A week later

It had been awhile since she had been able to chill with him and that was getting on her nerves. Sure she had seen him. He had passed her in the hallway 3 times that day and had smiled and said hey and even winked at her once. Two nights before, he had knocked on her door right before she was going to bed and said he had just wanted to kiss her goodnight. So, he had kissed her and then left. She hadn’t been able to chill with him on the bus since the van got fixed and she felt it was her duty to go back to living on the van with Rick. But it had been a about a week since she was able to hang out with him, watch a movie, take a nap, talk, snuggle, make out, whatever.

It was starting to make her wonder if he was having second guesses about their relationship or whatever it was.

She sighed and wished to God she wasn’t walking up a bazillion steps, like it seemed she was. One of the toy bikes had been missing. Of course it was Chris’s designated one and of course he had looked at her sheepishly and said "opps I think I left it up in the rafters." Finally, she made it to the top section of the arena, wishing he had remembered where the hell he had left the bike up there. It was a pretty big area to search.

And having the guys be in the middle of soundcheck wasn’t the best way to keep her doing her work. She searched but found herself leaning against the railing and staring down to their 3 inch high bodies from her view and listening to them sing and talk with the hundred or so fans in front of the stage.

She started thinking about her and Justin and wondered how they were going to work. She hadn’t really put much thought into the future of her and him until the past few days when she had been a little, well, lonely. It made her doubt herself, his feelings and the basis of their relationship all together. She didn’t feel like she was good enough for him and even though he had said he wasn’t on the rebound, she had to wonder if that was the truth or not. Would he even know if he was on the rebound?

She shook her head and started to look around some more. She thought she spotted something suspicious over about 3 sections, so she headed over to see if it was the missing bike. In the middle of her walk she listened to the boys answer some of the fans questions and even though she couldn’t really hear was the fans were asking, she could hear the guys repeat the question and then answer it.

One of the questions was "Are you guys single?" She thought it was a very cliché question but had to wonder what Justin would say. Joey said he had a girlfriend, Chris and Lance said they were dating around, JC said he was single and she waited as Justin stood there with the microphone poised in front of his mouth, just smiling at the crowd, being the cocky bastard he was.

JC told him to stop playing around and he finally laughed and said, "Well it’s no big surprise that me and Britney aren’t together so you guys just take that and run with it." He paused and then let out, "Technically, I’m single."

A few girls cheered and she could tell by his posture and the little chuckle he let out into the microphone that he was a little uncomfortable answering that question. She tried not to read into anything. It was a very smart answer to the question. But the "technically" part confused her. Did that mean he was single, or that he was single by most people’s terms because he didn’t really have a steady girlfriend?

They were just dating. Right?

Ugh. Stop it. Find the fuckin’ bike and leave this place.

She balled her hands in fists and tried her best to look for the bike. The suspicious thing she had found wasn’t anything, it was just how the railing and chairs had looked from a distance. By the time she had looked over pretty much the whole upper deck, the sound check was over. The guys had left the stage and the fans had gone somewhere else in the venue. She leaned over the railing and let her arms and hair hang upside down as she groaned.

"Hey lil Kay?"

She looked up, well down, and saw one of the lighting crew, someone they called "Blade", looking up at her from the lower deck. Beside him was the missing bike.

"This yours?"

"YES! Leave it there. I’m coming to get it!" She walked towards the steps and made her way down to the lower deck. Once she got there Blade and the bike were missing.

"What the-"

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain."

She tried not to smile at his goofy voice but couldn’t help it. A grin broke out on her face and when she turned and saw him straddling the missing trick bike that looked like it was 2 sizes too small she found herself swooning at his smile.

"What are you doin’?"

He smiled and repeated, "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain."

"You’ve lost it." She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. He was looking too good in just jeans and a T-shirt, with his famous red, white and blue trucker hat, tipped back on his head.

"Actually I’ve found it. Little rumor has it that Chris left his toys scattered about." He leaned his arms on the handle bars and set his chin on where they crossed.

She sighed and leaned against one of the chairs. "Yeah he had me all up in the upper rafters lookin’ for it."

