Time stopped as JC’s lips gently brushed against Alice’s. She fought hard to stay in the moment; remember the feeling before her own mind got in the way. One thought was clear though: this was certainly heaven and if that meant she’d been the one that died six months ago, in this moment, she was ok with it.


JC went slow, purposefully. He didn’t want Alice thinking this was just some gratuitous make out session and get spooked. To be honest, it was hard for him not to get carried away. This was the culmination of a week’s worth of feelings finally being expressed. For Alice, it was decades and that wasn’t lost on JC. The goosebumps arising on Alice’s skin were a reminder of the extra meaning this all held for her.


Alice parted her lips a touch, trying to remember how to even kiss. She oddly tried to think back to the last time Donny had really kissed her and was coming up empty. She’d forced herself to live without physical intimacy for so long that just this small act was making her whole body flush.


JC felt the heat begin to run through Alice’s body as the tip of his tongue found its way gently inside her mouth. Kissing hadn’t been this delicate in years but there was something so beautifully innocent about what was happening, like they were suddenly teenagers again and he was giving the girl her first kiss. He was relishing every second, wanting them both to get the most out of the experience.


Alice pulled JC slightly tighter to her as she massaged his tongue with own. A very grown adult and she still was completely unsure if she was even doing this right. She tried hard to let her instincts guide her but not get too carried away. The growing wetness between her legs was not helping the situation.


JC carefully pushed Alice’s back against the wall as the kiss grew deeper. Her fingers were pushing into his back and he moaned into her mouth. He was getting turned on, which wasn’t exactly surprising but he knew he had to keep it in check. However he wasn’t ready to be done kissing Alice just yet.


Alice fought to keep both legs planted firmly as JC pressed his body into her own. This was escalating rapidly and her body was quickly threatening to betray her as she ran her fingers up into JC’s hair. God, it felt better than she ever could have imagined, the extra length giving her more to play with.


JC struggled to keep his composure as Alice’s fingers somehow magically found the exact way to drive him wild. This was quickly becoming not so innocent and he had to actively think about how far he was willing to take this. His cock was beginning to stir with need as his fingers found his way up Alice’s dress to rest firmly on her left thigh.


The reality of the situation hit Alice like a freight train at the feel of JC’s hand on the sensitive spot. Her eyes flew open as she grabbed JC at the wrist, panting as she abruptly stopped the kiss. JC was confused for a moment before realizing what he had done.


“Shit,” he muttered. “Alice, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking…”


“Pretty sure neither of us were thinking,” she tried to joke. “It’s ok, I mean, gonna happen sometime, right? Hopefully?”


“Did I hurt you?” JC backed off to give Alice some space.


“No, no, just, a bit caught off guard, I guess,” Alice readjusted her dress. “You got anymore whiskey?”


“Sure thing,” JC smiled and refilled their glasses. He handed Alice back hers as she quickly took a large swallow. “Hey, easy there. Didn’t realize it was that bad.”


“That good is really the problem,” Alice breathed. “JC, that was…everything. Everything I’ve ever craved in a relationship, from a partner, from you especially. It’s…it’s too much, actually.”


“What do you mean?”


Alice took a breath. “I’ve missed that kind of connection too and I really got to a point where I believed I could live without it. I hated it but I did it. Now this…you…it’s so much and it’s good, it’s amazing but…much longer and I would have either needed to cry or cum.”


JC covered his mouth to suppress his laugh but to no avail. Once again, the purity of Alice was really something he didn’t think he’d ever tire of. “Alice, honey, I’m sorry I got carried away. The last thing I wanted to do was push you.”


“No, it’s good, in a way. I didn’t even realize how hard being intimate was going to be again and if I need to take a pause with you, any other guy is in a hell of a lot of trouble.”


“Alice, we don’t need to pause if it’s too much. Seriously, if you’d rather just get some rest…”


JC was silenced by Alice’s lips back upon him. It was forceful, letting him know without a doubt she didn’t want to stop. This time she was more the aggressor, her tongue sliding between JC’s lips in a way that was passionate but didn’t make him feel like the physicality needed to be pushed further to keep the heat between them. He felt oddly like he was living the culmination of some rom-com movie with the way they were kissing. He kind of hoped Alice felt the same way.


After a few moments, Alice’s thoughts wormed their way back into her head and she backed off to catch her breath. She wished she could give herself over fully to JC but it was all too much emotionally, good and bad. She refused to be scared and run again though; she was going to take this chance as far as she felt comfortable. For once, she was not going to regret doing what was best for her.


“Why don’t you go get changed? Take a couple minutes to yourself and come back when you’re ready?” JC offered.


“That obvious, huh?” Alice chuckled.


“Well, that, and these jeans are starting to get uncomfortable,” JC blushed. “Probably best we both have a bit of a cool down.”


“I don’t have to come back, JC. I can just g…”


“I want you to come back,” JC kissed her lightly, “as long as that’s what you want.”


“That’s what I want,” Alice answered him firmly.


“Ok,” he smiled, “go get changed. I’ll be waiting.” He kissed her again, like he didn’t want to stop. Now that the threshold had been crossed, it was all he wanted to do for the rest of the night and God willing, that’s what was going to happen.


Alice smiled against his kiss, soaking in every ounce of his affection. He kissed mostly like she’d imagined but the way he held her was something she wasn’t prepared for. It wasn’t exactly possessive but at the same time she completely felt like she was his. If she’d wanted to go, he absolutely would have let her but she actually wanted to be embraced even more.


“Dammit, we gotta stop doing this,” Alice laughed as she caught her breath again after a few minutes of making out. “At least, yeah, let me get out of these heels.”


