The next evening

 

The day had totally rocked. She had woken up beside Justin with him smiling way too big and her making comments about morning breath. She didn’t mean to fall asleep in his room. She had had every intention of sleeping in her own bed, but she was fully rested laying there beside him and was unable to keep herself from drifting off. She had woken up beside him and had felt completely refreshed after a full nights sleep. They had spent the morning watching cartoons and then they both had to leave to go to the venue. She wanted him to kiss her before she left to change and get ready, but he didn’t.

 

At the venue she had only seen him a few times, but that was ok. It wasn’t out of the ordinary to see him run past at about 1:20 and then at 3:45 have him pop his head in the room to ask anyone if they’ve seen Chris. She saw him on his cell phone at a table far away from where the food that was catered was being served. She wondered who he was talking to and wanted to go over there and talk to him, but decided she didn’t need to be leechish.

 

She had gone to get dinner and when she sat down she noticed him getting up with Joey and some of the crew. She hated she hadn’t gone to get dinner earlier; then maybe she would have been able to sit with him. But she had promised Rick she would wait for him.

 

It was when she was in the play room, lying down, reading something in Rolling Stone about the concerts that summer when she felt a presence. When she moved the magazine down away from her face she saw him standing there, dressed for the show, leaning against the wall, smirking at her.

 

She narrowed her eyes at him even though she was smiling. “What do you want?”

 

He stared at her for a few seconds. The expression “undressing her with his eyes” came to mind, because that’s exactly how she felt under his gaze. But surprisingly, she didn’t really mind. “You.”

 

“You’re disturbing my reading.”

 

She tried not to giggle when he swaggered over to her, trying to be as cool and suave as possible. She knew he was joking, and she loved every minute of it. “It’s been almost 24 hours since I’ve felt your lips against mine.”

 

“Lets be a little more dramatic why don’t we.” She rolled her eyes and lifted the magazine up over her face so she couldn’t see him leaning over her.

 

“I need to feel you in my arms again.”

 

When the magazine was plucked from her grasp and tossed somewhere in the room, her mouth dropped and she was getting ready to cuss him out out of annoyment but when she looked up and saw the mischievous look in his eyes and the wide grin, she couldn’t help but want to curl up to him. It had only been about half a day since she was able to be close to him and normally she would gag over couples, or whatever you wanted to call them, that couldn’t stand being more than 5 minutes apart. But she really did miss him that day. She had gotten a hint of what it was like to be cared for and to get affection the night before, and now she hated to admit it, but she really liked it, and wanted to be that way with im again.

 

“You’ve been listening to Richard Marx again haven’t you?”

 

She could see him trying to keep the façade of Rico Suave up. But he let out a quiet laugh and then contained himself. “I’ve been waiting for you Kristen.”

 

She smiled, realizing that he was now crawling over her on his hands and knees. She had a feeling she was gonna get her little bout of affection she had been craving. “Right here?”

 

He nodded and his voice returned to a more normal Justin tone. “You look cute today.”

 

“You can stop with the seducer act. It’s getting annoying.”

 

He situated himself beside her on the couch, his back to the back of the furniture, making her lay a little on her side. “Ok.”

 

“Don’t mind me I’m just laying here.” She said it in a sarcastic tone but in all actuality she didn’t mind at all. He was pressed against her, and his arms were around her, and he was contently sighing. She was almost starting to believe that he really did like her.

 

“Hey.” He whispered in her ear after it had been quiet for a while.

 

Goosebumps tickled her skin at his soft voice. “Hi.”

 

“We still on for tonight?”

 

It was a little uncomfortable the way his arm that was half underneath her was pressing into her side. She shifted and turned around so that she was facing him. “Tonight?”

 

“Yeah, me and you, putt putt.” She watched him as he cautiously examined the necklace she was wearing that day. It was a piece of string with a guitar pic on it. He seemed enthralled.

 

“It’s gonna be late, isn’t it?”

