Tuesday Morning



The girls woke up ready to tackle the day!  They were up and ready in no time.  They were planning on taking Disney Transportation to the Magic Kingdom.  Lex heard her phone ding and it was a message from JC, there is a car waiting out front for the four of you.  See y’all in a bit.  



The girls walked out to the front of the resort and just like JC said there was a car waiting, Charlie went up to the gentleman standing outside the car “I think this might be for us.” He said “I am picking up Four Best Friends, Mr. Josh said they would know what that means.” The girls laughed and said “Yep, that’s us.”  They were off for a magical day.  Not only were they going to the most magical place on earth, but they were going to meet Lance, JC, Justin, Chris, Joey and Melinda and spend the day together.  Then ending the night seeing Joey and Chris on stage together.  



The girls walked in and spotted the guys and Melinda immediately.  They sat down and the guys greeted them with good mornings, catching up on their night, if they had any trouble getting in the park this morning, etc. The server came to the table, and you quickly saw shock on her face, but she handled it like a pro.  Everyone placed their orders and started conversations with those closest to them.  There was talk about the rides they wanted to ride, and the conversation continued while everyone ate.  Joey and Chris finished first and had to get to rehearsal. They told everyone they would meet back up in a couple of hours.  Their plan was to rehearse on the stage before the park opened so no one would see the sets.  Chris looked at Rhyann and told her “Best Friend, don’t get tired of the mountains.  We are riding them all when we get back.” Once Joey and Chris left, the remaining group decided they wanted to hit Space Mountain, Buzz, and Speedway.  The guys had a cast member that was going to be with them all day so they wouldn’t have to wait in the lines while they were all together.  They were trying to keep the chances of causing a scene to a minimum. 



The group headed off to Space Mountain first.  They started their tour around Tomorrowland. They were escorted to the front of the lines and laughed with each other while waiting in line and walking from ride to ride.  Somehow they went unnoticed.  They made it through the rides at Tomorrowland and started towards It’s A Small World when Joey called Lance to find out where they were. Joey said he and Chris would meet up with the group in about 20 minutes.  After a ride on the teacups they headed towards A Small World.  Joey and Chris spotted the group waiting out by the teacups.  Chris looked at Joey and said, "Let's have some fun with these girls!" "What do you have in mind?" Joey asked. "Follow my lead," was all that Chris shared.  Chris started running towards the group "Rhyann!!! BEST FRIEND I MISSED YOU TODAY!" he picked her up and swung her around as Joey followed suit with Charlie. "Charlie you must come with me tomorrow,  I can't be without you for so long."  When the guys put the girls back on their feet the entire group was laughing so hard!  They rode a few more rides before it was time to head back to EPCOT to get ready for the first show. 



 They were on the bus over to EPCOT Elizabeth, or Lizzy as the guys had started calling her, was sitting between Lance and Justin.  She got a text from one of their friends wanting to  know where they were meeting to watch the show tonight.  Panic slapped her in her face.  "Hey guys, where are we watching the shows tonight?  I just got a text from Jess and she was asking where we were all meeting? What should I tell her?" Justin looked at her and said, "Well we will be backstage hoping to not be seen. We will just hang out there in between shows."  Lex looked at Lizzy and said, "Since the first show is pretty easy to get great seats to, let's meet them at the seats, we will have to leave after that and I don't know."  JC had a light bulb go off and spoke up and said, "Joe, why don't you do a drawing for like a social media person for the week? We could kind of rig it so one of you wins it and gets to hang out with Joey and Chris for the week and then you won't have to worry about why you guys are with us, or them!" "Oh, the winner and 3 friends get to hang out! JC you are brilliant!" Joey replied.  Joey looked at Charlie and asked if she would create the post.  He was not great at social media.  Charlie’s eyes got really big and looked at Joey and said, "You really trust me with your personal IG???" "Sure, you see how poorly I do on it."  Charlie sat there and thought to herself, what would Joey Fatone post? What would he say? She found a picture of the empty stage that he took at rehearsals and used it for the post.  She put the caption as "Calling all Jedis at Disney!  Who wants to hang out with @iamckirkpatrick and I for the week and run our socials for the week?  Comment below and I will randomly draw a name.  The winner and three friends will get to see Fatone and Friends from an insider's point of view.  We will post the winner after the first show! #fatonenfriends #whywouldsomeonewanttohangwithus"  She read it to Joey and he loved it and immediately pressed post.  It was now posted to his IG, Twitter and Facebook.  As soon as it posted the phones in the van started going off. Joey looked around shocked… “The post only tagged Chris." Justin spoke up and said, "Dude I don't know what is happening, but all their phones started singing."  Lex started laughing because the girls’ phones were blowing up.  JC grabbed her phone and started laughing.  “Dude there are so many notifications here. Notification that Joey posted on Twitter, IG, and Facebook, and dang all these tags what in the world is happening?” Rhyann stopped laughing just enough to speak, “Welcome to fangirl life! We can’t miss posts when you guys actually post something.  And everyone knows we are here, so people are tagging our personal accounts and our fan accounts for us to enter! Girls, time to activate fan mode! Joey, be prepared for the comments! “ 