“Take whatever time you need, seriously,” JC guided her to the door, this time kissing her cheek to avoid another delay. “I’m just a knock away.”


The door closed and Alice couldn’t tear her eyes away from it. Had that really just happened? Had she finally kissed JC Chasez?


“Will you get your ass in there?!” Alice heard a sharp hiss behind her. She abruptly turned and saw Millie in her now familiar hands on hips stance. The sternness on Millie’s face quickly gave way to shock as she took in Alice’s slightly disheveled state. “Holy shit,” Millie said low. 


“He kissed me,” Alice stated, the disbelief still very clear from her tone. “He…Jesus Christ, he kissed me!”


“Some kiss, apparently,” Millie smirked. “You’d be comatose if he put his dick in you.”


“Oh my God, Millie, he…” Alice’s own words cut off as the reality hit her and the tears started flowing quickly down her cheeks.


“No no no no no,” Millie ran over. “We are not ruining this make up.” She grabbed Alice’s room key out of her hand and practically shoved her inside. She poured Alice a glass of water that she swallowed quickly but steadily. “Ok, take a breath then talk.”


“Millie, he kissed me,” Alice gasped, like saying the words aloud suddenly made them true. “He, he asked me to stay the night and I said it was a bad idea so I was about to leave and just…the way he looked at me. I…I’ve been searching for it my entire life and he…Jesus Christ,” Alice plopped on her bed.


“Lord, you are an adorable mess,” Millie cheerfully laughed. “All this over a kiss. I can’t even remember the last time sex made me this damn giddy. Good for you, sweetheart.”


“Don’t you get it? It was…everything! Everything I ever wanted crystallized into one perfect moment. I…I don’t understand how all of this could have happened?!”


“Because you are a good woman who deserves good things,” Millie crouched down to meet Alice eye to eye. “I’m really happy for you, sweetheart. Little jealous, but mostly happy.”


“Jealous? I thought you liked Justin?”


The air peeled with Millie’s signature laugh. “No, not that it’s JC, though I do have eyes and wouldn’t turn him down if he asked me. It’s more that, well, look at you? You are practically beaming!”


Alice couldn’t keep the smile or the blush off her face so she covered them with her hands. “This shouldn’t be happening!”


Millie reached out and pulled Alice’s hands down. “Well it is and you better damn well enjoy it. Now, you got any lingerie around here?”


“Lingerie? Why would I have brought lingerie? I don’t think I’ve even owned lingerie in like a decade.”


“Another thing we’ll need to fix,” Millie said as she began to root through drawers, finally pulling out a top to her satisfaction. “Here, these pajamas have a button down top so we can show off that cleav nice and good.”


“Those aren’t even mine, the resort provided them.”


“I know, I have the same pair,” Millie informed her as she tossed the set at her. “Now go get changed and let me see what we can do.”


“Millie, we aren’t having sex. We already discussed it and it’s not something either of us are comfortable with right now. Maybe I’ll regret but…I’m just not ready.”


Millie eyed Alice and could tell it wasn’t just her nerves talking but the truth. “Ok,” she sighed, “no sex but that doesn’t mean you still can’t look cute.” Millie pointed to the bathroom and Alice bashfully scurried off.


About ten minutes later, Millie was pleased with the results. The navy blue pajamas with white piping fit Alice well and they found a comfortable sports bra for her to sleep in with enough cleavage to be noticed. They argued over how far to undo the button on the top for at least three of those minutes as Millie got the makeup off Alice’s face and put some moisturizer on her.


“Millie, not that I’m not grateful but why are you so nice to me?” Alice wondered aloud.


Millie stepped back and eyed Alice. “I told you; you’re a really nice lady, Alice. Simple as that. Not everyone gets second chances. I guess, I don’t know, I just wanna help you get started off on the right foot is all.”


Something about her tone made Alice doubt that was the entire truth but she decided not to push it. “Thank you,” she said sincerely, “for everything. For listening, for all the help with the outfit and the hair and what not, even for pushing me when I was scared.”


“Of course! That’s what girlfriends are for, silly,” Millie smiled brightly.


“Yeah, I don’t, uh, really have any of those anymore. My own doing but…”


“Well you do now,” Millie insisted. She went over to Alice’s dresser where she found her last schedule of the retreat and scribbled quickly on it before handing it to Alice. “There, you got my number now. You call me if you need anything. Seriously, anything, and you better tell me what happens tonight or I’ll never forgive you.”


“Deal,” Alice bent down to engulf the shorter woman in a giant hug.


“Ok, get out of here,” Millie broke the embrace after a few moments, forcing herself not to get emotional. “You’re wasting time you could be spending all cuddled up with that sexy man.”


“Am I really going to do this?” Alice questioned as they left her room.


“Yes, and you’re gonna love every second of it,” Millie giggled as she knocked on JC’s door and quickly ran out of sight.


A moment later, JC answered the door, his smile instantly growing brighter as he took in Alice yet again. “Cute pjs.”


“Thanks, cute cauldrons,” she joked as she noted his purple boxer briefs adorned with brooms and witch hats and other spooky paraphernalia. A simple white t shirt was the only other clothing on his body and Alice gulped at the realization.


“Since you keep thinking something wicked is going on here, thought it fit the vibe.”


“Oh, and you don’t?” Alice teased as she climbed into the bed with ease. “What are we watching?” JC smiled as he hit the lights and crawled in next to Alice. Once they were situated, he queued up his phone as the title screen came into view. “Scary Movie. Really?”


“Again, thought it fit the vibe,” JC teased. “You ready?”


Alice stared at JC a long moment. “Yeah, I think I am.”

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: abusiveex