 

His eyes left her necklace and looked straight at her. He smiled boyishly and squeezed her a little against him. “I found a 24 hour place. And we don’t have to head out until tomorrow around lunch, so we can stay as long as we want and don’t have to worry about getting tired.”

 

She laughed at his childish ways and nodded. “Alright.”

 

His smile beamed even more as he said, “Yay. Date number 2. Then sex.”

 

Kristen scoffed and rolled her eyes, attempting to push him away. “Justin just go buy a hooker.”

 

His nose crunched up. She had the urge to lean in and kiss him on the tip of it. This boy was making her crazy, seriously. “No, they’re nasty sex.”

 

She cocked an eyebrow at him. “Oh really?”

 

Immediately his eyes went wide and he corrected himself. “Not that I know.”

 

She smiled and pinched the skin of his hip that was exposed from the way his shirt had rode up. “Sure…” He started to pinch as well. She felt his hands under her shirt, playful picking at the skin on her back. She wanted to do something to get him to stop but now she was fully pressed into him: Her front and his front. His face was dangerously close to hers and his tongue was stuck between his smiling teeth.

 

He was up to no good.

 

He started to chuckle quietly. “Mmhmm”

 

“What?”

 

He was beaming. “You’re wearing lip-gloss. I didn’t know you wore stuff like that.”

 

She could feel the blood rush to her face. She had put up a tiny bit of make up that morning. Just some lip gloss and something to make her cheeks stand out more. She didn’t know how she let herself do that, make up for her was only for going out, but she had a pretty good idea why. “Chap-stick. Lips are chapped,” she lied.

 

“Don’t look chapped to me. I smell strawberries.”

 

He was licking his lips. All sanity was flying out the window. “Uh, so?”

 

“You wanted to get my attention. You want me to kissss you.”

 

“Emergency Emergency, the ego is growing. I repeat, the ego-“

 

He cut her off. “I’ll shut you up if you don’t stop.”

 

“How you gonna do that?” She was hoping he’d do what she wanted.

 

“I have ways…”

 

She egged him on. “Ways of annoying me…”

 

“Ways of preoccupying that hot little mouth of yours…” She wanted to keep her hormones in check. But something about the way he said it and the tone of his voice and how she could feel the moisture from his mouth on hers made it impossible to maintain control.

 

“Y-You cant just kiss me to get me-“

 

“Yes I can.” It was starting to piss her off the way he kept interrupting her. Which was a good thing, it fired her up a little bit. Her hormones were suppressed for a moment, a very short moment.

 

“You’re about two sec-“

 

But it was too late. Before she had chance to argue with him, he had placed his mouth on hers. He tasted like sweet tea and she wanted more. It was an automatic reaction, when she felt his lips on hers, her mouth had opened. She had felt him chuckle a little, and then comply with her wishes and kiss her deeply. She felt his hand gently hold her cheek and she almost melted.

 

Almost. She wasn’t pathetic, well at least not completely.

 

He pulled away, bringing her bottom lip with him and letting it go with a loud sucking noise, trying to prove a point. “What was that?”

 

Her brain was mush. Her eyes were lazy. Her body was a puddle. So nevermind, she was pathetic. “Huh?”

 

He smiled and tucked her into his chest, holding on to her tightly. “That’s what I thought.”

 

Her brain was starting to function again and she mumbled into his chest, her eyes closed, thinking how nice it would be to take a nap right then. “You’re such a cocky bastard.”

 

“Cocky, eh?”

 

Her eyes popped open when she felt him grinding into her a little bit. She could feel him and it was a reality kick. She wouldn’t admit she didn’t mind. “Oh get off me.”

 

“No.” He held her tighter as she struggled against him.

 

Finally her body when lax and she started to whine, making pitiful noises and finally saying in a nasally voice. “You’re molesting me.”

