Time past by quickly while Eve and Justin were snorkeling. They found some beautiful corals, colorful fishes and shells. Suddenly Justin turned exited. Both were snorkeling next to each other when he grabbed her hand and pulled her to another coral. There was a big turtle just nibbling some algas from a big rock. Eve was deeply excited when they reached the spot. The turtle was totally unimpressed from their presence and continued eating. They followed the animal to another rock and enjoyed the unique experience together. Finally the turtle swam away. Eve stopped snorkeling and put the goggles on top of her head. Justin did as well. They were smiling all over their faces.


„This was unreal! I’ve never seen a turtle that close!“ Eve cheered happily. 


Justin enjoyed seeing her excitement and continued smiling. 


„Me, too. It was damn cool.“ 


Mateo was nipping his cocktail at the deck and heard their voices. He bent over the railing to see what was going on in the water. The girls next to him were almost asleep, while still enjoying their sunbath. 


„Thank you for doing this with me, T.“ Eve replied calmly. 


„My pleasure.“ 


They looked into each others eyes for few seconds. Then Justin turned serious. Eve still looked at him. He moved towards her body and stopped with no space left between their chests. Eve didn’t expect him doing this and was completely overwhelmed. But there was no time to think. Justin placed a tender kiss on her lips in the very next moment. 


„Oh.My.God…“ Eve was thinking. „Is this really happening…?“ 


Intuitively she closed her eyes. His lips felt soft and warm on hers. She was surprised how incredibly soft they were. She opened her mouth a little bit. His tongue immediately slid inside, carefully exploring hers. He tasted salty but she liked it. She let him nibble on her lower lip before he continued playing with her tongue. 


Gently he embraced her body now and pulled her even closer to his chest. Eve’s arms moved slowly around his neck. She felt his heart pounding fast. Hers did as well.


His hands moved down her back very slowly, before he finally grabbed her thighs and made her spread her legs for him. He pushed his body between them while holding her tight. 


Eve felt his hard cock as he carefully pushed himself against her core. A gentle moan left his lips, without breaking their kiss. 


He missed feeling a woman’s body close to his so bad. Eve’s soft skin under his fingertips and the taste of her juicy lips were bringing him to the edge without any penetration. 


Again Justin groaned. He craved for pushing her bikini slip aside and to slam his dick deep inside of her.  But he didn’t. Instead he rubbed himself a little harder against her and suddenly let go. Eve felt his warm cum inside his trunks. She broke their kiss and looked into his eyes. He stared back, while processing his unexpected peak.


„Oh no…“ Eve whispered.


She suddenly realized what just happened and was terrified of herself. How could she be able doing something like that? She started to panic.


„Oh no…“ She repeated and released herself from Justin’s embrace. 


Her heart was beating out of control. Hastily she swam back to the ladder of the boat and got rid of her flippers before she climbed upstairs. Justin was still on his way back to normal and watched her disappear. 



Mateo stopped breathing, while witnessing the whole scene. He absolutely didn’t know what to do now. He glanced at Jess and the other girls, who were lying next to him without having a clue what just happened in the water.


Suddenly he saw Eve entering the deck. She tossed her snorkeling equipment to the floor. Their eyes met for a second. Eve knew that he knew. Without saying a word she rushed from the deck. Mateo looked down the railing again. Justin was still in the water. He looked up to him, seeing Mateo’s concerned face. 


Eve hurried into the cabin. She slammed the door and immediately started crying badly.


„You’re such a cheap bitch! You are the biggest asshole on earth!“ She blamed herself in her thoughts. 


She sat down at the edge of the bed, trying very hard to pull herself together somehow. She needed to think. She needed to find a solution. She needed a damn good explanation for all of this. 


Suddenly she heard someone knocking at her door. Mateo came inside in the next moment, without waiting for her permission. Carefully he closed the door and stepped in front of her. 


„Matty… please don’t… please just don’t do this right now because I am already losing my mind.“ She sobbed in deep desperation. Her whole body was shaking. 


Mateo deeply sighed. Obviously she was having a mental breakdown. He knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hands.


„Okay, first of all, you need to calm down. You hear me? You.Need.To.Calm.Down.“ He said. 


Eve tried to focus and get her heartbeat under control. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After few minutes she stopped shaking and focused on Mat, who was still kneeling in front of her. 


„Can you talk now?“ Mat asked carefully.


Eve nodded. She was still crying but had her emotions under control somehow.


„I saw what happened. You don’t need to explain. But why the hell you let him do this, Eve? Why.The.Hell?“ Mateo asked. 


Eve stared at him for a moment, before she answered. 


„I… I think I wanted it. I wanted to know how it feels like being kissed by Justin Timberlake.“ She confessed. 


„And then what?“ 


„I liked it.“ 


„Jesus Christ.“ Mateo sighed. 


„I liked the way he tasted. I liked the way he touched me. He was so gentle. But it didn’t turn me on… I was waiting for it, but… it just didn’t happen…“ She continued explaining. 


Mateo was surprised about what she just said. 


„Well. That’s a good sign, isn’t it?“ 


„I guess it is but still, I did this. I made out with him without thinking about any consequences. What kind of person am I?! I don’t recognize myself, Matty! I am not a cheater! I don’t want to be a cheater!“ 


„Stop working up with this, Eve. You hear me?“ Mateo replied to keep her from freaking out once again. 


