Everyone gathered in Joey’s room for brunch. They talked about their plans for the day. Everyone was so torn over spending time together as a group and all the plans they had made. Ultimately, after breakfast, everyone broke off for their day. It was a later start than everyone was expecting, but enough time for what everyone had planned.  

 

Lance and Michael were on their way to Magic Kingdom from the resort after spending the day at the spa and the pool. They wanted to catch the fireworks one more time. They walked in and stopped. There was something breathtaking about the castle covered in Christmas lights. They grabbed a selfie and a few pictures in front of the castle before heading to the area they reserved for the fireworks. Lance and Michael both opened up Instagram and posted one of their pictures in front of the castle. The caption read, “One last night of magic.”

 

Chris and Ryhann had just finished riding Space Mountain and were going to Casey’s to pick up dinner to eat while they waited for the fireworks to start. They had accomplished their goal. Even with the late start they were able to make it to all 4 parks, ride at least one of the major rides and had a snack at each park. It had been everything they hoped for. On the way to Casey’s they couldn’t pass up a clear shot of the castle with the lights. They asked their guide to take their picture and then took a couple of selfies. They grabbed their food from Casey’s and headed to the area where they were watching the fireworks. They looked over their pictures and picked one to post on their private accounts. They opted for no caption, just the castle emoji. 

 

Joey and Charlie decided that they could make it back to the castle from Universal for the fireworks. One last night with the Disney magic. They had made their way around Universal with Joey showing her all his personal landmarks. They had a great day of laughter and hearing all of Joey’s stories. They took pictures in front of Mel’s and where the Graveyard Revue was. When they walked back in to Magic Kingdom, Charlie gasped at the awe of the castle. She looked at Joey and said, “Today was great at Universal, but there is just something about this castle. I am going to miss it.” He wrapped his arms around her, “I am going to miss you more.” They snapped a quick picture in front of the castle and opened each of their IG accounts and captioned the picture, “I’m going to miss this.” They made their way to their spot to watch the fireworks. 

 

Josh and Lex spent their day driving to the coast for a quick afternoon and dinner at the beach. Josh could never pass up putting his toes in the sand and cooling off in the waves. Lex was not a beach person, but she was becoming a Josh person and could not wait to spend the day in the Florida sun with him. They lucked out with a warm afternoon. They found a quiet spot on the sand where they could sit, talk, get sun and have the occasional make out session. Lex couldn’t keep her eyes off his arms and chest. After dinner on the beach, they drove back to Orlando. Josh wanted to surprise her with their last night together at Magic Kingdom to enjoy the fireworks. They walked to their spot for the fireworks and grabbed a picture of the two of them, Josh wrapped his arms around her and snapped the picture. They wanted to document their last night together. They pulled up Instagram, “Two posts in a week? Who are you Joshua Chasez?” Lex laughed. They posted their picture on each of their accounts with the caption, “The perfect ending to a great week.”

 

Justin and Lizzy had a totally touristy day. They shopped for all the souvenirs that they didn’t need. They made a LEGO set for Justin to take home with plans of them building it together during one of their visits. They went to the Christmas Shoppe and picked out matching ornaments to go on each of their trees so they were with each other even when they weren’t. Justin even snuck in an ornament Lizzy didn’t know about, he purchased an “Our First Christmas Together” ornament. He just has a feeling that this would not be the last Christmas he would have her in his life. They lost themselves in the World of Disney, buying way too much! After dinner at The Edison, they walked through the Christmas Tree Trail before heading back to the castle for the fireworks. When they got to their area for the fireworks, Lizzy surprised Justin with his and her Christmas Mickey ears. He grabbed his phone and then kissed her in front of the castle and snapped the perfect picture. He looked at the picture, “Well this one is perfect, but we can’t post that one yet.” They took another picture together and posted it to Instagram reading, “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.” “Justin, everyone is going to lose their minds.”  

 

*All Instagram postings above were made within minutes of each other.

 

Lex grabbed her phone that kept dinging, she tried to ignore it. She gasped at her notifications. “Josh, did you know everyone was here? All of us have posted pictures in front of the castle tonight. Where is everyone?” “Honey, what are you talking about?” “Look!” She pulled up Instagram and showed him everyone’s posts. He pulled out his phone and opened the group text:

 

JC: Seriously did we all end up at the same place together?

 

CK: What are you talking about?

 

JF: I’m ignoring y’all the fireworks are about to start.

 

JT: I’m trying to spend the last night with my girl and the lights. What are you talking about?

 

LB: C, want to tell us what you mean. 

 

JC: We are all at the castle!!! You MORONS! 

 

ALL: WHAT!

 

JT: How did we all do that? 

 

JF: Come to us, we are over on the left hand side where we were the other night, there is plenty of room. 

 

The group gathered together. They all laughed and shared some moments from the day while they waited for the fireworks. Ryhann was wrapped in Chris’ arms and whispered to him, “This is the perfect way to end the week.” He kissed her cheek as the fireworks started.  

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story