After the team meeting, Eve went into her office and sat down at her desk. Few minutes later, Rachel appeared and closed the door. Eve looked at her surprised.


„Is everything okay?“


Rachel came closer, crossed her arms and grinned shady. 


„You didn’t make it on the cover but… I found your pictures in the L.A. Sun…“ She started to talk.


„Oh.“ Eve replied, flushing a little. 


„Since when are you banging your client, Eve?“ 


„Ehm… well… it happened before I knew he was my client to be honest. We met in a bar on New Year’s Eve.“


„And you didn’t tell me?!“ Rachel complained.


„I’m sorry.“


„So, you’re dating now or is this just a sex thing?“ 


„We’re dating.“


„Okay. It’s not my business if you just bang him or date him. But in the end I don’t wanna have a disappointed client because you screwed things up. So do me a favor and keep him happy as long as it takes to finish your project. At least.“


Eve nodded.


Rachel stared at her for a moment, still with a shady grin in her face.


„I was hot for him as well to be honest.“


„Oh.“ Eve said, feeling deeply uncomfortable having this conversation with her boss. 


„Ya… but I can’t have them all, right?“ She joked.


„Right.“ 



Eve returned home early after shopping some groceries for her dinner with Josh. Lucy worked from home that day and joined her in the kitchen, while Eve was preparing things. 


„I’m absolutely okay with it when you stay and eat with us, Lu.“


„No, I’m good. Don’t worry. I go to the movies.“ 


„But you barely know him. I want you to become friends. That’s important to me.“


„I’m pretty sure I will get a chance getting to know him tomorrow morning during breakfast.“ Lucy replied, giving her a wink.



One hour later the doorbell rang. Eve was a little nervous. She was a good cook but she didn’t know if Josh would like her food as she was cooking a traditional German dish. She opened up and waited for him arriving upstairs. 


Josh dressed up a little, wearing black jeans and a light-blue button down shirt. The color made his eyes shine even more they already did. Eve was still in her light-pink dress. 


„Hi.“ She said lovingly, when he entered her apartment. 


„Hi.“ He replied.


He came closer and kissed her lips softly. 


„I brought some wine.“ He added, handing over the bottle. 


Then he put off his white sneakers. 


„Thank you.“ Eve said.


„Are we alone?“


„Yes. Lucy went to the movies. But she’s looking forward meeting you for breakfast.“


Josh smiled naughty. 


„So… I’m staying for breakfast?“ 


Eve smiled back. 


„I hope so. And I promise this time not offering just cupcakes from the prior day.“


„I liked your cupcakes.“


„Before planning breakfast, let me explain what I cooked for you now.“ 


„Whatever it is, it smells delicious.“


„I made potato dumplings with beef roles and buttered vegetables.“


„That sounds like you’ve spent the last three hours in that kitchen.“


„Well… I did.“ 


„I’m flattered you’re making that effort for me.“


Eve smiled again and opened the wine. 


„I wanna impress you a little, to be honest.“


„Why?“ 


„Because I like you. A lot.“ 


„Is that true?“


Eve nodded, smiling shyly now. Then she filled two glasses and handed him one.


„Na zdrowie.“ She toasted. 


„That’s Russian.“ He frowned. 


„It’s Polish.“ She replied. 


„I don’t believe in your Polish roots anymore.“ He teased and took a sip. 


She smiled again and took a sip as well.



Dinner was ready just short time later. Eve arranged their plates and they sat down at the small dining table in the living area. Josh loved her food and asked for a second portion. Eve felt relieved that he enjoyed it so much. When they finished, she opened another wine and they sat down at the sofa to relax a little. 


„So. You like nineties music, hm?“ He said, listening to the Spice Girls in the background. 


„It’s just a random playlist from Spotify. But, yes. I like it.“ She answered. 


„How long have you been *NSYNC fan? He asked next. 


„Not long, to be honest. When I was 15 I had my first boyfriend. It was a very serious thing for me. He’s the one who’s responsible for my piercing, by the way. However, I was deeply in love and had no capacities left admiring you any longer.“ She explained. 


„Admiring *NSYNC in general or are you talking about me?“ He asked curiously. 


„I meant you.“ She said.


„Oh. That’s not what I expected.“


„What did you expect?“


„I believed you’ve been a Justin girl.“


Eve laughed out loud. 


„What made you believe that?“


„Justin is my hero.“ He said cynically, imitating her female voice. 


Eve laughed once again. 


„Oh… I see what is happening here… you didn’t like what I said about Justin.“


„That was not the problem. But the fact that you’ve been masturbating to his music in your bathtub was really concerning.“ 


„Hey, you didn’t talk to him about that, right?“ She asked, turning a little uneasy about that topic. 


