Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Friday

Lance and Michael woke up and guessed they were the first ones awake.  Lance pulled out his phone and pulled up the group text with the guys:

LB: Anyone awake?


JT: We are awake, but not up and moving around yet.


JF: Ugh awake now, thanks Bass.


CK: One of us is awake, but I am not waking the other yet.


JC: I am not moving yet.


LB: Anyone want to grab lunch before we head to the castle?  Or do y’all want to just meet up to go to the castle? 


JC: Why don’t we grab lunch somewhere at the park?  


JF:  I’ll call Melinda and see if she can get us in at Be Our Guest.  


JT:  Man that sounds great!  The girls will love that.  Today is going to be a great day!


CK:  It started out great. See you guys out front around 1? 


Everyone confirmed that time worked.  They all enjoyed a little more time cuddled up with the one they were with.  They had a few hours before they were going to head to the Magic Kingdom. After a lazy start to the day all the girls needed to go back to their room to get ready, and catch up on the night before.  


Text with the girls and Michael:

Liz: I’m heading back to the room shortly to grab some clothes for the day and my shower stuff. 


Lex: Same...I’ll be down there in a minute. 


Charlie: Joey just jumped in the shower here, I’m heading that way now. 


Rhyann: I’m heading that way. 


Michael: WAIT none of you are in your rooms.  I’m coming to get the scoop. 


Michael jumped up from his bed, freshly showered and dressed.  Kissed Lance and said, “Babe, I’ll be back. I am going to get the scoop.  No pun intended, Scoop!  None of the girls stayed in their rooms last night.  I’m going to see what happened.” 


Lance laughed at him, “Oh I know, they were all still in bed when we were texting earlier. Be gentle.”


Michael was waiting at the front door of the girls room when Lex showed up first.  He grabbed her and spun her around, “I want to hear all about your night with Josh!” “Not until everyone else gets here, and I'm not telling you all about my night.”  The others gradually made their way to the room.  All sleepy, but with hearts in their eyes.  They all crawled on one of the beds and started to go around the circle sharing the details they wanted to share.  They each knew that they weren’t sharing everything, and they were okay with that.  They all had private special moments the night before that they wanted to hold close for the time being.  They shared almost everything else with each other.  They gathered their things and started getting ready for the day.  Liz grabbed her clothes and shower items and said, “I’ll see y’all in a bit I am going to shower in my boyfriend's room.  See you at the van.” And left.  The other four jumped up and ran out the door screaming, “Wait, Get Back HERE.  You are not going to drop that and leave.”  There was so much commotion going on outside in the hall the guys all opened their doors to see what was going on.  Liz ran to Justin’s door and ran behind him.  He turned and looked at her wanting to know what was going on.  “What?  I just told them that I was going back to my boyfriend's room and I would see them at the van.”  Justin and Liz started laughing.  He picked her up and spun her around.  He gave her a kiss and then looked at the 8 sets of eyes on them and said, “Well she speaks the truth.  Do any of you have an issue with that?” When no one replied he said “Good.  You weren’t going to change my mind anyways. Now, we will see you at the van later.  Love ya!”  Justin closed the door, and he and Liz burst out in laughter. 

 

Their friends were left in the hall shocked.  Chris spoke up and said, “I haven’t seen him this happy in a long time.”  JC looked at his brothers and said, “It is nice to have him back.”  Everyone went back to their rooms with smiles on their faces and started to get ready for the day.  Michael walked back to his room with Lance. As Michael entered the room, Lance closed the door and said, “Yep, today is going to be very interesting.” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story