While everyone was getting ready the guys started texting. 


CK: Guys what do we want to do to rework the show for tomorrow for all 5 of us?  


JF: I think we keep the first show the same.  The 2nd show Lance can do the last song with us and the 3rd show is all 5 of us for the whole thing.  I am afraid if Lance comes out the first show or anyone else it will be chaos for the other shows.  


LB: That sounds good to me, what are we singing? 


JF: I thought we could do Gone, and just hummm and ooooo. 


JT: Jerk.  Don’t bring that shit up.  I thought we had moved past that.  I never wanted it to be a single where we would have to sing it all the time.  Guys…


SILENCE


JT: GUYS it has been 20 years, I said I was sorry. 


JF: I’m just playing, we can do Tearin Up My Heart.  That will be fun with the three of us. 


JC: So what are we going to do for the last show and when will we have time to rehearse it with the girls around? 


JF: Oh we have that all planned out.  J, tell him.


JT: Yeah we booked a spa day for the girls tomorrow.  So they will have an early breakfast in their room and then get surprised with the spa for a couple of hours.  


LB: Michael is going to go with them to spy for us. Not that he complained at all when I told him the plan. 


CK: While the girls are gone there is a space down stairs that we can walk through the show.  Practice and all that.  We will lay out the show.


JF: Best part, no choreography.  If you want to dance, dance.  If not, don't worry about it.  And the show is only 30 mins or so.  Joe has already cleared it with EPCOT that we might go a little long tomorrow so they are expecting it.  I figure we play until right before the fireworks start. 


JC: Man, this is going to be so amazing.  I cannot wait to be back on stage with you goones even if it is just for a short time.  


LB: I know I hope I don’t say something I shouldn’t and ruin the surprise.  


CK: So after the show tomorrow, we figured that we could jump back over to Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours, they are open till 1 since we won't really do the parks today or tomorrow.  Maybe Hollywood Studios on Friday after golf.  


JT: Oh maybe we could do a trip to the beach on Saturday?  Fellas, how long is everyone staying?  I know originally planned till Sunday or so, but do y’all have anything going next week that we could stay through next week? 


LB: I’m good, I can move a few things around.


CK: I’m open.


JF: I’m here, I just need to talk to Kelly about Kloey, but I’m good.


JC: Let me talk to a couple of appointments and I’ll rearrange some sessions, but I’m staying. 


CK:  WOW..I can’t believe Mr. Chasez is going to rearrange his schedule for us.  


JC: Shut up Troll.  I told you guys I’m here and I am ready to discuss things again.  I’m serious.  I’m in.


LB: I am going to finish getting ready.  See y’all in a bit. 


Everyone met back at the elevators.  The girls were much more relaxed going into this show than they were last night.  


As they were heading to EPCOT, Charlie pulled up Joey’s Instagram and found a couple of pictures that she had sent him earlier.  The first picture was of the audience from the last show last night, then a picture of Joey and Chris, a picture of Joey and Chris with the girls and the last picture was a picture of Joey and Chris with the hackey.  The caption read, “Thanks for a great night last night!  We can’t wait for another great time.  We want to hear you singing tonight!  Feels great to be back on stage with one of my brothers.” 


The girls were texting with their group of friends about the show last night. They had not told anyone that they were hanging out with the guys outside of the show.  JC grabbed Lex’s phone, closed the chat and opened her camera.  They were sitting toward the front of the bus and JC yelled for everyone to look at him.  He snapped a bunch of selfies of the group and then pulled Lex close to him and took a couple of selfies of the two of them.  He leaned in really close to her with the camera out ready to take a picture.  He whispered in her ear “make sure you text me these” And then kissed her on the temple as he snapped the last picture.  Most everyone was in their own conversations at this point, but Lance and Michaell were paying attention. Michael looked at Lance with an unspoken look.  Michael sent Lance a text, “I haven’t seen him this happy in a really long time.”  Lance replied, “Just watch them all.  There is something about all of us being together again, and these new friends that are bringing out a new side in everyone.”  Michael nodded in agreement and texted Lance back, “That includes you.  You are so happy to be with your brothers again and everyone getting along.  And I think you like having new friends as well.  I’m glad I could be here to witness it all.”  Lance pulled Michael in close for the remainder of the ride.  


Charlie and Joey were reading over all the comments that were coming in on the post that she made.  All the guesses of what each picture really meant.  There were some ugly comments about the girls.  But they scrolled past those.  Charlie was nestled under Joey’s arm and they were laughing at one comment that they thought they saw additional shoes in the picture with the hacky sack.  They snuggled close to each other laughing and talking the rest of the way to the park. 


Ry and Chris were in a great debate over if one should start at Canada or Mexico when going around the world at EPCOT.  They both shared a love for all things Disney!  They had debated which park was the best, favorite rides, best restaurants, even the best bathrooms.  They were now looking at the map on the app looking to see if they could do anything after the show tonight even if it was just the two of them.  They went from a heated debate to whispers and laughs. 

 

Liz and Justin were in the back of the bus behind Lance and Michael. Justin was leaning up against the window on the bus with Liz snuggled up under his arm.  He was quietly singing to her.  He was currently singing “When You Wish Upon A Star,” and she was so content. She had never really appreciated his voice over all these years.  She was never a Justin girl back in the day, and sure she supported his solo career, just she still never really listened to his voice.  Until he was singing to her.  He was singing just where she could hear.  He then asked her who her favorite musicians were.  “Garth, Dave and of course you 5.” She blushed as she responded.  He talked to her about being able to meet both Garth and Dave.  He told her about being able to sing on stage with Garth and hoped that one day he would be able to sing with Dave, but that was a long shot.  He continued to sing off and on to her until they made it to the park.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story