In the middle of the night, when all guests were gone, Eve and Josh entered his new bedroom. 


„This room is beautiful. I can’t wait to lie with you in that bed…“ Josh said temptingly, standing behind her.


Then he pulled her a little closer to his body and started kissing her naked shoulders and her neck carefully. Eve enjoyed his kisses, slowly getting lost in the moment. Josh didn’t rush things. He wanted this night being special for them. 


After caressing her for a while, he opened the zipper of her dress slowly. It fell to the floor in the next moment, giving him a look at her sexy black underwear she was wearing tonight. 


„You’re perfection, Eve… every inch of your body is perfection to me…“ He whispered in her ear. 


Slowly she turned into his direction. She smiled sexy and begun opening the buttons of his shirt. Patiently he watched her undressing his upper body. Then she started stroking his chest tenderly and placing kisses on it. Josh groaned silently.


„You’re perfection to me as well, Josh. I never felt attracted to someone like I am to you.“ She whispered. 


„Is that true?“ 


„Yes…“


She opened his belt next and helped him out of his jeans. Josh touched her chin and pulled her face closer to kiss her deep. She moaned into his mouth, enjoying his taste. Then he lifted her up and lay her down in the middle of his new bed. Slowly he opened her bra and pulled down her panties. Then he dressed off his briefs. 


Eve’s breath accelerated. Impatiently she waited for him to enter her. He lay down on top of her and covered their bodies under the blanket. 


„Eve…?“ he whispered.


„Yes…?“


„I’m gonna make love to you…“


„Is this something we didn’t do before?“ She asked herself, being curious what he was having on his mind. 


Josh entered her carefully and slow, while looking deep into her eyes. She noticed he was not in a rush tonight, enjoying every precious second being close to her. Gently he placed kisses on her face, before their lips finally met. He kissed her deep again while thrusting her gently. 


Having sex with him like this was a new experience. She never felt so close to him like in this moment. There was more time left to focus on their perfect rhythm, the touch of his hot skin on hers and his irresistible smell. 


After a while Eve’s orgasm started building up. Josh noticed as she was getting tight.


„Baby… try to hold it back just a little longer. Can you do this for me?“ 


„I don’t know how…“ She moaned.


He stopped thrusting her for a moment, looking deep into her eyes.


„Trust me… it’s worth waiting a little longer.“


Eve nodded, trying hard to focus on not to come.


Josh moved on but stopped, when she got close once again. He did that several times to her.


„Babe… I can’t handle this any longer…“ She moaned with deep frustration. 


Josh smiled and continued thrusting her.  


„Okay… I’m gonna release you know…“


Eve couldn’t wait and felt her orgasm building up once again. It felt more intense than ever before.


„Josh… oooooh Josh… oooooh my goooood… this is sooooo inteeeeense… oooooh Jooooosh… yeeeees… yeeeees… yeeeees…!“ 


Eve’s peak hit her hard and shot her up to the sky. But before she reached the ground it hit her once again. And again…


„Holy shit… did he really just gave you a multiple orgasm?“ She thought, processing hard what she just experienced. 


Josh was watching her returning back to reality and smiled all over his face. 


„Did you enjoy it?“ He whispered. 


„This.Was.Unbelievable…“ She whispered back, being completely out of breath.


Josh turned serious, looking deep into her eyes now. 


„I love you. I love you with all of my heart, Eve.“ 


Hearing him say the magical three words was not what she expected to hear during sex. This man was truly full of surprises. 


She looked back into his beautiful eyes and caressed his cheek.


„And I love you, Josh. Ever day I love you more.“ she replied. 


He smiled all over his face and places another tender kiss on her lips. 


„I’m happy and deeply relieved we clarified that.“ He whispered. 


„Did you doubt I’m responding your feelings?“ She wanted to know. 


„No. But still I was really nervous saying it.“ He confessed. 


„This is so cute, Josh.“ 


He smiled again. 


„I will never let you go, cupcake.“


„I like that plan.“ She replied, smiling adoringly at him. 


In the same moment the door got open and Joey rushed inside. He was just wearing boxer shorts. 


„What the hell?!“ Josh complained, being still inside of Eve. 


„Sorry guys. But we run out of condoms.“ Joey said.


He acted like it was the most normal thing to interrupt Josh during sex with his girlfriend. He came closer and hastily opened up the drawers of Josh’s new bedside table. 


„Get the fuck out of here, Joe! I mean it!“ Josh said, being out of mind. 


Joey couldn’t care less. Josh slid out of Eve and lay down next to her.


