Lance and Michael woke up knowing that they would be having the most normal day out of everyone. They had planned on being a support to their friends today. They knew that today would be hard for their friends and them. Lance grabbed his phone to see if anyone was awake yet, but there were no messages. He and Michael pulled up Instagram instead and loved all the posts from the show and the posts from his bandmates. They decided they were going to lay low until they heard from everyone or it was time for them to meet for brunch. They were planning on a day together at the spa and by the pool and whatever else they could come up with around the resort.  

Justin woke up with Lizzy snug in his arms. He squeezed her tight and started running his fingers through her hair. He grabbed his phone and opened the camera. He grabbed a picture of her from his view. He wanted to have a picture of her so when he woke up without her next to him he could look at the picture and remember what he felt like right at this moment. Lizzy started to stir and turned and looked at Justin as he was still staring at her. 

“What? Why are you looking at me like that? Good Morning!” Liz asked as she snuggled close to him.

“I am just soaking in the last morning that we can stay like this for a while.Y’all have early flights tomorrow, and I just want to savor this feeling. Don’t be upset, but I took this beautiful picture of you this morning while you were sleeping so when you aren’t next to me and I wake up missing you I have this.” Justin showed her the picture he took and she looked so happy in her sleep.  

“What do you want to do today, babe?”

“I know you want to hit the golf course today. Will it be too late after brunch? What if after that we go to Downtown Disney and spend the day there?” 

“Babe, I canceled my tee time yesterday, I can golf next week with the guys when I am missing you. I don’t want to spend the last day we have together on the greens. Downtown Disney sounds great! We can grab a nice dinner and then make our way back over to Magic Kingdom for dessert and fireworks. What do you say?” Justin smiled at her excitement. 

“J, that sounds like the perfect last day together, for a while.” She replied with tears starting to form in her eyes. 

Justin wiped her eyes and grabbed her face and kissed her. He looked back at her, “I know this is going to be hard, but we can make this work. I know we can.” 

They stayed in bed talking and cuddling and stealing a few kisses here and there until it was time to get ready for brunch. 

 

Across the hall Chris and Rhyann were planning out their day. They decided they were going to park hop to all 4 parks today! They were going to start at Animal Kingdom then Hollywood Studios, then EPCOT and finish at Magic Kingdom for the fireworks in front of the castle. They knew they wouldn’t be able to do much, but it was something they both wanted to do and today seemed like the best day to do it. They would have their escort so they wouldn’t have to wait in the lines and could cheat it a little. They wanted to ride at least one of the major rides at each park and get a snack or meal from each park along with one suvenioner from each park. They were so excited to get this experience together.  

Chris looked at Ry, “I love that you love Disney as much as me. Whenever I have mentioned doing this to anyone they always tell me it is ridiculous and what a waste of a day running all over the place. You are over here planning out the shortest route to each place we want to go. Today is going to be amazing.”  

“Chris, this is one of my bucket list items that I have always wanted to do. I can’t believe you actually want to do this. We are going to have so much fun today and the memories we make are going to stay with us forever, I just know it.”  

Ryhann locked her phone and put her notepad to the side and stood up on the bed looking down at Chris, he looked up at her not knowing what she was going to do next. He sat up and leaned against the headboard. She straddled his legs and he ran his hands up her legs as far as he could reach. She slid down sitting on his lap, she ran her hands through his hair that he was growing out. He kissed along her neck up to her ear, he whispered to her, “You are changing my world.” She gasped and he kissed her. The kiss was hungry and full of excitement. She could feel his excitement beneath her. As their hands were roaming the other's body Chris pulled his lips from hers and ran his hands under her shirt, surprised by the fact that she was not wearing a bra. He moved his hands around to her breasts and ran his fingers over her nipples. She sighed at his touch. She sat up and removed her shirt and then removed his shirt. He pulled her close, the first touch of skin on skin and they sank into each other’s touch. He kissed his way around her shoulders down her chest. He took one of her nipples in his mouth as his hand showed attention to the other. Ryhann’s head tilted back as she got lost in the attention Chris’ mouth was giving her. Chris lifted her up and turned her around on his lap, she leaned into his arms as he wrapped her tight in his arms. He thought, “She fits perfectly in my arms.” She could tell he was thinking about something. She turned and looked at him, “Chris, what’s wrong? What are you thinking about?” “I was just thinking about how perfectly you fit in my arms. And trying to make myself slow down.” “Chris, you are perfect. Let’s see where today takes us. I don’t want us to rush into anything, and I am not upset about our morning. In fact, a little make out session before brunch sounds perfect.”  

