Next day Eve met Lucy and Mateo for dinner after work in their favorite fish restaurant in Santa Monica. She needed to talk about the current situation with Josh urgently. 


After ordering drinks and food, she explained to them what happened the prior night and waited for their reaction. 


„It’s a mess.“ Mateo said first, after he processed the latest news. 


„And you just didn’t react when he said, that he wanna have babies with you?“ Lucy added.


„I was speechless, Lu. I just stared at him.“


„And what happened then?“ Mateo asked. 


„He stood up and made the dishes.“ 


„Didn’t you try to get back into that conversation? Lucy wanted to know. 


Eve shook her head. 


„So, you acted like nothing happened?“ Lucy continued asking. 


„Ya, kind of. I got dressed into some comfy clothes and when I returned he was sitting at the sofa watching telly. I joined him, we watched a movie and then went into bed.“ 


„Did you have sex?“ Mateo asked. 


Eve shook her head again.


„So you screwed this up really hard.“ He added.


„I guess I did…“


„Bottom line is, you still don’t wanna have kids, right?“ Lucy asked. 


„Lu, I believed having kids was not an option for any of us. That’s why I never thought about that topic, being perfectly fine living a happy life together without any babies. This situation is completely new for me. You know I never had to deal with that question before in my life. It’s overwhelming. And scary.“


Both friends were looking at Eve for a moment. Then Mateo continued talking. 


„Listen, honey. It’s good if you take your time and think about that topic, before saying no. But you need to be careful. Don’t push yourself making decisions just because the man you love so much wanna have a baby with you. You need to stay honest to yourself. Don’t allow your feelings for him to manipulate you.“ 


Eve nodded. 


„You know what makes me sad?“ She said next.


Lucy and Mateo looked at her again. 


„Josh doesn’t understand why I got married if I didn’t plan to have kids with Tom. So… after I got this information I realized, that without babies there will never be a ring…“ 


„Oh honey, is this what you want? You wanna marry him?“ Lucy asked carefully. 


„Well… I liked the imagination being his wife some day. However he never proposed to anyone before so… why should it be me, right?“ She said with sad voice. 


„Oh come on, girl. You don’t know that.“ Mateo replied, to cheer her up a little. 


Eve’s eyes finally filled with tears.


„Probably I’m the next Jen who doesn’t fit in his life plan.“ 


„Don’t you dare thinking that! This man adores you!“ Lucy contradicted. 


„This man is turning fifty in few years. If he wants kids, then it’s now or never. Why should he waste his time with me?“ Eve replied, while tears were running down her cheeks. 


„Okay, now you’re brutally working up with this. Stop putting everything into question. Just talk to him and explain how you feel about the whole situation. I am convinced he will understand.“ Mateo responded. 



Eve returned home late. Josh was already in bed and pretended being asleep. He was hurt how their conversation ended up last night although he knew very well that he did’t have the right being upset about anything. Eve honestly talked about her point of view. It was no surprise that she was completely overwhelmed as he told her that he wanted a baby with her some day. He also knew it wasn’t fair to punish her just because they weren’t at the same page. But right now he wasn’t able to cover his disappointment. 


Eve sneaked into the bedroom, believing he was already asleep. She went into the bathroom at her tiptoes and made herself ready for sleep. Wearing a tanktop and panties she finally crawled into bed. It felt unusual sleeping dressed next to him another night. She cuddled up to his back, put her arm around his upper body tightly and placed her head close to his neck to smell his scent. She needed to feel him right now, no matter if he was upset or not. 


Josh didn’t expect she would show her affection although things between them weren’t okay. She was dealing with situations like this completely different than he was used from his prior relationships. Instead of shutting herself away like he did, she showed him that he was loved and wanted. Suddenly he felt ridiculous for acting coldhearted. She didn’t deserve being treated this way. 


Slowly he turned himself around in her direction. Lying close to her body without any space left, he cupped her face carefully and kissed her. She immediately responded, pushing herself even closer to his chest. Josh couldn’t control his lust and got hard within seconds. He moved her body onto her back and grabbed her tanktop. She raised her arms and let him dress it off. Then he did the same with her panties and got rid of his briefs right after. 


Eve spread her thighs for him. He laid down on top of her. Then he kissed her again a little more passionately and entered her. She gasped, without breaking their kiss. 


„Okay, this is not angry sex…“ She thought.


Josh was turned on by the whole situation a little too much and was struggling. 


„Baby… I need to stop…“ He whispered. 


