The Next Morning

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

Son of a bitch.

He sighed and looked down at his body, trying not to bump into himself as he lathered up. He had woken up relaxed and yet somehow tensed. The relaxation came from sleeping beside Kristen; the tension came from not getting off the night before. He didn’t mean to be a perv or whatever but it had been a hell of a long time since he had had any. The last time he had sex was about 3 or 4 months prior, and now that he thought about it, Kristen was the only girl he had kissed since Britney, the only girl he had even shown affections for. He hated getting himself off and it took all of his strength the night before to push her away and keep her from pleasing him, because damn he wanted it.

 

But he didn’t want to scare her and he didn’t want to push her. He wasn’t one of those guys.

 

He rinsed off and looked down at himself again. He almost laughed. It was a pathetic sight.

 

He was about to turn the shower to as cold as he could stand when he thought he heard a soft knock on the door. His head shot up and he had to strain to hear his name being called out.

 

He pushed his head out behind the cream shower curtain to see if he was hearing things or not. The door was cracked about two inches open and he saw her peeking in, but keeping her eyes on the floor. “Hey,” he called out so she could hear over the shower.

 

Her eyes shot up and the door opened a little more.

 

“Hi.”

 

She looked flushed and embarrassed. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Um…”

 

She had started to bite her lip and looked down a little bit. He saw her shift uncomfortably and then he started to get worried. She was going to tell him something bad, he could feel it. “What is it?”

 

She sighed and whined out. “I have to pee. Bad.”

 

He didn’t want to laugh at her and piss her off but he couldn’t help the smile that came to his face. So much for the “something bad” theory. He cleared his throat. “I’m almost done.”

 

“Hurry.” Her eyes demanded that he was quick and he brought himself back under the stream of water, chuckling lightly.

 

“Ok.”

 

He tried to be as quick as possible, hating that he didn’t have time to take care of his problem with cold water or whatever. He turned the water off, stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel, not bothering to dry himself off.

 

He swung the door open and she looked up at him surprised. He tried not to smirk when her eyes darted down to take in the length of him and then darted back up. She blushed when she was caught. He stepped aside and motioned with one hand towards the bathroom while the other kept his towel covering him. “All yours mi lady.”

 

“Th-th-thanks.”

 

He walked over to his overflowing duffle bag, grabbed a pair of boxers and after patting himself down a little, he slipped them on. He heard the toilet flush and walked back over to the bathroom. When the door opened he stepped past her and towards the sink.

 

“Feel better?”

 

He wiped the mirror with his used towel to get rid of the steam and found her standing in the doorway, staring at him. After they had done their playing, as he called it, the night before, he had given her his undershirt to sleep in and he had stripped down to his boxers. The shirt barely covered her thighs and he could see her nipples underneath the thin white cotton. He forced his eyes to look away when he realized they were hard. He damned her in his mind for knocking on the bathroom door. He needed more time.

 

“Y- yeah thanks.”

 

He tried to ignore her as he got ready to shave. He didn’t want to find himself in a position where he couldn’t control himself. All he could think about was her tiny body but nice curves pulling and tightly fitting in his thin shirt. The male part of him wanted to bend her over and take her right there over the sink. But the gentleman in him won out of course, and he busied himself with applying shaving cream to his face and telling himself that thinking like he was would end up causing him to probably shave a lip off and then he wouldn’t be able to sing ever again and then his life would be ruined and he’d die unhappy.

 

That was the thought that kept his mind off her. A couple minutes later, right after the first stroke against the skin of his face he looked over at her, with a smirk. She was still staring.

 

“Interesting huh?”

 

“Very. You look like Santa.” He chuckled. He had never really thought about that before but when he looked at himself in the mirror he did kind of, with a fake beard of white foam on his face. It was quiet and he was almost done shaving when she coughed a little and said, “I um, I guess I should go back. I’m sure Rick’s looking for me.”

 

“Alright. Are you going to ride on my bus today?” He pouted a little when he saw she had crossed her arms over her chest.

 

“I should probably ride with Rick.”

