Eve returned home late. She needed to catch up with Mateo and forgot about time. She entered the hall, put her shoes off and her bag aside. 


„Baby?“ She shouted to get Josh’s attention.


„Here!“ She heard another familiar voice replying. 


Eve went into the kitchen. She saw Justin leaning against the kitchen island and eating some cookie dough ice cream out of the container. He was wearing a simple black shirt and dark grey sweatpants. 


„Ehm…“ She started talking, not being sure what to say. 


„I live here again.“ He said with full mouth.


„Okay. And why?“ 


„I’m heartbroken.“


Eve’s confusion reached its peak.


„Justin… are you saying Jess is not coming back?“ She asked carefully.


He nodded, still chewing. 


Eve’s eyes immediately started swimming. She rushed towards him, fell around his neck and hugged him close. 


„I’m so sorry, Justin.“ 


He put the ice cream at the kitchen island and hugged her back for a moment. Then she released him slowly, still standing close to him.


„It’s okay. No worries.“


„No worries? How can you say that?“ 


„Look, I have no other choice than to deal with the shit somehow. There is no other way.“


„Do you really think there is no chance to get her back?“


„She told me she’s done. She didn’t even miss me when she was gone.“


Eve shook her head, not being ready accepting the circumstances. Tears were dropping at her cheeks. 


„I feel like shit, Justin. I feel so guilty for all of this…“


„Hey, M. Relax. I kissed you, not the way around. And you know Jess and I had problems before, right?“ 


„Still, this makes me so sad…“


„It is sad. I mean, for the boys this is a disaster. They don’t understand. But we need to make the best out of this. I still don’t know how but… life goes on…“ 


Eve just looked at him, still being devastated. Justin gave her a calm smile and whipped away her tears. 


„Stop crying, Moneypenny. You have your fiancé back and expect his baby. You have no reason to cry.“ 


Eve tried to stop her tears from dropping. 


„Talking about my fiancé… where is he?“ She wanted to know. 


„He’s recording something downstairs. Eric is with him. That’s why he didn’t hear you.“ Justin explained. 


„Oh shit…Eric.“ Eve said and her stomach dropped.


„Are you afraid he’s mad at you?“ Justin asked.


„At us.“ 


„No one is mad at me. My wife just left.“


Eve smirked. Justin was impossible sometimes.


In the next moment Josh and Eric appeared upstairs. 


„Cupcake, hey. You’re home late.“ Josh said and went into her direction. 


He stopped in front of her and kissed gently. She kissed him back and smiled. 


„I just learned that our roommate is back.“ She replied. 


„He’s fragile. I need to have an eye on him.“ Josh explained. 


Eric was watching the scene from distance. Then he came few steps closer with a skeptical look in his face.


„The situation between all of you is kind of disturbing. You know that, right?“ 


Eve didn’t know what to say. Justin acted unimpressed and continued eating his ice cream. Josh sighed, before responding. 


„It is what it is.“


„The fact that Justin stays with you doesn’t help at all to get the rumors off the table.“ Eric added.


„So, you know?“ Eve asked, looking at Josh and Justin.


„Yes, we know.“ Josh answered.


„Think about my suggestion, Jay.“ Eric said to Josh.


„What suggestion?“ Eve wanted to know.


„Making your engagement public.“


Josh rolled his eyes. 


„This would cause a big wave. And that’s the last thing I want for us. I rather live with that stupid rumors instead of sharing my private affairs.“ 


„The shitstorm against Eve just started. Ignoring that problem ist not a smart way to deal with it.“ 


„I’m gonna talk to my PR team. They’ll figure something out.“ Justin suggested.


„Fine. Do whatever you need to do. But keep me in the loop.“ Eric answered. 


Justin nodded. 


„Okay, I need to go. But if this here turns into a kinky love triangle, be sure I’m gonna charge you for my therapy sessions.“



The same night Eve was removing her make up in the bathroom, when Josh came inside. He started dressing his clothes off to take a shower. Eve was watching him through the mirror. 


„You like what you see?“ He smiled, noticing her glances.


She bit her lower lip and smiled. 


„Very.“ 


Still grinning, Josh went under the shower and started the water. When she finished cleaning her face, Eve got rid of her bathrobe and joined him. He was standing with his back into her direction and enjoying the hot water running down his body. She stopped standing close to him, embraced his upper body and placed soft kisses at his shoulders. 


