„So… what’s going on?“ Eve wanted to know.


„We take the jet and go somewhere.“ Eric said. 


Then he came closer and hugged her tight. 


„Happy birthday, Eve.“


„Thank you, Eric.“ She replied, still smiling. 



When the jet took off and everybody relaxed at their seats and enjoyed some champagne, Eve tried once again to find out what would happen next.


„Honey… I am dying of curiosity. Where are we going?“ She asked Josh, who was sitting next to her. 


„It’s a six hours flight.“ Josh answered. 


„So… you want me to guess what’s six hours away from here?“


„No. I just want you to relax and enjoy the flight.“ 


Eve smiled lovingly at him. 


„Thank you, Josh. I don’t know for what, but I’m thanking you in advance. Being here with you and all these guys means the world to me. I can’t believe I am sitting in a private jet right now. And that all of them came to spent my birthday with me.“ 


„To make things clear: I didn’t ask them to join us. They insisted.“ Josh said loud enough for everybody to hear. 


„I am her best friend! No way you would do this without me!“ Lucy answered. 


„Same here, bitch!“ Mateo giggled, already being tipsy after having two glasses of champagne. 


„Hey ehm… let’s play some music and celebrate. I don’t wanna reach our destination being sober.“ Justin suggested and stood up in the next moment. 


He talked to the flight attendant to play some music and returned with another bottle of champagne. Then he filled up everybody’s glasses. 


„To the birthday girl!“ He finally said and raised his glass. 


„To the birthday girl!“ Everybody else cheered. 



Six hours later Eve still didn’t know where they were going. When the pilot asked everybody to take theirs seats and buckle up, she looked curiously out of the window. 


„It’s an island!“ She said in excitement. 


„Wait… there are further islands, right? I can see more islands!“ 


„There are a lot of them.“ Josh said calmly.


He moved closer to her body and kissed her cheek gently, while she was still staring out of the window. 


„This are the Keys! And this must be Key West!“ She cheered excitingly. 


„Well done, my love.“ Josh answered and kissed her cheek once again. 


She turned into his direction and kissed his lips heartily. 


„This is so cool, Josh! Thank you so much!“ 


„Don’t thank me too early. We’re not staying long.“ He announced, with a cheeky smile in his face.


Eve looked at him surprised.


„We are not?“ 


„Nope.“ 


„Honey! Come on. Tell me.“


He shook his head, still grinning. 



After landing in Key West, there were three black limousines waiting for the group at the exit. 


Eve still was completely overwhelmed, looking forward what would happen next. She was glad just wearing denim shorts and airy white blouse as it was unbelievable hot outside. 


„I go with the cuties!“ Mateo said, giving Lance and Michael a naughty smile. 


Eve shared a car with Josh and Lucy and Eric drove with Justin and Jess. 


After few minutes they reached the A&B Marina. The cars parked close to the pier. Eve left the car and was processing hard. 


„We’ll spend dinner in another country.“ Josh whispered in her ear and hugged her from behind. 


„I don’t know what to say, honey. Are we really doing a boat trip?“ She stammered in deep excitement.  


„Well, it’s more than a boat…“ Josh explained. 


Eve turned into his direction, with her eyes wide open. 


„Are you saying… we are going on a… yacht?“ 


„Do you believe Timberlake would put his spoiled ass on an ordinary boat?“ Eric teased, as he listened to their conversation. 


„You really just called me spoiled ass, Podwall?“ Justin complained and smacked the back of his head. 


„It’s not like Eric would be any better.“ Josh added, smiling cheeky. 


„I can’t believe we are taking a yacht. This is too much for my nerves.“ Eve said next. 


Josh enjoyed her excitement and kissed her head. 


„Come on. There’s another surprise on the yacht.“ He announced. 


„You’re killing me, Josh!“


He laughed, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the pier. Everybody else followed them. 


„I can’t believe it! Is this Joey and Chris with Karly?“ Eve squeaked as she saw three guys waving enthusiastically from distance.


„They are.“ Josh answered.


„This is unreal!“ Eve cheered. 


She released Josh’s hand and hurried to the yacht. 


„You need to take your shoes off, birthday girl!“ Chris shouted, standing at the railing. 


„Don’t tell me that!“ Eve shouted back and got rid of her sandals in a second. 


Then she entered the giant boat and hugged everybody heartily. 


