Eve was a little nervous on their way to Lance and Michael’s house the same night. 


„Is everything okay?“ Josh asked, seeing her tension. 


„Sure, I’m a little excited. That's all.“


„Because you’ll meet another *NSYNC guy?“ 


„No… it’s not like I am thrilled about that. I mean, I met Justin and survived so…“


„So… Justin was a big deal and the rest of us are not?“ Josh teased. 


„Hm. Kind of…“ Eve joked. 


„You’re sure you’re not a Justin girl?“ 


„Yes. I am sure.“ She said and smiled. 



„Hey, you two! Welcome! Come in!“ Lance and Michael cheered at the front door when they arrived. Michael was having their daughter Violet Betty on his arm and Lance was holding her brother Alexander James.


„Oh my god, how adorable!“ Eve cheered back, seeing the babies. 


„I knew they would steal our show.“ Micheal teased, showing her his daughter proudly. 


„Hello princess. You’re so pretty.“ Eve said, touching Violet’s little hand. 


Then she turned to Alexander. 


„You’re beautiful as well, little man. It’s so nice to meet you.“ She said to him, caressing his cheek gently. 


„I’m Michael, by the way.“ 


„Hi.“ Eve said, smiling at him now. „I’m Eve. Thank you for your invitation, Michael.“ 


„Wow, that’s a beautiful smile you have.“ Michael replied and gave her a hug. „You can call me Mike, by the way.“


„Thank you, Eve replied.“


„I’m the other dad.“ Lance said now, smiling at her. 


„Hi, Lance. Thank you for having me here tonight. I felt really excited to meet all of you.“ Eve said, before he hugged her as well.


„You’re welcome, darling.“


„Come on, guys. Let’s have a drink. Dinner is almost ready.“ Michael said next and guided them into the open kitchen. 


„Who’s driving home?“ Lance wanted to know. 


He put Alexander in his baby seat and started mixing cocktails.


Josh glanced at Eve.


„I drive.“ He answered. 


„Very good. So we can have a drink with our new friend.“ Lance said, smiling at Eve. 


Eve smiled back.


„Could you do me a favor and hold Violet for a minute. I need to tidy up her chair before putting her in.“ Michael said to Eve next and put the baby into her arms. 


„Hi Violet. I love your cute dress. Where did you buy it, hm?“ Eve joked, holding her close. 


„You will be surprised but they’ve had the same dress for mommies.“ Micheal explained.


„No way!“ Eve said. 


„Partner look is very trendy those days.“ Lance confirmed. 


„At least I can do partner look with AJ.“ Michael added.


„Really? You call him AJ?“ Eve laughed out loud.


„Ya, we hated it at the beginning when people called him that way to annoy us. But we got used to it and now we even like it.“ Lance explained. 


„Jam on cause Backstreet got it, come on now, everybody, we’ve got it going on for years…“ Eve sang along and danced with Violet in the kitchen.


„Hey! Don’t push it!“ Michael warned her half seriously. 


Eve laughed and continued singing. 


„What an annoying brat.“ Lance joked, looking at Josh. „You definitely found your perfect match.“


„Ya, but if she continues singing that song I’ll just leave her here.“ Josh teased. 



After eating a fresh mixed salad for starters and delicious Cannelloni for main course, Michael served Panna Cotta for dessert. 


„It’s so good, Mike. I’m impressed how good you cook.“ Eve said, enjoying the dessert. 


„Thank you, girl.“ Michael replied. 


„Hey, can we talk about the housewarming-party again? Who’s on the guest list?“ Lance wanted to know. 


Lance was loving parties but barely joined any since the twins were born. He was really looking forward finally having the chance meeting people again. 


„The only thing I know is that you’re still not invited.“ Josh teased. 


„You’re planning a party?“ Eve asked surprised, looking at Josh.


„It’s not like this is happening voluntarily.“ Josh explained. „But people know I’m redesigning the house and expect me having a party afterwards. If I don’t plan one on my own, one of that jerks or Justin will do it behind my back.“ 


Eve smiled. 


„Or Eric.“ Lance added. 


„Ya. Or Eric.“


„Who’s Eric?“ Eve asked.


