After doing a sightseeing tour to the ruins of Tulum, the girls returned to their resort and spend the rest of the day at the pool. They ate dinner at a restaurant within the hotel and returned to their penthouse afterwards. 


Eve frowned when she entered her bedroom. There was a black present box with a devil red bow on top, lying in the middle of her bed. 


„Lucy? There is a gift on my bed!“ Eve shouted.


„Oh really? What’s inside?" Lucy shouted back.


Eve sat down at her bed, took the box and opened it carefully. Her eyes and her mouth got wide open, when she saw its content. She needed to process hard. There were just two people who could be responsible for this. After taking a closer look, she was pretty sure, this wasn’t Josh’s idea. 


Eve took the box and rushed out of her bedroom. She found Lucy in her bathroom, who just dressed into her pajamas. 


„Really, Lu?! You bought me a pink dildo?!“ 


Eve put the sex toy out of the box, waiting for explanation. 


„It wasn’t me. The concierge did.“ Lucy replied boldly. 


Eve turned outraged. 


„You asked the concierge buying it???“ 


„Well that’s his job, right?“


„This is completely embarrassing! How should I look into that man’s face for the rest of the week?!“


„Calm down, honey. I’m pretty sure he’s used to take care for those things.“ 


Eve shook her head.


„You’re unbelievable! What do you want me to do with that?!“


„You really want me to explain?“ 


Eve sighed.


„I don’t understand what made you believe I needed this!“


„Eve, I’m pretty sure Josh will call tonight for another cyber sex session. Trust me when I say, it works better, when you have some help to make things more realistic.“ 


„Realistic?“ You think this size is realistic?“ Eve talked back. 


Lucy frowned. 


„What’s wrong with the size? I told the concierge to buy a big one.“ 


Eve gave the dildo a very dismissive look. Lucy stared at her with open mouth.


„Don’t tell me Josh is bigger than this!“ 


Eve just grinned dirty. 


„Okay, you and that thing go out of my face because I really hate you right now!“ 



Eve woke up early next morning. She left her bedroom and noticed that Lucy wasn’t around. As she was sure her friend went to the gym before breakfast, she ordered just coffee for herself. When the room service arrived, she made herself comfortable at the balcony with her phone in her hand.


„Last night was fire…“ [Cupcake]


„Oh yes, it was. But I’m still believing you should have given Lucy’s gift a chance.“ [Josh]


Eve chuckled. 


„It made no sense, as you spoiled me for life.“ [Cupcake]


„You just turned me on, again…“ [Josh]


Eve smiled harder. 


„Tonight, JC…“ [Cupcake]


„That’s what you call me now when things get dirty?“ [Josh]


„Yes.“ [Cupcake]



Eve and Lucy made a trip to Coba to visit the famous Maya pyramid. Then they returned to the resort and spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. After having dinner in the buffet restaurant, Eve felt terrible tired. But she also couldn’t wait for her next video call with Josh. 


„No, Eve. Forget it. Tonight we’ll have some drinks and go to the night club.“ Lucy contradicted when Eve suggested returning to their penthouse. 


„Come on, Lucy. You know I can’t drink. And I don’t feel like dancing without having a drink.“ 


Lucy didn’t let go. 


„I pissed of my boss and jumped into the next plane to join you here. You owe me.“


Eve rolled her eyes. 


„Fine.“



They returned into the penthouse to dress up for the night. Eve didn’t pack any exciting clothes and just chose an red airy summer dress with nude sandals. Her hair was open and sleek. Her skin was kissed by the sun but she made peace with her freckles and just put on some delicate makeup. 


Lucy was wearing a tight black dress, black peep-toes and a little more extravagant makeup. She scanned Eve from head to toe when they met in the living area. 


„You look… sweet.“ Lucy said. 


Eve raised her eyebrows.


„What that supposed to mean?“


„It means I’m glad you’re not showing off with your new curves.“


„Well, I’m not planning to hook up with someone.“


„Really? You know what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico.“ Lucy joked. 


„That’s not funny, Lu. I’m still licking my wounds from playing with fire.“ 



The girls were sitting at the pool bar and listening to some house music. Lucy got tipsy after her second cocktail while Eve was sipping a virgin Mai Tai. After another round they decided going into the night club within the resort. It was short after midnight and the place was already crowded. 


„Come on, Eve. Have a little dance with me.“ Lucy said, when they passed the dance floor. 


