After dancing for a while, the music turned slower and Josh pulled Eve closer to his chest. She put her arms around his neck. He was sweaty. It terribly turned her own smelling his scent mixed with his perfume. 


„I am wondering…“ She said temptingly and made a pause.


„About what?“ He asked curiously.


„How I deserve you, Mr. Chasez… you are too good to be true…“


Josh smiled calmly.


„You really think that?“


Eve nodded.


„All of this is unreal, Josh. No one ever put so much effort to surprise me and make my birthday that special. This is one of the best days of my life.“ She explained. 


„You’re worth any effort, my love. I would give the world to you if I could.“ 


She smiled adoringly at him and then kissed his lips gently. 


„You taste delicious. And I really like you being sweaty.“ She said, after breaking their kiss. 


„Are you trying to seduce me on the dance floor… once again?“ He replied, grinning dirty.


She bit her lower lip and nodded. 


„This dress is a killer, you know that, right?“


Eve smiled very naughty now and moved her lips to his left ear. 


„Baby… the thing with that tight dress is… there was no room left for underwear…“ 


Josh immediately turned hot. With that cut out at her back he was aware of that she wasn’t wearing a bra. But he didn’t expect her being completely naked under her dress.


Eve looked into his eyes and continued smiling. 


„Is this true?“ He asked eagerly. 


Eve nodded again. 


„No panties?“


„No panties…“ 


He was getting hard quickly and he could do nothing to make it stop. 


„Say what you want, Eve…“ 


She licked her lips playfully and pushed her pelvis against his. 


„I want you to fuck me hard, Josh. And I want it now.“ 


He grabbed her hand in the next second and pulled her to the rest rooms. No one noticed when they disappeared as the dance floor was still crowded. 


Josh opened the door to the men’s restroom, not caring about two guys who were just washing theirs hands. He pulled Eve into one bathroom stall and slammed the door. Then he pushed her against it and started opening his belt.


„That place is terribly disgusting but I want you so bad that I don’t give a shit.“ He groaned into her ear. 


Eve smiled dirty, waiting impatiently for him to move on. Her breath was deep and her heart beaten out of control. Josh pulled her dress higher and grabbed her left thigh. With her heels she got the perfect height. He knew she was more than ready for him and entered her roughly.


Eve put her arms around his neck and screamed out loud. Both were too drunk to care about behaving quietly. 


Josh thrusted her deep. It didn’t take him long to reach the edge. 


„Baby… you’re are so damn tight… you need to come for me real quick…“ 


„On my way… please don’t stop… 


He accelerated his pace. 


Yes… oh yes like this…“ 


„Eve… I’m so damn close…“


„Do me harder Josh…“ 


„No dirty talk…“


„Please… please give it harder to me…“ 


„Eeeeeve…“


„Yes! Yes! Yeeeees…!“


She let go in the next moment, screaming out loud.  


„Good lord… thank you!“ 


Josh came right after and felt like passing out any second. 


„Good lord, thank you?“ Eve teased and smiled all over her face, while Josh was slowly returning back to reality. 


He grinned back and kissed her lips passionately. 


„You are brutally challenging. I needed god to get trough this.“ He joked.


Then he slid out of her, pulled her dress down and closed his zipper and his belt. 


„Hey, come closer…“ She said, still smiling at him.


„You want more?“


„I wanna remove my lipstick marks.“ 


Gently she rubbed his lips with her thumb. 


„Is it gone?“ 


„Yes, but you still look like…“


„Like what?“


„Just being fucked.“ 


„Well, you look quite the same so…“  


Eve smiled lovingly at him. 


„I’m totally crazy for you, Mr. Chasez.“


„I couldn’t imagine a better place to hear that.“ He teased. 


Still she smiled. He kissed her neck and her right shoulder softly. 


„I’m totally crazy for you as well… my dirty babe…“



Luckily no one else was around when they left the restroom stall. But when they opened the exit door, suddenly Eric and Mateo were standing in front of them.


