This part is written to where each section is a glimpse into each pair at the same time.  


Joey and Charlie


Joey closed the door and turned to see Charlie walking out to the balcony.  She opened the door and was looking out over the property.  Joey came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and placed his head on her shoulder.  She wrapped her arms around his. “Charlie, I don’t want to let you go tonight.  Will you stay with me tonight?  I know the guys had talked about going to Studios and Magic Kingdom tomorrow.  I think we can break away and spend some time just us. I mean if you want to, I totally understand if you don’t want to. I mean we could hang out with everyone else.  I mean I can walk you back down to your room now if yoouu.” “Joey STOP.” Charlie interrupted.  Joey just looked at her and started to turn red with embarrassment. “Babe, I would love to stay with you tonight and tomorrow.  Or later today.  Or whenever we can. I am already dreading when I have to say goodbye and I am not ready for that.  But I am telling myself just to enjoy every moment we have together.”  Joey let out a sigh of relief.  They stayed on the balcony for a bit just talking and enjoying the cool Florida air. Charlie started to shiver a little and Joey whispered in her ear, “Babe, why don’t we head inside and get some rest.”  She turned in his arms and gave him a kiss and said, “That sounds like a great idea.  What do you think of falling asleep wrapped in each other’s arms?”  He returned the kiss and said, “I think that sounds perfect.  Let me get you something to change into, and I’ll change as well.”  They walked back into the room and Joey gave her a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.  She went into the bathroom to wash her face and change.  She came out of the bathroom in Joey’s clothes and he stopped in his tracks.  She looked good in his clothes.  He quieted the voice in his head saying “I bet she will look good out of my clothes too.” He reminded himself they were not at that stage yet.  But he hoped they would be there in the future.  He walked over to her and he picked her up unexpectedly and carried her over to the bed and placed her down on one side of the bed.  They crawled under the sheets and snuggled up together.  They talked and shared kisses until they fell asleep in each other’s arms. 


Chris and Rhyann


As Chris and Rhyann walked in his room, hand in hand, she closed the door, and Chris stood between her and the room.  He walked closer to her and put his hands on either side of her head on the door.  He closed the space between them and said, “I got my food, now where are my kisses?”  Rhyann laughed at his adorableness and then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.  Right after she ducked under his arm and was off to the other side of the room.  Chris playfully turned around and put his hands on his hips and said, “Hey now, that’s a start, but I was hoping for something else.”  Rhyann looked at him and said, “Well, Chris you are going to have to come show me what you were looking for.”  He walked over to her in a very comical purposeful walk and pinned her up against the wall and kissed her.  Kissed her in a way that took her breath away.  When their lips separated she looked at him and all she could say was, “Chris,” in the softest voice she had. “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” They went and laid on the bed to cuddle up and watch TV.  Rhyann laid beside Chris; they were laying face to face not really watching the TV, but talking.  Talking about everything under the sun.  They were in mid laughter over something Chris said. Rhyann looked at Chris and said, “I don’t know what to do when I leave in a few days. How am I going to get through the day without laughing at something you said? Or your hugs, or the way you look in my eyes when I am talking?”  Chris grabbed her hands and brought them up to his chest.  “My girl, we are going to figure this out. This week has changed my life. My brothers are back together and we are the happiest that we have been in years.  And you four are a big part to thank for it. We will figure it out together.”  They fell asleep with smiles on their faces from being in the moment with each other. 


Lance and Michael


Michael closed the door to their room as Lance sat in the large comfy chair in their room. Michael walked over and sat in Lance’s lap. Lance wrapped his arms around his fiance.  Michael looked at Lance and said, “Well, today ended up being an eventful day.”  Lance laughed and replied, “More eventful than I expected.  I wonder what will happen the rest of the week.”  They sat snuggled up together in the chair for a bit  laughing and talking.  They started to dream about their wedding and their life as a married couple.  “I can’t believe out of all of us I am the first one to get married.  I always thought I would be the last, just because I didn’t think marriage would be possible.  But, with you, Michael, anything is possible. And I know that my dreams are coming true.” “I think your brothers are starting to see their dreams come true as well.  I am so glad that I have been with you this week to witness all of this. We witnessed healing with all of you today!  I think the future is looking bright, Bubba!” They continued to dream about the future until they fell asleep.


