The girls kept looking back and forth with each other with shocked faces.  They could not believe that this was actually happening.  They had hoped that this would happen, but never in their wildest dreams did they see this happening.  They were hoping to just be able to meet Chris and Joey.  That’s when it hit Charlie… she said, “Hey...you three aren’t even supposed to be here.  What is going on?”  The girls had all been so excited to meet the guys they forgot that only Chris and Joey were scheduled to perform.  Was this the reunion they had been manifesting for years?  


The guys and Melinda started laughing at the girl's reactions. Melinda had formed a relationship with the girls over the last year; she was always friendly with the fans, but she had formed an extra special relationship with these four.  They had told her they were going to be coming down for Eat to the Beat and wanted to hang out with just the 5 of them.  Melinda thought this would be a great surprise for the girls and a great way to thank them for all they had done for the fandom and continuing to support and promote the guys, even when there was nothing to promote.  Lance had decided that he was making a surprise appearance on the last night at Eat to the Beat.  When the guys had been talking in the group chat about surprising everyone, Justin and JC thought, well we could be on stage for one performance.  The guys were so excited to all be able to hang out together they decided they would make an entire week out of it.  The struggle was going to be keeping Lance, Justin and JC hidden.  


The ten of them sat and decided to have dinner together.  The girls told everyone a little bit about themselves:  Where they lived, how long they had been fans, what they did for a living, all the basic get to know you questions.  The guys talked about projects they had going on, they joked with each other, and the girls just laughed watching them.  Lance noticed that the girls were laughing at the same things, and he could tell these girls were great friends, life friends.  He asked how long they had known each other? The girls laughed and Elizabeth spoke up and said, “We all met online; Lex and I met in person in 2019. This is the first time all of us have been together.  We all met each other online last year.”  The guys were shocked.  These girls reminded them of how quickly they became friends all those years ago.  And here they were still bringing friendships together all these years later.  The guys looked at each other and it was like a lightbulb went off.  JC jumped up and said, “Band meeting, now.”  The guys went off to discuss.  JC was the first to speak. “Guys, I know this is crazy; but what do you think about inviting these girls to hang out with us this week?” JC had four sets of eyes staring at him in shock.  Of all the guys JC was the most reserved.  Lance spoke and said, “There is something familiar about these girls. Plus Biddy trusts them.  She wouldn’t have arranged this if she didn’t.” “It could be fun to hang out with some normal people this week, y’all know what I mean,” Justin added.  After a few more minutes they pulled Melinda off to the side and discussed it with her.  All six of them were on board.  

While the guys were having a band meeting, the girls were having their own discussion.  Their conversation consisted of “Be Cool! Stay Calm! We are in the same room as *NSYNC! Best trip ever!” They were in mid laugh as the guys returned.  


Chris stepped forward, “Hey Ladies, (the girls started laughing, the guys looked at them crazy and Justin made a mental note to ask about this later) we have a proposal for you.” Rhyann looked at Chris, “Christopher, a proposal already?”  Everyone laughed.  Chris continued, “What would you think of hanging out with us for the next week? We are planning on going to the parks each day, we of course have rehearsals for the shows, but you would be able to sit in the friends and family section or backstage.  Charlie looked at the girls and said girls meeting!  The girls gathered just to be funny.  They knew that there was no way they were passing up on this opportunity.  They whispered back and forth, a couple of times looking back over at the guys, and continued whispering as they looked at each other and smiled.  The girls turned around and told the guys they would love to hang out with them this week.  They ordered dinner and then were off to spend a couple of hours on the rides at EPCOT.  

 

They all started heading outside.  None of them realized how late in the afternoon it was.  Time had flown by while they were getting to know each other.  They decided to head to Soarin first, then The Land and Nemo.  As they were walking to Soarin the group naturally gravitated to smaller groups.  Charlie and Joey were laughing about the face masks they saw other people wearing, Rhyann and Chris were talking about their favorite parts of the park they were passing, Lex and JC were discussing the music the park was playing, Elizabeth, Lance and Justin were talking about the way the others were acting. They were so happy to see their friends so happy.  Behind them all walked Melinda.  She was taking pictures of the groups ahead of her, and tossing around all sorts of thoughts in her head.  Currently she was thinking how she had known these guys for over 20 years, and in one day they all meet a woman that in some way they click with.  She laughed at the thought, “I guess Kismet does exist.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story