Eve started opening the buttons of his dark blue shirt slowly. 


„Mr. Chasez… are you doing some workout?“ She asked surprised. 


She suddenly noticed that his shoulders and upper arms felt harder than before. Taking a closer look she realized he was generally in better shape than few weeks ago. She liked the way he looked before but of course there was no reason to complain about some new sexy muscles. 


„It’s not like I didn’t do sports before but recently you motivated me to put more effort in it.“ Josh admitted. 


Eve looked at him surprised. 


„Me? Why?“ 


„I wanna look good for my sugar babe.“ He joked.


Eve laughed. 


„Well, I feel deeply flattered. But I fell in love with you the way how I met you. Even with your freaky hairstyle.“ Eve teased. 


„Freaky hairstyle?“ 


Eve grinned and nodded. Josh smiled back and kissed her in the next moment. Then he dressed off her white blouse. Eve opened his jeans and he got rid of it in a second.


„Could you stop wearing skinny jeans? They’re outdated anyway.“ He complained half seriously, trying to get rid of them as well. 


„Outdated?!“ 


„Just saying.“ He teased again. 


Finally she was just wearing her underwear. With one hand he opened her bra and then pulled down her panties. 


Eve helped him out of his boxer briefs. He was more than ready for her and pushed her into her bed slowly. 


She lay down on her back, her legs spread, inviting him in.


„Your piercing is still killing me…“


„What if I get another one…?“


„Where?“


„Make a suggestion…“


Josh smiled dirty. He bent over her body and moved his lips to her right hard nipple. Gently he started sucking it.


„You think this one can handle that…?“ He whispered. 


„The right one is your favorite, hm?“ Eve teased.


Josh smiled again. He was surprised about himself that just the idea of a nipple piercing was turning him on so bad. 


„Both are equal to me… but it would be fun when one of them would look little more naughty…“ 


„I’ll think about it, Mr. Chasez…“


He looked into her eyes and kissed her again, before entering her gentle and slow… 



Next day in the afternoon Eve arrived at the Timberlake’s house. She was wearing a white top with a baby blue cardigan, a black mini skirt and nude ballet flats. Her make-up was as usual and hair was put together into a messy bun. She also wore her nerdy glasses for a change. 


The gate got open and she went to the front door. Jess opened up and smiled while watching her coming closer. She was dressed into grey jogger shorts and a white tanktop, looking very casual but still glamorous, at least in Eve’s opinion. 


„Hi, Eve. Good to see you!“ Jess said friendly.


„Hi, Jess. It’s good to see you as well.“


Eve smiled and hugged her next. 


„Thank you again that you found time on short therm. We’re leaving for Montana tomorrow, you know.“ Jess explained. 


Eve came inside and put of her shoes, as she always did when she entered someones home. 


„Of course, it’s my pleasure. I’m really looking forward redesigning Silas room.“ She replied.


Both women went upstairs into Silas’ bedroom.


„Please excuse the disorder, but Silas played here with his legos.“ Jess apologized.


„Don’t worry. It’s a kids room. I didn’t expect any order in here.“ Eve said and smiled. 


Then she put her iPad out of her bag.


„Look. This are my ideas. I know the classic case is using blue colors for boys and of course we can do so, if you like it this way. But I wanna give you some alternatives. Yellow and green work perfectly together, for example. Or, if you like it a little more expressive, what about cyan and orange? It’s fun.“ Eve explained.


Jess took the iPad and looked at the moodboards. 


„Wow… I never expected this colors could work together that well.“ Jess said. 


„I also brought some catalogues to show you some loft beds.“ Eve added. „Maybe we should ask Silas which one he likes?“


„Oh… no… the new room should be a surprise for him.“ Jess said and smiled.


„Okay, got it.“ Eve replied, smiling back.


After discussing the whole concept and choosing the furniture, Eve once again took measures of the room to make sure she didn’t make a mistake. Jess left her alone for a moment as Phin woke up from doing a nap. She was engrossed in her work when Justin suddenly entered the room. He was wearing a random black tight shirt and light blue slim jeans. His hair and his beard looked undone, but that effortless style suited him pretty well. 


Eve didn’t notice him, as she was standing with her back to the door. 


„Hi.“ He said, standing close behind her.


He knew he would frighten her and enjoyed that fact. 


Eve was lost in thoughts and hastily turned around. In that moment she stepped bare-footed on some legos lying on the floor.


„Oh fck…….!!!“ She screamed out load as it brutally hurt.


„Shit, oh no…!“ Justin said and started laughing. 


He knew how much this hurt but it was too funny watching her. 


As she lost her balance, he grabbed her upper arms to stop her from stumble.


„I’m slowly starting to believe you’re trying to kill me!“ She complained half seriously. 


Justin still smiled and released her arms. 


„Ya… but I’ll make it look like a work accident.“ He joked. 


