„I feel completely boring now…“ Eve pouted.


Lucy continued grinning.


„I can lend you some handcuffs, if you like…“ 


„No, thank you. I’m surely not using your sex toys.“ 


Lucy laughed.


„How are things with Joey, by the way? You talk, you write but is there any chance to see each other again soon?“ Eve wanted to know. 


„Well, yes. He invited me to Orlando.“


„That’s awesome! When?“


„The weekend after next.“


„Why you didn’t mention earlier you’re going to Orlando?!“


„Because I’m not sure if this is a good idea.“


„Why not?“ 


„Because long distance relationships sucks…“


„Oh… so this is what you want from him? A relationship?“


„I’m not getting any younger, darling. Waisting time with meaningless affairs is not my thing anymore…“


„Hm… but… if it feels right, maybe you should give it a try…“


„Ya… I know. I just don’t wanna things getting complicated at some point.“


„Okay. However you decide, I want you to know I support you in any way.“


„Thank you, hon.“


The girls smiled and hugged each other heartily. Then the doorbell rang.


„Who’s that?“ Lucy asked surprised. 


Eve looked at her phone. It was midnight. 


„Josh and I didn’t plan seeing each other tonight.“ She said on her way to the front door. 


Then she opened up. Few seconds later Josh appeared upstairs. He was wearing black jeans, a blue polo shirt and white sneakers. This was Eve’s favorite look on him. She smiled happily and let him in. 


„Hey, handsome. I thought tonight it’s just you and Eric?“


Josh came closer, pulled her to his chest and kissed her deep.


„Someone had Bourbon…“ She noticed, when he broke their kiss slowly.


„Someone had wine…“ Her replied, smiling naughty. 


„I’m not complaining… but how come you’re here, Mr. Chasez?“


„I said sleeping without you is not an option anymore. And you said I can come here whenever I want…“


„I remember…“


He kissed her again, this time more passionately. 


„Another night with earplugs.“ Lucy complained half seriously on her way into her bedroom.


Josh broke their kiss and smiled at her. 


„Hi roomie. Hot pjs you have.“


Lucy smiled back, showed him the finger and disappeared in the next moment. 


Eve just remembered that she was wearing her ugliest nightwear as well and flushed. Josh noticed her sudden discomfort and gave her a charming smile.


„Don’t worry. I just imagine your sexy body under that weird pink onesie you’re wearing.“ 


„It’s comfy.“ 


„I bet it is. You wanna know what’s even more comfy?“


„What?“


„Wearing nothing at all…“ 


Eve laughed, took his hand and pulled him into her bedroom.


„What did you watch tonight?“ He asked, seeing Netflix still being switched on.


„A very educative soft porn.“ Eve answered. „And now I’m gonna show you what I’ve just learned…“



Waking up in Josh’s arm was the best feeling Eve could ever imagine. She opened her eyes slowly and inhaled his irresistible scent. Then she started stroking his chest with her fingertips. 


„Morning cupcake…“ He murmured half asleep. 


Eve raised her body a little bit. Then she kissed his neck and inhaled deeply once again. 


„Your smell makes me weak… how is this possible you smell so good?“ She whispered.


Her kisses turned him immediately on. He made her lie on her back and turned his body on top of hers. Eve looped her legs around him and bit her lower lip. Josh smiled and playfully bit her lower lip as well.


„Babe… did I made you that wet just by the way I smell?“ He teased her, while his hard cock was slowly sliding inside of her.


Eve moaned with pleasure and bent her body against his. 


„Yeeeees…“ 



Eve and Josh shared an taxi to the Hills after having breakfast with Lucy.


„See you tonight at your place, babe.“ She said and kissed him goodbye, when the taxi arrived at the Timberlake’s house. 


„You wanna walk from here or should I pick you up later?“ He asked. 


I can walk. It’s just five minutes, Josh.“ She answered and smiled. 


„Okay.“ He replied, smiling back. 


Then she opened her door and left the car.



The painter left some small buckets with various paint colors the prior day. As she knew she would mess her clothes up, Eve was just wearing and old white t-shirt and old denim shorts. Her hair was put together into a ponytail and her makeup was simple as always. As she had to focus on her paintwork today, she preferred wearing her glasses. 


