He woke up the next morning with a yell of his name from Chris. "Hey dude, get up! We're gonna be at the hotel in 30."

A groan and then a grunt later, he managed to push himself up on his arms off the couch and then his arms gave out and he fell back onto his pillow. The nyquil didn't work as well as he hoped because when he tried to breathe in through his nose, he couldn't; and then why he tried to breathe out through his nose, and maybe clear his nostrils some, all that happened was this weird, high-pitched whistle sound.

"Great." He mumbled. He had a sinus infection. Of course if would happen. That meant all day he would be doped up to Mars and back with hot tea being IVed into his body and people moving around him frantic because if his voice gave out then he wouldn't be able to sing and then the show would be canceled and all hell would be unleashed.

His mouth was already a little dry from having to breathe in and out through it. He licked his lips, coughed, rolled himself into a sitting position and then tipped back over laying down on the couch. "Ain' no way I'm gettin' up," he said in that same mumbling voice.

So he closed his eyes and laid there for a few minutes trying not to think about anything but breathing.

Moments later, right when every part of him became relaxed, there was a soft knock.

"Whut!?" He groaned

He heard the rings holding up the curtain, slide across the bar and when he opened one eye he saw a pair of familiar huge jeans and a tank top. He tried not to be perverted but immediately could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

A smile came to his face.

"Ok, pick a mood because being a grump means you cannot smile. So either you smile and be happy or you wipe that grin off your face and stay grumpy."

He flipped over and sighed. His body stretched and yawned and he reached his hands out to her. "Come here sexy."

"Excuse me?"

He didn't know what he was doing when he reached for her and pulled her down so she was sitting beside his laying body. He started to rub her back a little and even when she gave him a strange look he didn't stop. "You're pretty in the mornings."

"How much nyquil did you take?"

So it was a little strange for him to be saying this stuff to him. And he really didn't know what it was in him that was causing him to act this way. Sure he hadn't flirted like this in a while and he knew she was crushing on him so he felt he had the right- oh shit, he thought.

Just the night before he was talking about he was going to stop flirting. His hand moved off her back and he pulled away from her a little.

"What?"

He didn't say anything.

"You must have woken up since you are pulling away and shit. See its just little ole me. Not Halle berry, not Janet Jackson, not Hillary Clinton."

He's eyes cut to her sharply. "Hillary?"

A little smirk appeared on her face. "Oh don't deny Justin, I know you like her. I saw the picture you had of her in your bunk."

After staring at her for a few seconds he laughed in a confused manner and said in the loudest voice he had used all day, "What are you talking about?"

"I don't know, I just came back here to wake you up because Chris said you were grumpy as fuck in the mornings and he didn't wanna get bitch slapped. I figured if you slapped me, you'd-"

He interrupted her, this time his voice a little scratchier. "I know I know. I'd loose a testicle." He cleared his throat.

"Good boy. You learn fast."

Trying to give himself the satisfaction of touching her but not coming off in too much of a flirtatious manner he patted her back and smiled. "But I was serious. You do look nice. With your hair pulled back and stuff."

"Justin I have a pillow indention on my forehead."

"I don't see it." He yawned.

She stood up and stretched. "Anyway...you're up now. I've done my job, thank god I'll be able to get out of here in a few."

His eyes immediately traveled to the pale portion of her belly that was exposed when she raised her arms above her head and stretched. He noticed her nipples pressing against pale pink tank top. He bit his lip, looked away and scolded himself. This was Kristen, she was like his annoying little sister. He should not be noticing nipples.

He coughed a little. "What's wrong with our bus?"

"nothing, I'm just ready to stop moving." She smiled and turned to leave, but he didn't want her to. He liked when she was around.

And then it hit him. Maybe she wasn't the one with the crush. Maybe he was. But he pushed that thought out of the way immediately. He was just lonely and on the rebound. It wasn't a crush. He couldn't like her because she was Kristen, punk-chick that was totally not his type in any way.

But he still wanted her around. So he asked as she was just about to leave, "Did you sleep well last night? I mean, was the bunk comfortable at all?"

She lean against the door frame and sighed. "Very well actually. And surprisingly..." She paused. "...it smelled very good."

He smiled to himself arrogantly and stretched. "You're saying I smell good."

"No I was just surprised, I thought it would smell like sweat or something equally as disgusting."

"You're still saying I smell good."

"you'll never know." And with that she left him alone again, with only his confusing thoughts echoing in his brain.

-----

that afternoon

"Here...hold this."

She held on to the heavy object and looked down to have her eyes meet two very wide brown ones. "w- what?!"

She looked up frantically at Steve and then back down to the little girl that had been placed in her arms. "No Steve, I'm not a baby-sitter."

"Just hold her for a second, I'll be back in 5 minutes tops. Thanks!" With that he left, vanishing from her sight with her still sputtering and the little girl still staring up at her in amazement.

