Eve, Jess and Michael arrived at the Maude in Beverly Hills and got seated in a quiet corner. It was a very exclusive restaurant with a Michelin star. Eve believed a regular person must wait ages for a reservation. But not Jessica Biel. 


„Eve, once again thank you for Silas’ amazing new kids room. We are so happy you did this for us.“ Jess cheered, after they ordered drinks. 


„It was my pleasure.“ She replied, being deeply flattered.


„Justin said you made that wall picture yourself. This is absolutely stunning.“ Jess continued complimenting her.


„Uh… does it mean I have competition as there’s a new artist in town?“ Michael said half seriously. 


„Don’t worry, Mike. I’m not even close being called an artist.“ Eve replied, smiling at him.


„That’s definitely a lie.“ Jess said. 


However. We’re not here to talk about art.“ Michael said with a dirty smile.


„It sounds like there’s another reason.“ Eve replied, giving him a skeptical look. 


„Of course there is. You and C! It’s time for a spicy talk!“ Jess answered. 


Eve cleared her throat and was grateful that the waiter just brought their drinks. They were having white wine, clinked glasses and then took a sip. 


„Okay, let’s do this.“ Eve gave in, as there was no chance escaping from that conversation. 


Jess and Michael smiled cheeky.


„Well, from what I know your cutie is so brutally in love with you that I wouldn’t be surprised when he already went to Harry Winston.“ Mike said boldly.


Eve immediately chocked.


„Jesus, Mikey! Slow down!“ Jess laughed. 


„I’m serious.“ Michael responded. „He even cut his hair for her. You remember how long Jen was complaining and he didn’t give a shit?“ 


„I wasn’t complaining.“ Eve replied, still recovering from chocking.


„See… it all happens naturally because he’s crazy for you. Did you notice he lost weight, as well?“ Mike continued chatting. 


„Actually, I did.“ Eve answered, smiling now. She couldn’t deny that she was a sucker for his new muscles. 


„Mikey is right. You changed him. Not just from outside, but also from inside. He’s full of life again. Justin said, he can even imagine that C would finally say yes to their reunion plans.“ Jess said. 


Eve chocked again. 


„Reunion plans???“ 


„Well, there are very interesting offers on the table.“ Jess added. 


„But T is working on his new album. How should this work out?“ Eve asked.


„You call him T? Just the boys call him that.“ Michael said surprised.


Eve flushed a little. She didn’t know calling Justin this way was exclusively reserved for bandmates. She gave Jess a shy look, hoping she didn’t upset her. 


„I call your man C, so… no worries here.“ Jess replied. 


Eve smiled relieved. 


„However if *NSYNC gets reunited it won’t happen before next year. In the meantime Justin’s album will be released.“ Michael explained. 


„And there will be no tour?“ Eve asked surprised.


„That depends what happens to *NSYNC. He said the band comes first. The tour can wait.“ Jess answered. 


„Honestly I believe your huz isn’t interested doing a tour anyway. He’s getting old and touring is brutally exhausting.“ Michael teased.


„Well that’s not totally wrong. If he makes a tour, it will be a small one. Just US, maybe few gigs in the UK and Germany. That’s it.“ Jess replied. 


„What exactly are the plans with *NSYNC then?“ Eve wanted to know. 


„First of all, new music.“ Michael answered. 


„Another album?“ Eve said surprised.


„Well, it’s time. They can’t milk the old cow any longer. Justin also expects them working on a new grown-up image. No one wanna see five old jerks dancing like in the nineties.“Jess explained. 


„I believe it would be fun.“ Eve said.


„Of course it’s fun. But after so many years people expect more than that.“ Michael replied. 


„However, I didn’t know *NSYNC’s comeback was an option in any way.“ Eve answered. 


„Well, if you succeed convincing your boy to agree, believe me, this will be legendary.“ Michael said. 



Eve returned at Josh’s place after midnight. She took his spare key to let herself in. Being drunk from having several glasses of wine, she almost lost balance while putting of her booties. She dressed off her jacket as well and then lurched upstairs.


Josh wasn’t asleep yet, waiting in bed for her. He was sitting under the blanket, with his iPad on his lap. As usual he was just wearing briefs. When Eve opened the door slowly, he smiled at her all over his face.


„Hi.“ He said, watching her coming closer. 


Eve smiled back, trying to behave sexy. She reached his bed and then crawled into his direction. She took the iPad from his lap and sat down on it instead. Josh’s hands immediately grabbed her waist. He gazed at her neckline, waiting curiously for more. 


„Did you wait for the drunken sex?“ She asked temptingly.


„Absolutely.“


Eve’s smile turned naughty. 


„Could you please help me out of this dress?“ 


„Of course…“


Josh’s right hand moved to her back and he opened the zipper slowly. Eve raised her arms. He put of her dress and tossed it to the floor.


„Hey Mister, that’s my favorite dress.“ She complained half seriously. 


„I’ll buy you a new one if necessary.“


Eve smiled again.


„Josh…“ She almost whispered. 


„Yes, baby?“ 


„Can we make love?“ 


He smiled back calmly. With his arms he pulled her body closer to his chest.