"I thought that was you."

"You saw me?"

He smiled at her genuinely and it made her want to jump in his arms and hug him. But they hadn't come to the part in their relationship where she felt she had the right to do that. She was still very cautious about everything she did with and to him. And whenever she saw him in public it was almost as if she was trying got hide herself feeling too much, afraid others might see and start questioning her. She didn’t want people asking her things she didn’t know the answer to. "Yup you were watchin’ sound check."

She waved at him to let him know she wanted him to follow her and started to walk towards the stage. "I was interested in your response to the single question. Technically, eh?"

He smiled and maneuvered the bike down the steps. "Yup. Technically single. I’m not married. But, I do have a date tonight."

She looked over at him and he rode the bike, swerving side to side. "Oh really?"

"Yup. Come out with me after the show."

"Won't you be tired?"

"Nope. We ride all tomorrow."

"You get grumpy when you are sleepy."

Suddenly the bike was in front of her blocking her path and Justin had widened his eyes, pleading with her. He even took her hands in his. It took all of her will power to concentrate on what he was saying. He was touching her, for the first time in what seemed like forever. Normally, she would scold herself for her thoughts and actions but she was too far gone to care at this point. "I promise I’ll be a perfect gentleman. I’ll even be peppy. I haven’t gotten to hang out with you. Please. Pretty pretty please."

"I guess. What are we going to do?"

He smiled and started to pedal away. "It’s a surprise."

She immediately started to whine, she really didn’t want to chase him on the bike, but he was looking too cute for words. She pouted and started to slowly follow him and he must have gotten her message because he had stopped by the entrance to backstage that the security used. She shuffled over to him and walked ahead of him into backstage. "You’re gonna get in trouble with your damn surprises, ya know?"

"You’re gonna love me. Oh my God, you’re gonna wanna hump my leg."

She stopped and turned to look over her shoulder. She lowered her voice and tried not to laugh when she seductively whispered out, "Who says I don’t now?"

The pout on his face was priceless and she really hoped that where ever they were going right then, would lead to a room with no one else in it. "Don’t tease."

"Sorry, I’ll be good."

She walked and he slowly rode the bike to the toy room in silence. A few people said hey to them but no words were exchanged between the two of them. In the toy room, Justin put the bike over by the others and Kristen plopped down on the couch. The room was empty, and now her and Justin were alone.

A smile broke out on her face. "I’m gonna shower and change and stuff here after the show, so just stick around, we’ll leave straight from here."

The door closed gently and she looked up to see him walking over from it with a smirk on his face. "Alrighty."

He sat down on the floor beside the couch, near where her midsection was resting and leaned his head back against the cushion. He sighed and she looked down at him as he turned his head to her and said, "Ya know, the rain in Spain…"

She smacked his head lightly with her hand and made pitiful whining noises to try and annoy him a little. She liked annoying him. It got him frustrated and cute and when he looked like that he was so incredibly hot she didn’t know what to do with herself. "I know I know, it stays mainly on the plain. Why are you saying that? It’s pissing me off. You know I almost cried when I missed that movie on tv the other day."

She heard him shuffling around and when she looked at him he was pushing himself off the floor and trying to get her to scoot over. She did and propped herself up on her side and he laid down on his side beside her, facing her. He smiled and ran his hand up and down her side. "I know. I just like annoying you."

She stuck her tongue out him and he stuck his back at her. It made her giggle at how goofy he was with her at times. He seemed very genuine with her, and that made her feel good. "Guess what Chris is thinking about buying and making yall lug around?"

"Dear God, what?"

He smiled and let his hand wander underneath her baby tee that had rode up a little. She took in a deep breath when his hand touched the skin of her back but he seemed to not notice. "Pinball machine. Wouldn’t that be kick ass?"

"Actually yeah. But don’t expect me to lug it around at you say."

He chuckled softly and leaned in to kiss her nose, a habit of his that she wasn’t going to start to try to make him break. "You can do it. You’re buff."