 

Charlie and Joey were up and getting ready since everyone was meeting in Joey’s room. Charlie was in the shower and Joey was sitting on the counter and they were discussing what they wanted to do for the day. Before they went to sleep the night before they decided they were heading to Universal. Joey wanted to show Charlie around his old stomping grounds. As much as Disney was part of his history with the band, Universal was his history. Even though most of his landmarks were no longer there he could still show her where they were. They talked about making their way back over to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks, but figured they would play it by ear. They were both excited about the day and even more excited about spending the day just the two of them. Charlie was wrapping up in the shower and stuck her arm out to grab her towel but it was not where she left it. She poked her head out the shower and looked at Joey, 

“Fatone, you better find my towel now or I’m going to spend the day with Lance and Michael.” 

“But babe you don’t want to spend the day with them, you know you want to spend the day with me. Who knows what kind of trouble we can get into.” 

Joey handed her the towel she was looking for, she stepped out of the shower and walked past him and grabbed the robe from the closet. She came back into the bathroom to brush out her hair and brush her teeth. Joey couldn’t stop looking at her. “Charlie, I don’t know what I need to get Melinda for Christmas this year, but it is going to be better than any gift I have ever given her before.” He stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and watched her get ready. She looked back at him in the mirror, “Well make sure you sign my name to that card, because I can never thank her enough for this week.” He kissed her shoulder, slapped her butt and stepped in the shower throwing his clothes over the curtain. 

 

Lex was sitting by the sliding door drinking her coffee. She was curled up in the chair with a blanket wrapped around her. She had woken up about 30 minutes ago and couldn’t get back to sleep. She didn’t want to wake Josh, so she decided the spot she was in now was the best. She was thinking back over the week they had just had together. She heard him start to stir, and she looked over at him as he stretched in the bed. She couldn’t take her eyes off of him. When he stretched, the covers dropped down revealing his chest, his strong chest that she slept against the last two nights. He immediately started reaching for her, but he realized she wasn’t there. He sat up and looked around for her; their eyes met and they both grinned at each other. “Honey, you better get your fine self back over here. This bed is empty, and it looks like you would fill this space perfectly. Plus I’m not ready to be missing you yet.” Lex got up from the chair and walked back over to the bed. She crawled in, and Josh wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. “I really like seeing you in my shirt honey,” he whispered in her ear. She had grabbed it this morning from the pile of clothes that found their way to the floor during the night. As she laid in his arms she thought back on their night.  

She never expected it to happen, but it was so perfect. When they got back to the room there was sadness in the air after they crawled in bed to watch a movie. They knew tomorrow was their last day together. They didn’t watch much of the movie. It started with a few kisses and roaming hands and before they knew it clothes were being removed. Josh looked down at her, “You are so beautiful.” He brushed her hair out of her face and kissed every place on her that he could. He had never felt like this before; he couldn’t get enough of her. She looked back up at him “Josh, I need you now.” He entered her slowly, paying attention to her reactions. Lex sighed thinking back on in the way he made her feel, she sank into his body snapping out of memory. “And what are you smiling about over here, beautiful?” He turned her in his arms. “You, last night, all of it.” She blushed as she responded. “You know I wouldn’t be opposed to spending the day in bed and you reminding me about last night.” He winked at her and then kissed her. “You won’t hear any complaints from me about that, but I do think we need to be at brunch or the search party will come after us.” They laughed and agreed they needed to at least go to brunch, they would figure out the rest of the day later.  

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story