In the next morning Eve woke up in Josh’s arm. She needed a second to realize that he really was lying right next to her. With a big satisfied grin in her face, she started placing gentle kisses at his chest. But Josh was still sleeping deeply. She decided to let him rest a little longer and sneaked out of bed. Just wearing her bathrobe, she went into the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. When she came outside, she looked at Josh for a moment. Endorphins rushed through her veins and made her smile all over her face. She was grateful that they figured things out. 


When she left the bedroom, Eve saw Joey sitting at the sofa with a cup of coffee in his hand. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows. 


„Let me guess. You fucked that poor old man into coma?“ 


„Orgasmic coma.“ Eve replied. 


„I’m not sure if I should feel pity or being jealous.“ 


Eve was a little tensed as she didn’t know how much Joey knew about her and Justin. She sat down at the sofa opposite of him and stared at him for a moment.


„What is it?“ Joey asked curiously while sipping his coffee.


Eve took a deep breath, before she answered. 


„Do you hate me for what I did?“


Joey took another big sip and put his cup at the coffee table. Then he leaned back into the sofa and sighed. 


„I know Justin.“ He answered.


„What does that mean?“ 


„Tiny blonds with big blue eyes are his favorite. That’s why I’m not surprised that he was hitting on you hard.“


„But it doesn’t answer my question, Joey.“ 


„I know, if he’s hooked, that he didn’t stop until he gets what he wants. But of course it shocked me that he did this to C. I mean, they’re best friends since childhood.“ 


Eve bit her lips, feeling ashamed. She thought it wasn’t fair putting the whole blame on Justin. 


„Josh and Justin are okay again.“ She replied.


„Ya, I know. That little rat always gets away with everything.“


„Joey… did you and Justin have a fight?“ She asked carefully. 


Joey sighed.


„I love him. Nothing will ever change that. But he acted like an giant asshole and it deeply pissed me off. So we had a little argument on the phone when I found out what happened.“


„I’m sorry.“


„Don’t worry. He’s my brother. Brothers do fight sometimes.“


„I’m still wondering what you think about me.“ She said next. 


Joey bent his upper body towards her. 


„Do you regret it?“


„Badly.“


„Good.“


„I’m still not having an answer.“ 


„The answer is, you suffered enough. I’m not here to give you another hard time. Just take my well meant advice and keep yourself away from T.“ 


Eve nodded. 


„I’m happy you’re good again. C needs you more you can imagine.“


„I need him, too. I mean… we… need him…“ 


Joey cracked a smile.


„Ya, congrats, girl. It’s awesome that another *NSYNC baby is on its way.“


Eve smiled happily. 


„Thank you, Joey.


In the same moment Lucy returned from the gym. Both looked at her when she entered the living area, being completely sweaty. 


„Is Josh still alive?“ She asked cheeky.


„Orgasmic coma.“ Joey and Eve said at the same time. 



As Josh didn’t wake up for breakfast Eve, Lucy and Joey enjoyed fresh pancakes and fried eggs without him at the balcony. 


„Lu, did you know the boys were coming to Mexico?“ Eve asked while eating.


Lucy nodded.


„Josh asked me if this was a good idea after your second cyber sex experience. He didn’t want to disturb our girls trip, but he was out of patience at this point and wanted to see you badly. That’s why I agreed.“


„And what’s your excuse?“ She asked Joey and gave him a cheeky smile. 


„I didn’t want my girl feeling lonely.“ Joey replied, giving Lucy a loving look. 


Eve smiled and finished her dish. Then she stood up.


„I really need to check if Josh is still alive.“ 


She went back into her bedroom and saw him still sleeping peacefully on his back. Then she got rid of her bathrobe and crawled under the blanket. Carefully she sat down on top of him and started kissing his neck playfully. Josh was waking up slowly, with a big grin in his face. 


„You still want more?“ He murmured, while she continued kissing him. 


„I can feel you do as well…“ 


Eve sat up slowly, while rubbing herself against his harden dick. He was still grinning and grabbed her breasts with both hands. While playing with her nipples gently, he slid deep inside of her. Eve moaned with pure pleasure. 


„I can’t get enough of you, Josh…“ 


„Same here, baby…“ 


As she was moving back and forth slowly, he released her boobs and grabbed her hips instead. She accelerated her pace after a while, being completely lost in ecstasy. Josh enjoyed watching her, knowing she wouldn’t make it much longer. Her body responded always the same way when she was close. While her breath gone deeper, he felt her getting tighter with every second. It was the moment when he needed to focus not letting go too early. From the very first night they’ve spent together she was challenging him this way. 


Eve’s breath was getting out of control, while her body was craving for release. 


„Jooooosh…“


„You wanna come for me?“ 


„Please let me…“ 


He knew there was no way for her to hold back this time. He started thrusting hard against her tightness and immediately brought her over the edge. 