She had done well with learning how to hide her shock and girliness when he did things like that. But after not really being with him for a couple days her resolve had broken a little and even though what she wanted to say came out clearly without any stuttering or girliness, her insides were in a big mess of nothing. "Pshh."

He wiggled a little against her leaned in to give her an extremely small kiss. Too small in Kristen’s mind. "You’re also sec-say."

"I’m also being MOLESTED."

He pouted at her and she wanted him to kiss her again. "Be nice."

She was hoping that she could annoy him so much he’d want to keep her quiet, like he had done several times before with his mouth, so she pushed him. "With you around? Kinda hard to do."

His pout grew bigger and her urge to have a full-on make-out session with him grew more intense. "I don’t have to take you out tonight, ya know?"

"Good. I don’t really wanna go out, I just kinda felt bad since you had it all planned and shit." She smiled but he seemed to get very serious and somber.

"Really?"

She held back a laugh as he acted sad. "Yeah. I’m tired I don’t wanna do anything but sleep."

"Oh. Well that’s ok. You go sleep."

But then he rolled away from her and started walking to the door. His hands were in his pockets and his shoulders were slumped. "Justin…"

"I gotta go do some shit. I’ll see ya later." He waved his hand at her and she was starting to wonder if he was acting or if he was really pissed off or whatever.

"Justin…"

"Have a good night."

She jumped up and ran after him before he was able to open the door. "JUSTIN!"

He looked down at her with an unhappy look. "What?"

She looked at him sincerely and figured she’d get what she’d be wanting and convince him she wasn’t a total bitch. The door was still pretty much closed so she felt confident to lean up and kiss him. She pulled away shortly after it began and looked him in the eyes. "I’m shittin you."

But before she was able to lean back in he started to chuckle and in a silly voice he said, "You said you didn’t wanna go…"

Her eyes narrowed and she realized he was just playing around as well. She hit his shoulder and gritted out, "Asshole."

He just laughed and then ruffled her hair, which made her even more pissed off. What she hated the most was that he was annoying and pissed her off more than anything but she loved that about him. She loved that he knew how to get under her skin. And he was so fucking cute doing it. "So you gonna be ready by 11:30 or so?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sure."

"Kay. I gotta go do some shit. See ya then."

He opened the door and started to walk away. She waved at him and leaned against the door. "Bye JT."

He turned around and blew her a kiss. "Bye my little babydoll." A couple of the crew members were close by and when she looked at them they were all looking at her like they were trying to figure something out. It made her nervous and when she gave him a look that said "shut up" he just busted out laughing and started to slowly jog away.

She groaned and slammed the door before walking over and flopping down on the couch. He knew how to get under her skin alright.

-------

Around 12:30

Justin sat down beside her and handed her a huge cup of Sunkist. She narrowed her eyes at him and set her drink in the drink holder. He hoped she’d like the date. He had been planning for the past few days, and even though Melinda seemed to be extremely frustrated with the task he had asked her to do, she had pulled through for him and found everything he needed. Now he was with Kristen, about to make her really happy, so he hoped. She seemed skeptical when they got there, but he had squeezed her hand and took her into the theater and let her pick wherever she wanted to sit. He had left her to get them popcorn and drinks and now he was sitting beside her as the lights dimmed.

"So what are we watching?"

"You’ll see."

The movie started and soon the opening theme music and credits began to roll. He watched her as she watched the screen. Her eyes lit up in recognition, he watched her mouth drop and her turn a little towards him, not blinking, not moving her gaze from the screen. "I-is this?"

"Yes."

"T- this is my favorite movie of all time." She said in a whispered tone.

He kept watching her reaction and finally she turned to him and he saw that a tear had escaped her eye. The last thing he had wanted to do was make her cry. He felt like an idiot right then. "I-I’m sorry."

"You really need to stop doing all this nice stuff for me."

As soon as she said it he felt her clobber him in a hug. His anxiety about upseting her left, and it made him feel good that he could make her that happy, but it was still weird seeing her cry. This was Kristen, and he didn’t think she had it in her to cry, at least that easily. He knew she was hiding a lot, and he knew there was a lot of pain she didn’t let anyone see. He wanted to open her up and find out more, and he hoped by hitting the right spots, like his movie idea did, he would succeed in his task.

