Josh noticed that Eve turned suddenly serious.


„Baby, is everything okay?“


„Ehm, ya… I just got a text from T. It’s very touching.“ 


Josh smiled. 


„T was the only one who knew what would happen tonight.“


„Really?“


„Ya… actually, he was pushing me hard to propose.“


Eve was truly surprised to hear that. 


„He was pushing you?“


„Yes, once I’ve told him that you’re the one, he kept asking, when it will finally happen. I think he wanted to make sure that I’m not chicken out of it.“ 


It made no sense to Eve why Justin acted this way, if he really was having a crush on her. Somehow that man was still a mystery.



They arrived home short after. Josh parked the car in front of the garage and they entered the house, still holding hands. 


„What now…?“ Josh asked calmly and pulled Eve close to his chest. 


„I promised you to help you out of that suit, remember?“ She said naughty. 


„That's what I wanted to hear…“


In the next second he grabbed her body to lift her up. Eve giggled happily and put her arms around his neck. He smiled back at her and went upstairs into their bedroom. Carefully he let her down, standing in front of their bed. Eve turned into his direction, smiling sexy. 


„You look so good, Mr. Chasez…“


„I’m happy you like what you see…“ 


Her arms moved up his chest slowly. Then she let his jacket slid down his shoulders. He helped her dressing it off. Her fingers moved playfully back to his chest and stopped at the highest button of his shirt. Very slowly she started opening one button after another. When his shirt was finally open she touched his warm skin softly and placed tender kisses at his chest. 


„I have the feeling we’re doing vanilla tonight…“ He whispered, while his breath gone deeper.


„Yes, we do…“ 


Eve dressed off his shirt. Her hands were moving south now and grabbing his belt. She opened it slowly and moved on with his pants. 


„Mr. Chasez, I can see you’re in deep anticipation…“


Josh grinned shady, craving for her touch. 


Eve pushed down his pants. As they fell to his knees, he got rid of them in the next second. Eve licked her lips, still staring at the bump in his briefs. 


„What now, Mr. Chasez…?“ She whispered. 


Josh lifted her chin gently to make her look into his eyes. 


„Are you hungry for me…?“ 


Eve nodded and bit her lower lip playfully. 


„I want you to suck me… but make it slow…“ 


Eve pushed his body to their bed. Then she pulled down his briefs and made him sit at the edge. Josh struggled before she even started. She knelt down in front of him and pushed herself between his legs. His precum was running down his hard cock. 


Eve glanced into his eyes, knowing how hard he was working against his lust right now. It was giving her a deep thrill that she was able doing this to him without any touch. Then she lowered her head and licked him in his whole length, before reaching the top. 


Josh gasped for air. He watched her sucking him gently, although he knew it was too hot for him to handle. 


„This is so good, baby… you’re making me crazy with this…“


She kept her slow pace as he asked for. She knew he didn’t need more to lose control.


Josh was aware of there was no way back now and continued watching her while she was bringing him to the edge. As he finally came, she sucked him a little harder to give him a deeper thrill. 


„Eeeeve… oooooh fuuuuuck, baby…!“


Josh’s breath was out of control. Eve looked up to him and licked her lips. 


„You do things to me no one can…“ He said, still catching his breath.


„What exactly does that mean?“ She asked eagerly. 


„I can’t control myself… and honestly I don’t wanna control myself when you’r doing this to me…“ 


Eve smiled self satisfied and stood up slowly. 


„I want you out of that dress right now…“ He demanded. 


She opened the zipper at her back slowly and let her dress fall to the floor. 


„It’s unreal how beautiful you are…“ He said, staring at her body in her sexy black underwear. 


Then he pulled her closer to open her bra. He tossed it to the floor and started squeezing and licking her breasts gently. Finally he grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. 


„These are pretty wet…“ He noticed.


„And you’re still pretty hard…“ She replied.


„Yes I am…“


Eve sat down at his lap slowly and let him entered her. She appreciated his size a lot and gasped for air when he slid deep inside of her. Then she started moving back and forth slowly, while he was holding her close and moving to her rhythm. 


