Eve made some candles on and filled her bathtub with hot water. She used her favorite bubble bath with delicate floral scent. Then she started undressing herself. When she was finished she placed her phone and at the edge of the tub and started some music. 


„Hm… this could work…“ She thought.


She slipped into the bathtub and made herself comfortable. Every little muscle of her body started relaxing slowly. She closed her eyes and listened to the lyrics. 


[…] 


I said put your filthy hands all over me

You know this ain’t the clean version

And what you gonna do with all that meat

Cooking up a mean serving, huh


[…]


Her right hand was slowly moving between her thighs. She spread her legs slightly. Her breath accelerated. In her imagination Josh was slowly licking his way from her lips to her piercing. She exactly remembered the feeling of his tender kisses on her skin. 


„Mmmmm…“ She moaned silently. 


Suddenly the music stopped and her phone started ringing. Eve frightened and immediately opened her eyes. She grabbed her phone hastily from the edge and saw an unknown American number. Not being sure if to pick up or not she stared at the display for few seconds. Then she decided to answer it, as the call ruined her moment anyway. 


„Yes?“ She said.


„Hi.“ A smooth male voice replied.


It was him. It was really him. Eve immediately turned nervous. 


„Hi.“ She replied. 


Then there was silence. Eve knew Josh didn’t call to talk about work. She just knew it. 


„What are you doing right now?“ He finally asked, talking quietly but very confident. 


„I’m taking a bath.“ Eve answered. 


Josh smiled. She couldn’t see it but she felt it. 


„What else?“ He continued asking. 


Eve was suddenly turning hot again. She wasn’t sure what he was having on his mind but she liked how the conversation was developing.


„I listened to some music…“


„What kind of music?“ 


„Justin Timberlake.“


Josh was shocked but tried hard not to show it. 


„Justin Timberlake?“ He repeated.


„Yes…“


„You like Justin Timberlake?“


„Yes…“


„Which song have you been listening to?“ 


Eve blushed as she felt caught.


„Filthy.“


Josh smiled again.


„You’re lying in your bathtub and listen to Filthy…“


„Yes…“ 


„What were you doing while listening to Filthy?“


Eve couldn’t turn more excited as she was right now. Josh noticed her sudden discomfort but he enjoyed it. 


„I was touching myself…“ She confessed.


Josh was immediately turned on. 


„Where?“ 


„The spot where you licked me recently…“ She answered. 


„God lord!!! Did you really just said thaaaaat???“ She thought. 


Josh was hard now. 


„I liked that spot…“ He said.


„I’m happy to hear that…“ 


„You tasted delicious…“


Eve was on fire. Nervously she squeezed her thighs together.


„I’m wet… and it’s not because of the water in the bathtub…“


Josh’s right hand moved into his boxer briefs. 


„Looks like I called just in time.“


„Yes, you did.“


„You want me to help you with that… matter…?“


„Feel free…“


„Could you do me a favor and touch yourself again where I recently licked you?“


„Yes I can…“


„Can you remember how it felt like when my tongue was playing with your piercing?“


„Yes I can…“


„Did you like it?“


„Yes, I liked it…“


„But you liked it even more when I dived deeper inside…“


„Yeeeees…“ 


Eve’s breath was deep now and her eyes were closed. 


„And then I licked you…“


„Yeeeees…“


„And sucked you…“


„Yeeeees…“


„And then I sucked you even harder…“


„Yeeeees…“


„And you grabbed your hand into my hair…


„Oh Josh…“


Eve was moaning and very close the edge now. 


„And then I entered you with my tongue and made you scream my name…“


„Yeeees…“


„And then I sucked you one more time…“ 


„Oh Joooosh… yes… yes… yeeeees…!“ 


Eve came hard and her orgasm made her whole body shake. In the next second she accidentally dropped her phone and it fell into the bathtub. 


„Oh shit!“ She shouted and grabbed it outside hastily. 


„Relax! This is an iPhone! It’s waterproofed!“ She thought. 


She looked at the display. Josh was still in the line. 


„Do you hear me?“ She asked, still panting. 


„Did you just dropped your phone?“ Josh laughed. 


„Yes, I… I dropped it and it fell into the water… but it’s okay. It’s still works.“


„I’m happy to hear that.“ 


„Josh… what the hell was this…?“ She asked next.


„It’s called phone sex.“ He answered amused. 


„However, it was my first time so, congrats. You took my virginity.“ She joked. 


„I’m honored.“ He replied. 


„But that’s not why you called me, right?“


„Well ehm… no but… I thought about that option, to be honest.“


„Really?“


„Yes…“


Eve smiled and shook her head. This guy was unbelievable. In a good way.


„And what happens now?“


„I let you enjoy your bath and call you again tomorrow.“


„Okay…“


„Hey Eve…?“


„Yes?“


„I enjoyed that as much as you did.“


Eve turned speechless for few seconds.


„You… did…?“


„I did…“


„Oh…“ 


„Good night, Eve.“


„Good night, Josh.“


After hanging up, Eve grabbed a big towel, wrapped it around her body and hurried into the living room. Lucy was still sitting at the sofa.


„What happened to you?“ She asked irritated, seeing Eve rushing towards her. She sat down next to Lucy, being deeply excited. 


„I just had phone sex with Josh! He made me come in the bathtub!“


Lucy stared at her with her mouth wide open. 


„Okay… tell me everything!“ 



Eve was really busy at work next morning. After finishing the concept for Josh’s house, she needed to talk to several workmen and making appointments for the next week. She also contacted her suppliers and ordered Josh’s new furniture. Short before lunchtime her cell was ringing. It was Josh. 


Eve’s heart immediately accelerated. She remembered what happened in her bathtub the day before and flushed. Then she took a deep breath and answered the call. 


„Mr. Chasez.“ 


„Mrs. Miller.“


„What can I do for you?“


„I have several ideas in my mind…“ 


Oh god! Is he doing it again? Now?!“ Eve thought, while her heart was still beating out of control. 


„Like what?“ She asked.


„Have lunch with me.“ 


„Today?“ She asked irritated.


„Today. Or do you have other plans?“


„Ehm no. It’s okay. We can have lunch.“


„Great. I’m on my way to pick you up.“


„Okay.“


Eve hung up, took her bag and hurried to the lady’s room. She grabbed some make up out of her bag and quickly refreshed her look. She was wearing a black pencil skirt today with a plain white top and a white short cardigan. She was also wearing black heels for a change. It didn’t happen often but as she expected sitting at her desk the whole day without having any further appointments, heels worked well. Her hair was put together into a sleek ponytail.



Josh arrived at the front desk at Rachel-Klein Design. The receptionist Sarah immediately flushed, seeing him coming closer. She was in her early thirties, having wild red hair and deep green eyes. She liked showing her curves and wore a tight black shift dress.


„Hi.“ He said, leaning against her desk.


„Hi.“ She stammered. 


„I have an appointment with Eve Miller. Could you please do me a favor and tell her I’m here?“ 


„Of course… JC…“ Sarah squeaked and grabbed the phone in the next moment. 


Josh smiled friendly and stepped aside. He was wearing a light blue polo shirt, black chinos and white sneakers. As it was very sunny outside he was also wearing his favorite navigator sunglasses. He just came from the hairdresser. For some reason he liked having long hair although he wasn’t twenty-something anymore and it didn’t look that hot as back in those days. Anyway, the curls were gone now, as well as his grey strands. His sides were very short but the hair on top was much longer and a little wavy. He needed to admit that he looked better this way. 


Eve showed up in the next moment. He turned into her direction. She stared at him, with her mouth open. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story