They arrived at EPCOT and went straight to the Pavillion.  The shows went perfectly.  Joey and Chris put on 3 amazing shows.  The show in the back was just as great.  Everytime that Joey and Chris went on stage to sing Lance, Justin and JC would sing the song in the back.  The girls were so torn as to who to give their attention to.  So by the last show it became a competition between Joey and Chris and Justin, Lance and JC.  The winner was the group that got more of the girls' attention.  There was little that Joey and Chris could do on stage to not make it look like something else was going on.  Backstage Justin, Lance and JC were able to do so much more, at one point Joey looked over and the girls were sitting on the guys knees backstage. It was clear Joey and Chris were losing.  They could not wait for the next night to shock everyone. Charlie made a post on Joey’s IG during the break between shows.  She took so many more pictures of things she couldn’t post than what she could.  


The guys were shutting everything down for the night when Lex looked at JC and said, “Don’t judge me, but will you take a picture with me in a particular place?  Actually can we all get a picture in this place?” JC looked at her with a questioning look, but ultimately agreed.  The guys put their hats on and the group headed to the photo destination.  The girls knew exactly where Lex was taking them.  They were giddy with excitement.  One thing the girls knew they wanted to do on this trip was visit as many *NSYNC landmarks as possible.  There were so many in Disney alone, but they never expected to have *NSYNC at the landmarks as well.  When they reached Germany, they stopped. Lex pointed to the fountain, “There! I want all of us to get our picture at the fountain.” The guys looked at each other with puzzled looks on their faces while the girls had looks of joy.  Michael laughed at the different faces and commented, “I’m going to guess you guys did something here years ago the way these women are so giddy.” When the girls realized that the guys were struggling with why this fountain was picture worthy for all of them, the girls' jaws dropped. Ry spoke up in between giggles and said, “Fellas, way back in 1998 you all were on the “Disney Holiday Special” and you sat here (she grabbed Justin’s hand and sat him on the fountain) and you sat here (she grabbed JC’s hand and sat him next to Justin) and you sat here (she grabbed Chris’ hand and put him next) and then you (as she grabbed Lance’s hand) and then there was you, sir (she grabbed Joey and put him on the end) and you all told us what was special about Christmas to each of you and you sang and all around the world this fountain became an *NSYNC fan’s photo op forever and always.” The guys started to softly applaud so as to not draw any additional attention.  Ry took a bow and the guys smiled for pictures.  They found a nice older couple to take a couple of group photos, and then the girls took pictures, and then there were selfies of all different pairings.  After they finished their impromptu photo shoot the group decided to keep with the nostalgia and head to Disney Springs for a late dinner.  


They took the bus over to Disney Springs, and the guys were flooded with memories when they got out.  Lance looked at Michael and couldn’t wait to show him where the stage at Pleasure Island was.  As they walked over to where Pleasure Island used to be, the guys were taken over by so much emotion.  They stopped outside The Boathouse where they planned on eating dinner.  Joey was the first to speak, “Guys there is something magical about this spot.  This is where it all happened. This is close to where 8 Tracks used to be and Pleasure Island, this is where we all started this journey.  I am so glad that we could all come back here together all these years later.” 


The group took several selfies out on the docks.  Lance asked for a group picture of the guys.  There was something in the air and they all felt it.  It was something special that couldn’t be explained. They went in and had dinner.  By the time they finished dinner, Disney Springs was practically empty.  They went back out on the docks behind the restaurant, and sat down close, but not right next to each other, coupled off.  The girls and Michael snuggled in next to the man they were sitting with.  JC started to hum an all too familiar song, one that none of them had sang in a very long time.  Justin heard JC humming and started to join in.  Soon they were all humming and then Justin started singing: 


She was my once in a lifetime

Happy ending come true

Oh I guess I should have told her

I thought she knew

She said I took her for granted

That's the last thing I would do

Whoa I'll never understand it

I thought she knew

I thought she knew

The guys continued to sing.  The girls were now crying.  By the end of the song, the guys had tears in their eyes. All 10 of them were sitting on the docks now drying their eyes.  Chris spoke up, “Guys, I don’t know where we will all be by next week, next month or next year, but I am glad that we are all here together this week. Life always seems to make more sense when we are all together.” They continued to sit under the stars together enjoying the moment.  Joey called for the van to come around to pick them up. They all started walking towards the parking deck.  They all seemed to be walking on air. They had grins on their faces, some for the same reason and some for reasons no one knew about yet.  Everyone made their way back to the resort for the night, crawling into bed with lots on their minds.  


The girls were cozy in their beds and chatting about the day, about dinner, and hearing the guys sing together.  Something none of them thought a week ago they would ever hear again.  All their phones dinged and they looked at them, a new text message thread.  This one had Michael added to it as well.  


JC: Anyone up for Breakfast tomorrow?  I have a call I can’t get out of at 10, could we meet around 9?  


Joey: I’m in, I’ll order breakfast up again to be here a little before 9. 


Lex: Sounds good we are in. 


Guys chat:

Justin: Good move C, pulling breakfast and having a meeting!  


JC: I got skills...just trying to remember how to use them. 


Lance:  Turkey is over here laughing at y’all!  


Chris: Who would have thought it would be Bass that would have the serious relationship last before all the rest of us. 

 

Joey: I’m not touching that one. Night guys.  See you in the morning.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story