JC and Lex


Josh and Lex entered his room and closed the door, the electricity between the two of them was filling the room.  Lex walked over to the little stereo that was in his room and turned on the radio.  She didn’t care what they listened to, she just wanted the energy from the club to continue.  As she was searching the stations for the right mood, Josh moved up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.  He brushed her hair to the side of her face and started kissing down her neck.  His body was swaying, as his lips made their way down to her collarbone. Lex stopped at whatever station she was on; she was getting lost in Josh’s kisses.  He turned her in his arms and they started dancing.  They weren’t dancing to the music on the radio, but the music that they were hearing on their own.  Lex was running her hands over his strong arms as Josh was running his hands around her hips.  He ran his hand around the small of her back at the same moment she moved her arms to wrap around his neck, his hands connected with skin and both of them felt the shock.  She looked up at him and he leaned in and kissed her. The kiss started off slow and sweet, and as his hands ran up her back under her shirt, the kiss intensified.  He lifted her up without breaking the kiss. His hands were under her ass and her legs wrapped around his waist and he carried her to bed.  He crawled up on the bed, never letting her go.  He started kissing down her collarbone right above her breasts, he kissed down to her stomach as Lex’s hands grabbed his ass.  She started to laugh.  He stopped what he was doing and propped himself up on his elbows, curls falling on each side of his face.  “What is so funny, right this minute?” Lex started to blush out of control.  She grabbed the pillow and hid her face in it.  Josh laid beside her and kissed her check.  “Honey, what is it?” She turned to look at him and propped herself up and said, “Ok don’t laugh at me, promise?”  Josh nodded.  “OkwhenyoustartedkissingdowntomystomachallIcouldthinkaboutisWipeoutiskissingmystomach.” She let out a long sigh and buried her head in the pillow again.  Josh was trying to hold in his laughter, but he promised her that he wouldn’t laugh at her.  He looked at her and pulled the pillow away, “Lex, did you say all you could think about was Wipeout was kissing you?” “Yes, I know it is silly.” He looked back at her and said, “Babe, I have had a lot of people say a lot about I can’t believe this or that, but WIPEOUT? Oh I’m going to have to keep you. I haven’t thought about Clarence in a lifetime.”  They laughed about the moment and curled up together talking.  Their hands continued to touch each other’s bodies, but in a less needing you way.  They continued to talk through the night.  They would talk and make out and talk a little more and make out a little more.  They eventually fell asleep with Lex laying half on Josh’s side. 


Justin and Liz:

 

They walked in his room and Justin sat down to take his shoes off.  He was humming, not even thinking, but Liz noticed it.  She came up behind him and started rubbing his shoulders.  “J, you seem really tense. What are you so stressed about? You just blew everyone away by being on stage with your brothers.  No one ever expected you to be here. You should be swinging from the ceiling.  And I know I might be a little biased, but I think you sounded amazing. I might be kicking myself a little for not paying attention to your voice back in the day.  But I will say this grown sexy man voice singing those songs tonight was very attractive.  And I am glad that I am paying attention now.”  He grabbed her hand off his shoulder and pulled it close to him.  After a few moments he pulled her around to sit in his lap.  He looked at her, kissed her and said, “Lizzy, I am so excited about what happened tonight.  And I really think that we will be able to sit down and talk about what we can do in the future this week before we go our separate ways.  I just don’t want to disappoint anyone.  I don’t want to disappoint the fans, the guys or (he paused for a moment) you.  Gosh, my voice has changed so much since we originally recorded those songs.  And there is more that this grown sexy man voice can do for you.” He said, whispering the last part in her ear.   He was holding her on his lap resting his hands under her ass. She looked deep into his eyes, “Baby, no one is going to be disappointed.  You should take a peek at social media tomorrow.  The fans are losing their minds.  I know I did, but I know not everyone had Justin Randall Timberlake singing to them in Disney. The real fans just want you guys to be happy.  If you find that happiness together then that is just a bonus.”  “Do you think the fans will be upset if I start dating someone?  You know maybe someone out of the spotlight, someone that encourages me with keeping in touch with the guys, someone that gets along with the guys, someone who sees me for me, and not me as Justin Timberlake, but just Justin, someone that I really like and could see a future with?” Liz had the biggest shocked look on her face.  “Justin, I don’t even know what to say.  All this is going so fast, but it feels so right.  Like this whole trip was meant to bring us together and the 5 of you back together. I think that if the fans saw you really happy and you didn’t forget about them, then I think they would be super happy for you.”  He wrapped his arms around her tight and whispered in her ear, “Well they better get ready.  Because I am so happy right now, and I don’t care what anyone else says about how long we have known each other, but I want you beside me.  I don’t know how we are going to do this when you go back home, but I think I am going to take some extended time off and maybe spend some time in Georgia.  Do you think that would be okay? Because I want to see where my girlfriend lives, and peek into her day-to-day life, if she’ll let me.”  “Justin, what are you saying?  Are you saying you want to come home with me next week?  Are you saying you want us to start dating?” “Baby, that is exactly what I am saying.  I want to see where this goes.  All I know is in the last week I have never felt more at home, more peace, more happiness, and more loved than I have been with you.  You are everything that every other relationship wasn’t.”  Liz had tears in her eyes.  “Justin this week has been a dream that I don’t want to wake up from.  I would love to show my boyfriend around my home.”  He leaned in and kissed her.  He lifted her up and moved to the top of the bed.  He leaned back and held her still in his lap.  “Let’s enjoy the rest of the week, and then we will make arrangements to see what is next.  Just know, you are not getting rid of me for a very long time.”  They stayed wrapped in each other's arms as Justin sang to her, and they fell asleep.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story