„Dude… why you aren’t in bed?“ Justin asked carefully. 


„Let her down.“ Josh replied, obviously being pissed off. 


Justin realized that he was in trouble.


„I can’t. She hurt her foot.“


„Let.Her.Down.“ Josh repeated. 


„It’s okay.“ Eve said to Justin and released his neck.


Slowly he let her down, making sure, she was standing save. 


„Now get the fuck out of here, T.“ Josh said next, with a furious look in his eyes. 


„C… come on… don’t do that… let’s talk.“


„I don’t wanna talk to you. All I want is killing you. So you better do what I say and get the fuck out of my house!“ 


Justin looked at Eve, being deeply concerned about the whole situation. 


„It’s okay, T. Thank you for everything.“ 


Then he glanced at Josh again. 


„C…“ 


„Move!“ Josh shouted now. 


Justin realized it was the best to leave before things would run out of control. Eve and Josh watched him leaving the house. When the door closed, Josh turned into Eve’s direction and stared at her with rage in his eyes. She didn’t know how to behave. She never saw him like this before. As she couldn’t strain her injured foot, she was holding the wall.


Josh came closer slowly. She watched him nervously. Then he pushed her body against the wall and left no space between their chests. His hands moved under her dress. He grabbed her panties and pulled them down in a second. Immediately they fell to the floor. Eve’s heartbeat run out of control again and her breath gone very deep. She stared into his eyes, waiting for his next step. 


Josh pushed two fingers inside of her. Eve gasped for air.


„Did he make you that wet?“ He whispered into her ear.


„No.“ Eve replied shyly. 


He pushed his fingers deeper inside.


„Don’t you dare lying to me…“ 


Eve moaned.


„I’m not lying…“


Josh teased her clit now, bringing her on fire way too fast. 


„Mhhhhh…“ 


„Open my pants, Eve.“ He ordered next. 


She glanced into his angry eyes and did what he asked for. His hard cock was already aching. Eve released him out of his clothes slowly. In the next second Josh lifted her hips, pinned her against the wall and pushed himself between her thighs. Then he entered her roughly and made her scream out loud. He accelerated his pace quickly, not caring about her needs. But her orgasm was building up anyway as his rage was turning her on like crazy.


„Don’t you dare coming.“ He groaned into her ear as he noticed her getting tight. 


„Don’t you dare not making me come.“ She talked back.


Josh looked into her eyes and smiled shady. Then he thrusted her harder. In the very next second Eve let go.


„Oh yeeeees…! Oooooh… yeeeees…!!!“ She screamed. 


He continued thrusting hard against her sudden tension and released himself deep inside of her. 


„Fuuuuuck! Eeeeeve!“ 



Being tired and out of breath, Josh stared into her face. His bad temper eased off. She looked back, trying to sort her drunken mind somehow. 


„Why you let him do this?“ He whispered. 


„I don’t know… I was overwhelmed…“ 


„It almost killed me seeing you this way.“ 


Eve’s eyes immediately filled with tears. 


„I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry, Josh.“ 


„Do you have feelings for him?“


„No… I don’t… I don’t have feelings for him.“ 


„Please don’t lie to me, Eve…“


She cupped his face with both hands now. 


„I’m not lying to you, Josh.“ 


Slowly he pulled himself out of her and made her stand in front of him. Eve had trouble to balance herself. He looked down her body seeing her swollen foot. Then he lifted her onto his arms carefully. Eve put her arms around his neck. He carried her upstairs into their bedroom and sat her down at their bed gently. 


„Thank you.“ She said calmly. 


Josh sat down in front of her and helped her out of her dress. Seeing her almost naked turned him on once again. He opened her bra next, pushed himself between her thighs and made her lie on her back. He kissed her patiently now. Eve grabbed his tie and got rid of it first. Then she opened the buttons of his shirt. Josh put it off in a second and did the same with his trousers and briefs. Also being completely naked, he laid down on top of her and entered her. But this time gentle and slow.



After having sex once again, Josh stayed on top of her a little longer and kissed her face softly. Then he looked deep into her eyes. 


„I’m sorry for the angry sex in the hall…“ He apologized. 


Eve bit her lower lip and started grinning. 


„Oh…“ He said and smiled back at her. „You liked it…“


Eve nodded. 


„Very…“


„I keep that in my mind…“


Eve turned serious in the next moment.


„Where have you been tonight, Josh?“ 


He looked at her for a few seconds and then lay down on his side next to her. She turned into his direction, still being very close to him. 


„I’ve been in the hotel lobby, waiting for you.“ 


Eve looked surprised.


„You’ve been in the lobby all the time?“


„Yes. I didn’t want you going home on your own in the middle of the night.“


She raised her hand and caressed his cheek gently. 


„This is so sweet. But I didn’t see you.“


„I hid my face behind a magazine when T arrived.“ 


„Why?“ 


„I wanted to see what would happen next.“


„Josh… come on… that was…“


„Childish?“ He finished her sentence. 


Unnecessary was the word I was looking for.“ She replied. 


„Why you called Justin to pick you up, Eve?“ 


„I didn’t call him. I called Lucy. But she forgot her cell at his sofa as she was hanging out at his place with Joey tonight. Justin found her phone and answered my call.“


Josh was relieved after hearing her explanation. Eve continued talking. 


„T was kind of pissed off that I was with Mat. I guess he believed I would do stupid things with him. Then he talked to him and said he would pick me up.“


„I saw you falling out of his car.“ Josh replied. 


„Ya… I’m a moron…“


„A drunken moron.“ He teased. 


Eve smirked. 


„So… you followed us home?“ She asked next. 


„Yes… I took a taxi and arrived at the same time. But I kept my distance and watched you.“ 


Eve felt suddenly uneasy thinking about what happened next in the kitchen. Josh obviously witnessed the whole scene. 


„I’m sorry how things went out of control between us tonight. I’m sorry I was pushing you talking about the reunion. I provoked that fight because I was frustrated that you refused telling me what was the problem.“


„It’s fine. Don’t worry about that. Both of us were bitches tonight.“ Josh said half seriously. 


Eve smiled and caressed his hair now. 


„The thing in the kitchen… T was just playing with fire, Josh. I doesn’t mean anything. At least, not to me…“ She said next, still having a guilty conscience. 


At the same time she was thinking about what Justin whispered in her ear. Was he really liking her a little more than he should or was this just part of his game? 


„T confessed a while ago that he was hitting on you.“ Josh said next. 


Eve frowned, being very surprised about that fact. 


„Okay… but… it makes no sense to me that he was talking to you about that.“


„That’s the way he is… he’s an open book to me. But it made me really mad. He promised he would stop doing it… but very obviously he didn’t keep his word.“


„So… that’s the way he is, right? He’s hitting on other girls just for fun?“


„Well, he enjoys the attention and likes to see how far he can go. It’s giving him a thrill, I guess. But I’m not tolerating it, when he’s doing it with you…“ Josh answered. 


„I don’t understand why he does those things. Isn’t he happy with Jess anymore?“


„Well, their extraordinary careers and two small kids can be challenging. That’s why they struggle sometimes.“


Eve was surprised learning this about Justin and Jess.


„I promise to keep him on distance from now on.“ Eve said next.  


„Okay.“


„Are you still mad at him?“


„Hell, yes. I’ll let him suffer for a while.“


Eve smirked. 


„And me? Are you still mad at me?“ She asked innocently. 


„A little…“


Eve smiled again and pushed her body even closer to his.


„A little is okay. I understand.“ 


Then she cuddled up to he chest and closed her eyes. He kissed her hair and put his arm around her. Both immediately fell asleep.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story