Eve arrived at Josh’s place early next morning. He just finished his shower when the doorbell rang. Hastily he put on a fresh white shirt and some jeans, before going downstairs. Then he opened up, seeing Eve’s irresistible bright smile. As usual she was looking very girly, wearing a light-pink off-shoulder dress. Her long hair was open and wavy for a change. He had the impression she put some extra effort today to look nice for him. 


„Good morning, Beautiful. You’re early.“ He said, smiling back at her. 


She didn’t reply. Instead she pushed him gently inside his house, slammed the door and pushed him against the next wall. She was a little bigger today, wearing beige plateau sandals. Her hands moved up his chest and looping his neck playfully. She kissed his lips and pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Immediately he put both arms around her body and held her close. He responded her demanding kiss and got lost in the moment. Then his hands moved down her body slowly. Her dress was really short today. He couldn’t resist lifting up the floaty fabric to touch her ass. Noticing she was wearing a thong, made his mind going wild. 


Eagerly he squeezed her bootie with both hands.


„I can do you here or in the guest room… it’s up to you…“ He groaned into her mouth. 


Hearing him say that made her shiver.


„Here…“ She whispered back. 


With a dirty grin in his face he turned her body around. He pushed her close to his pelvis to make her feel the bump in his jeans.


„Look what you’ve done…“ He whispered temptingly into her ear and bit her lobe playfully. 


He guided her to the opposite wall. Eve grabbed the edge of the sideboard standing there. Josh was still close behind her. He lifted her dress again, seeing her sexy thong now. 


„Josh, I really need you…“ She moaned.


Slowly he pulled down her panties. Then he opened up his belt and the buttons of his jeans. He pushed them down, as well as his briefs. 


„I want you to say what you want me to do now, Eve…“ He whispered into her ear again. 


„Fuck me Josh…“


„How…?“


„Deep. I want you deep inside of me…“ 


In the next moment he did what she asked for and entered her carefully. 


„Yeeees…!“ Eve moaned with pure pleasure. 


„Can you come this way for me, baby?“


„I’m gonna need some help from your fingers…“ 


„I want you to touch yourself…“ 


It made her crazy hearing him talk to her like that. He grabbed her right hand and guided it to her clit. 


„Rub it the way you like it.“ He said, keeping his fingers above hers.


She did what he said, immediately panting for air. 


He thrusted her faster after some time, hoping she would come soon. His hand pressed her fingers against her clit harder now.


„Oooooh!“ She screamed. 


„Come for me, mama…“ 


He accelerated his penetration once again.


„Jooooosh… oooooh.my.gooood…!“


Eve leaned her body against his, letting her orgasm take control. She was barely able holding herself on her legs any longer. Josh smiled self-satisfied, kissing her neck softly. 


„Don’t relax to soon, baby… I’m not finished with you, yet…"


Eve smiled naughty. In the next moment he pulled himself out of her, turned her around and lifted her up. He sat her down at the sideboard, pushed himself between her thighs and entered her deep and hard.  


„Aaaaaah!“ Eve screamed and put her arms around his neck tightly.


Josh was holding her body close while thrusting her. His orgasm was building up. Suddenly he felt her getting tight again.


„Baby… are you coming one more time?“


„Yeeeees…“ She moaned. „I wanna come with you…“ 


„Just let go… I’m ready for ya…“ 


„Oooooh Jooooosh…!“


„Oooooh Eeeeeve…!“



Both were completely out of breath, holding each other close. Josh looked up into her face when he found his way back to reality. Eve smiled at him and caressed his face softly. 


„Good morning Mr. Chasez.“


„Good morning Mrs. Miller.“ 


He kissed her lips gently and slowly slid out of her. 


„I just showered, but I should once again.“ He joked, being completely sweaty. 


„Please don’t… you smell better this way.“ She said temptingly. 


„Do I?“


„Yes…“


He smiled and kissed her again. 


„So, what are the plans for today?“ He asked next, still standing between her thighs.


Eve grinned cheeky. 


„Shopping.“


„Shopping?“ 


„Yes. I need to choose your new decoration and you’ll join me.“


Josh looked at her concerned.


„Oh come on… don’t give me that look.“ She pouted.


„I hired you for doing that job for me.“


„Teamwork, Josh. It’s teamwork!“ She teased. 


Josh deeply sighed.