„I can’t wait making love to you.“ He whispered back. 


Then he opened her bra with one hand and turned himself around to make her lie under his body now. He pushed the blanket aside and grabbed her panties to dress them off as well. 


Eve watched him undressing her and realized in this moment that she never felt so deeply connected to anyone before in her life. She felt loved and desired unconditionally. He showed his affection in all its facets to let her know how special she was to him. No man ever opened up to her that way in such a short time. And no one ever made her feel more wanted. 


Josh placed the softest kisses on her naked breast she could ever imagine. This wasn’t about turning her on quickly. This was how he showed his love to her. His mouth moved up slowly, kissing her neckline and finally meeting her hungry lips. 


Eve felt his hardness pushing against her core. She was ready for him and inviting him in. Josh dressed of his briefs in a second and slid inside her. She gasped for air. Without thrusting, he looked into her eyes for a moment.


„I can’t express in words what you mean to me.“ He whispered. 


„You don’t need express anything. I feel what you feel.“ She replied gently. 


„I waited for you my whole life, Eve. I never felt complete the way I do with you. It’s overwhelming.“


She raised her right hand and stroke his cheek and his hair. Suddenly she was thinking about Tom. Was it okay telling Josh she loved him more than she ever loved her husband? She felt like betraying Tom if she spoke out loud what she was experiencing with Josh. Tom was the love of her life. She never believed she could have stronger feelings for anyone else than for him. She promised to love him forever. But he was gone. He was gone for so long now. Was she allowed to let go? Was she allowed having another love of her life? Even a bigger one than Tom was to her? 


„What’s going on in your head?“ Josh asked, noticing she got lost in thoughts. 


She returned to reality. Suddenly tears were running down her temples.  


„I feel the same way about you, Josh. But allowing myself to love you more than I ever loved someone before makes me feel guilty. Does it make any sense?“ She tried to explain.


Josh smiled calmly and kissed away her tears.


„Yes. I understand.“ He replied. 


Then he started thrusting her gently. Eve’s head turned immediately off and she got lost in the moment…



Josh woke up on Sunday morning, lying on his left side holding Eve. She lay close to him on her right side, her face cuddled up into his chest. They woke up in this position pretty often. He still wondered how she was breathing this way but he loved having her that close. 


Eve woke up as well slowly, feeling a light hangover. She raised her head and looked into his face. 


„Headache?“ He teased.


Eve nodded. He kissed her head and smiled. 


„You want me to bring some coffee?“ 


„She smiled back and nodded again.“


Josh stood up in the next moment and put on some grey sweat shorts and a white shirt. He returned with fresh coffee, water and painkillers few minutes later. Eve sat down in bed and he joined her. She looked waisted but still pretty in his eyes. 


„How was your lady’s night?“ Josh asked, while she was sipping her coffee. 


„Kind of unreal. I mean, I’ve spent Saturday night with Jessica Biel. That’s definitely something I didn’t expect happening to me ever in my life.“ 


Josh smiled. 


„So, you’ve had a good time?“


„Yes, Mike and her are really incredibly nice and funny. They made me feel like I was going out with friends. I really appreciate they treated me equally."


Josh took a sip of his coffee while listening. 


„Baby, they are human beings like you and me. Don’t believe they’re something better because they’re not.“


„Ya, I know what you mean, but still. This whole Hollywood life is truly something I need to learn to deal with.“ 


Josh smiled again. Then he came closer and kissed her head.


„I’ll make breakfast now.“ 



Eve took a shower while he was busy in the kitchen. Then she joined him. She was wearing pink sweat shorts and simple white top. They sat down at the dining table when Josh finished making scrambled eggs. Actually this was the only thing he was able to prepare for breakfast but Eve thought it was brutally cute that he couldn’t cook. His imperfection made him perfect for her. 


„Hey ehm… I learned something very interesting last night and wondered why you didn’t mention it before.“ Eve said while eating.


„Spill.“ Josh said with full mouth. 


„*NSYNC reunion.“ 


Josh stopped chewing for a moment and stared into her eyes without any expression. She looked back at him, wondering what was going on in his mind. 


„There will be no reunion, Eve.“ He finally said.


Obviously he didn’t like that she started this conversation. But instead of letting go, she continued talking. 


„What’s the problem?“


„There is no problem.“


„But there must be a reason why you don’t want this.“ 


„There are several reasons. But I’m not discussing this with you.“ 


Eve wondered why he turned upset about that topic so much. 


„Why not?“ 


Josh let his fork fall at his plate, being pissed off. 


„So… that’s what they did yesterday night? Convincing you to convince me saying yes to the whole thing?“ He talked back. 


„No one convinced me doing anything, hon. I just want to understand what is going on.“ 


„I said I’m not discussing this with you.“ 


Eve was deeply irritated about his behavior. He was angry with her but she didn’t know what exactly she made wrong. 


Josh stood up in the same moment and left the kitchen.


„Josh, please don’t leave like this.“ She said but he didn’t listen. 


Instead he grabbed his keys from the sideboard in the hallway and left the house. 


Eve needed some time to sort her mind. What the hell just happened? 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story