Josh smiled all over his face. Then he took Eve’s hand and pulled her closer to his body. She was on her knees now, staring deep into his beautiful eyes. He pulled her even closer and made her sit on his lap. Eve’s heart beat out of control and his did as well. She grabbed both hands into his hair and then bent down to him to kiss his lips. Josh had his arms around her body and groaned into her mouth quietly. 


„This one you definitely just made hard, Eve…“ She thought.


Josh was on fire, hardly having his urge under control now. His kisses turned more demanding and his hands moved under her dress slowly. He hoped she wouldn’t make him stop. 


„Josh… we had a deal…“ She whispered, without interrupting their kiss for too long. 


„Can’t remember any deal…“


„I work for you…“ 


„You’re fired…“


Both started grinning dirty into their mouths. 


„But you really need me here for a while…“ 


„This here I need definitely more…“ 


Josh suddenly turned around and made her lay on her back. He was lying on top of her between her thighs. He kissed her neckline hungrily and his hands moved under her dress again.


„Please, Eve… I need you so much…“ He begged. 


„Damn it…“ She thought.


Her hands moved to his belt now and opened it up in a second. Josh grabbed her panties and pulled them down impatiently. Then he returned on top of her, with his right hand between her thighs. She was wet enough for him but by rubbing her clit gently he made her even wetter. 


„Jooosh… I can’t wait…“


He pushed two fingers inside of her and made her immediately gasp for air. He moved them back and forth slowly while watching her losing control. 


„You feel so good, baby…“ He whispered into her mouth, before kissing her passionately again.


„Jooosh… please… I want more…“


He removed his fingers out of her and tasted them playfully. 


„Still delicious…“ 


Eve almost cried from frustration. He enjoyed bringing her to her limits. Then he pushed down his jeans and his shorts a little bit. 


„What do you want, Eve… tell me…“


„Fuck me… please Josh…“ She moaned. 



Hearing her say that made him almost cum without any penetration. He wanted to slam his hard cock into her but he knew he would hurt her. Instead he slowly slid inside and enjoyed it as she smiled with pure satisfaction. 


Josh accelerated his tempo as she was getting tight fast. He felt she would come any moment. 


„Josh… don’t worry… you can make it harder… please make it harder…“ She begged again. 


He knew he would immediately cum if she would say another word. He started kissing her hungrily and trusted her deeper now. Then she suddenly broke their kiss, bending her hips towards his. 


„Oooooh… yeeeees… I’m coming Joooosh…!“ She screamed. 


Eve felt her orgasm spreading out all over her body within one second. It was completely overwhelming. 


Josh was relieved he made her come without losing control. Slowly he pulled his hard dick outside of her. 


„Please turn around for me, Baby…“ 


Eve didn’t recover from her orgasm, yet. But she did what he asked for. She kneeled in front of him. He grabbed her hips to pull her closer to his pelvis. Then he entered her deep and made her scream once again. 


„Are you okay?“


„Yeeeees… don’t stop… I like it this way…“ She moaned.


With a naughty grin in his face he lost all inhibitions and thrusted her hard. He couldn’t hold back any second longer and released himself deep inside of her. 


„Oooooh Eeeeeve… this is so goooood…!“



Both let themselves fall at their backs next to each other, breathing heavy.


„I like the floor.“ Josh panted. 


Eve laughed out load. 


„But my knees hurt now. It was really rough.“ She joked. 


„Then you should varnish it for further purposes.“ He said cheeky.


Eve turned her head into his direction and he did as well. They smiled adoringly at each other. 


„This was hot as hell, Josh…“ 


„You’re hot as hell, Eve…“


She immediately blushed. 


„Really? After what we just did you still blush when I say those things to you?“ He teased. 


Eve nodded, still smiling. 


„I didn’t do those things for a while…“ She confessed. 


„Didn’t you date anyone after getting divorced?“ He asked curiously. 


Eve’s heart skipped a beat.


„Please not that topic…“ She thought. 


„Ehm… I did but things never came to this point.“ Eve explained. 


„May I ask why?“


„There are a lot of freaks out there, Josh. Finding new love is hard…“ 


„I know. But sometimes it just happens without any effort…“ He replied, looking deep into her eyes now. 


Eve raised her upper body and moved closer. He cupped her cheek and pulled her face to his. Then they kissed each other slowly but deep. 


After a while Eve broke their kiss. 


„Are things just getting serious between us?“ She asked carefully. 


„For me things are serious from the moment I met you, Eve. You’re in my head all day and night.“ He confessed. 


Eve smiled embarrassed and pressed her red face into his chest.


„What is happening?“ He asked amused. 


„I was such an idiot in the next morning…“ She murmured.


Carefully he grabbed her chin and made her look into his face again. 


„You mean after we’ve spent the night together?“


Eve nodded. 


„Just because you offered some food for my way back home after dumping me doesn’t make you an idiot.“ He teased. 


Again Eve tried to hide her face and made him laugh. 


„I completely didn’t know what I was doing, Josh. My imagination of an one night stand was that I wake up alone in my bed next morning.“ 


„Well, I would agree under usual circumstances. But what we had didn’t feel like an one night stand to me. That’s why I stayed. 


„How did it feel like instead?“


„Like love at first sight.“ 


Eve stared at him with her mouth open. She didn’t know what to do or what to say now.


„Did I just scare you off?“ He asked carefully.


Eve shook her head. Josh smiled relieved. 


„How did it feel for you, Eve?“ 


„Like the beginning of something big. Unfortunately I just realized it when you left my apartment. But fate was on my side for a change and brought you back into my life.“ 


„You still think it’s something big?“ 


„I do. But it scares me as well.“


„Why?“


„Because I fell for you too fast too hard. This emotions are overwhelming sometimes.“ 


„Then let me make a promise to you to make you feel less scared…“ 


„Which one?“


„I promise you, I’m not gonna screw this up.“


Eve smiled from one ear to another and kissed his lips again.


„You are too good to be true, Josh…“ She whispered. 



Eve entered her apartment with a disturbing smile in her face. It was almost midnight. Lucy was standing in the kitchen, staring into the fridge. 


„Here you are! I called you hundred times, wondering if the painter kidnapped you or something!“ She complained. 


„Oh… I’m sorry… I didn’t notice.“ Eve replied and sat down at the kitchen island.


Lucy closed the fridge, crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.


„You just got laid.“ 


Eve nodded, still smiling. 


„Does it mean your unnecessary concerns about Josh are vanished?“ 


„Yes. We talked about it and somehow he convinced me that there’s no reason to be scared about anything.“ 


„And then you spread your legs…“ Lucy teased. 


„Yes.“ 


Lucy sat down next to her.


„He was good, hm? You’re glowing like a lightbulb.“ 


Eve nodded again. 


„Lucy… he made me say things I didn’t expect I was able to speak out loud in front of anyone…“


„Like what?


„Dirty stuff…“


„Uh… so… he’s a bad boy in bed… this is so exciting!“


„Exciting is not even close to describe that sex, Lulu.“ 


„And how exactly would you describe your current status?“


„My current status is that my boyfriend is a freakin’ sex god.“ 


„Oh.my.god!!! Boyfriend???“


Eve nodded. Lucy fell enthusiastically around Eve’s neck. 


„I’m so happy for you, Sweety. You deserve this so much after all the shit you’ve been through.“


„Thank you, Lucy. I still can’t believe how lucky I am…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story