Eve closed her eyes and breathed deep.


„Listen to me.“ Mateo continued talking. „You made a very alluring experience with JT and honestly spoken, I can’t even blame you for being curious how things are with him. But if this didn’t give you any kind of thrill, we all should forget that this ever happened. JT included.“ 


Eve stared at him with her eyes open wide.


„Are you saying, we should hide it???“ 


„Yes, Eve. Too many hearts are on the line. I noticed things between him and Jess are not going well at this point. This situation might break their neck. And you and Josh… come on girl… he’s loving you unconditionally. Telling him that you kissed his best friend will kill him. Don’t let him suffer just because you wanna clear your bad conscience.“ 


„But…“


Mateo interrupted her. 


„You need to deal with that crap now. That’s the consequence of your actions. You’ll feel shitty for a while and honestly you don’t deserve any better. See it as your punishment for being a slut.“ 


„Does this really make any sense to you?“ She talked back.


„Yes, Eve. It makes totally sense. Don’t bring your relationship into danger because of nothing. You hear me?“ 


Eve just stared at him. 


„Do you hear me, Eve?“ Mateo repeated.


„Yes. I hear you.“ She finally answered.


„Good. All we need to do is making sure Justin is at the same page.“


„What if he isn’t?“


„Don’t worry. I’ll make sure he will.“ 


When Mateo left Eve’s cabin to let her process the latest events, Eve took a long shower and tried to sort her mind somehow. The hot water was running down her spine and washing away her tears. She still didn’t understand herself. There was no logical explanation why she acted this way. Surely it was deeply flattering that Justin was hot for her. But she should has never allow him crossing the line. And she should has never allow herself being that easy. However, the damage was done. She was sure things between her and Justin would never be the same again. She recalled the whole situation in her mind one more time and was glad that she didn’t mention Justin’s peak in front of Mateo.



Mateo returned to the deck. The girls were still lying at the sun bed, doing nothing. Then he went inside, noticing that the race wasn’t over, yet. The boys were engrossed with watching the final laps. As Justin wasn’t around, Mateo decided looking for him in his cabin. 


„What do you want?“ Justin asked, when he opened the door. 


„Let me in.“ Mateo demanded. 


Justin sighed and asked him inside. 


„Mat, before you say anything. This is non of your business.“


„Don’t you dare saying that! I witnessed what happened in the water and that makes me your partner in crime, if you like it or not!“ Mateo hissed. 


„Okay. So what do you want, hm?“ Justin talked back. 


„First of all an explanation why the hell you’re hitting that hard on your best friend’s chick! I didn’t expect you being such a giant asshole, Timberlake!“ 


Mateo was surprised about himself that he found the courage to talk to Justin this way. Justin looked at him for a moment before he replied.


„I’m sorry to disappoint you and your expectations in me. But guess what, I am just a human being as anybody else. And I do mistakes!“ 


„That’s not an mistake, Justin! This is a disaster! Eve is devastated. She is completely devastated. All of us came here to celebrate her birthday and have a good time. But you ruined it!“ 


„So what do you want me to do now, hm? I can’t make things undone!“ 


„I want you to keep quiet.“


Justin frowned. 


„You want me to hide what I did from my wife and my best friend?“ 


„Yes.“


„Mat, come on. I can’t do that. I can’t live with that guilt.“


„You will live with the guilt. There is no other way.“


„Why you insist me doing this?“ 


„Because Eve does not deserve losing Josh for doing one stupid mistake.“


Justin took a deep breath, before replying. 


„Look. I will explain this was all my fault. I won’t bring her into any trouble. I promise.“ 


„How will you manage that?“ 


„It’s me who kissed her.“


„But she responded! She let you do all that stuff to her without any hesitation!“


„Yes, but I won’t mention that.“


„Okay, so that’s what you call telling the truth?“ 


„Mat, listen to me. I need to say something because it’s killing me.“


„I can’t believe you being that selfish!“ 


„Selfish?!“


„Yes. This is not about honesty. This is just about getting rid of your bad conscience!“ 


„It’s not!“ 


„Of course it is!“


Justin grabbed his face and sighed. 


„Okay. I get it. What about Eve? How does she see things?“


„I already convinced her to keep her mouth shut. And you will as well. Are we clear?“ 


Justin looked at him for a further moment. Then he nodded.


„If you ever touch her again, I swear to god, I’m gonna turn into a violent person…“ Mateo threatened him. 


Justin smirked. 


„I didn’t expect you being that confident.“ 


„I am, if someone is messing with my friend.“ 


„I’m sorry, Mat. I just didn’t think. I know I shouldn’t have done that. It’s just… I…“


Justin stopped talking.


„You what?“


„Nothing…“


„You what, Justin?“


„I really like her. I like her… a lot. But I’ll get this under control. I promise you.“ 


Mateo needed few seconds to process. 


„Ya, however. You are married and she’s abnormally in love with your best friend. So…“


„I know.“


Mateo stared at Justin, still processing what he just learned about him. 


„Alright. So… see your for dinner.“


„Ya… see you for dinner.“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story