„This will lead to sex, baby…“ He said naughty. 


„I would be disappointed if not.“ She replied, still kissing him. 


Slowly he turned into her direction. Her arms looped his neck now while his hands moved down her back. Then he pushed her closer to his chest and looked into her hungry eyes. 


„Cupcake…“


„Yes, my love?“


„I know the situation with T living here is not optimal. But it’s my job taking care for him.“


„I understand, honey. But keeping distance will be kind of impossible.“  


„I know. And I don’t wanna make things complicated to any of us but…“


„But…?“


„He has feelings for you, Eve. And it’s hard for me ignoring that fact.“ 


„But I’m not responding them.“ 


Josh just stared at her for a moment. He wanted to trust her so bad, but it wasn’t that easy. However, there was no other way than giving it a try.


„Please say I can trust you.“ He almost whispered. 


„You can trust me, Josh.“ 


In the next moment, she stepped on her toes and kissed him deep. He was holding her body tight, kissing her back. She was feeling him getting hard. His lips left her mouth now and moved down her neck. Eve moaned, urgently craving for more. 


„Do you want me?“ He whispered in her ear. 


„I always want you.“ She whispered back. 


He lifted her up in the next second and pushed her body against the pane. Her legs were looped around his waist. Again they started kissing each other, but this time more passionate. 


„Please Josh… I wanna feel you…“ She talked into his mouth. 


„Where does this impatience always come from?“ He teased. 


„You know I like skipping foreplays…“ 


He smiled dirty and entered her deep. Eve closed her eyes and gasped for air. 


„Oh yeeeees… that’s how I like it…“ 



Eve was standing in front of the coffee maker next morning, waiting for her coffee to be ready. 


„You drink that one with me before you leave?“ She heard Justin asking.


He entered the kitchen, just wearing boxer briefs and sat down at the kitchen island. 


„Sorry, T. I’m already late for work.“ She answered and gave him a short smile. „Why you’re awake that early? Do you have plans?“ 


„Ya… I need to clarify some stuff concerning my album release.“ He answered. 


Eve’s coffee was ready and she filled into a to go mug.


„What things?“ She asked curiously.


„I wanna delay the release.“ 


„Why that?“ 


„Because I don’t feel like promoting it, as you might imagine.“ 


She sighed and looked at him for a moment.


„But… maybe it would distract you…“ She said carefully. 


„I need to be in the right mood for this, M. And I’m definitely not.“


„Okay, I understand. But it’s a pity. I was really looking forward it.“ 


„I know, fangirl.“ He teased and gave her sassy smile. 


She smiled back and came few steps closer, holding her mug in her hand. Then she kissed his cheek. 


„Have a good day, 007. See you tonight.“ 


„Hey listen.“ He said, to make her stop. 


„Yes?“


„The rumors… how do you feel about it?“ He wanted to know. 


„Well, I try not working up into this… I mean… the whole story is made up by some people who have too much time, right?“ 


„Look, I’m glad you’re not worrying about it, but it’s just a matter of time, till the paps show up…“ 


Eve didn’t think about the consequences so far and got lost in thoughts for a moment.


„Should I worry about the situation, Justin?“ She asked, being a little concerned now. 


„It wasn’t my intention to scare you. As I said, I’m gonna talk to my PR guys and I’m sure they gonna fix it. But until then, just keep your eyes open, okay? The press can be ruthless and I don’t want you getting into an unpleasant situation.“ 


Eve nodded.


„Thanks for the warning, T.“ 



„What the hell is happening on social media?“ Lance asked outraged. 


He and Josh met in the gym for workout in the same morning. It has been a while since they saw each other for the last time, as Lance and Michael were dealing with new business projects recently. Both had no clue what happened after Cuba. 


Josh sighed, while making his warm up at the treadmill. 


„It’s just stupid gossip, bro.“ He replied. 


Lance was on the treadmill next to him. 


„C… come on. I learned one thing about rumors over the years.“


„Which thing?“


 „There’s always a little truth in it. Now spill.“ 


Josh just rolled his eyes. But Lance didn’t let go.


„Why you met Jen in Daytona?“


„Okay, I’ll tell you the story. But promise me not to freak out.“


Lance stopped his treadmill, giving Josh a concerned look. 


„This sounds serious.“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story