 

She looked up at him and he smiled down at her, winking, “Oh I’ll molest you…” She couldn’t help herself, and she started to smile back. The next thing she knew she was laughing and he was leaning down again, his smile getting closer to hers.

 

This time she got the courage, or either lost control, and she lifted her mouth to his, now her holding his cheek. She felt his jaw move against her hand as he kissed her and soon it was getting more and more heavy.

 

She didn’t know if it was just because they had had so much sexual tension before, or if this was just what happened when you started liking someone, or if she was being a whore but she couldn’t stop herself. She didn’t want to stop herself. She wanted to just kiss him, until her lips were numb. She loved feeling him next to her, holding on to her, drinking her in.

 

He knew how to work his lips and tongue and mouth.

 

He was torturing her and she loved it.

 

She didn’t even care when he took in a sharp breath and pulled away, moving them so that she was on top of him. She hadn’t even realized that her legs were on either side of him until she settled her weight and her eyes popped open from what she felt.

 

He blushed and whispered, “Sorry.”

 

She didn’t give a shit that he was slightly aroused. It just made her want to kiss him some more. So she did.

 

She lifted her hips off him a little bit, afraid of what that kind of connection might cause, but continued attacking his mouth.

 

It wasn’t until there was a horrendous banging on the door and the sound of Mike going “Justin are you in there?” when she realized where she was and what she was doing. She pulled away just in time to see the door swing open and Mike standing there, a little out of breath.

 

Justin took a deep breath and started to say “What the-“

 

But he didn’t get the chance. She felt someone picking her up and sitting her back down. And when she got her bearings straight, she realized that she was now sitting on the couch alone and Justin was being dragged out of the room by Mike, with him yelling something.

 

She looked outside and saw people running past, all in one direction.

 

She was thoroughly confused and alone and still out of breath. Five seconds hadn’t passed when Rick ran into the room and yelled at her. “Come on girl we have to get out of here.”

 

She got up and walked over to him and he grabbed her arm and started speed walking out of there. “What the fuck Rick?”

 

He sounded more annoyed than concerned as they followed the frantic mass. “There’s been a bomb threat or something. We all gotta go into the conference room and get check off while they do a search.”

 

“A bomb!?” Well that was a shocker.

 

He shrugged. “It’s happened once before.”

 

She started having horrific images of them trying to usher 20,000 or how every many screaming girls out of the place. She shuddered. “Do they evacuate the whole place?”

 

“Nah, they wont even tell the ticket holders probably, maybe tomorrow. They gotta get the boys out though.”

 

She wiggled her arm free from his grasp and they turned a corner and entered a large room about the size of a high school gym, where the crew and everyone else with the tour was scattered about in huddles of groups talking loudly. She saw some of the security from the venue and their own talking to each other. “What happened?”

 

“Ya know that pay phone by the locker rooms?”

 

She followed him, glad they weren’t walking so fast anymore. They were in a line now, waiting showing their passes to a stadium guard. “Yeah.”

 

Rick turned a little and looked at her and then around the room as he talked. “PJ was standing by there when it started to ring and when he answered some dude was like “there’s a bomb in the building” and then hung up.”

 

“What?”

 

He nodded. “Yeah. Apparently, Clara was walking down the hall and he told her and she freaked the fuck out and blabbed to Anthony and now this place is a zoo.”

 

“Where are they taking the guys?”

 

They had reached the front of the line and saw another security guard there, checking everyone’s pass and having them initial their name. She was amazed by the organization of the group and process. “I don’t know. I think last time they just drove them away until the place gets checked out.”

 

After she initialed her name she followed Rick out to a side door with a big red “Exit” sign above it where a couple of the crew guys were smoking. She leaned against the open door and watched Rick light up. “Hey! How do they get to leave? What if there is a bomb? I don’t wanna die.”

 

He blew out a stream of smoke and then pointed over towards a developed area near the arena. She could see golden arches and see a huge BP station sign with the day’s gas prices on it. “I don’t either. You wanna go get Wendy’s or something. Sarah’s been fixed.”