Eve moaned with frustration when he pulled himself outside of her. He kissed her lips, then her chin and her neckline, before he begun sucking her right nipple gently. Then he continued with the other one.


„Jooosh…please…“ She whispered, urging for satisfaction. 


He moved his lips down her belly and finally reached her piercing. She grabbed his hair and bent her her upper body against him. Her impatience was turning him on even more. He didn’t want to torture her any longer and sucked her clit in the next moment. He knew he would bring her to the edge within seconds. 


„Yeeeees…!“ She screamed, feeling her orgasm immediately building up. 


He continued satisfying her the way she liked it, but stopped before she could let go.


„Jooooosh!“ She moaned in deep frustration.


He returned on top of her and smiled into her face, before he kissed her. Then he pushed himself inside of her once again.


„Aaaaaah…! Yeeeees…! Mooooore…!“ She screamed. 


He took her hands and held them above her head. Then he accelerated his pace and thrusted her deeper. 


Eve lost her mind and came in sudden bursts.


„Oooooh Jooooosh…!“


He came at the same time.


„Baby… yeeeees…“



Both breathed heavy, looking into each others eyes. 


„I love you.“ He whispered and placed another gentle kiss on her lips. 


„And I love you back.“ She answered, smiling lovingly at him.


„I know. You show me even when I don’t deserve it.“ 


Eve stroke his cheek gently.


„You always deserve it.“ 


He kissed her once again.


„You’re one of a kind. I never met someone like you before.“


„Thank you for saying that…“


„I mean it, my love. I admire you for how you deal with me and my stubborn behavior.“


Eve smiled all over her face, still caressing his cheek and his hair. 


„Your stubborn behavior is not impressing me much, Mr. Chasez.“


„It’s not?“


She shook her head, still smiling. 


„I’m sorry, Eve. I’m sorry for the way I dealt with the whole situation. It wasn’t fair and I know it.“ 


„I understand your point of view, Josh. And I know I still owe you an answer. But I can’t give you one right now…“


„It’s okay.“


She pulled his head closer to kiss him one more time. Then he laid down next to her on his side and she turned into his direction. She hugged him close and cuddled up into his chest. He was holding her with one arm tightly. Both fell asleep within seconds. 



„It’s so nice you join me this time.“ Lucy said, closing her seatbelt. „And thank you for upgrading me into business class, Josh.“ 


„My pleasure, Lu.“ He replied. 


They just took their seats in the aircraft to Orlando. Josh was sitting on the left-hand side next to the window. Eve was sitting next to him. Lucy’s seat was in the middle row. 


„So, are you exited meeting your boyfriend’s family today?“ Lucy asked Eve. 


„Hell, yes.“ She replied, smiling at Josh. 


„Don’t worry. I promise they’ll love you.“ He replied and kissed her head.


„How are things with Joey by the way? I mean, you’re dating for a while now, seeing each other almost every weekend. But I’m still waiting for an official status.“ Eve said. 


Lucy sighed. 


„It’s hard to say…“


„Why?“


„Because the distance sucks.“


„What have the distance to do with what you feel?“ 


„A lot.“


„Please explain.“


„Nope.“


„Why?“


„Because someone else is listening.“


Both women looked at Josh, who was curiously following their conversation. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled innocently. 


„Honey, listen to some music.“ Eve said and smiled. 


„Really?“ He pouted.


Eve smiled harder, loving when he acted like this. 


„This is a girls talk.“


„But I’m trustable.“


„This is such a dirty lie!“ Lucy teased. 


Josh gave her a dismissive look. Then he took his AirPods out of his backpack and put them in.


„Good boy.“ Eve said and kissed his lips gently. 


Lucy switched into German, knowing Josh would listen anyway. 


„The point is, Joe seems to be completely okay with the situation.“


„What exactly are you trying to say?“


„Having a single life from Monday to Friday and some fun with me at the weekend.“ 


„So, he doesn’t want things getting serious?“


„He does, but I don’t have the feeling he’s interested changing anything about the fact, that we’re living 2500 miles from each other.“ 


„But you do?“


„Eve, I told you I am not interested in having a relationship without any commitments. I’m too old for that shit.“ 


„Did you talk to him about how you feel about the whole situation?“


„Not really…“ 


„Then I highly recommend clarifying things. Maybe he’s just waiting for you to start this conversation.“


„Possible.“


„Promise me to talk to him this weekend.“


„Okay…“

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm back but won't be home for another night at the weekend ;)

Next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow morning but I don't know if I will find any time on Sunday. However I'll try my best uploading every day as ususal. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story