Author's Chapter Notes:

3/13/22  Happy NSYNC day!  Final update (I warned you this was short...)

  He kissed and sucked her breasts, his hands tracing around her waist and belly button. “You really are beautiful, I want you to know that. It’s all in how you carry yourself.”

     His hands lowered to remove her underwear. He could smell her scent, how wet she was for him. He traced her thighs with his fingers, before inserting one finger inside of her. He started slowly at first, then inserted another finger. She started to moan, wishing she could see where his eyes were. Was he looking at her face, her breasts? 

     He removed his fingers and started stroking her clit, causing her to shudder and moan more loudly at his touch. She heard him laugh, pleased with her response to his touch. “This is just the beginning,” he whispered in her ear as he nibble her earlobe. “You’re so wet, I love it. Enjoy this. Keep your eyes closed.” She grinned and nodded once again. 

     He kissed down to her thighs, before starting to kiss and lick closer to her core. His tongue found her clit, and she moaned louder. His switching between licking and sucking caused her to grab the sheets by the fistful. She was so close to the edge, she felt it with every lap of his tongue. Soon she couldn’t contain herself and practically screamed as she came. 

     “You can open your eyes. Try not to close your eyes again, no matter how good it gets.”

     “What you just did was pretty fucking amazing, so I’ll try my best.”

     He slowly climbed back up, his eyes aligned with hers as he penetrated her. Like his fingers earlier, he started slowly, carefully. He gazed into her eyes, she gazed right back. Any other time and place, she almost thought tonight meant something more. He kissed her tenderly as his pace quickened. 

     Soon he was bucking his hips, those thrusts she’d watched on tv countless times, to a rhythm that was like a dance, that just the two of them knew. She kept her eyes fixed on him, it kept her aware this was no fantasy, but reality. He filled her completely, each thrust leaving her feeling ecstasy and pleasure she only imagined he could give her. 

     His pace became even quicker, she knew he was close. They’d stopped kissing so he could focus on his moment. She was close to coming again, so she told him “hold it for me, I’m almost there, let’s cum for each other.” He chuckled a little. With an exchange of head nods amongst their breathing, they let go and he collapsed on top of her in release. 

     “Can I ask for one more thing before you leave?” She asked. He nodded in response. “I’m sure you’ll need to clean up so no one will suspect anything. Can we shower together? Just shower, but still together.” 

 

     “That sounds wonderful.”

 

...

 

 They walked into the bathroom, turned on the water, and stepped in once the water was warm. The spray felt refreshing and massaging. She helped wash his chest and arms, he responded in kind. He took her loofah and soaped her breasts, down her stomach, then to her back.             

     She could still feel him hard, but unsure if it was from what they just finished, or wanting more. She knew another round was not an option time wise, or so she thought. She suddenly felt his hands over her stomach and reaching down to her clit. 

     “Cum for me, one more time.”

     She moaned lightly at his touch, water streaming down his back as he touched her. She held the feeling as long as she could, letting minor orgasms grow until she thought they might explode. The acoustics of the bathroom made her squeal seem louder than it was, and he laughed as she eased into his body. They finished the shower, dried off, dressed (she in her pajamas), and sat on the couch. 

     “Can I do one last thing for you?” he asked. 

     “If you can somehow top what we’ve done tonight, sure.”  

     He held her close, and started to sing.

“And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong. Til the day my life is through, this I promise you”

She closed her eyes, enjoying this moment, hearing him sing those words after so many years. She drifted blissfully to sleep. 


     She awoke the next morning to her alarm going off. She turned in bed and heard her roommate from down the hall. “Hurry up, you have to finish packing and catch your plane. You’re gonna do great on your trip. Hope you have fun.”

 

“I’m sure I will,” she said with a smile.


Chapter End Notes:

I wrote this story 2 years ago, March 12, 2020, my first foray into fanfic since high school.  It was my first attempt at smut fic, and clearly I have since improved (or so I hope).  At first, this was just one long (ish) chapter and gave no real backstory for her, just the one night in the hotel piano bar.  

 

I typed it up on the Notes App on my phone before finally putting it in Google Docs.  Anything that is indented is from the original story, and anything else was added in later when I knew I wanted to post this online.  

 

Hopefully you enjoyed it, even with my twist at the end.

 

More new fic coming soon!


Completed
nsyncsfan2001 is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Touch of Memphis also liked 4 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story