Eve rolled her eyes. 


„Will you play the you-owe-me-card again if I refuse dancing?“ 


Lucy nodded and grinned cheeky. Then she grabbed Eve’s hand and pulled her into the crowd. The DJ was playing current pop music but also some older tracks in between. The girl’s danced to Good For You and Levitating before Eve’s heart suddenly skipped a beat. 


I’m bringing sexy back […]


„No way!!!“ She shouted, staring at Lucy in disbelief. 


Lucy smiled all over her face. 


„Don’t you dare skipping THAT song!“ She warned her friend. 


Eve shook her head and tried to escape. But Lucy grabbed her hand just in time and made her stop. 


Dirty babe, you see the shackles, baby I’m your slave […]


„You know you love it!“ Lucy shouted.


Yes, Eve loved that song as she loved every of Justin’s songs. There was no way denying that fact. 


„Damn it!“ She yelled and started dancing in the next second.


Both girls finally freaked out, while singing along the lyrics. 


Come here girl, go ahead, be gone with it […]


The dance floor was overcrowded in the meanwhile. In the middle of the song, Eve suddenly felt someone touching her butt and pinching it. She was out of mind that someone behaved that bold. In the next second she turned around and smacked a man’s face. 


„HOW DARE YOU?!“ She shouted, before she realized what was going on. 


„Ouch! This was pretty hard!“ She heard Josh complaining. 


He started rubbing his cheek, while she was processing hard. 


Josh’s cheek was really hurting, but he couldn’t stop himself from smiling. He enjoyed shocking Eve and waited patiently for her next reaction. 


„What are you doing here???“


She just couldn’t believe that he was standing in front of her right now. 


Josh grabbed her waist in the next moment and pulled her body close to his chest. 


„Tonight, I need to feel you.“ He whispered in her ear and immediately made a cold shiver run down her spine. 


She stared into his irresistible eyes, while her panties were getting wet. 


„Holy shit! Did he really come to Mexico to spend the night with you?“ She was thinking. 


„You wanna dance with me to T’s song?“ He asked naughty. 


She was still just staring at him.


Josh started dancing with her, keeping her close to his body. She put her arms around his neck and felt his warm breath, as his lips met her neck softly. He placed a tender kiss on it, while she started losing her mind. 


„I’m sorry for slapping you…“ She whispered with heavy breath. 


„Don’t worry… it was kind of hot…“ He replied, placing another kiss at her neck.


I’m bringing sexy back, them other fuckers don’t know how to act […]


It felt weird dancing with Josh to Justin’s song. But somehow it was also turning her terribly on. 


„Baby…“ Josh whispered in her ear, when the song ended slowly.“ 


„Yes…?“


„Should we go somewhere else?“


Eve nodded. He looked into her eyes and smiled sexy. Then he took her hand and pulled her from the dance floor.


Eve suddenly remembered she was here with Lucy. She turned around and saw her friend kissing Joey like no one was watching.


„They planned this together! Did Lucy know they were coming tonight?“ Eve asked herself, while Josh was pulling her out of the club. 



„Josh? What happens now?“ She asked curiously, as they entered the lobby. 


They stopped in front of the elevators. He was still holding her hand and turned into her direction. Then he gave her a dirty look. 


„First, I’m gonna turn you on in that elevator, although I’m pretty sure you’re already very wet for me. When we reach the penthouse, I’m gonna get down on my knees to make you come fast and hard. Finally I will bring you into bed, get rid of that cute dress you’re wearing and do all the things to you, you’ve been craving for in the last night. And the night before…“ 


Eve stared at him with her mouth open. Before she could say anything the elevator arrived. Josh pulled her inside and pushed her against the opposite wall. The doors closed in the same moment. He left no space between their bodies and cupped her delicate face with both hands. With heavy breath he pressed his lips on hers. Eve’s knees immediately gone week. She opened her mouth for him and let his tongue slip inside. Tasting him after such a long time was turning her hot as hell. His kisses got more and more demanding with every second. She felt his hardness as he was pushing his pelvis against hers. 


„Josh, you need to push the button or we will never arrive upstairs…“ She talked into his mouth. 


„No problem… I can do you here…“ He replied. 


His hands were moving down her body now and stopped at her bootie. He lifted her dress a little to feel her skin. Eve broke their kiss and smiled. 


„Push the button, baby.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story