„My agent.“


„Oh, you have an agent?“ 


„Ya… one who loves organizing parties.“ 


Michael stood up to make some fresh cocktails. 


„It’s time getting a little wasted, girl.“ He cheered, looking at Eve. 



Short after midnight, Eve and Josh arrived at her apartment. Eve opened the front door, put her shoes off and Josh did as well. She was more than tipsy after having some cocktails and hot for Josh. Temptingly she put her arms around his neck.


„What are you having on your mind?“ He asked, giving her a dirty grin.


„You, me and the kitchen island.“ She replied, staring at him hungrily. 


Josh liked the idea but wasn’t sure if this was something they should do after Lucy caught them in the act at the sofa recently. 


„But our roomie is at home…“ He said. 


„Chicken.“ She teased. 


In the next moment Josh grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. He carried her to the kitchen island and made her sit on it. Being between her legs he stared at her hungrily. 


„What happens now, Eve?“ He asked eagerly. 


She opened few buttons of her blouse slowly to give him a view at her breasts. Immediately he started kissing her neckline. Eve moaned with pleasure. With one hand she was supporting herself at the counter. Her other hand was playing with the hair at the back of his head. 


„No. No. No. Forget it!“ They heard Lucy suddenly complaining. 


She heard them entering the apartment and left her bedroom to check what was going on in the kitchen. 


Eve sighed frustrated. Josh stopped kissing her breasts and looked at Lucy. 


„I make food on that island!“ Lucy continued complaining. 


„Who are you? The sex police?“ Eve slurred. 


„Josh, could you put your drunken girl down from that counter please and bang her in her bed instead?“ 


„Of course.“ Josh replied and lifted Eve down in the next moment. 


„Grinch!“ Eve teased, passing Lucy. 


Lucy smacked her ass. Eve gave her a dirty grin. Then she disappeared with Josh in her bedroom. 



„I really hate when you’re wearing skinny jeans.“ Josh complained, trying to help Eve out of her clothes as fast as possible. She grinned and undressed him at the same time. Finally, when they were naked, Eve pushed him onto her bed. He lay down in the middle of it and she sat down on top of him. He was more than ready for her and couldn’t wait any longer. 


„Baby… please ride me now… I’m so hard that it aches…“ He begged. 


Eve let him enter her slowly but deep. He was holding her hips and gasping for air. 


„Jooooosh, you feels so good deep inside of me…“ She moaned. 


She was used to his size now and appreciated it a lot. The sex with him was extremely intense, in relation to her prior experiences with men. 


„No dirty talk, baby… you know what happens when you talk to me like this…“ 


Eve moved back and forth, getting lost in ecstasy while he focused hard not cum too early. Having her on top of him was always extremely challenging as she was setting the pace. His eyes were closed. He loved watching her being on top and playing with her breasts but this was too much for him in that moment. Eve knew but enjoyed teasing him.


„Oh Joooosh… I need it harder… oh… please…“ She moaned.


„Then ride me harder babe…“


Just short time later her orgasm hit her out of a sudden and blew up her mind.


„Oooooh yes…! Jooooosh…!“ 


Immediately he let go as well, pushing himself even deeper inside of her.


„Yeeeees…! Nooooow…! Oh babyyyyy…!“ 


Eve collapsed at his chest, panting for air. He was still inside of her and also catching his breath.


„Babe… you’re sometimes too hot for my nerves… I was struggling so bad this time…“ He whispered. 


Eve raised her head and bit her lower lip playfully.


„I’m teasing you on purpose because it terribly turns me on to see you struggle.“ She confessed. 


Josh grinned dirty. 


„I know you like torturing me.“


„You want me to stop doing it?“


„Hell, no… but one day I will lose the game. And if that happens you’ll have to blame yourself.“


Eve smirked. 


„I’m pretty sure you’ll find another way to please me…“ 


„Of course… but maybe I won’t, to tease you back…“ 


„Then I’ll help myself…“


„In front of my face?“


„Yes…“


„Okay, can’t wait to witness that.“


„You’ll suffer even more because I’ll not allow you touching me.“


„That’s really cruel…“


„I know. So you better think twice Mr. Chasez…“ 


„We will see…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story