They arrived at EPCOT and hopped out of the vans.  This is where the girls would go back to reality for a bit.  They couldn’t walk in with the guys on the off chance that someone saw them and their cover would be blown.  The girls headed towards the American Pavilion. It was still early so there was no issue getting seats on the front row!  They beat their friends to the seats, so they started discussing how they could not mention any of this to anyone.  They were laughing when the girls started to join them.  They all caught up on what everyone had been up to last night and that day.  Of course no one had a day like they did, but no one would know about their day either.  There was starting to be some commotion to the side of the stage.  Joey and Chris were entering the backstage area.  There were several other people who were walking behind Joey and Chris, of course they had hats and face coverings and their sunglasses so no one could see any of their faces.   Rhyann leaned over to Lex and whispered, “Ummm that is not what they were wearing earlier. These guys are going all out not to get caught!” They chatted with their friends and the crowd that was gathering.  All four of the girls' phones dinged at the same time, and their faces lit up.  It was the group chat with the guys. 



Justin: Was anyone suspicious of us when we walked in? 



JC: There are so many people out there already.



Chris: I will not look at y’all when I come out on stage.  I will not do it.  Okay maybe a little bit. 



Liz: No one around us has said anything about who the handsome strangers were. ;)



Charlie: We will try to not bring too much attention to us. :)




Rhyann pulled up her chat with the girls: 


Can y’all believe that we are sitting here front row waiting for ? of *NSYNC talking to 100% of *NSYNC!  



All the girls just shook their heads and laughed. 



Justin sent a text to Liz:


Hey, I wish y’all could be back here to see this. And then sent a picture of a hacky sack.  I didn’t send this to everyone, because I knew y’all would go crazy. :) But I wanted to share it with you.  We should for sure post a picture on the group account Thursday night right? 



OMG are you serious? Y'all are about to hackey and we are missing this?  Don’t worry it will be our little secret until later.  



Charlie sent a text to the group: 


DO NOT JUDGE US FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!  Remember it has been years since we have seen you guys live.



Lex: AND TOGETHER!



Rhyann: Just remember we are still the same cool girls from this morning! :)



Liz: This is about to go down!



Joey: We can’t wait!  Bring your best fangirl ladies!  Show is about to start!  



The music started and the crowd went wild!  Joey came out and started the show.  He sang a couple of songs on his own and then brought Chris out. They sang a song together.  The crowd went wild when Chris and Joey sang “Trashin the Camp!”  



Justin: This is killing me seeing them sing and I can’t be out there with them.  Do you know how long it has been since we have been on stage together?  



Liz: Ummmm yes I do.  VMAs 2013. :) 



Justin: Of course you know. ;) Maybe I can talk to the guys about us doing more than one song together this week. 



Lance to the group: Man this song really needs a true bass line on it. 



Lex: I think I know a guy. ;) 



JC: This is strange seeing you guys performing our songs and us being right here.  Normally we aren’t hanging out backstage watching it. 



Liz to the girls: IT’S HAPPENING!!!  I can’t believe we are seeing this!  



Charlie to the group: I am not answering anymore messages while the concert is going on. I am trying to watch my BEST FRIEND. 



The show continued and before the last song Joey thanked everyone for coming and encouraged everyone to come to the rest of the shows this week.  He also reminded everyone to check out his and Chris’ social media pages this week.  He promised lots of fun!  They closed out the first show with “Tearin’ Up My Heart,” and the girls sang their hearts out. Rhyann grabbed her phone and recorded the 4 of them singing with Joey and Chris on the stage.  Chris saw her recording and ran over to the stage and couldn’t help getting in the video.  The show ended and the girls were on an emotional high. They made their way out of the pavilion like everyone else.  They talked to their friends and geeked out over the show.  Their phones were going crazy and they knew it was their big group chat, but they didn’t want to risk someone else seeing their messages.  The guys were getting impatient when no one was answering them.  Liz’ phone rang and she stepped away from the group to answer it.  



Hello?



Hey Lizzy, it’s Lance, are you where you can talk? 



Hey!  For you, my best friend, of course. How is everything going back there?  



It is just like the old days.  Even though we weren’t on the stage with them it feels just like the old days.  This is going to be a great week.  I just wanted to let you know that our group feels a little small, so Joey is about to post the winner.  There will be directions on what to do, but basically just come to the side door.  Kari will be there to bring you guys back.  Make sure it is a real reaction.  



Oh..Ok.  I’ll be sure to check that out.  Thanks for letting me know.  I know I hope we can meet up while I am in town.  I’ll talk to you later.  



Man, I could probably say anything right now and you couldn’t really respond the way you would really want to right now.  Hmmmm.  What should I say? Oh how about...I saw Justin texting my best friend during the show.  Do you know anything about that?