 

Her eyebrows raised. “Fixed?”

 

“Well, it’s a new one. But I’m just not coping well.”

 

“I see.” He motioned for her to follow him and she walked beside him as he smoked and walked towards the drop off point where the van and the trucks and buses were.

 

He sucked on his cigarette some more and asked, “So what’s up with you and Justin?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

They were at the van and she looked it over as Rick fumbled with his keys and finally unlocked it. It had auto locks, Sarah never had those. “You two are fuckin aren’t ya?”

 

She hopped in the van and watched him chuckle at her face. “Eww gross no. Not yet at least.”

 

He slammed his door shut and cringed a little. “Ok, honey I don’t need to know that.”

 

“Kidding Rick, geez.” He shook his head and she looked around the new, clean vehicle. There were power locks, windows, a cd player that came with the van, not one bought at circuit city, and the air condition had dials instead of strips with a knob that you moved. The van still had that new car smell and had yet to absorb the odor of Rick’s Winston’s.

 

She played with the radio and CD player a little bit until the sound of Rick’s cell phone rang out. At first she was afraid that maybe they were in trouble, maybe they weren’t supposed to leave the building or something. Rick answered and she saw him roll his eyes and hold the phone out to her. “It’s for you?”

 

“Me?”

 

After he handed it to her, he put his hand that was holding the cell on the steering wheel and flicked his cigarette butt out the window. “Just don’t have phone sex ok?”

 

Her eyes widened and she answered. “WHAT- hello?”

 

His voice was frantic and obviously pissed off. “Look we cant do shit tonight?”

 

Her heart started to hurt a little. “What?”

 

His voice was fluctuating from loud yelling to low grumbling. “Yeah, fuckin BULLSHIT is what it is. Mike and Todd are pissin’ themselves because of this fuckin’ bombthreat so tonight we’re on lock down. What the fuck? I’m 21 years old. I think I can take care of myself, ya know?”

 

“Well Justin they just-“

 

“I mean fuckin’ shit. I really wanted to go out with you tonight but no. What the hell do I get to do? Stay in fuckin’ side like fuckin’ normal.”

 

She couldn’t help herself. He sounded funny cussing that much and sounded that pissed off. Justin could be a drama queen at times, but usually he was very quiet about his problems and pretty even-kill about everything. “Fuckin’ eh?”

 

“Whatever.”

 

Rick was stopped at a stop light and laughing to himself. She reached over and punched him in the chest. “Listen just chill. We’ll go some other time. We can just watch another movie and order take out.”

 

“I’m tired. I think I might just go to bed. Sorry. I’ll talk to ya later I guess.”

 

She was met with a dial tone.

 

She pulled the phone away slowly and looked at for a moment. “Whoa.”

 

“What?”

 

She flipped the phone closed and handed it back to him. “You guys have been warning me about this Justin temper, grumpy attitude thing that happens. I thought yall were just lying.”

 

“He pissed?”

 

She shook her head and watched Rick pull into the parking lot at Wendy’s. “He said fuckin’ every other word. And now he wants to sleep tonight instead of hangin out.”

 

He shrugged. “He’ll lighten up. I’m sure the security team is gonna be tight on them tonight and probably tomorrow and the next day. He might be a little bitch. He doesn’t like people telling him what he cant do.”

 

She sighed and looked off at the cars in the parking lot. There was a line in the drive thru and there were about 3 cars in front of them. “Yeah…”

 

“What?”

 

She shrugged and played with the lock, pushing it down and then pulling it up. “I just…we had a date. He just ditched me.”

 

“Attack him tonight. When he comes back from the show be like ‘listen bitch I wanna chill with you’.”

 

She rolled her head over to him and gave him a boring look. “But then I’ll look pathetic, not that I already don’t, and that I really like him.”