"I can't believe you did this for me." She pulled away a little bit and he realized that the armrest between them was sticking him in the ribs. He pulled away and pushed the damned thing up and then wrapped her back up in his arms. He looked her in the eyes as she stared at him closely, unbelievingly, trying to search for false motives.

"Believe it, Kristen." She stared at him some more and he couldn’t help himself from leaning down and kissing her. He pressed his mouth to hers and she immediately opened up to him, holding him tighter, wrapping her arms around him and surging her tongue against his. He pulled away breathless and turned her a little. Maybe he was just being cocky but he had a good feeling that if he wanted she would make out with him for the duration of the movie. He didn’t want that. He wanted her to enjoy it. They had all night to do other stuff. "Let’s wait until afterwards. Last time I saw this movie I was in 6th grade so I’d prefer if you didn’t distract me from it."

She nudged him in the ribs at his snooty voice and pulled completely away from him. At first he was afraid his little snide joke had ruined the moment completely, but all she did was reach for her skittles and then curl herself entirely into the seat. She leaned on his shoulder and he had to put his arm around her to keep her from smushing his arm. He didn’t mind at all.

They watched the movie in almost silence. She ate her skittles and drank her drink and he watched her, a lot more than he watched the movie. He watched her mouth the words and sing along silently with some of the songs. She would reach over and steal some popcorn that was planted in between his thighs and then snuggle against him, her head against his chest.

He liked being with her like that. He liked her. It was different being with her than it was with Britney. He knew what to do with Britney, he knew his boundaries and he knew exactly what to do to get her to do something for him. With Kristen it was like an experiment. He didn’t know what to say or do, and he didn’t know how far he could push things, anything, with her. It was exciting and new, and he hoped that as their relationship progressed it didn’t get old.

He had a feeling it wouldn’t, couldn’t happen with Kristen. She was too much of a firecracker to let that happen. Her and Britney were very different about things. If he had don’t something like this for Britney she would have "awed" a million times and hugged him and kissed him. She wouldn’t have been utterly shocked or moved, and if she was her girliness would have completely taking over and she would say things more like "oh my god, Justin! You are so sweet!"

Kristen wasn’t use to having people do things for her, and it was refreshing to see her be completely grateful. Britney’s reactions always seemed a little fake, but what do you expect from someone who pretty much has had someone do everything for her since she was 16, or earlier?

Kristen was a normal girl, and while she wasn’t completely normal, she wasn’t a famous person. She was a regular citizen and didn’t have any special treatment or expectations or false visions of who she was. It was one of the things he liked best about her. He had thought a lot about what it was exactly that had drawn him to her. There were a lot of things: her humor, her cute face and tiny body, her temper and attitude, her feistiness. But probably what got him to notice all that was her attitude towards him. She didn’t give a damn who he was or what he did for a living. She saw him for who he really was, not the guy that sang and dance, not the guy that was on MTV all the time, not the guy with too many cars and bikes. To her, he was just Justin, someone only a few people got to really know.

And if he wasn’t careful, he was gonna let that get to him, and he was going to fall. He had not met many girls that had treated him as just Justin since he had got in Nsync. Britney treated him as just Justin, and it was probably why he loved her so much. She saw past everything else and she had known him from before the fame. Kristen acted like she had known him from before the fame.

The movie really wasn’t Justin’s type, but he wasn’t really paying much attention to it. Kristen was the movie he was watching. When Eliza made her appearance at the horse track Kristen whispered, "God, she’s beautiful, I wish I could be like that." He leaned down and whispered "you are" and he could see the blush in her face even in the dark room. She shied a little away from him and sarcastically said, "yeah right."

He brushed off her sarcasm and continued with the movie. The movie dragged on and finally the end neared and the ballroom scene where Professor Higgins successfully makes people believe Eliza is a princess came. He was thoroughly enjoying the scene, enjoying watching a classic beauty like Audrey Hupbern on screen. He glanced over when the Queen had called Eliza "charming" and was shocked to see tears streaming down her face. It wasn’t really a sad movie to him, maybe a little touching to see such a poor, low-class girl be transformed into amazement, but definitely nothing tear worthy. Britney had been such a crier at movies and even his mom was, but he would bet money they wouldn’t cry at this scene. It made him wonder what was going on in her head, and he would have asked, but he didn’t want to ruin her movie for her.