Eve smiled back. He was still standing very close to her and made her a little nervous. But she tried not to show it. 


„Damn… he smells good…“ She thought. 


„I should reconsider wearing safety clothing when you’re around.“ 


„Entering a kids room with bare feet is completely reckless.“


„Believe me, I just learned my lesson.“ 


„You need an ice pack or something?“


„No… I’m braver than you think.“ 


Both looked into each other eyes for a moment, still smiling. 


„Okay… this situation is definitely kind of weird…“ She talked to herself in her mind. 


„Hey huz, you’re already back from the park? Where’s Silas?“ They heard Jess saying, when she entered the room with Phin on her arm.


Justin turned around and looked at his wife. 


„He’s in the backyard.“ He explained. 


„Ehm… I have everything I need. The only things we should discuss is when I can start with the redesign.“ Eve said next. 


„As I already mentioned, we’re going back to Montana tomorrow but the housekeeper is here every day and will let you in. You can start whenever you want.“ Jess answered. 


„Really?“ Eve asked surprised.


„It’s not like you’re a stranger, right?“ Justin said and gave her a wink. 


Eve flushed a little.


„Well, then. I’m gonna start next week.“ She replied, smiling at them. 



When she left the Timberlake’s house Eve decided finishing work early and made a walk to Josh’s place to surprise him. She knew he didn’t have any off-site appointments today. 


„Babe, hi!“ Josh said surprised, when she entered his property. 


Josh was dressed in his usual home outfit, wearing a plain white v-neck shirt and comfortable jeans. 


She hurried to the front door and kissed him heartily with a big smile in her face. 


„Hi.“ 


„I thought we meet later at your place?“ 


„Ya… but I had a meeting with Jess and didn’t feel like going back to the office, so…“ 


Josh smiled and pulled her inside. 


„I like that. The thing is, I must finish a demo today and sent it to my client.“


„Oh… I’m sorry, hon. We can meet later, I don’t mind.“ 


Josh pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. 


„Stop apologizing. I’m happy you came, cupcake. Just give me another hour and I’ll be all yours.“


Eve nodded and smiled. 


„I’ll have a bath then, if you don’t mind…“


„That’s not fair, to be honest. How should I concentrate on my work, knowing you’re lying naked in my bathtub, possibly listening to Justin’s dirty lyrics again…?“ He teased.


Eve laughed out loud. 


„Okay, then I will have a bath in exactly one hour.“ 


„Oh… you let me work under pressure, hm?“ 


„That’s the deal.“


„Okay, I’ll take it.“ 


Josh smiled again and kissed her forehead.



Josh went back into his studio. Eve made some coffee and sat down at his kitchen island with her iPad to read her emails at least. But she couldn’t concentrate on her work, as she heard Josh singing some beautiful lyrics. His incredible voice was giving her goosebumps over and over again. He sounded exactly the same way like back in those days during *NSYNC. Maybe even better. 


Those situations reminded Eve that her boyfriend was more than just a regular guy. She was still wondering why a man like him fell for a simple woman like her. He gave her no single reason doubting his feelings for her. But he was definitely someone with a very long list of flings and relationships. Was she really special to him or just another girl on his list?


After one hour Eve went upstairs into Josh’s en suite bathroom and filled the tub with hot water. She didn’t find any bubble bath but his bodywash worked as well. Then she dressed herself off and entered the tub with her phone in her hand. 


„Okay, Justin is definitely not an option but I have another idea…“ She thought and smiled. 


Josh entered the bathroom just few minutes later, seeing Eve relaxing inside. Herr breasts were slightly covered with foam. She smiled temptingly at him. 


„I hate that song…“ Josh said, smiling back.


Eve frowned. 


„You wrote that song.“


„I know. But I wished I didn’t.“


„However, C… you’ll agree that your dirty music is more appropriate in this situation than JT’s… right?“ 


Josh chuckled. 


„I’m really not sure if I prefer you listening to that crap…“ 


„Cause when I’m all alone, I lay awake and masturbate, I love to hear the sounds you make,

baby here I come…“ Eve sang along to tease him a little more. 


„If you want me to come inside, you should choose another song at least.“ He replied. 


„Oh… no problem.“ Eve said and grabbed her phone. 


„I also found some interesting songs on your second album.“


„Second album?“ Josh asked surprised. 


„Some fans leaked it, you know that, right?“ 


„Ya, I know. But I believed Eric took care of it.“


„The damage is done, honey.“


„So… you downloaded it?“


„Of course.“ 


„Criminal little brat.“ 


Eve grinned boldly. 


Josh started undressing himself. She played Hot Section and watched him with anticipation. He entered the tub and sat down behind her back. She moaned silently, closed her eyes and leaned against his chest, while he put his arms around her and begun caressing her breasts. 


„This is so nice…“ She whispered. 


„It is…“ 


„Josh…?“


„Hm…?“


„Why you didn’t release that album?“ 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story