 

Rick shook his head and looked straight ahead. “Kristen…”

 

She knew he knew. Everyone probably knew how she felt about Justin. She threw her arms up and then covered her face with her hands. “I know god!”

 

“You like him a whole lot don’t ya?”

 

“Unfortunately.” She moaned through her hands.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

She moved her hands back to pull her hair up and then let it fall against her shoulders again. She repeated the action. “I’m not supposed to like him Rick. He’s Justin fuckin’ Timberlake. 3 months ago I would go into a record store and see his poster or album or something and be like “what a bunch of fags.” I use to gag whenever I flipped on MTV and saw anything with him on it.”

 

“Yeah. I mean their music is a little pussyish, but they’re kick ass guys ya know? And hell, I wish I was smart enough to get 4 friends of mine together, get voice and dance lessons and then put on a show. Do you know how many fuckin’ girls I’d have?”

 

She bit her lip when he said that. She had been thinking about that a lot to. He was a celebrity and she wasn’t and even though she knew he was a person just as much as she was, he wasn’t the same. No one knew who she was, and everyone knew who he was. He had a group of people that worried for him if a picture of him in a club got out. He had a team of lawyers to deal with shit that went on with their label and whatever else. He had assistants and managers and public relations specialist and image people and whatever else. She had herself.

 

“T- that’s the other thing. Rick, he’s Justin of Nsync.”

 

Their car moved up in line. “Don’t look at it like that. If you do he’s gonna get pissed at you. He probably likes you because you don’t see him like that. You make fun of him and you’re normal around him. You don’t squeal and shit yourself.”

 

She sighed as he waited for someone to ask for their order. “I’m starting to feel that way though. It sucks. I want a number 1, biggie sized with mountain dew.”

 

He relayed her order and his and then moved up a little. “You just like him. It’s different. You aren’t like “oh my god it’s a celebrity” you like “oh my god here’s this decent guy that likes me and-“

 

“How do you know he likes me?”

 

“Oh I know.” He said taking the 5 dollar bill she was handing him and adding it to his own.

 

“How?”

 

“It’s obvious. Unless he just wants some ass.” She watched him pay for their food and get change. He gave her the change to deal with.

 

But she just stared at him, wondering if that was it. She had thought about that a little, and had noted that Justin talked about the “s” word a lot. But she didn’t think that was all he wanted her for. But now, thinking about it, it would make sense.

 

But it didn’t, because he could have anyone he wanted. Maybe he just wanted a challenge. “Y- you think that-“

 

Rick rolled his eyes, made a face and shook his head, handing her their bag of food and stealing a fry in the process. “Nah. Justin’s not that kind of guy.”

 

She relaxed when Rick reached over and annoyingly ruffled her hair. She realized if Rick was ok with her seeing Justin then she should be ok. He wouldn’t let her do anything that’d get her in trouble or hurt.

------

that night…around 12

 

Justin shrugged himself off his bodyguard and glared as he searched his pockets for his key. “I’m here. Happy?”

 

Mike shook his head and laughed bitterly. “Boy you need to cut the shit.”

 

He was tired of this shit. He was tired of being told what to do and having people freak out whenever something happened unexpected. He knew he was famous but he was getting tired of all the fuss that came with it. What was so special about him anyway? He rolled his eyes and turned his back on his bodyguard, trying to open his door. “Whatever. Have a great night Mike.”

 

Before he knew it he was being swung around and pushed against the door. Mikes hands were fisted in his shirt and he was growling at him. “Listen. I know you had plans tonight and I’m sorry, but instead of being an asshole about it why don’t you go talk to the girl and hang out with her. I didn’t make the decision to put everything on lock down so don’t take it out on me ok kid? I’m doing my job.”

 

Justin was able to push the handle on his door and escape into his room. “Bye Mike.”

 

Mike held the door open by leaning on it and crossed his incredibly large arms across his even more incredibly large chest. “It’s a good thing I get paid good.”

