The group walked into the Ale House.  They requested their old table and of course the hostess was happy to accommodate.  When the waiter arrived, Joey ordered 3 orders of Zingers to start.  As everyone made their decisions on meals, the guys started to reminisce about so many memories they spent in this restaurant.  They shared stories while they were enjoying dinner.  When they finished they got back on the bus and headed to EVE for some drinks, music and dancing.  When they arrived they were escorted to the club's private VIP room.  There was a small dance floor in the VIP area that was just the right size for the 10 of them to dance and still have their privacy.  Lance and Michael ordered drinks for everyone. They were starting with a round of shots.  While they waited the music was turned up.  It was ’90s and 2000s R&B at EVE that night.  Right up their alley.  Everyone started dancing in a group; no one person dancing with another, just a group of friends dancing together.  A server delivered 20 shots to the area and Chris spoke up, “Let’s drink folks!” Everyone threw back both shots one after another.  Over the speakers Usher’s Yeah started playing. 


Chris grabbed Rhyann and pulled her off to a corner of the area where they were kind of dancing and snuggling up in the corner.  They danced and laughed at each other while they were dancing.  Rhyann was laughing so hard at the way Chris was dancing she fell back into the oversized chair behind her.  Chris fell in the chair beside her.  He put his arm around her and pulled her close to him.  He started singing to her in a low whisper and he ran his fingers through her hair.  She was rubbing his thigh as he sang.  Every once in a while he would stop singing and kiss the side of her face or top of her head. 


Joey took Charlie out on their little dance floor.  Charlie thought to herself, “I’m really going to be dancing with Joey Fatone!  Not just watching him.” They started dancing to the beat of the music.  Charlie felt herself starting to let go and get out of her head.  She was thankful for that 2nd shot.  It was helping her loosen up.  She raised her arms in the air as they were dancing and moved a little closer to Joey.  Joey was loving the way that Charlie was feeling so close to his body.  He couldn’t help himself when his hands started to run down the sides of her body.  He ran his hands down to her hips and left them there.  He pulled her closer to him, and a spark jumped between them.  They looked into each other's eyes and the rest of the room disappeared.  Something in that moment they both knew they wanted to spend as much time together as they could, whenever they could.  The music changed tempo and slower song came on.  Joey pulled her close and Charlie put her arms around his neck.  He leaned down to kiss her and they got lost in their kiss.  


Meanwhile, Lance and Michael were off in their own world.  They were lost in love with each other.  They were whispering and laughing while they danced with each other.  No matter what the tempo of the music was in the club, Lance and Michael were hearing their own music and dancing in rhythm to each other.  


JC, Lex, Justin and Lizzy were at one of the couch areas talking and laughing.  The girls noticed how these two men were just connected to each other.  You could tell their friendship ran deep and that they did not get to see each other as much as they would like.  The girls made mental notes to see what they could do about that in the future.  They were in mid conversation when a familiar song came on over the speakers.  When the music started, everyone started freaking out, except JC. Lex grabbed JC by the hand and said, “Oh there is no way we are not dancing to this. You better show me that thug appeal.” Everyone made their way to the dance floor as Blaque’s Bring It All To Me was playing.  JC knew this was his moment with Lex. He could tell by her reaction she loved this song that he sang on.  They were dancing close, and she was singing to him. As his part came up, he stepped away still holding on to her hands, he was looking her up and down as he sang:


Baby, what's the deal?

Would I be too forward if

I told you how I feel

That's just the way I do my thing

I'm so for real

Are you feeling my Timbs, my baggy jeans?

My thug appeal?

Do you like it when a man can keep it real?

Oh

 

Lex’s mind was going wild, Oh so this is how he is going to play. I see you Mr. Chasez, she thought to herself.  She started to sing the chorus back to him and he joined her for his part. 


Oh, baby

Bring it all to me (bring it all, bring it all)

But I don't need no fancy cars or diamond rings (diamond rings)

Oh, baby

Bring it all to me (oh)

Gimme your time, your love, your space, your energy (oh baby)


She continued to look at him and sing the best she could, but was so lost in the emotion of the moment.  She danced close to him and whispered in his ear


Oh, I'll put my pride to the side

Just to tell you how good

You make me feel inside


JC was trying to not lose control of the situation.  This girl was driving him crazy in all the right ways.  Now it was his turn to respond.  He placed his mouth up to her ear as his scruff rubbed along her cheek and sang ever so lightly, 


There's not a single question

That we can't make this right

Cause it's you I need

Every day and night

Oh baby


They let the song finish as the two of them were wrapped in each other's arms, as their friends looked on. When the song finished their friends erupted in applause and shouts.  JC and Lex took their bows for their friends and then he brought her close to him and looked deep in her eyes and said, “That was by far the sexiest collaboration of this song I have done.”  He leaned in close to her and brought his lips right to hers, sighed and kissed her.  Her hands went up and ran through his curls that were peeking out from the bottom of his hat as his hands roamed her back and hips.  They were lost in the moment together.  



When Lex had pulled JC to dance when the song started Justin and Lizzy started laughing.  In all the years and all the clubs that Justin had been to with JC he had never heard the song played at a club.  On the radio back in the day?  Sure.  The guys used to give him such a hard time about the song.  But watching their best friends, Justin finally got the appeal to the song.  He grabbed Lizzy, and they were dancing and watching JC and Lex.  He pulled Lizzy so close to him that there was no question about how he was reacting to her.  They continued to dance and watch their friends.  Lizzy whispered to him, “Lex has to be dying right now.  You have no idea how much she loves his part of this song.”  Justin returned his whisper, “Clearly Josh is not complaining.”  Lizzy laughed and said, “Looks like I might have lost a roomie for the night.”  Justin grabbed her close and kissed behind her ear and said, “If you keep this up I might be gaining a roomie for the night.” She looked into his eyes and saw a blue she hadn’t seen before.  “Only, if you want Lizzie.  I just don’t want this night to end and my time with you to end.  We can take this slow, but my bed and my arms are open for you.”  She gasped hearing what he was saying.  She kissed along his jaw towards his ear.  She took the lobe of his ear between her teeth and heard him moan.  She pulled him tight and said, “You keep playing your cards right J, and I will have to accept your invitation.”  He kissed her as the song was ending.  Their friends started clapping for JC and Lex and  Justin spun Lizzy around his in arms as they applauded their friends.   


The group continued dancing and drinking and enjoying their night together.  The club was starting to close up and it was time to head back to the hotel.  It was just after 2 a.m. and the group was starting to fade a bit.  They got back on the bus in their normal spots. As they got back to the hotel everyone was paired off as they were walking back to their rooms.  As they all reached the guys’ rooms, everyone turned and said good night.  Joey said, “I’ll text when we wake up to see what everyone wants to do.” Everyone else replied, “Sounds good.”  Five doors opened and closed.  

 

Lance and Michael were going through their nightly routines getting ready for bed when Michael turned to Lance and said, “Well, babe, how does it feel to have your brothers know?” “It feels amazing. It feels like the perfect way to end this trip. I am so glad that the guys are going to stay next week as well.  I am not sure what the girls are going to do yet.  I’ll have to ask Liz later.” Michael laughed and said, “Yes, let’s not disrupt her now. This is going to be an interesting night.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story