 

He splashed water across his face and toweled it off. “He doesn’t need you. Please, pretty please. Don’t make me be alone with Chris.”

 

When he saw his pout wasn’t going to work he walked over to her and put his hands on her hips. She gave into him a little and let him pin her against the wall. There was space between them but he was keeping her close enough. He didn’t want to touch her too much and cause his naughty thoughts to come back.

 

“St-stop.”

 

He ran his finger down the side of her face and over her neck, down her side where he let his hands spread across her back and he brought her into a tight embrace. So much for keeping space between them. He pressed his head down by hers and whispered in her ear, “Why?”

 

“Because.”

 

He gave her a wet kiss below her ear and whispered arrogantly, “Because I’m just in my boxers. And you’re just in my shirt.”

 

“Y- yeah.”

 

He pulled away and realized she was breathing heavy and her eyes were wide and her forehead was wrinkled. She was nervous. “Relax Kristen. You’re thinking too much about this, us.”

 

Her eyes narrowed into slits at him. “Easy for you to say.” Before he knew it she had broke free of his hug and started to stalk back over into the room, picking up her clothes from the night before and putting them on.

 

“Hey, come back here.”

 

He was shocked to see her standing there topless in her jeans. Of course her back was to him but still. He readjusted himself while she wasn’t looking and it made him feel a little better. “Fuck riding on the bus today.”

 

He sighed and walked over to her, trying to help her with her bra strap and clasp it for her. She just shied away and gave him a look. “Fine I’ll ride with you.”

 

“There’s not another seat in the van, dumbass.”

 

“I’ll make room.”

 

She turned around and pulled the shirt over her head and torso. With a puff she rolled her eyes. “Justin…stop being annoying.”

 

“Please just ride with me. Just today.”

 

She sat on the bed tying her Vans and he leaned against the dresser pouting at her and trying to make her give into him. She was looking at him hard when she said, “You need to eat more.”

 

He was thrown off guard. “What?”

 

She shrugged. “You’re too skinny.”

 

He immediately took a defensive stance on the subject. He crossed his arms over his chest. “I eat a lot! Thanks mom. It’s what happens on tour. You’ve seen Joey and Chris. They’ve lost like 10 pounds each just by being on tour. And we eat more fast food and shit on tour than when we aren’t. Just the way it goes. Don’t preach to me about being skinny ‘miss I weigh 110 pounds’.”

 

She laughed at him and he was a little confused. He didn’t know if she was still mad at him or if she was making fun of him or what but then she just shook her head and tilted her head to the side, a caring look in her eyes. “Come here.”

 

“What is it?” He walked over to her with a smile: she was smiling, therefore he was smiling.

 

She wiggled her finger at him and urged him to lean down once he got in front of her. “You missed a spot of shaving cream.”

 

He leaned down and she reached up to rid him of the shaving cream left on the side of his face under his ear. But he kept leaning and put his arm around her and fell to the bed, nuzzling her neck and squeezing her tightly. He brought out a babyish voice. He used it with Britney a lot in the past and it always seemed to make the mood easier and run smoothly. “Tank yew.”

 

But she just wiggled a little out of his grasp. At times he felt he was the king of the fucking world: he knew how to push her buttons and knew how to tease her. But other times he just didn’t know what the hell was going on in her head and what the hell to do about it. “I need to go pack up my shit.”

 

He let her go and watched her from the bed as she stood up and started for the door. “Ok. Do what you want, but if you wanna ride on my bus know that the invitation is there.”

 

“Thanks.” She half smiled and continued to the door. He realized she was going to leave with that: no kiss, no goodbye, nothing. He shot up off the bed. He sure as hell couldn’t have that.

 

Before he had time to think he was on her, pushing her against the door with his body weight. He didn’t mean to be so animalisic but she was being so damn cute and sexy and stubborn and he couldn’t stop thinking about her hard nipples in the white shirt and her naked back and the way her body had felt the night before and the sound she made when he made her climax. His crotch tightened and he mentally told his penis to “calm the fuck down.”