„Dude! Where the fuck you hide your condoms?!“ 


„I have a birth control implant.“ Eve explained, being amused by Joey’s desperation. 


„What?! Does it mean you have no condoms?!“ He asked in disbelief. 


Josh rolled his eyes, still being deeply annoyed. 


„Look in the bathroom. Maybe you’ll find some in the lowest drawer. But I believe they’re expired. 


Joey rushed into the bathroom and finally found what he was looking for.


„Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank god!“ He shouted. 


„Are they expired?“


„Who cares… I’m pretty sure they’ll still work.“ Joey said cheeky and finally disappeared.


„Good lord… if he makes her pregnant, he’ll blame me for the rest of my life.“ Josh said, shaking his head.


Eve laughed.


„You guys are nuts.“ 


Josh looked at her and smiled back.


„I’m sorry for this… but that jerk will never grow up.“


„Don’t worry. Steadily I get used to those situations.“ Eve joked. 


Josh stood up in the next moment. Eve enjoyed the view at his naked body while he locked up the bedroom door. Then he returned into bed and made her sit on top of him.


„You owe me something…“


„I know…“ 


He got hard again within seconds and entered her. 


„Do you want more vanilla sex?“ She asked temptingly, moving back and forth slowly. 


„I’m okay with vanilla, but please talk dirty to me, baby…“ 



Eve sneaked out of bed next morning, longing for coffee badly. She brought some fresh clothes and put on grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt before going downstairs. The house was a mess after the party but she tried to ignore the chaos. She started the coffee maker and waited for her cup to be ready. 


„Good morning.“ Lucy said, entering the kitchen just few minutes later. 


She was wearing comfortable jeans and a casual pink shirt. 


Eve grinned dirty. Lucy sat down at the kitchen island, doing the same.


„Spill.“ Eve said. 


„Adventures.“ 


„Adventures?“


„Hell, yes. I learned some new things tonight.“


Eve stared at her with her eyes wide open. 


„I learned some new things tonight, as well.“ She replied. 


Both started laughing. 


„Do you wanna see him again, Lu?“ Eve continued talking. 


„I think I do.“ Lucy answered. 


„How crazy is this… both of us dating *NSYNC guys…“


„Jeeeeez… we are groupies.“ Lucy joked. 


„I’m definitely more than that…“ 


„What are you trying to say?“ Lucy asked curiously. 


„We said the magical three words to each other…“


Lucy stared at her with her mouth wide open.


„During sex???“


„Yes, right after my multiple orgasm…“ 


„That’s awesome, Eve! I’m really happy for you.“


„Because of that orgasm or the love declaration?“


„Both. Definitely both.“


Eve smiled, sipping her coffee. 


„Did I hear orgasm?“ Joey said, entering the kitchen in the next moment. 


The girls smiled at him. He was just wearing boxer shorts and his black t-shirt from the prior day. Then he grabbed Lucy’s waist from behind and kissed her neck playfully. 


„You wanna be alone? The kitchen island has the perfect height.“ Eve teased. 


„No condoms left.“ Joey answered.


„Bragger.“ Eve teased.


„Where’s your sugar daddy?“ Joey teased back. 


„Recharging.“ She said dirty. 


„Eve, you really shouldn’t overstrain him too much… you know his age.“ Joey continued joking. 


„Hey, fuckhead. Stop bitching about me.“ Josh said on his way into the kitchen. 


He was wearing black sweat shorts and a white t-shirt. Eve smiled all over her face, when he came closer and kissed her forehead gently. 


„You got a little rusty, C… it was just a well meant advice.“ Joey said. 


„Really, Joe? You’re teasing me for being rusty?“ Josh said cynically, scanning him from head to toe. 


Joey showed him the finger. 


„What about breakfast?“ Lucy asked, being hungry. 


„The cleaning crew will be here any second. Maybe we should go out for food?“ Josh suggested. 


„Hey, let’s just go to the Timberlakes. Chris and Karly spent the night in their house.“ Joey suggested. 


„Alright, I give Lance a call to meet at their place.“ Josh replied.



„No one invited you for having breakfast here.“ Justin complained, when everybody showed up at his house without prior notice. 


„It’s a shame we needed to come without invitation.“ Joey teased, entering the house. 


Lucy was a little nervous. Of course she met Justin and Jess the prior night, but being in their house was a new level. Eve also felt a little excited and didn’t know why. 


„Don’t listen to my husband. It’s awesome having all of you here.“ Jess said, welcoming everybody heartily. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story