„No one could ever do me so well like you do…“


„Is that true, baby…?“ 


„Yes…“ She moaned. „You are my heroin and I can’t get enough…“ 



Mateo came into Eve’s office in the next morning with a bunch of colorful flowers in his hand. She stood up from her chair as he hurried towards her. Then they hugged each other tightly. 


„I still can’t believe it! You’re getting married!“ He squeaked. 


Then he released her and gave her the flowers. Eve was smiling all over her face. 


„Thank you, Matty. You’re amazing. And these flowers are as well.“ 


He took her hand and looked at the ring.


„This looks like a family heirloom.“


„Yes. It’s his grandmother’s.“


„Oh boy…“


„I know. It’s unreal. I’m still processing.“ 


Mateo sat down at her desk.


„So, what about the other good news? Did you have any chance talking to your fiancé about our partnership in between?“


„Yes. He was brutally cute, saying he will support me in any kind.“ 


Mateo cracked a smile. 


„And… did you also talk about… getting pregnant?“


Eve sighed and sat down at her chair, still holding the flowers. She closed her eyes and smelled at them before she answered. 


„No.“


„Don’t you think you should talk about it…?“ 


„I know I still owe him an answer, Matty. One week ago I was sure I was ready for this, but the circumstances suddenly changed…“


„I understand.“


„Am I a bad person because I put my career first?“


„Of course you’re not, darling. Kids were never your thing and you know it. And honestly, I believe deep in you heart you know, that they never will.“ 


Eve looked and Mateo, thinking about, if he was right with what he just said. 


„Ya, however.“ She finally said. „I made my decision. So, what about you? Did you talk to your bank?“ 


Mateo nodded. 


„I called my consultant yesterday night and he was quiet positive I should get the loan. But I’ll receive a final answer this afternoon.“


Eve smiled. 


„Should we go to Rachel and share our decision?“


„Hell, yes.“ 


Both stood up. Eve put the flowers at her desk and went with Mateo to Rachel’s office.


„Good morning both of you.“ Rachel said happily, when they came inside. 


Eve closed the door and both sat down in front of her. 


„So? Are we having a deal?“ Rachel asked curiously. 


Eve and Mateo exchanged glances and then smiled all over their faces.


„Looks like we have a deal. My bank is positive things will work out.“ Mateo answered. 


„Great! This is so exciting! You have no idea how relieved I am that you agreed to this.“ Rachel replied.


„What’s the next step, Rachel?“ Eve wanted to know. 


„First of all, I’m gonna talk to our legal representative to prepare the contracts and then we’ll schedule a meeting with a notary.“


„And how long will you continue working after signing the papers?“ Eve asked next. 


„Honestly I wanna quit as fast as possible but please don’t worry. I’ll give you the time you need to get used to the new situation before I finally leave. I suggest we discuss all details when I receive the papers from the lawyer.“ 


„Sound like a plan.“ Mateo replied. 


„Yes, let’s do this.“ Eve added. 


All of them stood up and hugged each other closely. 


„Oh Eve, before I forget. Josh called me half hour ago, asking about the share deal. He let me know that he’ll take care for it.“


Eve’s heart immediately dropped and she turned pale. 


„He.Did.What?“


Rachel gave her an irritated look while Mateo was curiously watching the scene. 


„You didn’t talk to him about the money?“ Rachel asked


„No, I didn’t talk to him about the money.“ Eve answered. 


„Well, then I’m sorry for spoiling the surprise. Lucky you having such a generous fiancé.“ Rachel replied, pointing at Eve’s ring finger. 


Eve was still processing hard. 


„Excuse me, Rachel. But I really need to clarify things.“ Eve said next and rushed out of her office. 


Mateo glanced at Rachel and then followed Eve outside. 


„Hey girl… wait for me!“ He shouted.


Eve didn’t listen and returned into her office. Mateo arrived short after and closed the door. 


„Eve, listen to me. If you freak out because he’s willing to pay your share, be sure I will as well and beat the shit out of you!“


„Matty! I don’t want his money!!!“ Eve shouted. 


„Why the hell not?!“ 


„Because this here is non of his business! This is my business! And don’t need help from him or anyone else to make this work!“ She continued shouting. 


Then she grabbed her phone and her bag and rushed outside. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story