Lucy dropped Eve off at Josh’s place in the late afternoon.


„Hey babe. I missed you.“ He said and kissed her deep, when she entered his house.


„I missed you, too, honey.“ She replied and smiled. 


They went together into his kitchen to have some coffee. 


„So, how was your day?“ She asked him, while he was starting the coffee maker. 


„I’ve had lunch with Lance and Michael. How was your day with Lucy?“


Eve smiled all over her face. 


„After breakfast we went to a car dealer.“ 


Josh raised his eyebrows.


„You bought a car?“ He asked surprised.


„Yap.“


„Which one?“


„BMW.“


Josh chuckled. 


„It must be a German one, right?“


„Absolutely.“


„So, when you can pick it up?“


„Next week.“


„I’m proud of you. Also a little offended you really decided doing it without me, but still proud.“ 


Eve came closer and put her arms around his neck. 


„Lucy has incredible negotiating skills. Believe me she was the better choice.“ Eve said, smiling innocently. 


Josh still pouted. She smiled and kissed his lips gently. 


„Hey ehm… is there anything I could do to make things right…?“ 


„What are you having on your mind?“ 


Eve grinned dirty and bit her lower lip. Josh looked at her in anticipation. Gently she pushed his body against the counter and made him lean on it. Her hands were moving down his chest now and finally grabbing his belt. Josh’s breath immediately went deep. He watched her opening his jeans and groaned silently when her fingers slit into his briefs. 


„You like it so far?“ She whispered temptingly, while playing with his harden dick. 


„Isn’t it obvious?“ He replied.


Eve bit her lip once again, before she slowly kneeled down in front of him. Then she released him out of his briefs.


Josh’s heart was already beating out of rhythm, being exited about what would happen next. Eve took her time and started licking his most sensitive parts to turn him wild. His precum run down his cock and made her smile dirty again. 


„Baby… you have no idea how close I’m already are…“ He groaned and put his right hand into her hair. 


His head was put back and his eyes were closed. He didn’t dare watching her, as he didn’t want lose control that early. 


Eve licked her way up his length slowly, tasting his precum. 


„Eeeeeve…“


She took him into her mouth and begun sucking him gently and slow.


„Yeeees…“ He continued groaning, completely getting lost in ecstasy. 


She enjoyed to please him. But she also enjoyed having the power making him lose his mind so fast. Going down in front of a man and giving him a blowjob in the kitchen was not what she used to do in her prior life. But with Josh things were different. She explored completely knew sides of herself and it felt damn good. 


„Baby… I can’t hold back… oh fuuuuuck…“


Josh came hard. His head was completely dizzy and his knees gone weak for a second. Then he opened his eyes slowly, while his breath was still out of control. 


Eve licked her lips playfully and stood up. He cupped her face with both hands and looked into her eyes.


„You’re unbelievable.“ He whispered before he kissed her deep. 


Then her phone started ringing. Eve broke their kiss slowly, smiled and went to the kitchen island, where she left her bag. Josh closed his jeans in the meanwhile. 


„It’s Jess.“ She said surprised, before picking up.


„Eve, hi, listen…“ Jess started to talk. „Me and the boys just arrived in L.A. Silas completely freaked out seeing his new room. You did an amazing job! I am speechless as well!“ 


Eve smiled relieved before she replied. 


„I’m so happy to hear that, Jess. Thank you.“


„You’re very welcome. So… look, I planned going out with Michael for dinner and drinks tonight and I was wondering if you would like to join us?“


Eve was shocked and needed a moment to sort her mind. 


„Jeeeez! Did Jessica Biel really just asked you to hang out with her and Michael? What is happening?!“ She thought.


„Oh… ya… this sounds great, Jess! I would love doing this.“ 


„Awesome! Are you in the Hills? 


„I am.“


„Great! Then we’ll pick you up at 8 PM.


„Sound perfect. Thank you.“ 


„Okay, can’t wait, see you later!“


Jess hung up. Eve was completely thrilled about her invitation and got lost in thoughts again.


„Sounds like you’re having a date tonight?“ Josh said, while she was processing.


„Well, ehm…“ She replied, looking at him now. „Jess is going out with Mike and asked me to join them.“ 


„So, its lady’s night.“ Josh teased and smiled.


„Are you okay with that?“ She asked carefully.


„Of course I am okay with that.“ He replied and came closer. 


Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. 


„I’ll hang out with the guys, gossiping about you while you’re gossiping about us.“ 


Eve smiled and put her arms around his neck.


„This is all about gossiping?“ 


„Yap.“ He joked. 



Eve didn’t have a big choice of clothes for a night out in Josh’s closet but she was too lazy going back to Santa Monica for an outfit. That’s why she decided wearing the same black dress that she wore at Josh’s housewarming party. Combined with her leather jacket and some heeled booties it looked less overdressed for a dinner. Her hair was open and waved and her make up a little more expressive than usual. 


When she was almost finished with her look, Josh joined her in the bathroom. She put on some red lipstick and smiled at him through the mirror as he grabbed his arms around her waist from behind. 


„You look delicious…“ He whispered temptingly in her ear and bit her lobe.


„You think I’m overdressed?“ She asked, being a little insecure about her look. 


„Absolutely not. Don’t worry, baby.“


She turned into his direction now, with no space left between their bodies.


„How much time do you have left?“ He asked with a shady grin in his face.


„Forget it, C. They should be here any second.“ She replied, smiling back at him. 


„You’re sure…?“ He asked and begun kissing her neckline playfully. 


„I am. But you can have drunken sex with me when I am back home.“ 


„What about a quickie now and drunken sex later?“ He tried negotiating. 


In the same moment the doorbell rang.


„Too late.“ She teased. 


Josh kissed her neck and then released her. 


„Have fun, cupcake. And tell the ladies I said hi.“ 


Eve smiled again, kissed his lips carefully to not leave any lipstick marks on it and then hurried downstairs. 



Josh met Justin and Lance at Justin’s place short after. He relaxed in front of the telly with a bottle of beer, while Justin tried hard convincing his sons going into bed. Lance was busy feeding both babies at once before bringing them into bed as well, in one of Justin’s guest rooms. 


One hour later Lance and Justin collapsed next to Josh at the sofa. He grinned gleefully at his exhausted friends, while taking a sip of his second beer.


„Stop that stupid smile.“ Justin complained. 


„Nope.“ Josh replied. 


„Kids are such a blessing. Kids are such a blessing. Kids are such a blessing.“ Lance repeated to convince himself from that fact. 


„And you, stop lying to yourself.“ Justin said to Lance. 


Josh continued grinning. 


„Talking about kids. Did you have a chance clarifying with Eve if she really doesn’t like children?“ Lance asked next. 


„She doesn’t like kids?“ Justin said surprised. 


„Well, that’s what she said to Jen.“ Lance replied.


Justin was lost, waiting for more information. 


Josh put his empty bottle at the coffee table, before he answered. 


„We didn’t talk about that topic.“


„What if this is true?“ Justin wanted to know.


„Then I will live with it.“ Josh replied. 


„But… you’ve always had this idea in you mind. What happened to that?“ Justin continued asking. 


„It’s still there. But I can’t do this on my own.“ 


„Of course you can. And I believe you should have done it years ago.“ Lance said. 


„It’s not that easy, Bro. And you know it.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story