Eve was in a hurry after having sex with Josh. She took a quick shower, put on some make up and put her hair into a messy bun. In the meanwhile she was storing everything she needed in Josh’s bathroom and had enough fresh clothes in his closet. She chose an airy yellow summer dress and put it on in a second while Josh was still lying in bed and watching the scene.


„You can have my car.“ He said, when she was ready. 


She looked at him for a moment and smiled.


„And what about you?“


„As you know, there’s another one in the garage. And a motorbike. I’m good.“


„You’re sure?“


„Of course I am sure, honey.“


„Thank you.“ She said coming closer. 


Then she bent down and kissed him gently. 


„You don’t need to thank me. I love you.“


„I love you, too. See you later, babe.“ 


Then she left the bedroom and hurried outside, as she was already late. Of course she felt still excited thinking about driving car but she was also extremely relieved that she overcome her fear. 



The gate to the Timberlake’s house was open when Eve arrived. Josy just let the workmen inside who delivered Silas’ new furniture. 


„Sorry guys, I’m late.“ She apologized. 


„Don’t worry, we just arrived.“ One of them replied. 


Eve went upstairs to explain where to place the new loft bed, the work desk and the dresser. The bed came in parts and the workmen needed to put it together first. As she had nothing else to do for now, she went into the kitchen, joining Josy. 


„Good morning, my dear. You want some coffee?“ Josy offered, when she saw Eve entering the kitchen. 


Eve smiled and sat down at the kitchen island.


„Morning Josy, let’s have one together.“ She replied. 


„No… Mr. Timberlake is at home…“ Josy said. 


„So what… still you can have a coffee with me. Don’t worry about him.“


„Okay, just a quick one.“ Josy said, smiling. 


Then she prepared two mugs and sat down next to Eve. 


„Is he still in bed?“ Eve wanted to know.


„No… he’s an early bird. Working downstairs already.“


Eve saw the dirty oven and felt pity for Josy, who needed to clean up the mess.


„He tried making Pizza yesterday night.“ Eve said. 


„I know. He explained to me that he hurt his hand badly.“ Josy replied.


„Ya… it was a big tragedy.“ 


Both women giggled. 


„What’s so funny, hm?“ They heard Justin suddenly saying. 


Josy stood up from her stool, feeling uncomfortable drinking coffee during work. 


Eve turned into Justin’s direction, still grinning. 


„Nothing.“ 


He came towards her and stopped standing close. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt. 


„Good morning, M.“


„Good morning, 007. How is your hand doing?“


„It’s okay. The painkillers work pretty well.“


„Good to hear.“


„So what? You join me downstairs?“ He asked next. 


„Downstairs means in your studio, right? Not a kinky darkroom or something.“ She joked.


„Do you like kinky darkrooms?“ He replied.


„Depends.“


„From what?“


„Who’s in charge.“ 


Josy listened to their conversation and turned red.


„Well… whatever happens in the basement… it’s me who’s in charge.“ Justin continued talking. 


He went to the coffee maker and started it. 


„I don’t know if I can handle that.“ Eve replied. 


„You handled a lot yesterday night, so I guess you’re bullet proved.“


„Am I?“


„We will see…“


„How that conversation turned into this?“


„You asked for a darkroom.“


Eve laughed. 


„You’re nuts, 007.“ 



When Justin’s coffee was ready, Eve took her mug and followed him in his studio. 


„See you later Josy.“ She said. 


Josy smiled and continued working. 


„So, here all the magic happens…“ Eve said, when they arrived. 


„Is this another weird conversation you’re starting?“ Justin teased. 


„I’m not.“ She replied, smiling. 


He smiled back and offered her to sit on his leather sofa. He took a seat in front of his monitoring desk and looked at her.


„So… this is confidential.“ He said. 


„I’m aware of that.“ 


„Good…“


Justin was still looking at her, being lost in thoughts for few seconds. 


„You know what, I play my favorite one live for you.“ 


Then he grabbed his guitar, standing right next to him. 


Eve watched him, with her eyes open wide.