 

He kissed her neck, sucking and then pulling away and blowing on her skin. He wanted to touch her more, wanted to kiss her more, wanted to do more. His lips made their way and right when they got to the corner of her mouth she sighed heavily and he felt her breath on his face. “I haven’t brushed my teeth.”

 

He hovered over her mouth and chuckled. “Do you really think I really care?”

 

Nothing could stop him. He planted his mouth on hers and didn’t waste anytime sweeping his tongue inside and pushing her body more into the door, his body pressed against hers. He felt her gasp a little when he pushed his crotch into her stomach. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind he was acting like a horney high school body getting to make out with the most popular girl in school but he couldn’t help it. She felt so fucking good.

 

Her skin was soft and her hands felt so tiny when they gripped on his shoulders. She kissed him back timidly, like she was afraid to do too much. He smiled against her kiss and dipped in to pull on her lip with his teeth a little.

 

He pulled back and looked her in the eyes directly. He wanted more with her. He wanted more physically, mentally, emotionally. He wanted to know more about her. He couldn’t stop himself.

 

I cant be on the rebound. It’s too much, too strong.

She smiled slightly and whispered against his lips. “S- see ya.”

 

He kissed her once more lightly, noticing that her lips were plump and red, bruised from what he had been doing seconds before. “Later beautiful.” He used a lower, quieter voice to tell her goodbye and smiled as she felt blindly for the handle of the door and slipped out.

 

He leaned his back against the door and looked down at himself again. He sighed.

 

Take your pick buddy. Ice cold water or my hand.

He stared at his crotch waiting for a sign. Nothing came to him so he just growled and pushed himself off the door and walked back into the bathroom, stripping himself of his boxers and angrily ripping back the shower curtain.

 

He was about to turn the water to cold when his hand move it to steaming hot.

 

He sighed and stepped in, thinking, sometimes a guy’s gotta do what he’s gotta do.

 

The shower curtain ripped back closed.

 

Mother fucker.

He rolled his eyes and moved his hand down his stomach, sighing with a bit of annoyment and a bit of relief as his hand made it to its destination.

--------

That afternoon

 

She was so close to him, yet so far away. It was a cliché thing to think but it was the truth. The 3 of them were crammed in the back area of the bus watching National Lampoon’s Vacation. She was curled up in a ball on the couch/booth thing across from Justin, who was sprawled out like a lion. Chris was lying down on his side in the middle of the U shaped couch. Three feet separated her and Justin and yet she felt like a million miles did.

 

She wanted to be curled up beside him. His position was so inviting with his arms across the couch back and his legs spread wide.

 

But Chris was there.

 

As soon as she had got on the bus Justin had smiled and cheered like he had won some big battle. She couldn’t help it. Being on a spacious bus with him for 6 hours was much more appealing than being with Rick in a cramped van with cigarette smoke filling her lungs, even though it would probably ease her nerves a little.

 

Chris laughed obnoxiously loud and she jumped. He didn’t notice but when she looked up Justin was giving her an odd look. Very subtly he patted the space beside him. She shook her head and turned her body sideways so she wasn’t looking directly at him and could fully focus on the movie.

 

She couldn’t look at him without thinking about how his body had felt against hers that morning, how he looked in a towel, how his fingers felt inside of her, how he had made her feel incredible the night before, how he hadn’t wanted anything in return, and how he had shown her My Fair Lady. That was the topper.

 

Her heart was telling her to jump on him and kiss and scream out that she loved him and forget that Chris was there.

 

But he was laughing too loud and she couldn’t forget. She didn’t want people knowing that she and Justin were together. She didn’t want people judging her as the tour whore. She didn’t want it getting out that Justin was fooling around with the toy girl on the Celebrity tour.

 

Too much was happening and it was all happening too fast.

 

He had told her to relax and stop thinking. But that was just something she couldn’t do, it wasn’t her nature.

 

Chris’s phone rang and scared the shit out of her. He mumbled an “oh shit” and looked up at them. “It’s mom. Might be a while.”

 

Justin stretched and she was able to see the lower part of his stomach. She forced her eyes up. “You want us to stop it or keep watching.”