„First you seduced me and now you want me to go shopping. What a sneaky plan.“ He complained half seriously. 


„I will make things up to you when we’re back…“


„How exactly…?“


Eve moved her lips close to his ear.


„I can do some naughty things with my tongue…“


„Where?“


„Wherever you want…“


Josh grabbed her waist and made her stand in front of him. Then he picked up her panties from the floor and gave them to her.


„Put them on. We go shopping.“ He said, smiling shady. 


„Jeeeeez… you are so easy to manipulate.“ She teased. 


He pulled her close to his chest and bit her neck playfully. Eve giggled. 


„Who says I didn’t manipulate you, hm?“


Eve raised an eyebrow. 


„No way.“ 


„I would have gone shopping with you anyway. But I let you believe that I don’t like it to see if I get a counter offer. And it worked pretty, pretty well.“ He teased now.


„You didn’t!“ Eve said, acting outraged. 


„I did…“ He replied cockily. 


„Don’t mess with me C…“ She warned him, trying to look serious. 


He smiled cheeky and cupped her face with both hands. 


„I’m really looking forward what your sassy tongue is gonna do to me…“


Then he kissed her lips gently and made her smile again. 



On their way to the decoration store, they passed a car dealer. It came back into Josh’s mind that Eve didn’t have an own car, yet. 


„Talking about shopping. What about looking for a car for you this weekend? I understand if you feel insecure picking one. I could help you making a choice, if you like?“


Eve raised her eyebrows.


„You think you’re a car expert?“ She teased. 


„Well… not an expert but… I’m not a rookie as well.“ 


„Babe. I’m sorry but I can’t take you serious concerning this topic. 


Now it was Josh who raised his eyebrows.


„You can’t take me serious?“ 


Eve smiled cheeky.


„I come from a country which dedicated itself to the automobile industry. Cars are a serious thing for German people. What makes you believe I need any advice from an American?“ She continued teasing. 


„Really? You’re German now?“ He teased back.


Eve laughed out loud.  


„Maybe I’m more German than I let you believe…“ 


„Then why you don’t go and just buy a car? I don’t get it.“ 


Eve sighed. 


„I’m not a passionate driver, Josh…“


„That’s the reason why you left Germany, right? They’ve been hunting you with torches and pitchforks when they found out.“ He teased again.


Eve burst out laughing again. 


„Yes. I’m a refugee.“ She joked. 



When they reached the store, Eve was immediately in her element. Her eyes were sparkling as she saw the range of beautiful decoration items. 


„Okay, Mr. Chasez. I have plenty ideas what would look amazing in your new home. But as this is teamwork, please give me some examples what you like to get a better picture where the whole thing is leading.“


Josh was completely overwhelmed. He had absolutely no idea what would look good or not.


„Do I really need decoration?“ 


Eve rolled her eyes.


„It’s important to make your place cozy. You’ve had decoration before. Who helped you with that?“ She wanted to know.


„Ehm… my ex girlfriend.“


„Okay… and before she moved in, there was nothing but emptiness?“ 


„No. I hired an interior designer when I bought that house and she took care of it at this point.“ 


Eve shook her head.


„I understand. You are completely useless here.“ She teased. 


„Josh grabbed her waist from behind and bit her neck again to make her chuckle.“


„You’re a mean tiny person, you know that, right?“ 


„Yes. I know. But you like it.“


„Yes, I do… you have no idea how much…“



Finally Eve chose the decoration on her own. The salesperson stored the items for now and offered free delivery when the renovation process at Josh’s house would be finished. 


„Are you hungry?“ Josh asked on their way back home.


„I am. But I need to join a team meeting at the office. Rachel is getting uneasy when one of us misses it.“ Eve explained.


„So, you want me dropping you off at work?“ 


„If you don’t mind?“


„Of course not.“


„Hey, what about dinner tonight at my place? I can cook something for you as your kitchen is out of service at present.“


Josh scoffed.


„In fact it doesn’t really matter if the kitchen is out of service or not as I do not cook anyway.“ 


„Really? Not even pasta or something?“


„Nope.“


„What a shame, Josh. You have such a beautiful kitchen. And it will be even more beautiful, soon.“


„Well, yes. I know. But I really like sitting there and eat what someone else cooked.“ 


Eve smiled.


„So… do you come to my place tonight?“ She asked again. 


„Yes. I can’t wait.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story