The next morning everyone woke up with a little more excitement than before.  The guys of *NSYNC couldn’t wait to be on stage together again, all 5 of them, and surprise the girls.  The girls couldn’t wait for that one song to see all 5 guys on stage together.  By the time the girls made their way to Joey’s room they could hear the guys laughing all the way down the hall.  The girls stood in the hall for a minute to process everything.  *NSYNC was together, all 5 of them.  They were going to be on stage together for one song tonight and the world was going to stop!  And afterwards they were going to get to hang out with them!  The door to Joey’s room was propped open and the girls walked in.  Ry walked in saying, “I can’t believe you started the good times without me Kirkpatrick.” Chris grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into his lap and looked at her and said, “Well, now the party can start, I have my date.  The prettiest girl on the block!”  They both blushed.  Chris whispered in her ear, “I would really like to kiss you right now, but there are too many eyes in this room.  So I’ll wait for later.” Breakfast came and instead of eating breakfast together as a group everyone grabbed plates and broke off into smaller groups.  


Lex and JC went out on the balcony. While they ate breakfast Lex noticed that JC had a certain excitement about him that wasn’t there the day before.  She didn’t know if she should bring it up or not.  So she asked, “Are you excited about tonight? Have you guys decided what you are singing together?” JC thought about how he would respond; he needed to choose his words really wisely.  He was so excited to be back on the stage with his brothers, but he was not expecting to be as excited as he was for the girls to find out, specifically this woman.  He looked at Lex, grabbed her hand and said, “Who knows, it’s Joey and Chris planning it.  For all I know we could sing Riddle.” They both started laughing. They continued their conversation while they ate.  When they finished eating they sat back in the same place they sat a couple of nights ago.  JC pulled her in his lap and they snuggled in close.  He started to kiss the side of her head and she ran her hands over his arms.  He turned her so she was now facing him.  He wrapped his arms around her and her arms went around his neck.  Lex was freaking out internally.  “OH MY GOSH IS THIS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?? STOP FREAKING ABOUT IT AND ENJOY STARING INTO THESE EYES.  HIS EYES ARE SO BLUE.” She let out a small giggle, and it brought her back to reality and shut out her thoughts.  JC looked at Lex as he ran his fingers through her brown hair that hit her just below her shoulders.  She subconsciously started playing with the curls that sat at the base of his neck.  He looked at her and said, “I cannot believe that just a few nights ago we sat in this same place getting to know each other.  Today I sit here dreading that we have to say goodbye to each other in two days. The guys and I decided to stay an extra week.  I wish that y’all could stay as well.” “Wow I had no idea y’all were extending your trip. What I would do to be able to stay as well,”  Lex replied as she put her head in the crook of his neck. He grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her face close to his until they were touching noses.  He leaned down and kissed her lips softly.  They leaned into the kiss. It was the perfect first kiss in both their opinions.  They looked into each other's eyes and let out a soft laugh.  JC spoke first, “I have been wanting to do that for days.” In his head he thought she makes me feel 20 years younger.  They sat wrapped in each other's arms while the others finished breakfast.  


Meanwhile back inside, Joey and Charlie were eating breakfast in the little dining area of the room.  They were laughing over something that Joey said.  They were eating, talking and laughing.  To an outsider looking in they looked like old friends, not that they had just met a few days ago.  When they finished breakfast they sat and talked about the shows.  They went through the pictures they had taken the past couple of days.  They jointly figured out a few pictures to post on Joey’s Instagram.  They laughed at some of the pictures from the show, from the parks and just candid shots that they had taken over the last few days.  Charlie was looking at some of her pictures and said, “I can’t wait to be able to post some of these pictures to document some of the best days I have ever had. The past few days have been more than I ever could have imagined.” Joey looked at her, grabbed her hands and said, “These past few days have been more unexpected that I could have dreamed. I know that my life will never be the same going forward. The 5 of us are reconnecting in ways that we haven’t in years. I have been able to share the stage with my brothers, and I am seeing my best friends find these relationships that none of us were expecting and none of us can walk away from.  You are changing my world, and you don’t even realize it.” She looked back at him trying to hold back tears “Joseph Anthony Fatone you have no idea how you are changing my life and our lives.  The four of us have been counting down for months to this trip.    We finally get together in person and then we get here and our world gets flipped upside down.  We have spent the last couple of days with the 5 of you and had experiences we could never have wished for.  And here you are holding my hands, rubbing your thumbs over the back of my hands, looking at me and listening to me while I talk and pour my heart out, and I feel like I have known you forever.  Not Joey Fatone from *NSYNC, but you Joey Fatone.” He looked back at her with a sincere look, picked up her hands and kissed the inside of her wrists.  There were no words to exchange at this point, but he pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her while they talked and waited for the others to finish breakfast. 


