Lizzy sat straight up in her bed and gasped. She felt the bed shift and arms reach up to her, “Babe are you okay?” “I just had the most realistic and flashback dream.” “Was it a good dream?” He snuggled up a little closer to her. She was about to speak when there was crying coming from the room down the hall. “I’ll get her.” He kissed her and crawled out of the bed, headed for the room down the hall. She could hear the door open on the monitor. “Daddy!” The little voice called out. “What’s wrong, Princess? Did you have a bad dream?” He asked her as he picked her up. Lizzy was watching their sweet interactions on the camera. “No daddy, I had a good dream, but I want it to come true. Can it come true, daddy?” change to younger text “Of course it can come true. But, let’s get you back to sleep and you can tell me all about it in the morning.” He laid down next to her in her little toddler bed. “Daddy, will you sing for me?” “Of course.” He started humming first and then started singing, “Dreams come true, they do….” When he finished singing she was asleep. He kissed the top of her head and went back to his bedroom. He walked back into his room and looked at Liz. She had tears in her eyes, “What is it with you Timberlake women and that song?” He crawled back in the bed with her and dried her tears. “Now, do you want to tell me about this dream?” “I dreamed about the trip that changed our lives, and all our best friends' lives.” “Oh you mean the greatest week of my life? Can you believe that was five years ago?” He kissed her and grabbed his phone. He snapped a quick selfie of the two of them and pulled up the text chat that started five years ago.  

 

JT: Was just thinking about the greatest week of our lives. See you all tomorrow. (Insert picture.)

 

JC: Five of the best years!  

 

JF: Timberlake you better be ready the crew is coming! Can’t wait to see you all.

 

CK: Hey, I’m old! I’m trying to sleep, you losers.

 

LB: Glad to see someone else is still up. The twins are so excited to see y’all tomorrow. 

 

RK: Love you dorks, but the old man is falling back asleep.

 

CF: Five years? How is that possible!  

 

MT: Lance, get back in here! Love y’all!

 

LC: I have news tomorrow!

 

LT: All I have to say is dreams really do come true. 

 

Justin looked at Liz, and said “They do when you wish upon a star.” They snuggled back into their bed and fell back asleep so glad that they all made the tiny decisions five years ago that changed their lives forever.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who read this story.  I started writing this story over a year ago, just for fun.  Thank you to my beta readers, who were really my cheerleaders and that kept me writing. I am working on individual stories for each couple that I might post in the future.   Keep dreaming, you never know when it will come true!


Incomplete
GiveMeGreenandBlue is the author of 2 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story