Next weekend after breakfast Josh was calling his closest friends to make sure they were available before scheduling a date for his housewarming party. 


„Are you serious? Big Brother?“ He asked Chris in disbelief. 


„Yes…“


„Why you didn’t tell me earlier?“


„It was confidential. It still is, by the way.“


„But I want you at my party.“ 


„Come on, stop whining, C. I can visit you with Karly at a later date.“ 


„No. It sucks. I was looking forward having all of you here for a change.“


„Then you’ll need to wait until I’m back home.“


Josh sighed. 


„But Justin will be busy in the next weeks and Eric goes on vacation. I can’t wait that long. 


„Sorry, C… I just can’t…“



Josh was frustrated after talking to Chris. 


„He’s not coming?“ Eve asked, sitting next to him at his kitchen island, drinking coffee and surfing in the internet. 


„No. He’s busy with some TV stuff.“ 


„So, what now?“


„We need to plan the party without him.“ Josh pouted. 



Few days later Josh’s new furniture was finally delivered, except his bed. Eve was busy with decorating the ground floor. She didn’t allow Josh coming into the living area before she finished her work. 


His new sofa was light grey and much bigger as his prior one. It was modern, but cozy, standing in the middle of the room in front of the big TV screen. The coffee table was a smaller version of his new wooden dining table. The rest of the furniture was white, plain and very minimalistic. Eve’s self made curtains and pillows fitted perfectly into the color concept, with light and dark shades of green and blue. Eve also organized some big plants to complete the look. Finally she was very satisfied with the result and couldn’t wait to show Josh his new living area. 


Josh was working on a new song in his studio. On her way downstairs, Eve heard him sing and got goosebumps all over her body. She wished she would hear him sing more often. It was a shame he stopped making music on his own as his beautiful voice was one of a kind.


„Hey cupcake.“ He said with a loving smile in his face, when she entered the studio. 


„I’m finished.“ She said full of excitement.


„You want me to come upstairs and see?“


Eve nodded. Josh stood up and she grabbed her hand. Then they went upstairs. 


„You need to be honest, okay? I can handle it, if there’s something you don’t like.“


„Okay.“ Josh said.


Then they entered the living area. Josh looked around and was immediately amazed by Eve’s work. It was still his house but it felt like he just moved into a new place. He loved the colors and the minimalistic design with just few decoration items to give the room a cozy touch. Mostly he liked the new dining area with the view into his upgraded modern kitchen. 


Eve watched him curiously while he was exploring his new home. Finally he turned into her direction, smiling all over his face.


„So?“ She asked nervously.


„You’re an incredible interior designer, Eve. I love your work. It’s much better than I imagined and I really feel comfortable in here. Thank you for doing this for me, my love. He replied. 


She smiled from one ear to another. 


„I love it, too! And I’m so relieved that you like it.“


„But we never talked about plants…“ He said to tease her a little.


„I know, but girls really like plants. I recommend keeping them.“


„To please my girl?“


„Yap…“


Josh came closer and pulled her into arms. She put her arms around his neck, playing with his hair. 


„I like the plants. But you’re in charge to keep them alive.“ He said.


„Come on, you’ve had a dog. Don’t you think you can take care for some plants?“


„Your plants. Your responsibility.“ He teased. 


Eve smiled again. 


„Okay.“ 



Two weeks later on Saturday night Josh’s housewarming party took place. Just the same day his new bed finally arrived. Eve and Josh looked forward spending their first night in his new bedroom after the party. 


Eve was nervous meeting Josh’s friends and business partners that night. But mostly she was excited about the fact to meet his bandmates all at once. Even Chris and his wife announced to join the party as Chris returned home earlier than he expected. 


She was wearing a black tight off shoulder dress and put on a little more makeup than usual. Josh preferred when she was wearing less makeup as he truly loved seeing her freckles. But today he needed to admit, that he also enjoyed seeing her with some expressive makeup. Her hair was open and curled. 


„Will we ask everybody to put their shoes off?“ She asked smiling at him, before the guests arrived.


„We don’t need to ask. Everybody knows.“ Josh replied, smiling back. 


Lance and Michael arrived first. Justin and his wife came next.


„It’s so nice to meet you.“ Jess said friendly and hugged Eve close.


„It’s unreal I am hugging Jessica Biel now.“ Eve replied, smiling all over her face.


Josh and Justin watched the scene. Then Justin hugged her next. 


„You look good.“ He said and made her blush. 


He noticed that she was a little excited being in his presence and enjoyed it. 