Chris and Ry had grabbed their breakfast and headed back to his room for a quiet breakfast together.  Chris kept telling himself they needed to be back in the room by 9:45. For the plan to work they all needed to be back in the room by then.  Ry walked in his room with her hands full with a plate of eggs and fruit and a glass of juice.  Chris held the door open for her and grabbed the things out of her hands. The next thing Ry knew, Chris turned to face her and said, “I told you there were too many people in that room, now there is just you and me. I’m not missing this opportunity.” He ran his fingers through her auburn hair and played with the curls that were still there from the night before. He slid his hands down to her waist and pulled her close and before she knew what was happening, his lips were on hers.  The kiss was just that, a kiss, a perfect kiss.  She wrapped her arms around him and then he whispered in her ear, “Now that is out of the way, let’s eat breakfast so we can get back.” Ry’s head was spinning.  They sat and finished their breakfast, and talked about what they still wanted to do at Disney this week and things they were doing at home. They finished their breakfast and headed back to Joey’s room.  They walked down hand in hand laughing. In between their laughs and conversation they both were thinking about how perfectly their hands fit in the other.  How they couldn’t wait to see where this was going. 


Lance, Michael, Liz and Justin were all eating in Lance and Michael’s room.  Liz felt like the luckiest girl in the world.  She was eating breakfast with Lance and Justin, Lance and Justin were together in the same place and she was there. Michael was always observing the others.  He couldn’t wait to spend some time with the girls today.  He had a feeling that things for all of them were about to change.  He saw how excited Lance was about being back with his brothers and being on stage together.  He saw how excited Lance’s brothers were about these new relationships that were forming.  He pulled out his phone and sent a text to Melinda while the others were talking. 

Michael: Biddy...you have no idea how much you have done this week with this group.  Wow!  (He attached a few pictures that he had taken) There are some real sparks flying between them all. 

Melinda: I am hoping these silly boys have found some new friends, I hope that it brings a spark back to them in being together.  I can’t wait to see what they are planning for tonight.  I know they have something up their sleeve. 

Michael: Boy do they have something planned.  But I won’t ruin the surprise for you.  See you in a couple of hours. 


When they finished eating Lance and Michael made their way back down to Joey’s room. Laughing about Michael’s messages to Melinda, Lance immediately knew what he was up to by the look on his face.  They never could keep secrets between the two of them.  


Justin and Liz were getting up to head back down to Joey’s room.  Justin reached out for her hand.  As he pulled her up he pulled her up in his arms and off the ground. He spun them around, they laughed and felt like kids, not two grown adults.  Justin put her back on the ground and pulled her in for a big hug. They melted into each other and felt like all the world had stopped moving for them.  He looked her in her eyes and in all the seriousness he could find said, “Liz, I don’t know how much time we have together before we have to go back to our regular lives, but before we do I would like to take you out on a proper date.  Just the two of us.  Do you think that would be okay? I can work something out with the guys. We don’t have to spend every moment together as a group.” (He laughed at that thought; it had been years since they had all been together and now they wanted to spend all their time together.) He could tell that he caught her off guard with his question, but he knew she would say yes, the smile that he was becoming addicted to was all over her face. Liz finally found the words she was looking for, rubbing her hands up and down his back she said, “That would be the perfect way to wrap up this week.  I would love to go out with you Mr. Timberlake.” They laughed and Justin picked her up and hugged her again.  He kissed her on the corner of her mouth.  Just enough just enough to leave both of them wanting more.  They made their way back down to Joey’s room.


It was close to 9:45 and everyone was casually making their way back to the room.  JC spoke up and said that he needed to head back down to his room to take his call. Lance said that he needed to answer a couple of emails as well and was going to knock it out before they started their day.  The girls decided that while the guys caught up on work it would be a good time to get ready for the day.  They headed down to their room.  They were all walking on cloud 9.  Ry opened the door to their room and gasped.  The four of them walked in their room and were greeted with four beautiful bouquets of flowers.  There were four notes addressed to each of them and one note in front addressed to all four of them.  Liz opened the note that had all four of their names on it and read it outloud.


“Ry, Charlie, Lex and Liz, please enjoy the day relaxing at the spa downstairs.  All the arrangements have been set up for the 5 of you, Michael wanted to spend the day with y’all as well.  Be downstairs at 10:30 and get ready to be pampered. We will see y’all this afternoon before we all head to EPCOT. Try to enjoy the day without us. :)

 -Stay *NSYNC, Justin, Chris, Joey, Lance and JC (man it has been a long time since we wrote that!)


The girls were shocked, they were flattered and they were so excited.  They each grabbed their cards on their flowers and their phones and piled onto the bed to read their cards.  The girls didn’t have much time before they had to be down at the spa, but before they left they each wanted to thank the guys.  


Group Text:

Charlie: Guys, this is really too much.  Thank you so much. 


Ry: Seriously, you guys are spoiling us too much. Thank you!


Lex: What did we do to deserve this?  Thank you!


Liz: Wow!  Thanks guys!  We can’t wait to hang out with Michael today! :) 


Michael: Yes!  Girls day!  Time to gossip!


JC: Enjoy the day! See y’all this afternoon. 


Joey: Don’t have too much fun without us!


Chris: Enjoy the quiet, tonight is going to be epic!


Lance: Take care of my man!  :)

 

Justin:  Y’all deserve it for putting up with us this week.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story