Josh lips on hers felt like heaven. They were soft and warm, carefully exploring her mouth. She opened her lips a little more to invite him in. His tongue slid inside slowly. She could taste him now and moaned silently. Their tongues explored each other curiously. Eve stood at her toes to deepen their kiss, while he was pushing her body closer to his chest with his free arm. She played with his hair at the back of his head. A pleasant dizziness started flooding her whole body. 


„Damn… it’s official. I want him. We need to get out of here…“ She thought. 


Josh didn’t expect it would feel so good. Suddenly he realized how much he missed being close to a woman. Eve’s velvet skin under his fingertips and her irresistible taste made his head spin. Unfortunately they needed to stop soon because another part of his body started responding. He deeply regretted wearing slim jeans tonight.


Like she was reading his mind, Eve slowly broke their kiss. She panted silently and gave him a sexy smile. 


„I would like to take you home.“ She whispered and bit her lower lip playfully. 


Seeing her doing this made him want her even more. After gazing at her for few seconds, he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the bar. He took his wallet out of his pocket and placed 100 bucks at the counter. 


„Keep the rest.“ He said to the bartender. 


The bartender thanked Josh for the tip and gave him a dirty grin. Josh glanced at Eve and grabbed her hand again. He pulled her to the exit and immediately kept watching for a taxi when they left the bar. Luckily it didn’t take long to make one car stop. They sneaked together at the backseat.


„Happy new year!“ The driver said. 


„Same to you.“ Josh replied. 


„Where are we going?“


Josh looked at Eve. 


„Santa Monica.“ She replied. 


„Uh… posh girl.“ Josh teased.


„Wait with your comments until we arrive.“ She giggled. 


They were still holding hands, but didn’t dare continuing what they started at the dance floor in the presence of the driver. 


Twenty minutes later they reached their destination. 


„I got this.“ Josh immediately said and paid the driver.



„Definitely a posh girl.“ JC teased again, standing in front of Eve’s apartment building. 


„I’m not.“ She said, while opening the front door. 


Josh frowned.


„Oh, come on. You literally live at the pier.“ He replied. 


„Lucy is a realtor. That’s my luck.“ Eve explained.


They entered her apartment in the second floor. 


„Here we are.“ She said and put her shoes off. 


Josh looked at her and then did the same. She smiled. 


„Thank you.“ She said, appreciating his gesture. 


„I completely understand.“ He replied. „I have the same rules at home.“ 


The apartment was small but modern. The living area with its open kitchen was colorful and cozy. 


„A yellow sofa.“ Josh noticed and smiled.


„This is all Lucy. It’s too much for my nerves, to be honest. But as I said before, I have no right complaining.“ She said. 


Josh noticed a small balcony with an incredible view at the pier. 


„This view is definitely a compensation for the yellow sofa.“ He teased. 


„I know.“ Eve said cheeky. 


They looked into each other’s eyes again.


„Hey ehm… you wanna see my room?“ She asked shyly.


Josh smiled and nodded. She took his hand and pulled him to her bedroom. Then she switched on the light at her bedside table. Her room was furnished completely different than the rest of the apartment. Josh immediately liked her taste. The interior was minimal and clean. She chose just natural colors with some light blue and green decoration items. Her wooden queen size bed and her dresser were of high-quality and definitely not available at a random furniture shop. 


„Scandi-style.“ He said and smiled. 


„Ya. I’m loving it this way. It makes me feel calm when I come home.“ Eve explained. 


Josh nodded. 


„I see your point.“ 


Eve was truly nervous now. She had no idea what to do next. She looked into his eyes again, wondering if he felt the same way. 


„Josh…“ She whispered. 


„Yes?“


„I never did this before…“ She confessed. 


„Didn’t do what?“ He asked curiously. 


„Bringing a guy home I barely know…“


„Do you feel uncomfortable?“


She immediately shook her head. 


„Just nervous.“ 


„Me, too.“


Eve smiled. Then she came a step closer, standing in front of him.


He raised his arms and cupped her face with both hands. Then he placed a soft kiss on her lips. 


„You’re sure you want this?“ He whispered into her mouth. 


Eve nodded. Her heart was running out of control now. 


Josh’s hands slowly moved down. Then he grabbed the end of her shirt and dressed it off. He enjoyed the look at her half naked body. Her breasts - still hidden in her bra - looked very promising. He couldn’t wait to kiss them. 


Eve was officially on fire now and helped him out of his shirt as well. Carefully she placed gentle kisses on his naked chest and made him groaned silently. His fingers were moving south again and unbuttoned her jeans. Slowly he pushed them down and helped her out of it. 


Her plain black underwear was far away from being exciting. Still she looked very desirable in it. Eve opened the belt of his jeans now. Then she did the same with the zipper of his jeans. He dressed them of in a second. 