Before starting her work, she scrolled through her playlists in her cell and decided it would fit pretty well listening to Justin’s music which she loved so much. She put her earphones inside and started drawling a scene from the current lego movie at one of the white walls in Silas’ room.



Several hours passed by. While Eve was engrossed in her drawing and painting, Josy made some coffee for her and even prepared a little lunch. Eve appreciated it a lot. 


When Josy finished her work in the afternoon, Eve was finally alone in the big house. It felt weird being all alone but she needed to finish her painting the same day, as the new furniture should be delivered in next morning. 



Justin entered his house short before 7 PM. He left his hand luggage in the hallway, feeling deeply exhausted after his flight. Being terribly thirsty, he went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took a bottle of coke outside. When he finished drinking he went upstairs, longing for a long, hot shower. 


He entered the master bedroom, dressed his clothes off and went into the bathroom. Finally he stood under his shower and started the water. But nothing happened. 


„What the hell?“ He talked to himself. 


He turned the tap off and on few times but still there was no water coming out. 


He sighed annoyed and left the shower, wondering if this was just a problem in the master bathroom or if something was wrong with the pipes in general. 


He went outside back into the hallway and decided to check if the water supply was damaged in Silas’ bathroom as well. 


When he opened the half closed door to his son’s bedroom, Justin immediately frightened. Eve was sitting crossed legged at the floor with a paint brush in her hand and staring into his direction.


„HOLY FUUUUUCK…!!!“ Both screamed at the same time. 


Eve was deeply frightened, shocked and embarrassed at the same time. Justin Timberlake was standing completely naked in front of her face. This just couldn’t be real. Hectically she removed her earphones. She wanted to stop staring but there was no way to do so. She saw every detail of his body. The picture burned into her mind and she could do absolutely nothing about it. 


„What.The.Hell…“ She stammered, still gazing. Justin hectically covered his private parts with his hands. 


„Fuck…! Eve…! Shit…! I’m so sorry! I… I… completely forgot you’re here this week!“ Justin stammered back. 


They stared at each other for another moment. 


„Ehm… you wanna stand there like this or…?“ She asked carefully, wishing badly this awkward situation would come to an end.


„What…? No…! God…! I… I just have no water in the bathroom… I came to check if it’s working in Silas’ bathroom.“ He explained. 


„Oh. Josy mentioned it. She already called for a plumber. He will be here tomorrow morning. It’s just a problem in the master bathroom.“ Eve explained. 


Justin looked at her for few further seconds.


„Okay… ehm… good to know. Again… sorry for… this…“ He replied. 


Without thinking he turned around to leave the room. Eve mouth got open, seeing his naked ass now.  


„Justin!!!“ She yelled and burst out laughing in the same second. 


„Fuck…!“ He replied, just realizing what he’d done. 


He hurried outside the room. Eve couldn’t pull herself together, still laughing hard. 


„However, now you have the whole picture!“ Justin shouted and started laughing as well. 


„Definitely I have!“ Eve shouted back. 



Eve continued her work with a big grin in her face. She needed some time to process what she just witnessed. 


Justin took a shower in one of the guest bathrooms. Then he put on some grey sweat pants and a batik t-shirt and went back to Silas’ bedroom.


„Knock. Knock.“ He said, before coming in.


„Are you still naked?“ Eve joked. 


„I’m sorry to disappoint you, but no.“ He teased. 


Eve laughed again and he came inside. Both smiled at each other sheepishly. 


„Hey ehm… I’ll make some quick dinner and just wanted to ask if you’re hungry.“ He finally said. 


„Oh… ya… I am… but I promised to eat with Josh when I’m finished here.“ Eve answered. 


Justin nodded. 


„What exactly are you doing?“ He asked curiously and came few steps closer.


„I am painting a scene from the lego movie for Silas.“ Eve explained.


Justin took a closer look at her almost finished painting and was deeply impressed.


„You did this?“


„I did.“


„I believed this is just one of those big wall stickers. It looks really good. Where did you learn that?“ He asked. 


„Dunno… I just always liked drawing. It was a hobby when I was younger.“


„This is great work, M. I mean it.“


„Thank you… T.“


Again they smiled at each other.


„So… I’m making pizza now… in case you change your mind, you’ll find me in the kitchen.“ He said.


„Okay.“ Eve replied.


Then he left the room and went downstairs. Eve watched him disappear and then continued her work. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story