„Holy shit, Eve. He’s gonna sing for you. What the hell…?“ She was thinking. 


Justin made sure the guitar was tuned and then cleared his voice.


„You can play with your hurt hand?“ She asked carefully.


„Ya… it works…“ He said and gave her a charming smile. „Ready?“ 


She nodded, still staring at him in disbelief. 


Baby, I’m so hooked on you

Do anything you want me to

You’re my sweetest fantasy

I wanna make that dream come true


If I would take you for a ride

Take a journey into paradise

Would it change the way I feel

Or would it make my love for real


[…]


Eve was speechless. Hearing Justin singing his beautiful balled was too much for her nerves. She wondered who inspired him writing that love song. 


Justin put his guitar aside and looked at her. He knew she was kind of overwhelmed and gave her a moment to process. 


„Justin…“ She finally said.


„Yes, Eve?“ 


„You are… I mean… this song… it’s beautiful. I’m deeply touched…“ She tried to explain.

 

„Ya… I’m not that good as C with cheesy love songs… but I’m trying.“ He said and gave her another charming smile. 


„Oh come on, don’t play it down. This was really good and you know it.“


Justin chuckled. 


„It’s true. I like it as well.“ 


„I feel honored you shared it with me.“ She admitted. 


„My pleasure.“ 


They smiled at each other sheepishly.


„Ehm… you wanna hear some more?“ He asked. 


„Can’t wait.“ She replied. 




Eve completely forgot about time, while listening to Justin’s demos. It was no surprise that she liked his new music as much as she liked his prior work. 


„Jesus! It almost lunchtime!“ She finally noticed, being shocked how fast time went by.


Justin smiled. 


„Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell Jess how you’ve spent your working hours.“ He teased. 


„That’s not funny, T… I need to go to the decoration store and I didn’t sew Silas’ curtains, yet.“ She said and stood up from the sofa. 


„You sew them yourself?“ 


„Well, normally I do those things but actually I just decided just buying some when I’m in the store.“ She answered.


„So, you’re good with your hands?“


„Eve gave him a naughty smile. 


„Are we drifting into dirty talk again?“ She joked. 


„I’m drifting nowhere. It’s you who’s drifting.“ He replied, giving her a wink.


She always flushed when he did that. 


„Well, however, I need to do some work. But it was real fun listening to your new album. Your music is amazing and I can’t wait till you release it. Thank you, Justin.“


„You’re welcome. And thank you, too.“


Both smiled at each other. Then Eve made herself on her way upstairs.


„Hey ehm… but… you need to eat something… right? Lunch?“ Justin said, before she arrived upstairs.


„I wished I had time… but I really need to go to the store.“ Eve answered. 


„Okay.“ Justin said. 


„See you around, T.“


„See you around, M.“ 


She gave him another smile and then disappeared. 



Eve returned from the decoration store in the late afternoon. Then she decorated Silas’ new room. Again it was late when she finally finished her work. Being tired but satisfied with the result, she took a last look into the room and smiled. 


„Looks good. Hopefully the little man will like it.“ She thought. 


„Knock. Knock“ She suddenly heard Justin saying, standing behind the half closed door.


„Are you naked?“ Eve replied.


„You want me to be naked?“ 


„Well, it lost its thrill to be honest.“ She said naughty. 


Justin came inside and gave her a skeptical look. Eve smiled at him.


„It lost its thrill?“


Innocently she shrugged her shoulders.


„Actually no woman ever said that to me…“


„I’m pretty sure you’ll get over it.“ She teased. 


Justin looked into the room now, noticing that she decorated it with passion for details. 


„M… this looks good. Silas will love it.“ 


„Really?“ She replied, still smiling.


„Absolutely. And I’m still processing this incredible wall painting you made.“


„You’re cute. Thank you.“ She said, flushing a little. 


„And so are you.“ He said, without thinking. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It was not my original inention bringing Justin into game. I'm struggling a little what to do with him next as I wanted this story to be different comparing to my prior stories. But if you like him in it, I can figure something out ;)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story