„What the hell were you doing in there?“ Mateo blamed them, completely overacting. 


„What the hell you two are supposed doing in there?“ Eve talked back. 


„Refreshing ourselves.“ Eric answered. 


„That’s how you call it now?“ Josh said cynically. 


Eve laughed. 


„However, I wish you a lot of fun by refreshing… each other.“



When they returned to their table, Eve got engrossed into conversation with Karly and Jess. Justin sat down next to Josh.


„Dude… where have you been?“ He whispered.


„We needed some quality time for ourselves.“ Josh answered. 


„And why I still don’t see a ring on her finger?“ 


Josh gave him an annoyed look. 


„Stop pushing me, T…“


„I’m not pushing anything. I just believed all of this here happens for a reason.“


„Yes. The reason is her birthday.“ 


„Oh come on. You told me you gonna propose. And this was the perfect opportunity, man.“


„It wasn’t.“


„Why not?“ 


„Look, I don’t wanna put a ring on her finger, being completely drunk.“


„Why is this a problem?“


„Because if I’m doing this, it has to be perfect.“ 


„For her it will be perfect, no matter how you do it.“


Josh stared into his best friends eyes for a moment. 


„Today is not the day, T…“ 



When everybody returned to the yacht, Justin realized that he couldn’t remember when he spend a night alone with his wife for the last time. When he entered their cabin with Jess, he put his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his chest. Then he started kissing her neck playfully. 


„What are you doing?“ Jess said annoyed.


She was drunk and exhausted, longing for a quick shower before sleeping. 


„I want you, baby… I wanna make love to you…“ He whispered temptingly. 


„Can we reschedule this for another night? I’m tired.“ Jess replied and released herself from his embrace. 


Justin sighed with frustration while Jess disappeared in the bathroom. He followed her, opened the door to the bathroom and saw her undressing herself.


„I can’t remember when I saw you naked for the last time.“


„Well, you do now.“ Jess replied, while getting rid of her dress and her underwear. Then she went under the shower. 


Justin started opening the buttons of his shirt. Jess noticed and rolled her eyes.


„There is no space for both of us in here. Just wait till I am finished.“


„There’s enough space…“


„What is going with you?“ Jess complained. 


„I wanna have sex with my wife.“


„And I said it’s not gonna happen tonight.“


Justin was pissed off and gave her a cynical smile. Then he turned around and left the bathroom. He sat down at their bed for a minute, thinking about what to do next. The situation with Jess was upsetting him deeply. Josh was right when he said that they were ignoring their problems for a while now. But it wasn’t easy for Justin to admit the fact. 


He stood up in the next moment, left the cabin and went upstairs. He drunk more than enough tonight but longed for another drink right now. There was a mini bar in the center of the living area. No one else was around that late. Justin grabbed a bottle of Bourbon and filled a glass. Then he went outside at the deck and let himself fall on the giant sun-bed at the top of the boat. It was almost completely dark. He looked into the clear sky and watched the stars for a while. Then he suddenly heard voices from distance. 


„To makes things clear, I’m doing it just because it’s your birthday.“ Josh whispered.


Eve giggled and pulled him outside.


They stopped standing in front of the Jacuzzi in the middle of the deck. Eve switched it on and it immediately started to bubble. Then she turned into Josh’s direction. 


„I can’t believe this is really happening.“ Josh complained half seriously. 


„Don’t tell me you never had sex in a hot tub…“ She replied, grinning dirty. 


„I didn’t. Sex in public places is not my thing in general.“ He answered. 


„Well, you had once tonight and you will again, Mr. Chasez…“ She said temptingly.


„Oh fuck…“ Justin was thinking. 


He didn’t know what to do now. Obviously they couldn’t see him lying at the sun-bed. He thought about saying something but then decided not to. Instead he watched curiously what would happen next… 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story