Josh’s erection was hard to ignore. He was big. She touched him through the fabric of his boxer briefs and immediately made him groan. 


„Oh boy… that’s a new level, Eve…“ She thought with anticipation. 


Josh lifted her up now. Eve looped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck. He carried her to her bed and made her lay in the middle of it. His body was bending above hers. He put off his glasses and placed them on her bedside table. Then he kissed her lips again before his mouth slowly moved down her neck. Eve bent towards his body slightly, enjoying every of his soft kisses. His right hand moved to her back now and opened her bra in a second. Then he pulled down the straps from her shoulders and tossed the bra to the floor. 


Josh was hypnotized by the look of her perfect shaped breasts. They were just a handful but this was more than enough to make him lose his mind. Slowly he started licking her right hard nipple while squeezing the other breast carefully. They were real. It was like a complete new experience for him touching real breasts again. Their softness was incredible. Josh needed to remind himself that there was more to explore at Eve’s beautiful body. He kissed his way down to her belly and stopped at the waistband of her panties. Then he grabbed them with both hands and pulled them down slowly. 


Eve bit her lower lip again, being curious about what would happened next. She looked at him, waiting impatiently for a reaction. 


„Wow…“ Josh whispered, with a big grin in his face. 


Eve smiled back. She expected this. It was always the same. Men where so predictable. 


„How comes that?“ He asked curiously.


„It was a birthday gift from my first boyfriend to my 18th birthday.“ She explained. 


Josh looked at her in disbelief. 


„Your boyfriend’s gift to your 18 birthday was a Christina-Piercing?“


„Oh. You made you homework.“ She teased, being surprised that he knew the term of art. 


„That’s general knowledge.“ He boasted, still smiling. 



Josh had a lot of women in his life. That was a fact. But no one had a piercing like this. It was brutally hot and something he definitely didn’t expect to find at Eve’s body. 


„I hope you don’t mind if I take a closer look…“ He said temptingly. 


Eve shook her head, grinning dirty now. 


He kissed her belly again and moved his lips south slowly. Her legs were spread slightly. But when his tongue met her piercing she opened her thighs wider. 


The reason why she kept that piercing for so many years was simple. Men always loved taking a closer look and they never got bored. It was a classic win-win situation. 


Eve moaned out loud when Josh started playing with her clit carefully. She didn’t feel a man’s tongue on her most sensitive parts for so long. He was literally blowing her mind. 


Offering oral sex was usually not on Josh’s schedule during one night stands. But today he was very happy making an exception. 


„Josh… I… oh Josh… I… oooooh… Jooooosh…!“


Eve’s orgasm hit her hard and rushed through every cell of her body like a thunderbolt. She panted for air and hardly found her way back to reality. 


Josh smiled self-satisfied all over his face. He got rid of his boxer briefs now and lay down on top of her body.


„Do you want more?“ He asked calmly and placed a soft kiss on her lips again. 


Eve nodded, still recovering from her orgasm. Josh smiled into her mouth. Then he grabbed her right thigh and pulled it up a little. Eve expected he would thrust her deep. He was big, but obviously he knew what to do to not hurt her at the beginning.


„I’ll make it slow.“ He whispered. 


Eve nodded again and gasped for air, when he entered her. He was completely filling her up.


„Are you okay?“ He wanted to know.


„Yes… I’m pretty fine here…“ She said, giving him a naughty smile. 


Josh expected it would be challenging. She was bringing him to the edge too soon. He was relieved that he already made her come, just in case things should run off control.


He accelerated his tempo steadily when she got used to his size. Eve felt her next orgasm building up. She enjoyed coming by oral stimulation but nothing could replace a man being deep inside of her. She missed this feeling so much. 


Josh felt she was getting tight. Her breath accelerated and she bent her whole body against him, longing for keener penetration now. 


„Josh. Please… I need it harder…“ She begged. 


He lifted her leg a little more and immediately accelerated his tempo. 


„Oooooh…. oooooh… oooooh…!“ She screamed and let her next orgasm taking control.


Her tightness was driving him insane. He couldn’t hold back for any second longer and finally let go. 


„Eeeeve… oooooh yeeees…!“ He groaned.



Their breaths were out of control. Josh was still inside of her, looking deep into her sparkling eyes now. He knew she was too good for this. She wasn’t one of those girls for just having some fun in bed. He knew from the start. But how was she feeling about him? Was he just for fun?


Eve raised one hand and stroke his cheek. Carefully she guided his chin down to her face, longing for another of his tender kisses. He was so affectionate. No man before treated her in bed with so much gentleness. Their lips met once again and they kissed each other for a while. 


„I’m pretty sure this is not how a classic one night stand works…“ She thought while enjoying still being so close to him. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story