 

She watched as Chris grabbed Justin’s shirt and pleaded with him overdramatically. “Stop it please. This is my favorite movie. I can not go on without it.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Justin pushed Chris off and he left without another word, shutting the curtain close behind him.

 

Justin stopped the movie and she sat there 3 feet from him, him obviously staring at her and her trying to damndest to ignore him.

 

“So that’s how you gonna play it, eh?”

 

She jerked her head towards him, almost pulling a muscle. “Huh?”

 

His head tilted to the side and his eyes narrowed. He looked a little pissed. “Why you bein’ so damn distant?”

 

She played dumb. “What do you mean?”

 

“Why don’t you wanna sit by me? I don’t smell. I showered this morning.”

 

He half-laughed and she sighed. He had her backed into a corner and she didn’t know what to do about it. She knew what she wanted to do, but didn’t know what to do. “I just, Justin I don’t know if I want everyone else knowing that we’re…together.” She waved her hand in the air between them and she watched as a wide grin evilly spread on his face.

 

“So we are together, as in…” He drug out his words and the evil smile turned boyish.

 

She looked away shyly. He was making her feel all girly inside the way he was staring at her. “You know what I mean.”

 

“You mean Chris?”

 

She nodded. “Yeah.”

 

He started to chuckle and before she knew it he was leaning over on his side laughing so hard and holding his stomach. She didn’t see what was so damn funny, but it then he said through annoyingly loud laughter, “Girl he knows.”

 

“What?” Her eyes widened and she looked at him shocked. How the hell?

 

He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. Now only a foot and half separated them. She could smell him and sense him. “He’s one of my best friends. I live with him on a bus for God’s sake. You don’t think he hears me moaning your name in my bunk.”

 

She couldn’t believe he just said that to her. She didn’t want to know. Ok, so it did kind of make her stomach flutter and a smile broke out when she thought of him thinking about…her. But still, he didn’t need to TELL her! “JUSTIN!”

 

He just laughed harder. “I love shocking you.”

 

“You’re so fucking dead.”

 

She stood up and his eyes followed her. He was smiling too big. She was ready to wipe it off his damn cute face. Damn him for shocking her and damn him for teasing her. Damn him for telling Chris and damn him for being so damn sexy. “Oh am I?”

 

“You asked for it.” With that she jumped on him and started tickling and hitting and trying her best to just annoy him.

 

Instead she found herself pinned underneath him. He didn’t hold back from laying his body weight on her, his hips on her, his legs in between hers, his stomach against hers, his laugh against her face. “It’s not working.”

 

She hit at him some more and finally gave up and pouted. “UGH! You SUCK.”

 

She looked up at him and he winked at her and moved his hips against hers a little. She couldn’t feel him as much as she did that morning when he had her pressed against the door. Her mind started working in overdrive.

 

PERV! STOP IT!

“Not what you said last night.”

 

Her eyes narrowed at his cocky attitude. “You’re two-“

 

But he cut her off and sighed, pulling a little of his body weigh off of her. “I know I know. Two seconds from loosing a testicle.”

 

He started to smile while he was looking at her. “What you smiling at?”

 

“You’re wearing your hair back.”

 

“So…”

 

She felt one of his hands start to run over the side of her head. It felt good, but she couldn’t admit that to him. “So…you know I like it pulled back from your face.”

 

“It was annoying me this morning, I didn’t want to have to deal with it.” She pouted a little when he started to laugh again. She couldn’t tell if he was making fun of her or just happy or what. It was annoying her. She didn’t want to be made fun of.

 

“When did you get all girly on me?”

 

She pouted even more. “I’m not girly.”

 

Before she was able to say anything more or protest or get her mind right, his pout was on hers. It was just for two second but it was enough to make her a complete puddle of mush. “It’s cute.”

 

The contrast of his warm body heat compared to how cold they kept the bus hit her. She could feel her body react to the temperature contrast and cursed herself for just wearing two tanks that day and not a bra, and not a sweatshirt like she knew she should have. She knew from past experience that the bus was always freezing, but she was more concerned with looking cute that morning than being practical.