„You, too.“ She answered. 


„Hey, stop flirting and come in.“ Josh teased. 


Lucy arrived next. Eve introduced her best friend to the rest of the guests. Lucy was very impressed from Eve’s work in the house and complimented her. 


Half hour later Josh’s place was crowded. Eve was happy also meeting Eric, Chris and his was wife Karly. Joey was the last one who arrived. Eve was engrossed in conversation with Chris in the kitchen when Josh joint them to introduce Joey.


„Oh wow! You lucky bastard!“ Joey said to Josh.


He smiled at Eve all over his face and hugged her in the next moment.


„This were exactly my words when I met her.“ Chris replied. 


Eve felt flattered. 


„It’s nice to meet you, Joey.“ She said. 


„You know I am single right? You still have a choice.“ He replied boldly. 


„Shut up.“ Josh warned him. 


„I know someone else who’s single.“ Eve suddenly said, grinning cheeky. 


„I’m listening.“ Joey replied.


„You really think this is a good idea?“ Josh asked, knowing exactly what she was having on her mind.


„Ya… I have a good feeling with this…“ Eve answered.


Joey grinned shady.


„Introduce me. Now.“ He demanded. 


„Give me a second, please.“ Eve said and left the situation.



„Duuuuude, she’s blond! What is happening?!“ Joey teased, when Eve was gone. 


Josh rolled his eyes.


„Why is everybody commenting her hair color? I don’t get it.“ 


„Because it’s completely unusual seeing you with a chick like this!“ Joey replied.


„I said the same.“ Chris added. 


„I like her hair. I like everything about her. A lot. So be nice and don’t make any inappropriate comments about her look.“ Josh warned his bandmates. 


„Uh wow… so it’s serious, hm?“ Joey said. 


„More than that. For the first time I have the feeling, I found the one…“ 


„Holy shit!!!“ Chris and Joey said at the same time.


Josh just smiled. 


„You mean… she’s possibly the one you’ll put a ring on???“ Chris asked in disbelief. 


„Yes…“ 


„Fuck!!! I didn’t believe this would ever happen to you, if I am honest.“ Joey replied. 


„Me, too.“ Josh answered. „But here we are…“ 


Eve returned with Lucy in the same moment. 


„Joey, this is my charming friend, Lucy.“ She said. 


„Oh, wow… I mean… hi…“ Joey replied, scanning Lucy from head to toe. 


„Hi Joey.“ Lucy replied, doing the same to him. 


Eve, Josh and Chris were watching the scene. 


„I am delighted meeting you, Lucy. Should we get some drinks and have a talk at the patio?“ Joey suggested. 


„Sure.“ Lucy replied, smiling at him. 


Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen. 


„Dear lord… this was too easy… what the hell is happening here…?“ Chris said. 


„Joey is absolutely her type.“ Eve explained. 


„So, it’s not just a rumor… women with bad taste truly exist…“ He teased. 


„I am deeply worried what will happen in my guest room as Lucy is staying the night.“ Josh replied. 


„Oh no… I really didn’t think that through till the end.“ Eve joked. 


„The damage is done guys… the damage is done.“ Chris said, grinning shady. 



Later that night all five *NSYNC members were standing in the kitchen and drinking shots together. After talking to Karly for a while Eve noticed them and felt a little excited about it. Then she went into the kitchen and smiled all over her face. 


„Jeeeeez… *NSYNC is just standing in front of you. How freakin’ awesome is that?!“ She thought.


„You drink with us, JC girl?“ Justin asked, grinning cheeky. 


„Yes. But first of all, please do a former fan a favor and let me have a picture with you guys.“ Eve said.


„A fan?! Really C?! Since when you’re banging fangirls?“ Joey teased. 


„It’s 25 years ago.“ Eve replied. 


„But still you wanna have a picture from all of us.“ Justin continued teasing. 


„That’s right. Before you die of old age.“ She teased back.


„Did you really just said that?“ Chris said, acting outraged. 


„Unbelievable!“ Lance pouted.


„No picture for you! Ever!“ Joey said. 


„I’m just three years older than you!“ Justin complained. 


Eve started laughing, while Josh was just watching the scene. 


„What is going on?“ Lucy asked, joining the group.


„Perfect timing, Lu! Could you make a pic of me and the old men?“ 


„Sure.“ 


Lucy grabbed her phone and waited for them to get ready for the picture. 


*NSYNC still pouted. 


„Come on guys. Every minute counts.“ Eve teased again. 


Finally they agreed but when Lucy shot the photo all of them made silly faces. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story