Author's Chapter Notes:

3/11/22 

 

Another 2 chapters in one post cuz they're short.  

Normally, she would have found this very eery.  Once he spoke, she knew exactly who it was.  The man she’d dreamed about since she was a teen, that she’d sworn she’d marry one day.  The fact that she was basically nobody compared to his worldwide celebrity didn’t matter in her teenage head.  The fact that he had walked over and talked to her was making her teenage fan self almost giddy.  She kept her composure, eyes still closed to try and help her stay focused and not seem some idiot fangirl.

“So what did you notice, as you watched me?”

“I see two glasses.  The first had ice.  Clearly your go-to drink, but not something you want to sit with all night as it would get watered down.  Your second glass, the wine, told me you were planning on staying here a while.  I also saw your hotel room card peeking out from your things on the table.  That tells me you have a room upstairs.”

“You’re a regular Columbo, aren’t you?” she laughed.

“If you were tired, you could have just gone to your room and maybe had something from the mini bar, or just had your one drink and gone upstairs.  The fact that you’re here says you’re not tired, wanting to relax, something more than whatever you’re here for.”

“Interesting,” she managed to speak.  It was getting more difficult to control her inner teen fangirl.

“I have a proposition for you.  I take your room key card, and let myself into your room.  You come in a few minutes later, just knock on the door.”

     “So you picked me because I have a room here and think I’ll be a discreet one night thing?”

     “Those are just incidentals saying you’re the right woman. I actually saw you last night, I bought you the drink. Once I saw you, I couldn’t stop looking. I’d choose you even if you didn’t have a room upstairs. It just makes what I want to do more inconspicuous and less likely to draw attention.”

     “Take my room key. Kiss me on the cheek before you go. We’ve been talking long enough that anyone looking might assume we’re together anyway.” Their whole conversation had been in whispers to each other, soft and low. She was sure that wouldn’t be how the night ended. 

     He took her key, walked out of the bar, down to the elevators, and up to her room. She finished her drink, sure that she’d need the last of the liquid courage to go through with this. She went from teenage fan girl to her more adult fantasies about him. She finished her wine, walking leisurely to the elevator. All the while thinking about rumors she’d heard about him, what she thought he’d be like. Already turned on by his breath in her ears. 

     She quietly knocked on the door to her suite. He opened the door. “What do you do that they gave you this room for a business trip?” 

     “They didn’t. I upgraded myself, my bosses aren’t paying. If I was going to spend a week here, I wanted to be more comfortable.”

     “Well, let's get more comfortable then.” He chuckled. 

     They started by sitting on the couch, butterflies rose in her stomach, turning into a knot. She wasn’t a one night stand kind of woman, but with his celebrity, that’s all it could be. 

     “I need to say this now before things get going and I ruin the mood being so in my head.  Why me? I mean, no one else looks twice at me, especially someone like you. You could have chosen anyone else anywhere. Why me?” She was on the verge of tears, so vulnerable in disbelief. 

 

     “Well, to be honest, it was your eyes. I love your eyes. You’re right, I could have picked anyone else. I didn’t. Even for one night, let me show you what’s beautiful about you, things you may not know.”

 

...

 

He stared deep into her eyes. She’d dreamed of getting lost in his, but reality was so much different. 

     “Your eyes are just the start. Your long hair, how it cascades over your shoulders and down your back.” He ran his fingers through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. 

     He leaned close to her ear, nibbling at the lobe. “I want to make sure you leave here knowing how beautiful you are.”

     He started to kiss her, slow and sweet. His hands gentle on her face, to hold her focus on the moment. They moved to her shoulders, down her arms. Her hands moved up to his hair. How she’d thought about his hair over the years. The styles had changed, thank god, but the reality of the moment was more than she’d ever imagined. 

     He helped her remove her dress, then slid down the straps of her bra. “These are beautiful. YOU are beautiful.” He moved his hands to her freed breasts, massaging them and lightly pulling at her nipples. She lightly moaned in his mouth, as his tongue entered her mouth. She pulled his shirt off, looking at the chest she’d ogled in magazines. She ran her hands over his chest and arms, feeling his muscles. 

     Her curiosity got the better of her, caught up in this moment. She undid his belt and pulled down his pants. She knelt in front of him on the couch, lowering his boxers. She held him in her hand for a moment before starting to stroke and pump his shaft. She took the head in her mouth, licking and sucking while using her hands at the same time. She loved hearing a moan come from his mouth. She continued, knowing this was her only chance to live out any of her fantasy nights with him. 

     He put his hand on her shoulder. “As amazing as that is, let’s take this to the bed. Lie down for me. Do whatever I say.” She nodded in anticipation. She laid down on the bed, where he slowly climbed over her to kiss her cheeks, her lips, and nibble her ears. 

 

     “Close your eyes. Don’t open them until I tell you to.” She nodded. She was excited to not know what was coming next. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story