In the girls room: 

The girls were all starting to wake up, feeling like they were living in a dream.  Ry gasped out loud when it hit her that she didn’t post anything from last night.  “Y’all we never posted anything last night on social media on our own pages.” Lex even commented, “We didn’t even get a good picture of all of us, or just us.  Today we have to do a much better job.” Liz agreed, “I mean I have a ton of pictures I can’t post yet, but not many that I can post today.  I think I have a couple that I can post.” Charlie was already on her phone pulling up socials trying to determine what to post.  As the girls were posting on social media Charlie said, “I think I am going to tag Chris and Joey in these and see what they do.”  The girls started getting up and ready to head down to Joey’s room.  They were staying in their pjs, but just getting presentable.  


Meanwhile in the guys rooms: 

Justin: Morning fellas.  Everyone awake?  I have been lying here awake for a couple of hours thinking, can we all get together before we meet with the girls this morning?  


Chris: Sounds good to me.  Are we having a meeting meeting, or just shootin the shit meeting?


Joey: Breakfast will be here around 11, so whenever y’all get here will be good.  J, you okay? 


Lance: Hey Joe, will there be enough food for one more? ;) 


Joey: Dude, did you go out and hook up with someone last night?  Please don’t bring that over here? 


Lance: No, I just had a friend fly in last night.  He will be here the rest of the week. 


JC: Why are there so many texts so early in the morning?  Dude, Michael ended up flying in?  That’s awesome! 


Chris: Hey did the girls tag y’all in a post this morning?  Oh wait it is just me and Joe.  Bah haha we got tagged with y’alls girls. 


Justin: Well sure they couldn’t tag us, we aren’t supposed to be here.  Remember dumb ass. 


Joey: I’m sending them a request from IG.  


Chris: Same here.  


All: On my way over.


The guys met in Joey’s room about 10:15.  “Alright, Timberlake, what is this about?” Chris asked. “Okay guys, we have been trying for years to get in one place at the same time for a couple of days.  And here we are.  I would like us to talk about doing something as a group while we are all together this week.  We don’t have to make any final decisions, but I would like us to seriously start this discussion.  Not saying we are going to start it later.” Justin breathed a deep sigh of relief when he finished.  


Lance, Joey and Chris had the biggest grins on their faces!  They all let out a scream of YES of course! Lance looked at JC and Justin and said, “Guys, we have just been waiting on y’all.  The last few years the interest in us doing something has really increased.  I am down for this discussion whenever y’all want to discuss it.”


JC felt all his brother's eyes burning a hole in him.  He knew they had been waiting for him.  He knew that the fans had been waiting on him. He knew that he was waiting on him. He took a deep breath and said, “I think I am ready as well.”  There were now 4 sets of eyes in shock staring at him.  JC spoke up and said, “Okay, guys, let’s find a time this week to sit down and plan out the next steps, but let’s not let it take over the week.”


Justin was the next to speak up, “Guys, I would also like to see if you would be opposed to the five of us doing more than one song together?  I know it is your show Joey, but what do you think?” 


Joey looked at Chris and said, “Dude, if we want to do the whole last show together I think that would be amazing.  Let’s rework the show this afternoon so we can fill the band in and work everything out for tomorrow.” 


“Man this is going to be great! The girls are going to flip out!” Lance was almost screaming. 


“Let’s not say anything to them yet, let’s surprise them tomorrow,” Chris mentioned as there was a knock at the door.  


Meanwhile the girls were getting ready to head down to Joey’s room.  They walked out of their room to head down the hall and heard someone else in the hall. They were coming out of their room and the girls figured it was one of the guys.  The person was coming out of Lance's room.  Liz walked over and without seeing who the person was said “Good morning Best Friend!” The person fully stepped out of the room and jumped.  “Oh, well hello! I didn’t know I had another best friend here,” the man chuckled.  He leaned against the door, looked at the girls and said, “Well this explains why I needed to get here as soon as I could. Hi, I’m Michael.” “Michael uh?  I wonder how come my best friend didn’t mention he was replacing me?” Liz laughed and gave him a hug.  All the girls introduced themselves and told Michael they were glad to have him along.  The five of them headed off to Joey’s room.  Michael knocked and JC opened the door. “Did someone set out places for 5 amazing people to join?  I found these 4 beautiful women roaming the hall and thought I would bring them along.” Michael said as he walked in the room finding Lance.  Lance jumped up and gave Michael a big hug and told him that he had missed him. Liz walked over to Lance “You could have told me you were replacing me,” she said with a pout and then laughed.  Lance pulled her into a hug and whispered, “I think you are the one that replaced me.” He kissed her on the cheek and winked at her.  “Still best friends?” They laughed and started walking toward the dining room to breakfast.  


Liz felt someone pull her hand back and spin her around.  She spun into Justin’s chest.  He wrapped her into a hug and said, “Good Morning. I’m so glad to see you.  And I’m glad you replaced Poofu over there.  I’m more fun!”  Liz blushed and could only give Justin a hug as they made their way over to the group.  


The group sat down for breakfast and started to discuss what the day held.  Joey spoke up and suggested, “Let’s just hang out at the hotel today. There is a lot we can do around here. Chris and I need to be back at EPCOT no later than 4:30, but you all can get there whenever you want.  First show starts at 5:30 like yesterday.” For the most part everyone wanted to start at the pools. Everyone figured that most everyone would be at the parks so the pool would be less crowded.  They would all go from there as the day progressed.  


Justin spoke up and said, “I think I am going to book a tee time for Friday morning if anyone wants to join me.”  He looked at Liz and told her she could drive the cart if she wanted.  She looked sad and replied, “Friday we are scheduled to go back home.”  Lex then spoke up and said, “I bet we could move flights to at least Sunday.” “Let’s figure this out later on today, let’s enjoy the day, but know that we need to look at work schedules and see what we can do,” Ry said in almost a defeated tone. 


The group knew they wouldn’t have all the time in the world together, but were realizing that their time together was for sure running short.  


After breakfast everyone went back to their rooms to get pool ready.  They met back in the hall a short time later.  Just as they expected, the pool was not as crowded as it could be.  They were able to grab a couple of cabanas poolside, and they were ready to enjoy the day.  Everyone was in the water when Joey yelled, “TIME FOR CHICKEN!” The group continued to play in the pool.  

 

Charlie had set an alarm on her phone to let them know when they would need to start getting ready for the shows.  Her alarm was sounding and the group started laughing.  All the group could hear was “1, 2, 3, to the 4 I think it’s time to get on the floor.” Everyone was laughing so hard at the alarm Charlie was running for her phone, but couldn’t get to it before the alarm sounded with Chris’ voice, “HEY LADIES!”  The guys stopped, and it was like a lightbulb went off.  Then everyone started laughing again and Charlie was bright red.  Joey went up to her and picked her up and looked at the group and said, “I’ve got my lady, we are going to get ready for tonight.” Joey carried her off to the resort.  Everyone else started to make their way back to the resort as well.  Michael and Lance were at the end of the group walking behind everyone. Michael started laughing and said, “Boy, Bitty was right, they sure have found their matches.  It is bizarre that they found their matches in another group of friends. It really is Kismet isn’t it.” He grabbed Lance’s hand as they walked back to their room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story