He thought her crying was bad at the ballroom scene, but when the next scene came, where Eliza gets mad and throws the slippers at Prof. Higgins, he had another thing coming. Kristen turned in his arms and clung to him. He could hear her whisper over the movie the same words Eliza was screaming, "That's enough for you. I don't matter, I suppose…"

He looked down at her and her hand gripped his shirt tighter. She kept on whispering along, "Because I wanted to smash your face. I could kill you, you selfish brute. Why didn't you leave me where you picked me out of in the gutter? You thank God it's all over, now you can throw me back again there, do you? What am I fit for? What have you left me fit for? Where am I to go? What am I to do and what's to become of me?"

He wondered if this had anything to do with her dad. He wanted so desperately to get the bottom of her sadness. It was her favorite movie, so he kept thinking to himself that maybe it just got to her more because she was so into it and liked it so much. He made a note to ask her later.

The movie was over soon after and when the lights came back on he stayed motionless and so did she. Todd was sitting down further off to the side of the theater. Justin had offered to pay for him to see one of the other movies that the theater was showing, instead of the reel he had to have Melinda go search for and ship to him, but he said he wanted to watch "My Fair Lady". Justin wanted to make some smart-ass comment to him about it but decided not to since he was staying up and doing a favor for him.

Kristen sniffed.

"So…?"

"That was perfect. Thanks."

Her voice was quiet and timid and totally not like his normal Kristen.

"You ok?"

"Wonderful." She buried her face in his chest and held him tightly. He heard her sigh.

"You sure you're ok?"

She looked up at him through red eyes and nodded. "Uh huh."

"Ready to go?"

She nodded again and let him go. She stood up as well as him and they both stretched, she yawned.

Justin’s left side went numb from where she had been pressed into him for a good 2 and half hours. He started to whine.

She snapped back into a slouch after stretching. The mischievously look was back in her eyes when she pursed her lips and said, "Whut?"

"Thanks to you, half of my body is NUMB!" He over-reacted and hoped that the mood would lighten. He wasn’t use to it being so serious with them. He liked to think of their time together as his "play-time." The emotional part of their relationship hadn’t really been pried into much, other than the night she had opened up to him, and even though he eventually wanted to bridge that gap and dive into a more emotional level with her, he wasn’t really sure if he was ready to quite yet, and he didn't know how if that’s what she wanted.

"You had major points with me up until now. You have been nice and caring and dare I say romantic. And now I want to punch you. Ya know you really are a mystery JT."

"Ain't it great?!"

He started to turn and lead them out but she pulled him back. "Don’t just leave that!"

He turned and saw her picking up the half eaten popcorn bag. "It's a movie theater. They clean up after you."

"SO! I might eat that later. Movie popcorn is high dollar. Save that shit."

He thought about telling her how much it cost him to privately reserve the whole theater, find a "My Fair Lady" wide-screen reel and have it shipped first class to him, but he figured that would look like he was bragging about his financial situation and didn’t want to make her pissed off or anything.

She grabbed his hand and locked their fingers together as they walked to the SUV they had came in. Todd didn’t say much to them and they didn’t say much to Todd as he drove them back to the hotel. Kristen leaned against him with her eyes closed and he held her. He didn’t know what was going on but he felt them reaching some new level. They were just around each other and he was very content, she seemed so as well.

Before he realized it they had made it to the elevator and were going up. He started to press her number but she pulled his arm and shook her head. "You don’t-"

Todd turned to look at them and she just pleaded with him silently. He realized she wanted to stay with him that night, but she didn’t want to say anything and Todd get suspicious. He just smiled and she leaned against his shoulder a little more.

They all got off at the top floor and Justin nodded his thanks to Todd and they were left alone to walk to his room. They got in quickly and as soon as the door shut, it happen.

