Eve came another steep closer and started unbuttoning Josh’s shirt slowly. Then she dressed it off. Josh needed to admit that he was extremely thrilled by the situation now. 


„Tell me how to get rid of that tight dress.“ He said quietly. 


Eve giggled again. 


„There’s a zipper on my left side…“


Josh found the zipper and opened it. Her dress fell to the floor slowly. Eve was standing naked in front of him now. Josh got rid of his chinos in the next moment. Then he dressed off his briefs. Eve smiled naughty, took his hand and turned around. Then she entered the hot tub with Josh. 


Justin saw Eve’s naked silhouette in the dark while she was entering the hot tub. He couldn’t see much but it was enough to turn him on. 


Josh sat down and pulled Eve onto his lap.


„You’re pretty hard for someone who don’t like sex in public.“ Eve teased. 


She sat down on top of him and let him enter her slowly. Josh groaned silently. 


„Just the imagination of having sex with you makes me hard. So, you have a pretty easy game here…“


Eve smiled self satisfied and moved back and forth. Josh was holding her hips and moved to her rhythm. 


„You feel so good inside of me…“ She moaned. 


Josh was hypnotized by her bouncing breasts. He pushed her body closer to lick her nipples. Eve grabbed his hair at the back of his head and slowed down a little to enjoy his caresses. 


„Jooooosh… I’m getting close…“ 


„Wait for me, baby…“


He stopped playing with her breasts and pushed himself deeper inside of her. Eve’s orgasm was on its way.


„Yes… don’t stop…“ 


She accelerated her pace to make him come. 


„Josh… I can’t hold back…“ 


„Let go baby… you got me…“ 


„Oooooh Jooooosh…“ 


„Mmmmm, baby yeeeees…“



„Hey, dude. Wake up.“ 


Justin opened his eyes slowly. He was still lying outside at the sun bed.


„Shit… what time is it?“ He asked with raspy voice. 


„8 AM.“ Lance answered. „Did you sleep here the whole night?“ 


„Ya… looks like I did…“ Justin replied while getting used to the light. 


Then he raised his upper body and grabbed his face.


„I need painkillers.“


„I bet you do.“


„Why are you up that early?“ 


Lance smirked. 


„That body needs some exercise before we continue drinking.“ 


„What the hell is wrong with you?“


„Wrong with me? You’re the one who slept at the deck.“ 


Justin sighed.


„Jess pissed me off. I got another drink and fell asleep.“ 


„Something serious?“ Lance wanted to know.


„Dunno… it’s complicated…“


„It’s always complicated. But I guess this is not the right place for a marital crises.“


„I know…“ 


„Hey ehm, if you need to talk…“


„Na… I’m good. All I need right now are painkillers. You go and do your nerdy exercise.“ 



When everybody woke up, brunch was served. All of them were having a hangover but they felt better after having some hearty food and a lot of coffee. 


Later that day Eve made a sightseeing tour with Lucy, Mateo, Karly and Jess. The rest of the group have been in Havana before and preferred relaxing on board for a while. 


Mateo and the girls made a little break in between and had some ice cream in a pretty little café downtown. 


„So, it’s hard to beat that birthday present, hm?“ Lucy said to Eve, while enjoying her iced coffee. 


Eve smiled from one ear to another. 


„It is. Josh set pretty high standards. I mean, all of this must cost a fortune…“ 


„Oh please…“ Jess scoffed. 


Everybody looked at her, waiting for explanation. 


„Eric didn’t pay a single scent for the yacht. He knows enough super rich people who owe him.“ She added. 


„And the jet is his…“ Karly said.  


„Still this is a big deal. I don’t take it for granted.“ Eve answered. 


„Of course it is. And I am abnormally grateful for being your friend right now.“ Mateo said boldly. 


„I bet you do… after seducing Eric last night.“ Eve teased. 


Everybody started grinning dirty. 


„For the record: He seduced me. And it was damn goooood…“ 


„Too much information!“ Lucy complained half seriously. 