„Eve. He would tease me for the rest of my life if I told him that my girlfriend masturbates to his music.“ 


„For the record: I never did this before. And as you interrupted me, technically it never happened.“


„Okay. Let’s just pretend it never happened.“ 


„It never happened.“ Eve repeated. 


„So… it was really me, hm…?“ He smirked. 


„Yes, it was always JC Chases.“ She replied, pronouncing his last name wrong again. 


„In that case I’m officially offended you didn’t recognize me.“ He said half seriously. 


„Josh. You look completely different now.“


„You mean old.“


„I mean different.“ 


„We’re fighting a lot today, hm?“ He teased. 


„Maybe we should concentrate on other things than talking…“


„Like what?“


„I still owe you something.“


„Oh. This….“


„Yes. This…“


Eve took the glass out of his hand and put both glasses at the coffee table. Then she sat down at his lap slowly. She moved her head closer to his and playfully licked his lips. It was her turn bringing him to his limits. Josh was immediately on fire and his breath accelerated. 


„Tell me what you want me to do now, Josh… with my tongue…“ She whispered temptingly into his mouth. 


She felt him getting hard really quickly and couldn’t stop herself from smiling naughty. Josh was such a sucker for her dirty talk. He was sure she could make him cum just if she continued talking this way. With his hands he grabbed her bootie.


„Open my pants, Eve.“ He whispered back. 


She raised herself a little bit to open his belt and the buttons of his jeans slowly. He was completely hard now.


„What now, Josh?“ 


He pulled her chin close to his face and kissed her passionately for a short moment. Eve rubbed herself on his bump, still hidden in his boxer briefs. She wasn’t sure if it was her or his precum but his shorts felt wet.


„Lick me…“


„Lick you where…?“ 


„Lick my dick, Eve.“


He was brutally close and she didn’t start, yet. It was unbelievable how fast she was bringing him to the edge. Eve bit her lower lip playfully before she raised herself and kneeled down between his legs. She pulled down his jeans a bit and released him out of his briefs.


„Holy shit. He’s a lot. How on earth will you manage that…?“ She thought. 


She made her lips wet and didn’t lose eye contact when she started licking him slowly in his whole length. 


„Fuuuuuck…!“ Josh moaned, leaning himself back into the sofa. 


He wanted to grab his hand into her hair but then stopped, not knowing if she was okay with that. Eve noticed and gave him a dirty grin. 


„I want you to grab my hair, Josh…“


„You’re sure…?“ He groaned, while she was licking his cockhead carefully. 


„I like it…“ 


He looked at her again, while she continued satisfying him. He grabbed the back of her head carefully, just holding it without any pressure. 


„Okay. You really need to suck him now. He’s not making it much longer…“ She thought. 


Eve took him into her mouth slowly.


„Josh rolled his eyes and groaned with deep pleasure.“ 


„Eeeeeve… how you want this to end…?“ He asked with very deep breath. 


„Good question. This will surely be explosive…“ She thought. 


„Eeeeeve… I’m so fuckin’ close…“ He groaned. 


„Go for it. You can do it. It’s not your first time…“ She encouraged herself. 


Eve sucked him much harder now and her right hand moved a little deeper to play with his most sensitive parts. 


„Holyyyyyy fuuuuuck…!!!“ 


Josh came in her mouth, feeling like passing out any second. Eve swallowed his cum and continued sucking him till he was finished.


„OH.MY.GOD!“ They heard Lucy suddenly screaming.


Both frightened. Eve immediately raised herself. Josh pulled up his briefs hastily. 


„What the hell are you doing back home so early?!“ Eve blamed her. 


„Why the hell you’re doing this at the sofa???“ Lucy blamed her back.


Eve looked ashamed. Josh was just watching the scene, not knowing what to do or what to say. 


„You missed something.“ Lucy said, pointing at Eve’s corner of her mouth. 


Eve cleaned her lips with the palm of her hand. 


„Was she good, Josh?“ Lucy continued teasing.


„Yes. Very.“ He anwerered. 


„Could you just go in your room and forget what you just witnessed?“ Eve said, being deeply embarrassed. 


„I can go but I will never forget.“ 


„Okay. Whatever. But please just go.“ Eve begged. 


Lucy made herself on her was into her bedroom. 


„If she was really that good, you should return the favor.“ She said to Josh, before she finally disappeared. 


Eve grabbed her face and let herself fall next to Josh at the sofa. 


„I don’t wanna know how long she was standing there.“ Eve said, processing hard. 


„I’m pretty sure she will let us know during breakfast.“



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story