She attacked him.

----

He had been amazing that night. She couldn’t believe he, him, of all people, were treating her like she was a queen. She couldn’t imagine all the trouble he had to go to get a film reel of "My Fair Lady" and reserve a theater just for them and what not and all she wanted to do was repay him some way. The only way she knew how was to attack him.

As soon as he got the door open she let her doubt and insecurities fly away and she grabbed his face in her hands and planted a wild kiss on his lips, kicking the door close with her foot and dropping her Skittles and "high dollar popcorn" bag on the floor. She didn’t know what had possessed her but she didn’t give a damn. She wanted him badly.

She heard him suck in a deep breath, trying to figure out what was going on, but he didn’t protest. And when she pushed him back against the bed and crawled up on top of him, he just looked at her. She straddled him and pressed her hips into his.

His eyes closed and she leaned in to kiss his lips. She couldn’t stop. Her hips grounded into him and soon she felt him pressing into her. He groaned in her mouth and flipped them over so he was on top. She gasped when she felt his hands surged up underneath her tee and cup her breasts, squeezing slightly.

He pulled away and stilled his hands over her. "S-sorry."

She let out a deep breath and looked up at his shocked eyes. "I’m the one that attacked."

His hands left her shirt and he rolled over on his back, slinging a hand over his eyes. "We should probably stop."

"Should we?" She looked over at him and immediately felt rejected. Did he not want her? What was going on? She had all but laid herself on a platter for him and now he was turning her down.

She felt like running away and crying.

The arm covering his eyes slid off slowly and he stared at her. "You wanna keep going?"

"I…I think."

"Okay…." They stared at each other a little more and finally he propped himself up on his side and smiled genuinely down at her. "Just, tell me when and if to stop."

"I don’t want you to stop."

He looked good enough to eat and that's exactly what she wanted to do. She latched her arms around his neck and brought his lips down to hers. She kissed him hungrily not being able to stop herself from trying her damnedest to rub her crotch against his. It felt good touching him like that. She felt wanted and sexy and it felt good to her. A thought entered her mind that just maybe she was being a whore, but it left as soon as she was able to spread her legs and pull him on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and let her tiny hands roam over his back.

He went with her willingly and she smiled to herself when she felt him grinding into a little bit, and his breath sharp against her mouth. But then she started pulling at his shirt and had it half up his torso when she felt his lips away from him and his body loose contact with hers. "Kristen…"

She looked up and he was on all fours above her, keeping his body from touching hers. Her eyes began to well up with tears when reality hit her. She had been drunk on something, him, love, something; she didn’t know what it was but now seeing him hang his head and make sure his body wasn’t contacting hers, she knew. He didn’t want her. She was just something of a play thing to him. Someone to keep him company and help him get over Britney.

She felt like nothing. She felt like a little girl. She felt small. She felt embarrassed and cold and wanted to leave. Her voice came out a whisper, "You don’t want me?"

She looked away towards the balcony of his room and didn’t hide the tears that were starting to fall. She felt him sigh and his body relaxed gently down on hers. She felt him. So maybe he did want her, but he wasn’t going to let himself fall for her. Stupid guys.

She felt his hand on her cheek, pulling her until she was looking at him. His thumb brushed underneath her eye. He leaned up and kissed her briefly but she didn’t kiss him back. She was too wounded. He looked her directly in the eyes and pressed his forehead to hers. "As much as I would love to have sex with you right now, I think- It’s kinda soon isn’t it?"

She pushed him away and curled up into a ball on her side. She didn’t know what to do anymore. With each moment her feelings for him were become more clear, she was falling for him. But with her clarity became confusion. She didn’t know how to act on her feelings. She didn’t know what was acceptable and she didn’t want to do anything that would ruin what they had.

She wouldn’t admit it to herself, and most of all him, but she needed him more than she let on. He made her feel worthy of attention, he made her feel like she was special. She had never felt that way, ever. Her voice was desperate and she tried to choke back tears, "I don’t know. I've never been with a guy. I’ve never had a relationship like this I don’t know what the fuck I'm doing here Justin."

