” Colleen furrowed her brow. “I’m guessing you are still calling him JC?” Mistress Piper asked and Colleen nodded. “I mean, that’s what the world knows him as. Maybe it’ll change, maybe it won’t but right now it’s still early; don’t read into it too much.”


“You’re right, Mistress,” Colleen agreed. “I just...I still can’t believe this is even happening and I’m trying so hard not to over analyze everything but he’s so easy to talk to so then I just say stuff and then I worry it’s the wrong stuff and I don’t want to scare him because I do like him but not just cuz I’ve been after him forever but because he’s like genuinely a great guy and I don’t find those very often and then on top of that he’s my actual fucking fantasy come to life and he’s here and he’s real and I just can’t risk losing that after trying so hard to….”


“Ok ok ok,” Mistress Piper finally stopped her. “You’re gonna hyperventilate”. Mistress Piper grabbed both of Colleen’s hands into her own, inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly. She locked eyes with Colleen, getting her to follow her lead and calm down.


After a few minutes, Colleen was breathing normal again. “Sorry Mistress, I guess I’ve been a lot more worked up about it than I realized.”


“It’s a lot to handle, I get it,” Mistress Piper reassured her. “What do you want to do?”


“I don’t want him to see me like this Mistress, not yet,” Colleen quickly replied. “I mean, I know technically he has but….we’ve only ever kissed. I want to be fully present with him, at least to start.”


“That’s completely fair. We can play just in the room tonight, does that work?


“Yes Mistress, thank you,” Colleen smiled, breathing a sigh of relief.


“Of course,” Mistress Piper smiled back, brushing Colleen’s hair back with her finger tips. “You ready?”


“Yes Mistress,” Colleen replied, already starting to relax at Mistress Piper’s touch.


“Yeah you are,” Mistress Piper smirked. She took Colleen’s hand and led her to the big plush chair in the corner of the room, gently guiding her down to sit. Mistress Piper then straddled Colleen’s lap, letting her fingers once again slowly caress Colleen’s hair.


“Life has been such a roller coaster the past few weeks” Mistress Piper intoned. “Time to unwind on the lazy river for a bit. Just lay back and let the nice warm feeling guide you. No thoughts, no worries, just this relaxing feeling taking over you.”


Leena’s simple smile spread across her face as Mistress Piper spoke. It was so easy, almost too easy, for Mistress Piper to relieve Leena of all the stress and pressure she piled onto herself. Leena’s head lulled to the side as her eyes closed and she envisioned the scene Mistress Piper was describing, with one notable exception. As her hand hung loosely in the imaginary water, she felt the barest touch of fingertips against her own. In her mind’s eye, she turned and saw JC on an identical innertube next to her. He was laid back with sunglasses on, the sun starting to tan his chest, the breeze playing through his curls. Leena sighed contentedly at the vision she had conjured up as she lost herself in the fantasy.


A little less than two hours later, Colleen emerged from the back into the lounge area. JC had finished up with Mistress Raina a few minutes earlier and was waiting for her. He was so fucking horny and while he didn’t know if seeing Colleen was the best idea right now, they had agreed to meet up after and grab a drink.


“Hey Babe, feeling any better?” JC asked, standing up eagerly to greet her.


“Hmmm? Oh yeah, much better,” Colleen smiled at him, patting his chest.


JC eyed her skeptically, “You sure you want to go out? You still seem a little out of it.”


Colleen giggled, “Afterglow, I guess. It’ll be good to walk around in the fresh air.” She grabbed JC’s hand and led him into the alley. As the door shut behind them, JC fought off the urge to push Colleen up against the brick exterior of the club and ravage her entire body.


“You want to fuck her so bad,” he heard Mistress Raina’s voice ringing in his ears. “The thought of it makes you so hard. All in due time. For now, just let her tease you with it, I know how much you like that.”


JC watched Colleen walk down the alley, the orange jacket of her pant suit hitting her ass just so. She turned back to look at him and he noticed her tan camisole looked lower than before, the barest peak of lace from her bra exposed, tempting him…


“Are you sure you’re ok?” Colleen questioned him. JC made no attempt to even hide that he was staring at her chest so Colleen bent down to meet him at eye level.


“Shit, I’m sorry,” JC blushed, coming back to his senses. “Guess I’m still a little fucked up as well.”


“It’s ok,” Colleen smiled at him gently. She walked over to him, cupped her face in her hands and guided his lips to her own.


“It’s so easy, isn’t it?” Colleen recalled Mistress Piper telling her. “No reason to overthink it. You can kiss him without worry, you can flirt effortlessly and still keep your excitement under control. You love flirting with him, teasing him, making up for all those times he’s teased you that he doesn’t even know about.”


JC let Colleen take the kiss slow, letting every motion of her body affect him. Her tongue licking his lips, her hands bristling the start of his 5 o’clock shadow as they moved to wrap around his neck, her breasts just aching to be touched, her body pressing firmly against his.


Colleen smiled against JC’s lips then gave his lower lip a gentle tug with her teeth. “Easy there, Lion.”


“Pretty sure it’s tiger,” JC corrected her.


“You’re no tiger. Besides, you already come with your own mane,” Colleen joked as she ruffled his hair.


JC laughed as he moved his hair back into place. “An old lion, like ones you see at the zoo who just sits on a rock all day and his mane is all gray and mangy.”


Colleen deftly moved her hand to cup the bulge in JC’s jeans that she had felt firmly pressed against her as they had kissed. JC gasped in surprise. “Nothing old about this,” Colleen told him.


JC moaned deeply. “Oh, you are a bad girl.”


“No, I’m a good girl. Ask around.”


“I know better.”


“Not yet you don’t,” Colleen teased as she pulled her hand back.


JC body did a full shiver of excitement and frustration. “I’m gonna get you for that,” JC grinned.


“You better,” Colleen winked before turning and heading onto the main road. JC didn’t immediately follow so Colleen looked back at him. “You coming?”


“With any luck I will be,” JC said to himself as he joined her, grabbing her hand as they walked to the nearest bar for a night cap.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story