 

Stupid girl hormones.

She wrapped her arms around him and brought him back down against her trying to get some of his warmth near her. She had forgotten about Chris by this point and really just wanted to be close to Justin and get warmer. “You’re warm.”

 

“No, I’m steamin’ hot.” He said in a cocky little voice.

 

She ignored it. “This bus is an icebox.”

 

“I’m sorry. You want a blanket?”

 

She nodded and used a babyish voice. “Pwease.” Immediately she scolded herself for being so damn girly and stupid and pathetic around him. It then dawned on her afterward when he gave her another quick kiss that all the mental bashing in the world wasn’t going to keep her from being girly and pathetic around him. It was just something she was going to have to come to terms with.

 

And then all that nice body heat left and he got up and said, “Kay hold on.” And then bent down and kissed her for a third time, this time lingering a little longer and pushing his tongue a little against her mouth. It wasn’t a full fledged tongue kiss but it was teasing and promising and then he pulled away and looked at her made her feel like she was the sexiest woman alive.

 

Something she had never felt until the night before.

 

She laid there quietly and alone for a couple minutes and then the curtain swung back open. But instead of Justin coming back it was Chris.

 

“I’m back. Sorry kid. Didn’t mean to take so long. But LOOK!” He smiled brightly at her and pushed a red plastic cup in her direction

 

“What?”

 

“I brought you a present.”

 

She took it and looked inside, seeing a familiar fizzy orange liquid in the cup. “Aww my favorite.”

 

Chris plopped down on the couch and searched for the remote. “See I can be a gentleman.”

 

“Hey, she’s mine aiight?”

 

Her head shot up as she was setting the drink behind her in a cup holder against a small counter and she saw Justin standing there with a navy fleece blanket in hand. Chris rolled his eyes and started messing with the remote to get the movie to start playing again. “Yeah, yeah whatever.”

 

“You’re blanket miss.”

 

She took the blanket and started to cover herself with it. “Thanks.” Justin sat down on the couch near her feet but made a point not to touch her. She didn’t know if he was testing her or complying with her wishes not to have anyone know they were together, but either way it made her feel bad and guilty. She didn’t want him to have to pretend to feel a certain way or act a certain way just because she was being a silly pansy. She pulled the blanket off of her and said quietly, “Come here.”

 

A bright smile erupted on his face and he crawled over to her. He looked at her a while and then stood back up and pushed her back up a little. He ended up maneuvering them so he was sitting behind her and she was laying against his chest and in-between his legs. His arms were around her and with the blanket covering them she felt his hands link with hers. She felt very comfortable and cozy against him. And then she looked over and saw Chris staring at them.

 

She gulped.

 

Chris sighed and turned his attention back to the movie. “All I ask is that you don’t hump in front of me.”

 

“Gross!”

 

But Justin didn’t seem to mind Chris’s comment and instead leaned down and moaned in her ear. “Mmmm.”

 

She felt his hips wiggling against hers playfully. She couldn’t afford for him to be flirty and shit then. He had told her there was no pressure from him to do anything but he was very flirty, in a sexual way, and she really didn’t know how to handle that. She hadn’t ever had a guy flirt with her that way before, let alone a guy that she actually liked and actually might potentially be sexual with. “Ok, get your nasty-ass crotch off me.”

 

Chris busted out laughing and she was happy that she had eased the awkwardness in the room a little. But then he leaned down and whispered in her ear, making a purpose to touch his lips and tongue to her ear lobe. “Yes ma’am.”

 

He said two words, two innocent words and yet the sound of his voice and the feel of his body against hers and his mouth and breath hot against her ear was almost as sexual if not more so than the time they had spent together the night before. He was teasing her, testing her, making her body and mind crazy.

 

She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know how to handle this.

 

So she didn’t.

 

She sat there, staring straight ahead, watching the movie, listening to Chris laugh and trying her best to forget about the man that was sitting beside her, around her and doing a damn good job of getting under her skin. She felt awkward and she didn’t know if that was a good thing or not.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story