Warmth surged back to her when his front pressed into her back and his arm slung over her and found her hand by her mouth, where she was biting her nails. His lips kissed her ear and he whispered, "Shhh. Stop worrying and thinking about it. Let's just see where it goes. I might be horny but I’m not stupid and I’m not gonna do something tonight that I’m going to regret later."

That just made the nail shut the coffin. She pulled away from him and stood up. If she wasn’t so hurt she would have cussed him out and kicked him in the balls. He had managed to make her feel like nothing. "Thanks."

She started to walk to the door when she heard his voice call out with a bit of laughter. "Kristen, if I didn’t care about you I’d have you bouncing on me right now."

Her eyes all but popped out of her head and she turned on her heel, wondering if she had heard him correctly. "WHAT?!"

He busted out laughing and fell over on the side of the bed. "You should see your face."

She rolled her eyes at him. He wasn’t making this easy. She couldn’t tell what was so funny and didn’t know why he was so fucking easy-going about everything. She didn’t know what this meant for their relationship but knew if they "did" something it would carry them to a new level. She growled at him. "So now I’m a little slut."

He sighed and pushed himself off the bed, walking determinedly over to her. He grabbed her face in his hands and shook her a little. "Ugh, don’t start fighting with me girl. I said IF I didn’t care. But I DO care, a lot, a whole lot. And I don’t wanna rush this just yet." He leaned down and kissed her. She started to talk but he cut her off. His lips sucked at hers and before she knew it his tongue was battling against hers, surging and tasting and making her numb. She had to grab on to him to keep from falling. She couldn’t ever being kissed like this before. She felt passion inside of her, desire, heat, and damn it all, love.

He was turning her into a wimpy romance novelist.

His lips started trailing down her chin and neck, licking here, nipping there, sucking everywhere. Her head tilted to the side and she breathed deeply, holding his head to her neck. "But ugh…"

He started walking backwards and she went with him. "What is it?"

"I want…Can we still-"

His head lifted to hers and his eyebrows wiggled boyishly at her. "Oh I have every intention of doing something tonight."

"Like what?"

She squealed when he picked her up and plopped her on the bed, her head resting on the pillows. "I haven’t decided yet."

He crawled over her determinedly and spread her legs apart. He settled himself in-between them groaning slightly when his arousal pinned against the crotch of her oversized jeans. Her hands slid over his shoulders and she watched his face as he ground into her a little. It felt good to her but by the look on his face it was heaven. She liked the way he looked right then. It made her feel wanted.

He looked up at her with his fierce blue eyes and lifted his head to hers, his hips shifting against her in the process. He kissed her thoroughly and she pulled away breathless, saying, "T- thank you."

"For what?"

She smiled, realizing he didn’t know how special he was to her. "Tonight."

He smiled and winked at her. "It’s not over with yet."

She looked back at him with a smile and before she knew it her tee shirt was thrown across the room as well as his. His skin felt good against hers but his mouth felt even better. Soon his hand was underneath her bra, massaging her and causing her breathing to be ragged. Her other hand stayed on his head as his lips trailed over the small swell of her breasts.

"Y-you can take it off if you want."

He took in a deep breath and looked up at her with a smile. They had since turned off the light and were laying there in their jeans, tangled and pressed together like horny teenagers. "I'd rather leave it on. Any more clothing on the floor and I might not be able to hold back."

She felt him press against her thigh and couldn’t deny the pleasure she felt from knowing he was hard for her. "You feel good."

He kissed in-between the valley of her small breasts, his hands on both of them now, squeezing and making the material of her black bra press into her back. "So do you, girl."

He lifted the material of her bra up over her chest a little. It was still on her but she was exposed to him. She wanted to cover herself up or something but before she had the change he had leaned down to kiss the tip of one of her breasts. She couldn’t even remember how it had gotten this far but she didn’t care. It felt good, he felt good and she wanted more. "D-do that thing again."

He smiled against her skin and moved over to gently press a tender kiss to her other nipple. "What thing?"