Uhhh..(cough) ummm...I heard that did happen.  But it was nothing.  Ok bud I gotta run and get back to my group.  I’ll reach out to you later. 



Lance just laughed as they hung up.  “Got her!”  



Liz joined the group with three sets of eyes looking for any clues.  She just nodded that everything was okay.  The girls were talking about what their plans were for the next show.  They were walking over to the line to go ahead and get in line for the next show when a ton of phones started dinging. They could hear others around them say “Joey announced the winner!” “Aww man it isn’t me.”  “Man that girl is so lucky, could you imagine hanging out with Chris and Joey for the shows?”  “I wonder if they will get to hang out with them during the day as well.”  So many conversations were happening all at the same time. The group of friends looked down at their phones and saw that Joey had indeed chosen a winner.  And that winner was standing in their circle of friends right now.  Rhyann started screaming at the top of her lungs, like any real fan would!  She started jumping up and down and everyone around her was joining in.  The whispers around them started, “Oh that must be her.” “Her? Ugh” “Man it looks like she has friends to take with her.”  After a bunch of hugs and they calmed down Liz spoke up and said, “Ry it says you and your three friends need to meet Kari at the side doors.”  The four women looked at each other, gave hugs to their friends and Ry grabbed hands and started dragging her friends back towards the pavilion.  She looked at them before they got to the door and said, “I didn’t think he would pick me. Even though I knew it would be us, this is still exciting!” They all laughed at her and each other.  



Kari was waiting at the door, she introduced herself to the group and showed them to the room where the guys were hanging out.  Kari opened the door and announced, “Hey fellaaaassss...your winners are here.”  The guys turned around and came running over to the ladies!  They were all talking a mile a minute.  “Can you believe how loud everyone was?”  “What did everyone think?” “Man I wish I was on stage with y’all as well.” “Dang this week is going to be so hard, but so fun in the same manner.” “Wait, what did y’all think?”  And then it got quiet.  Rhyann, Lex, Lizzy and Charlie all replied at the same time and said “We LOVED it!  It was amazing!” The group decided to take some pictures.  A bunch of the girls with Joey and Chris, so they can be used for socials. And then there were so many other pictures for the group themselves.  They had about 30 minutes before the next show.  Things started to settle down for the group.  They hung out and watched TV backstage and just chatted.  Kari came back and pulled the girls, Joey and Chris out to the stage to take some pictures on the stage and with the band to be able to post online. 



JC was sitting in one chair while Lance and Justin were in two others not far away.  He spoke up hesitantly, “Guys, this whole thing is really strange right?  I mean I feel like the nine of us have been friends forever.” Lance looked at him and agreed, “Yeah man, it is like they have been around a lot longer than a couple of days. I can also see each of you looking at these women a little differently than you did when we first met them, and it is bizarre that it is all happening at the same time.” Justin joined in and said, “All I know is I am so excited to see what happens this week.  Maybe tonight after the show when we get back to the rooms we can discuss the plan for the week.” The guys all nodded in agreement, and thought about what the possibilities could be for the week.  Very quietly Justin spoke again, “I would also like us to see if the 5 of us can do more than one song together, and discuss what the future holds.  We are all together and now is the time.”  Justin, JC and Lance all smiled at each other as the others came back into the room. 


JC pulled Justin off to the side while everyone was getting ready for the next show.  “J, what are your thoughts if we all broke off part of the day one day this week?”  “I would be up for discussing that with everyone.  It sure would make not being caught a lot easier.” “Why? Are you wanting to spend some time with Lex alone?” Justin nudged JC as he said it. “I don’t know, I just want to have the option if we could.  There is something about her that seems familiar like we have known each other, and she sees past JC Chasez, former pop star.” “Let’s discuss with the guys tonight and see what their thoughts are, but I would not pass up a few hours to get to know Lizzy better as well.  I feel the same; she sees Justin, not Justin Timberlake or JT, but just me.  We have had a few conversations today that just intrigue me to learn more about her.” 


Chris and Joey were getting ready to start the second show.  Before Joey went on stage all five guys gathered and hackyed and prayed.  The girls all took some great shots of the very private moment. Chris and Joey kicked the hacky between the two of them a couple of times and Ry grabbed a boomerang to post on Joey’s page.  She knew that the fans would go crazy over it. The second show went on without any issues. The crowd was hyped, and Chris and Joey sounded amazing.  Backstage there were several conversations going on, all where they could see the stage and sing along.  When the show finished they had dinner and calmed down before the last show.  Even though each show was just 30 minutes, it was still exhausting breaking it up.  After the third show the group decided to stay and watch the EPCOT fireworks.  Lance and Kari stood back and looked on at their friends.  “This is going to be an interesting week,” Lance commented as they looked at the pairings separated along the fence watching the fireworks.  He grabbed a quick picture to document Tuesday. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story