A minute later she shouted "I'm NOT a BABYSITTER!"

The baby girl started to giggle at her.

"It's not funny." She sighed and blew the few strands that had fallen in her face up in the air. She looked down at the little girl that had brown curly hair, beautiful big eyes, and chubby cheeks. "Who are you anyway?"

A voice startled her in the doorway and she looked up, trying to hide her smile when her eyes saw the voice's owner. "Justin Timberlake, pop star king, national sex symbol, the king of all things sexy."

"Don't you mean: Justin Timberlake, psycho." She giggled but it stopped when the baby started pulling painfully on her hair.

"Aww, Hey Bri." Justin said calmly.

Kristen looked up at him while trying to pry her hair a way from the little girls chubby fingers. "You know this thing?"

"Yes." He plopped down beside Kristen on the couch in the toy room and yawned. She watched the girls big eyes shift to Justin and the curious look on her face faded into a smile. "And she's not a thing, she's Joey's daughter."

She groaned and shifted the girl that was laying awkwardly in her arms. "Well then why isn't she with Joey. I'm not a damn baby-sitter Justin. I'm the toy...person. I have things I need to do."

"like what? It seems as if all the toys have been delivered. Nice job by the way." Justin said looking around with a smirk at the room that had every toy in perfect place.

"Well, I have e to go do something for Rick." She lied.

"really? What?"

She gave him a secretive look out of the corner of her eye and smiled at him, trying not to flirt too much. "It's confidential."

Justin leaned in a bit and she wondered if she had pushed the bar too far and really had flirted. His hand went behind the back of the couch near her and he got a devilish look in his eyes. "I just saw Rick, He was smoking out in the back lot and talking to me about maybe taking the afternoon off after the Sarah fiasco. He told me to come bother you and tell you to do the same."

"Well, screw that. I have to baby-sit now."

He ruffled her hair a bit and if she hadn't had a baby in her arms she would have smacked him to Japan. "Oh get over it. How did she get in here with you anyway."

"Steve just came in here and threw her on me and said he'd be back in 5."

He sighed impatiently and pried Brianna from her arms. "Then chill. Give her here if you are allergic or something."

Kristen felt a world of weight lift off of her when Justin took Joey's baby. She had never been very good with children; they made her nervous and tended to irritate her. Other things were getting on her nerves as well, like: "Why isn't Joey with her?"

"He wanted some alone time with Kelly," he said to her after a moment of playing some peek-a-boo game with Brianna. It was sickenly cute and made her get a little tingle in her stomach that she wished would go away. After sleeping in his bed the night before, being surrounded in his little habitat, she came to terms with her feelings; or on the other hand, discovered she had feelings for Justin, romantic feelings. She knew after she started picturing him crawling into bed with her and holding her and kissing her and telling her how beautiful she was she had dove into a endless pit that was gonna suffocate her. The charm that she had sworn was not gonna get to her, had got to her.

But it hurt, and she now understood the inclinations of a "crush." He was Justin Timberlake, and besides being someone who could have anyone he wanted, he was a flirt. The charm he had thrown her way meant nothing more to him than an empty bottle of Sunkist to her.

At least now that she had found out her feelings she could work on getting over them.

"So he picks his wife over his baby daughter." Her eyes cut to his sharply and he pulled back a little, even though there were a good 2 feet in-between them.

"Someone's pmsing."

"Not at all, I just got over my period."

He made a gagging noise that Brianna seemed to start mimicking. "Too much info."

"I just don't like it when people drop their babies on other people. He had a daughter, now he should take the damn responsibility. She sighed, feeling her nerves start to fray on her. She was getting ready to punch something.

"Are you ok?"

She took a deep breath and sunk into a chair opposite of the couch where Justin was. Her fingers found her temples and she began to rub them. "Yeah."

"Oh yeah, did you hear about Sarah?"

"No." She groaned. All she wanted now was peace and quiet. A nap was what she needed.

"She's been buried. You're getting a new van, but for some reason it' not gonna be here until Wednesday or something."

She started to smile when Brianna got a hold of Justin's ear and started pulling on it. He made a face which if she wasn't careful was gonna make her giggle. But she was careful and contained herself. "Why don't they just go by one at a dealership?"

"That's what I'm saying, but it has to be specially checked or something."

"Ohhhh kay." Her voice gave off a "whatever" attitude and her body slouched down further in the chair; basically, only the back of her head was resting against the back cushion.

He started to stare at her and it bothered her. She tried to play with her hair, then realized she looked like a ditz, so moved to her nails, realized she looked like the queen ditz and was about to scream at him for staring at her when he spoke. "Hey, come over here, get close to sexy Justin, you look like your miserable and it's bothering me."

Her face scrunched up in mock disgust. "You scare me. Please don't molest me."