She gasped when he started to suckle against her a little and he ran his fingers in circles over the other one. He definitely was an expert at this stuff, she just hoped she was making him feel half as good as he was making her feel. "Where you're pressed into me."

"Where my dick is…"

She started to giggled and pushed him away a little. "Don’t say dick."

"Why not?" He smiled and it gleamed in the dark light at her.

"Makes it pornish."

He put her breasts back in her bra safely and she felt a sense of sadness in the gesture. She wanted him to play a little more. "You and your pornos."

He looked down at her body and she watched him eye her cautiously. His hand was rubbing across her small tummy and his lips were pressed into the side of her neck. One of his legs was over hers and he was pressing himself into her hip still. "You gonna do it or not."

"No."

"Why?"

His lips grazed up to her ear and he sucked on her earlobe slightly before whispering, "I have other plans."

It took her a while to regain her senses. He really, truly was sexy. He was making it so hard to keep from flipping him over and practically raping him. She now understand every single one of his fans obsession and couldn’t help but wonder what the hell they would do in her situation. "You gonna share?"

"Let me touch you." He whispered.

"You are- o-oh…" It was then when she felt his hand working on the button and zipper of her jeans. She looked down and she felt his eyes on her face. He kissed her cheek.

"Please?"

She turned her head and nodded, getting lost in his eyes. Honestly, she was terrified. She didn’t know what this felt like, she could barely remember what sex felt like and even though everything up until then had felt like heaven, she was scared of the feelings he was building inside of her. "O- ok…"

"Are you wet for me?"

She rolled her eyes at his attempt to be sexy or whatever it was. "Now I know why your friend calls you 'Dirty'."

"You don’t like talking dirty when you're making out and shit?"

She turned to him and looked at him shyly. "I…I wouldn’t know."

He seemed to understand her at that moment. He nodded and leaned in to kiss her, helping her relax. His forehead stayed against hers as he whispered, "Have you ever been fingered before Kristen?"

"N-no."

He kissed her again and gently slid his one of his hands underneath her jeans and panties. "Relax then. I promise I'll make you feel good."

He was slow with her, he coaxed her with his fingers and he let her take time and get adjusted to someone else touching her so privately. He asked her if she ever did this to herself and she immediately tried to hit him for being kinky. He then explained that he was just trying to get a feel for what she liked and that if she could help it would make it better for both of them.

She gave her affirmative reply and sighed out yeses whenever he did something she liked. She had touched herself before, even though she would never admit it, but never as intimately as he did. She had played and made herself feel good but never had she gone as far as he did.

Soon she was sighing his name and holding on to him tightly as he worked her out. His breath on her ear and the words on his tongue made it desperately hard for her to remain in control. Soon he added another finger, another movement, another word, another something.

She gasped for air and felt more vulnerable than she ever had.

She called out for him and he responded with, "I'm here, love."

All she could think was, He called me 'love'.

She painfully turned her head to see him looking at her face like he was trying to memorize it. He leaned in and kissed her briefly and whispered, "Let go."

And she did. She let go of it all. She gasped for him and he held her tight. Tears streamed from her face, not from pain but from some deep demon that he had somehow released.

She let it all out, let everything inside of her slip out.

It wasn’t until afterward, when she had calmed down and he was holding her tightly and whispering to her how sexy she was that she realized she hadn't done one damn thing to please him. And when she tried, he pulled away and said "not tonight."

She looked at him in question and he just kissed her and told her that there would be plenty of times and nights to make it up to him, but that that night, that very special night, was her night.

It was her night, all because of him.

She laid there in his arms for a long time, pretending to be asleep but unable to rest. She wanted to wake him up and tell him what was on her mind, tell him what she was dying to say.

Maybe she was rushing it. All he had really done for her was take her to the zoo and he had shown her her favorite movie and fingered her and made her have an orgasm and now she was in love.

She scolded herself for letting herself fall so easily.

She held him tighter and felt him sigh beneath her in a deep sleep.

She thought to herself, to hell with falling in love. She had been careful, over-cautious with her heart for far too long. She was ready to let someone in. She was ready to let him in. She was ready to get over the wounds of her past.

And it was about damn time.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story