„I am so touched you came here!“ 


„Of course.“ Karly said happily. „We couldn’t wait to see you again.“  


„You brought my girl, right?“ Joey said next. 


„She brought herself.“ Eve joked. 


The rest of the group reached the yacht in the next moment. Lucy fell around Joey’s neck and kissed him passionately.


When everybody said hi to each other, a waitress brought fruit cocktails. The group sat down at the luxurious deck, enjoying their drinks and the beautiful weather. 


„Can anybody explain now where we’re going?“ Eve finally asked. 


„Birthday girl, just listen to the lyrics of the song which is playing in the background.“ Joey answered. 


Havana oh na na, half of my heart is in Havana oh na na…


„Oh my goodness!!! We’re going to Cuba???“ Eve cheered in deep excitement. 


Everybody started cheering as well and raised their glasses one more time. Eve was completely out of mind and turned into Josh’s direction, who was sitting right next to her. She smiled happily and kissed him deep. 


„You like it?“ He asked calmly when she released him slowly. 


„How could I not like it, Josh? I’m going to Havana. With *NSYNC. On a yacht! It’s mind-blowing!“


„I’m happy to hear that, my love.“ 



The yacht put out to sea short after, while snacks and further drinks were served. Everybody enjoyed themselves, being in a perfect mood for a long party night.


As they arrived in Havana it was already dark outside. The girls dressed up in colorful cocktail dresses for the night and the boys wore dark trousers with button down shirts. Eve’s tight mid-length dress was royal blue with a stunning back cutout. Her pearl heeled sandals were matching the color of her small clutch. She put her hair into a sleek ponytail and wore sexy make up with devil red lips. 


Josh chose black chinos with black slippers and a withe shirt with rolled up sleeves for tonight. 


Leaving the marina, four taxis were already waiting for the group at the pier. Eric made a reservation in a traditional Cuban restaurant downtown called Mojito-Mojito. They reached their destination within few minutes. 


„Oh Josh, this place is amazing.“ Eve said. 


The restaurant was crowded and loud as a Cuban band was playing some music. A friendly waiter brought the group to their table. Eve suddenly understood why they went to Cuba.


„So, this is a save place for *NSYNC, right?“ Eve asked, when she sat down next to Josh.


He smiled.


„Yes. Going out in Key West would definitely not be possible in that constellation of people without making a big wave.“ Josh explained. 


She glanced at Justin who was completely relaxed and joking around with the waitress. That girl had no idea who she was talking to. 


The group ordered cocktails and several plates with traditional Cuban dishes. Everything was placed at the middle of the table to give everyone the chance to taste each dish. The atmosphere was completely relaxed and all of them enjoyed the delicious food. 


Eve was still overwhelmed and couldn’t stop smiling. She was grateful being in this special moment with such wonderful people and deeply touched that Josh made such a big effort to make her birthday unforgettable.


When they finished eating, they ordered another round of cocktails. The band was still playing music. Some guests started dancing as there was a small dance floor in front of the band. Joey stood up, took Lucy’s hand danced with her as well. Michael did the same with Lance.


„So, Cuba is gayfriendly, too?“ Eve asked Josh, while watching their friends dancing. 


„It definitely is, comparing to other Latin-American countries. Hey, ehm… you wanna have a dance with me as well?“ He replied. 


Eve was surprised about his offer.


„How drunk are you, Mr. Chasez?“


„Not drunk enough. But you are. And I know you wanna dance.“ He answered with a loving smile. 


Eve stood up in the next moment, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. 


„What is happening?!“ Justin slurred surprised, knowing that Josh was not dancing in public at all. 


„It’s her birthday.“ Josh said.


„Ya, it is. And there are exactly sixty minutes left till midnight.“ Justin replied, giving him a wink. 


Eve watched the scene, not understanding what Justin was trying to say. 


„JT, you know what? My birthday is coming soon…“ Mateo slurred, giving Justin a sexy smile and pointing at the dance floor. 


„Oh, ehm… sorry but… I’m not drunk enough for that, bro.“ Justin replied. 


„Well, but I am.“ Eric suddenly said and grabbed Mateo’s hand. 


Mateo watched him in disbelief. Eric smiled and pulled him to the dance floor. 


„Is.This.Really.Happening? Eve stammered.


„Don’t ask.“ Josh replied and smiled. 


„I need to ask Josh… is Eric…“


„Well… let’s say it happens… occasionally…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story