 

The door slammed shut and Justin whipped around and stalked to the door, swinging it open and growling at Mike for being such a bitch about everything. “WHAT?”

 

But he wasn’t met with Mike. He was met with Kristen. She was red plaid boxers and a long-sleeve grey shirt with the aerosmith logo in the middle of her chest. Her hair was pulled back and she had on old-style blue addidas sandals with the 3 white strips over the thick strap. If he had never met her before he would have thought she was normal. She was normal, but he would have no idea she was a punk chick with an attitude and sex appeal that made him crazy.

 

She looked very pretty standing there with wide eyes and her mouth open like she was going to say something. He stumbled back a little, realizing now that he had just yelled at her. “Sorry.”

 

She back stepped and lifted her hands up. “Well then, never mind.”

 

When she started to walk back towards the elevators, he followed her, trying to catch up with her quick pace. “Wait.”

 

The elevators dinged open without her pressing a button and one of their security team stepped out. She stepped in moved to press the buttons. “Have a good night.”

 

He whined and jogged to catch up before she left. “Come back!”

 

He made it to where he could stand on the crack of the elevator and keep her from going anywhere. She sighed and leaned against the silver wall. “No thanks. I don’t wanna have anything taken out on me.”

 

He bowed his head and honestly said, “Kristen I’m sorry.”

 

“Ok.”

 

When he looked up she was staring at him like she was challenging him. He could tell he had truly pissed her off some how and he thought by saying he was sorry she’d lighten up. “What is it?”

 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Well nice to see you too.”

 

He was tired. He was tired, physically and mentally. He hated people being pissed at him and it seemed that night it was all anyone was: pissed. He knew he probably hadn’t handled his mood the best way possible but in all truth he was just really mad that he wasn’t going to go out with her that night. He had spent the whole day planning and thinking about their next date. And now that was ruined. He looked up at the ceiling and ran his hands over his short hair holding on to the back of his neck. “Fuckin’ shit what…”

 

She pushed herself off from leaning against the wall and sighed. “Ok, ok! I just wanted to see if you wanted to come down and chill with me. But obviously you don’t so I’ll see ya later.”

 

He rolled his eyes. Now even she was being a bitch to him. Everyone hated him that day. He wanted to crawl in his bed and not talk or see anyone else for a long time. “See ya.” When he looked back over his shoulder from walking to his room he saw that the elevator doors had shut. He was a little disappointed because he kind of hoped she would have come running back to him.

 

He kept forgetting that Kristen wasn’t like most of the other girls he had dated. She was strong and wouldn’t take his shit. It was what he liked best about her but it was still hard to get use to.

 

He was at his door trying to unlock it again when the elevators dinged and she saw her walking out. When she caught his eyes she started to jog a little to him saying, “Wait…wait…”

When she got to where he was he sighed and realized he was being a complete asshole. He licked his lips and bit them a little embarrassed for being so childish. “I’m sorry. I’m not in a good mood.”

 

She started to smile and nudged him a little. “Could have fooled me.”

 

He smiled and stuck his tongue out at her, opening his door. “Just give me a bit to get a shower and change and I’ll be down in like 15 minutes or so.”

 

He walked in and turned around as he started taking off his watch and depositing his keys and cell phone and other things on the dresser. She was leaning against his doorway. “Alright. And you don’t have to. I mean…I don’t care.”

 

He walked over to her. Her head was down and she was concentrating on picking at her nails. He stood close to her as she continued picking and finally dipped down enough and moved her chin with his hand enough to get her to look up at him.

 

It was a natural reaction when he leaned down and kissed her briefly. He looked her dead in the eyes and said, “I want to.”

 

She started biting her lip and when a smile broke through and a giggle he cocked an eyebrow at her, amazed that she would be that girly in front of him. She pressed her lips together and then quickly mumbled “see ya in a second” and disappeared.

 

He peeked out of his room and saw her skipping down the hall, her ponytail swinging back and forth.