"Not with a baby present. Maybe later." He winked at her. Her heart fluttered. She mentally stoned herself.

"Ya know Justin you really need to get laid."

His eyebrows rose and a sparkling smile seemed to light up the room like a discoball. "Are you offering?"

She deadpanned, "Oh yeah baby, I'll get naked and we will go at it right now ."

"YES! Let me just put Brianna down."

"You are insane. I was being sarcastic."

He readjusted Brianna so that she was sitting in his lap, facing Kristen. "I wasn't." He winked. So now his little flirtatious movements were kinda cheesy, but in all honesty she didn't mind. He still looked cute.

IT was sad really. The old Kristen that she knew and love had been killed by the terrible teeny disease. She decided then and there that her life long goal was to find a cure for the teenicitis.

"Ok, stop, this flirting isn't attractive, its scary."

"Sorry, Ill stop."

"good."

It was a still for a while, awkward, and very quiet besides Brianna's random gurgles.

Then out of no where he turned to her and sputtered out, "You wanna go to a club tonight after the show with me and some of the guys."

"Hell no."

"Please it'll be fun! You don't have to dance or anything." He begged.

"Yes I do. All of you will be dancing and I'll be left in the corner with the 30 year old men with too much cologne and gold jewelry that are trying to pick up on the barely legal girls by offering to buy them drinks. Plus you're sick."

He chuckled and waved his hand at her, giving her a "come-on" look. "No I'm not! I feel 75% better. And the clubs we go to are high-class clubs."

"Gentlemen's clubs?"

"Sometimes."

She sat up like a Doberman that heard a creak. "are you serious!?"

"I'm a 21 year old guy, what do you think?"

Her nose curled up at the thought of him at a strip club. Somewhere deep inside her turned a little, and she felt jealous. "That's gross though."

"You wanna go to Chippendales probably."

"Actually I don't. I think men on steroids with a thong on and a bow tie, fake tan and a big dick being thrusted in your face isn't that attractive."

His large hands covered Brianna's ears and she started moving her head around trying to figure out what was going on. "Shh, bri, don't listen."

"I'm just telling the truth."

"If it was me on stage with the thong and the thrusting you'd be swooning."

She clutched her stomach and gagged. "Oh my god, where is a toilet I need to barf."

"You mean." He pouted.

"I'm honest."

"Whatever, so are you coming or not."

She sighed and shrugged, leaning back on the chair "I guess, I don't have anything else to do."

"YAY! I'm gonna have Keshia to do your hair and makeup! And she can dress you!!"

Her eyes widened and she did her hands in the same motion an umpire would signal that a batter was safe. "NO! I'm NOT getting dressed-up."

In a sugary-fake voice he said, "Sure. Oh look it's Joey." Joey walked in and picked up Brianna who had her arms out to him and was smiling greatly.

HE hoisted her on his shoulder, keeping a hand on her back. "Hey, thanks, Steve said he dropped her on you, sorry about that. And don't get too close to her Justin, you're sick." He said to the girl and kissed her head. "Hey babygirl."

"See, Joey's a great dad. Brianna just loves him." Justin said to Kristen. She gave him a look like "I cant believe you just said that" thinking now Joey was gonna know she was talking about him. She pushed herself off the chair, rolled her eyes and made a move to leave the room.

"I'm going to go find something do to." She walked out of the room and into the hallway. She knew he was gonna come after her. In their month of knowing each other she had tendencies to leave the room abruptly, and almost every time he'd come after her.

Sure enough, he's hand caught her arm. "Hey, KT, what's wrong girl?" She stopped and he came beside her, his hand still on her arm.

"Nothing."

"Sure?"

She nodded and shrugged off his hand a little violently. Her emotions were high from being around Brianna and having mixed feelings about Joey's actions. "Yeah, Ill see ya later." She walked away from him, hoping that the headache she could feel coming on, would die down. Even though she would never admit it, she was looking forward to going out with him that night. So it wasn't really a date, but he asked her, and it kinda felt like one with the way he was looking at her.

"He's just a flirt" she said to herself. But it didn't work, she still was looking forward to going to a noisy club and sitting by herself and watching him "get his freak on" with some ditzy blonde.

"Hey wait up!"

"What do you want Justin?" As soon as she snapped at him she felt guilty.

He put his hands up in defense and approached her, from where she had stopped. He put his hands on her shoulders and dipped down to look her in the eyes. "Chill out. And if I don't see ya before the show, I'll see ya at the club."

"Whatever." She tried to shrug his hands off too, but before she knew it they had travel down her back and wrapped around her.

"Bye Sexy." He whispered with a slight mischievous.

It wasn't until his hands let her go and his body turned to leave that she realized he had just given her a body-to-body, squeezing, perfect hug.

She shook her head, groaned to herself, turned on her heel and was on a mission. A mission to get herself a ice cold shower.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story