Author's Chapter Notes:

In posting the most recent update the story was deleted, so I am posting all the chapters including today's post.  3.6.22

They were in the car, jamming to their "Best Playlist Ever!"  It was all *NSYNC or *NSYNC adjacent songs. They were right outside of the Disney property sign!  They had the Playlist on random shuffle, always believing the music gods knew what they needed.  The 4 women started to squeal followed by tears when the next song started.  The harmonies started…"Dreams come true, dreams come true, they doooo.  When you, When you wish upon a star" just as they spotted the Walt Disney World sign!!  It was Kismet.  It was all the things that these four friends would laugh about over Facebook messenger voice messages if they were all home.  This time they were all together. They were spending the week at Disney together, and they were seeing two members of their favorite band and meeting new friends. This band brought them together.  From 4 different stages of life from four different areas of the country they found each other in the *NSYNC fandom during a global pandemic.   


It was the week they had been waiting two years for.  It was Eat to the Beat week!  They had all taken their precautions and were ready for a week together.  It was Monday morning and their plan was to head to their hotel, get checked in, then head to the parks.  They planned on taking their *N *NSYNC foot step tour they had been planning for the last two years.  Elizabeth pulled the car in at Pop Century, how could they pass up staying at POP!  It was an all *NSYNC week...all the *NSYNC jokes they could handle.  Charlie, Lex, and Rhyann joined Elizabeth as they walked to check in.  They were 4 women on a mission!  Once they got checked in they hopped on the skyliner and were headed to EPCOT.  Today their plan was to do as much as they wanted at EPCOT, they knew that the rest of the week they only had one goal at EPCOT...get as close to the stage as possible for Fatone N Friends!  


Dressed in their custom inside joke t-shirts they were ready to go.  Charlie’s shirt said Joey Fatone’s best friend, Lex’s said JC Chasez’s best friend, Rhyann’s said Chris Kirkpatrick’s best friend and Elizabeth’s said Lance Bass’s best friend!  They had planned on meeting up with a bunch of other friends they had met from the fandom later in the day.  They were going to take a million pictures in front of the newly returned “Leave a Legacy” wall.  The girls were so excited they were going to get to see them!  They had been in touch with Melinda letting her know that if she happened to be free they would be hanging out at EPCOT on Monday.  They hoped they were going to be able to meet Melinda and at least be able to tell her thanks for being so kind and supportive online.  Melinda told them that she would try to meet the big group for a picture.  

 

The girls headed towards Mexico… “Let’s start this day off with a toast,” Charlie suggested.  They started in Mexico, visited a couple of countries, rode a few rides, and soon it was time to meet up with the group.   They walked up to the legacy walls and saw a group that they started to see familiar faces.  They talked and bumped elbows and squealed, they were all so excited to finally meet each other.  After a while of chatting and catching up they went on a search for the 5 faces that brought them together.  The group split up and started searching… It didn’t take long before they all heard… “I FOUND THEM!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!  THEY LOOK PERFECT!”  After lots of pictures...selfies with the guys‘ pictures, group pictures, and individual pictures, the group started to get a little smaller.  One by one the girls made plans on meeting up sometime during the week. Not everyone was taking the same plan for the shows.  Rhyann, Charlie, Lex and Elizabeth were the last ones at the wall.  There was a cast member walking by and they asked if she would take a picture for them.  At that moment they saw Melinda walking up.  They all introduced themselves and Melinda jumped in the picture with them.  They took several pictures, silly poses and all.  The cast member was taking the final pictures and her eyes grew bigger and bigger.  The girls went to grab their cameras from the cast member and all pulled up the most recent picture.  There was a collective scream.  Instead of 5 people being in the last picture, there were 10.  Melinda started laughing and then the girls turned around and saw 5 grown men bent over laughing.  They were face to face with *NSYNC.  ALL OF *NSYNC.  The girls tried to compose themselves and walked over to the guys and started to introduce themselves, but Chris stopped them.  He walked up to Rhyann and said “So, you are my best friend.  Damn, I have been looking for you for years. These guys claimed to be my friend, and they just left me to fend for myself for years.”  Rhyann introduced herself. She told Chris, “I would never do that to my best friend, ride or die.” The girls all introduced themselves to the guys.  Justin noticed that he didn’t have a “best friend”.  Elizabeth spoke up and said, “I’ll be your best friend too.”  Everyone laughed at the fact that superstar Justin Timberlake felt a little left out.  Melinda noticed that they were starting to draw a little bit of attention their way and suggested they all move indoors.  There was a private room close to Spaceship Earth that they went to.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story