 

It was cute and it made him feel empowered to know that he had that kind of effect on such a tough cookie.

 

He took a shower and it definitely calmed him down and relaxed his body. He changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt, grabbed his phone and key and made his way down to her room.

 

When he got there he knocked and noticed the bar lock was sticking out so that the door wouldn’t latch. He heard her say “come in” and proceeded into her room.

 

He walked in, smiled and then stopped. There were 2 boxes of pizza lying in front of her on her bed, a six pack of Coors in the ice bucket, being chilled and on the TV was Tiger Woods PGA tour game with two play station controllers connected and laying on the bed as well.

 

He was a little taken back. She had prepared. It had been a long time since he had been able to chill out and eat pizza and drink beer. It was a comfort he’d been missing on the road. “Hey…wow…”

 

She smiled at him. “Rick told me you liked Coors.”

 

He walked further into the room and smirked at her. “Uh, how’d you buy it?”

 

“Rick bought it for me. And I got us pizza. And I stole one of the play stations. We might not be able to go putt putt but Tiger Woods golf game thing is probably the next best thing.”

 

“You did all this?”

 

She shrugged like it was nothing and took a bite out of her piece of pizza. “Well, I asked Rick if he’d go buy me beer and since he’s my little bitch he said yes. It took me 5 extra minutes to unplug and replug the play station and I wanted pizza anyway.”

 

He sat down on the bed beside her and smiled. “Still. You did this, for me?”

 

She rolled her eyes and reached over to the nightstand and brought a bottle to her lips, “Don’t flatter yourself. Like I said before: I wanted pizza.”

 

For some reason he found it very sexy whenever a woman drank beer. She pulled the bottle away from her lips and reached for another slice of pizza. “Oooo I like Corona too.”

 

She shrugged and put the bottle in-between her legs. “Yeah I don’t like beer. Well I like Corona, but that’s the only kind. And I didn’t want to be fruity and get wine coolers.”

 

He sighed and reached for a beer himself, pulling it off plastic holder and wiping the water off on his shirt. “Typical woman.”

 

“What?! Beer’s nasty.”

 

He just laughed and grabbed a piece of pizza. He took a bite, moaned and then opened his beer and chugged down a good bit of it. When he swallowed he closed his eyes and leaned his head on her shoulder. “Damnnnnnn.”

 

She giggled, taking another sip from the bottle in-between her legs. “Good huh?”

 

“Hit’s the spot.” He looked up at her and saw her blushing. He wanted to kiss her again but he didn’t want to push things. He had already kissed her earlier and he was going to wait for the perfect time to do it again. He didn’t want her to think that’s all he wanted from her. Their relationship, or whatever it was, was brand new and the situation they were in was one they had never really been in before, so he was being very cautious.

 

He finished his beer quickly and grabbed another. He wasn’t trying to get drunk but it was helping him relax after such a stressful evening. He was comfortable lying beside her, close enough but not touching. The pizza was tasting perfect and she was looking adorable.

 

It was the perfect night and she had made it that way. He had never really had anyone do anything like that for him before, even if she denied that it was specifically for him. He nudged her and looked over at her. “Thanks KT.”

 

“For what?”

 

He shook his head and bent forward to grab the control. He tossed it at her and she caught it. “Just thanks. Now show me how good you are on the tee.”

 

She laughed and set her beer down and snuggled in beside him. He laid there watching her play, eating his pizza and drinking his beer. For about 3 months he had been battling with himself, keeping his mind off fighting with Britney and then after they broke up, keeping his mind off wanting to be back with her and missing her and being infuriated with her. But he didn’t think about Britney anymore, he thought about Kristen. She had helped him get over his supposed one true love.

 

She made him happy and whether she knew it or not, she was making him realize that there was much more to his life than a childhood girlfriend, screaming fans and a celebrity-status that he was getting rather tired of.

 

With Kristen there was a lot more to the Justin Timberlake from Memphis than he realized.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story