„So, ehm… was there any other gift from your sweetheart?“ Karly asked Eve. 


„Another gift? How could I ask for more?“


Karly just smiled and then changed the subject.


„What about some shopping? I’ve seen a beautiful dress in one of the small boutiques over there…“ 



Eve and the rest of the group returned to the marina in the late afternoon, with dozens shopping bags in their hands. They entered the living area and found the boys watching a formula 1 race in TV. 


„Really? We came to Havana and all you’re interested in is watching cars driving in circles?“ Jess said cynically. 


The boys didn’t pay any attention. Eve put her bags aside, sat down at Josh’s lap and kissed him. He kissed her back and smiled, but continued focusing on the race in the next second. Eve bit his neck playfully to annoy him a little. 


„Babe… please don’t… I need to see this…“ He said, with his eyes still on the screen. 


She raised her eyebrows and shook her head. Then she looked at Mateo and the girls. 


„So, what about us? The day is still young.“


„Oh, there’s a snorkeling spot at a reef not far away from here.“ Justin intervened. „The captain told me this morning.“


„That’s awesome! Can he bring us there?“ Eve replied.


„Sure he can.“


Justin sat next to the phone. He grabbed the handset and called the captain. 


„Snorkeling?“ Mateo complained. 


„Well, I’m not doing it either. But I can’t wait to take a sunbath.“ Karly said. 


„Ya, sunbath sounds good.“ Jess replied.


„Lu? What about you?“


„Team sunbath.“


„Really? What’s wrong with all of you?“ Eve blamed them. 


„There are sharks.“ Lucy answered. 


Eve frowned. 


„Sharks? You’re really afraid of sharks?“ 


„Did you watch The Shallows?“ Mateo asked. 


Eve rolled her eyes and started pouting. 


Justin felt pity for her. 


„I'll go with you. Seeing turtles is more likely than sharks.“ He suddenly said. 


Eve’s heart skipped a beat. She didn’t expect that but appreciated his offer. Josh was still focused on the race as the rest of the boys. 


„Very brave, 007.“ She answered and smiled. 


He smiled back and gave her a wink. The yacht started moving in the next moment.



Mateo and the girls were relaxing at the giant sun-lounger on the deck. They ordered cocktails and were grateful for the fresh breeze while the boat was on its way to the reef. 


Eve was standing at the railing, just wearing her red bikini. She was waiting for Justin who went to the crew to organize the snorkeling equipment. 


„Here you are.“ She said happily when he finally entered the deck. 


Justin was wearing swimming trunks with colorful flowers on it. He stopped standing close to her and gave her flippers and the snorkel with diving goggles. 


„You know how this works?“ He asked and smiled. 


She smiled back and nodded. The yacht stopped in the next moment. There were some other boats not far away from them, also making a stop for snorkeling. 


Justin put the flippers and goggles on. Then she gave Eve a serious look. She bursted out laughing as he was looking pretty funny. 


„Please let me make a photo.“ She begged. 


„Just when you wear yours as well and join me at the pic.“ He replied.


Eve grinned and put her equipment on.


„Lulu! Move your lazy butt and make a pic!“ 


Lucy turned into their direction slowly and grabbed her phone. Justin put his arm around Eve’s shoulders. Both smiled stupidly when Lucy made the shot.


„Okay, let’s go.“ Justin said next. 


They used the leader at the hulk of the yacht to get into the water. 


„Uh! I expected the water being much warmer!“ Eve complained when she dipped one foot inside. 


Justin was already inside and rolled his eyes. Then he came closer. Eve was looking at him and turned uneasy.


„Hey, T… don’t you dare pulling me in!“ She warned him. 


He smiled dirty, grabbed her waist in the next second and put her into the water.


„Jeeeeez!!! It’s so cold!!!“ She squeaked. 


„Don’t be a pussy, M.“ He teased. 


„You really just called me pussy?“ 


„Justin grinned dirty again and begun swimming.“


„Come on, let’s find some turtles.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story