„Yeeeees, like this baby… oh yeeeees…! 


Eve gasped for air and opened her eyes slowly. 


„You came good?“ He asked with a dirty smile.


„You always make me come good.“ She replied, smiling back.


She bent her body towards his and kissed his lips gently. 


„What now, JC?“ She talked into his mouth. 


„Do whatever you want to me.“ He replied. 


She grinned naughty, before her lips moved down his neck. Then she raised herself. She knew he was longing for his own release badly but decided to let him wait a little longer. Her lips moved down his body slowly.


„I like where this is leading…“ He whispered, while his breath accelerated. 


She kissed her way down to his hard cock and licked him playfully in his whole length. 


„Oh, how I missed this…“ He groaned.


Then he closed his eyes. It was hot watching her satisfying him, but it was more intense if he didn’t see what would happen next. 


Eve started sucking him, but stopped in between to tease him. As his frustration reached its peak, he grabbed her hair with one hand. 


„Eeeeeve, you enjoy torturing me, hm…“ He groaned. 


He wanted to make her move on, but didn’t push her. She licked the top of his dick playfully, knowing he didn’t need more to hit the peak. 


„Fuuuuuck, Eve… suck me!“ He groaned, before he let go.


Just in time she did what he demanded and swallowed his cum.


„Yeeeees baby… this is so goooood…!“



Josh gasped for air. Eve returned on top of him. He embraced her body, while recovering slowly. She rested her head as his chest, feeling his heart beating fast. 


„You and your power games…“ He panted.


„Stop complaining. I know you like it…“


„Oh yes, I do badly… but it’s cruel at the same time.“


She giggled and placed few soft kisses and his chest. Then she laid her head down again to listen to the sound of his heartbeat for a little bit longer. 


„I love you so much, Josh. I can’t explain with words how much…“ 


He kissed her hair and started caressing her back softly.


„I feel the same. My love for you is scaring the shit out of me, to be honest…“ 


„Why?“ 


„It’s so intense… I never made this kind of experience with anybody else, Eve.“


She raised her head again and gave him a loving smile. 


„Please don’t be scared. I dedicate the rest of my life to make sure that your heart will never get broken again.“ 


He smiled back and cupped her face with one hand.


„Okay.“ 


They kissed each other gently, before Eve laid down next to him. He turned into her direction, still being very close to her. 


„We didn’t talk about the most important thing, yet.“ He said. 


„You mean our baby?“ 


Josh nodded. 


„Mateo explained to me what you did, but I still got questions.“ 


„Okay, I’m listening.“


„Why you didn’t talk to me when you felt ready for having a baby, Eve?“


Eve sighed, before she answered. 


„Making that decision was terrifying, to be honest. I believed, there would be less pressure on me when I kept the plan to myself. I mean, just because I got rid of the implant, didn’t mean I would got pregnant. My body was on synthetic hormones since puberty. That’s why my doctor said it would take time. Then Rachel crossed my plans. I really struggled what to do but… as you didn’t know what I planned, it was easier for me choosing my career, instead pregnancy.“ 


„Mateo said you’ve been devastated when you found out. Is that true?“ 


„Yes. I was convinced that I lost you, Josh. The imagination of being a single mom made me panic. It was the last thing I wanted for me and the baby. I believed I would be a terrible mother if I had to do this on my own.“


„Does it mean you thought about having abortion?“


„Yes. I did. I’m ashamed to admit that, but the truth is, it was my first thought.“ 


Josh stayed calm. He didn’t like the answer but he was prepared for this. 


„What made you change your mind?“ He wanted to know next. 


„Mateo did. He gave me hope that things would work out in the end and I believed him. Few days later I made the plan to surprise you at your birthday. Unfortunately I didn’t inform Mateo. I know he and Justin meant well, when they arranged our dinner date. But it crossed my plans.“ 


Josh stroke her cheek and smiled. 


„Even when your plan didn’t work out, I couldn’t have been more happy about the news, my love. Honestly, I’m still processing this is really happening to us.“


„I know. It’s completely surreal. Maybe I will start to believe it, when my belly starts growing.“


„That boobs are proof enough.“ Josh joked, glancing at her naked breasts. 


„It’s kind of weird they grow faster then the rest, isn’t it?“ 


„No complains here.“ 


Eve rolled her eyes. 


„What is this with men and big boobs? I don’t get it.“


„More is more. It’s simple as that.“ 


„Means, you prefer them being this way?“


„That’s a dangerous question.“


„You don’t come out of this.“


Josh gave her a loving smile. 


„I love your ladies, no matter which size they have. I will always love every part of your perfect body.“


„Damn it… you’re pretty convincing…“ 


„Because it’s the truth.“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story