„I mean it, Eve. Let me be your wedding planner. I take care for the location, the invitations, the food and all the other stuff. All you need to do is choosing a dress. How does it sound for you?“


„Very obviously I’m pretty overwhelmed by that suggestion.“


Lucy smiled, not letting go. 


„I know you better than anybody else does. That’s why I’m convinced I can plan a dream wedding, which you never expected to have and still make you enjoy it.“ 


„God lord, you’re really serious…“ Eve stammered.


„I am serious. Just give me your trust with this. I promise you, I won’t disappoint you.“


„Does it mean, you won’t let me decide anything?“ 


„You are not able deciding anything, Eve. You just said it yourself.“


Eve made a short pause. This idea was crazy, but somehow it felt relieving letting Lucy to deal with all the questions which she couldn’t answer herself. 


„Okay.“ Eve finally said. 


Lucy smiled all over her face and hugged her friend close.


„You won’t regret it.“



Lance realized, that he drunk too much and asked himself, how the day turned into this. Instead of talking to Justin, he ate the half of his pizza and ended up watching a whole season of the series with him. At some point Justin brought Josh’s favorite Bourbon and they begun drinking. 


„You know what?“ Lance slurred. 


„What?“ 


„I don’t like Bourbon.“ 


Justin stopped the series and gave Lance a serious look.


„Does it mean, you lied to us all these years?“ Justin replied reproachfully. 


„Yes, I did.“ 


„That’s so… disgraceful.“ 


„I know. I just didn’t find the courage to share the ugly truth earlier.“ 


„Shame on you, Bass. Shame on you…“


„Hey ehm… can we talk now about you and Jess and Eve and all the things which you screwed up recently?“


„Nope.“


„T… I’m not hear to blame…“


Justin raised an eyebrow and gave his friend a skeptical look.


„I promise to behave.“ Lance slurred. 


„Look…“ Justin begun talking. „Jess decided she’s doing better on her own. But Eve and the kiss are not the reason for our split-up. You know things weren’t okay for a while now. I’m aware of that I made a mistake when I kissed Eve. But C and her are good again. That’s why I don’t see any reason to make a big deal out of it any longer.“ 


„But…“ Lance replied, trying to focus, despite being terribly drunk. 


„But what?“


„There must be a reason why you kissed her.“


Justin rolled his eyes. 


„What do you want me to say, hm? That I’m in love with her?“


„Are you?“


Justin sighed and grabbed his face with both hands. 


„Why you’re torturing, bro?“ He complained. 


„I just want to understand. You never crossed that line. There was always the unspoken law between all of us never crossing that fucking line!“


Justin closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Then he replied. 


„I love her. She’s on my mind twenty for seven. I tried everything to get her out of my head. But the harder I tried, the more I wanted to her. I know how wrong it is. But I can do nothing about it, that I love my best friend’s fiancé.“ 


Lance stared at Justin in pure disbelief. Then he turned pale. Out of a sudden he jumped up from the sofa and hurried into the bathroom. Justin followed Lance with distance and saw him throwing up into the toilet. 


„Did I shock you that much or was it just the Bourbon?“ Justin asked, when Lance finished puking. 


„It was both.“ He answered, still embracing the toilet. 



Eve and Josh went to Daytona to spend the night in his apartment. Eve was excited and smiled all over her face when they reached the front door. 


„Why you smile that weird?“ He wondered. 


„You’ll find out in few seconds.“ She answered. 


Josh opened the door. 


„Oh… wow…“ He stammered. „Cupcake… when did all of this happened?!“ 


Eve finally took care for the redesign of his apartment, but didn’t tell him, as she wanted to surprise him with the result.


„One of our designers was here last week and made this. But it’s my concept, of course.“ Eve explained. 


Josh explored the whole place, being deeply amazed by its new look. It was having the same design like his house in the Hills, but all blue and green colors were a little brighter. The new furniture was plain, fitting perfectly into the minimalistic concept. The old wooden kitchen got replaced through a white one and even the bathrooms got new modern tiles and sanitary installations.


„Honey, this all happened within just one week?“ Josh asked in disbelief. 


Eve nodded and smiled. Very obviously he liked the new design and she enjoyed his reaction. 


Finally they reached the master bedroom. 


„That’s the same bed we have in the Hills.“ Josh noticed. 


„Yes, it is. I wanted to feel like being home, as this is our second home now.“ Eve explained. 


Josh turned into her direction with a big smile in his face. Then he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. 


„Thank you for this fantastic surprise, honey. This place is beautiful.“ 


Eve put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. 


„I’m glad you like it.“


„I love it. And I love you for all the things you do to make me happy.“ He replied calmly. 


„Well that’s my job as your wife-to-be, right?“ 


Josh nodded, smiling cheeky. Then he kissed her again, but more passionately. His hands left her waist slowly, moving under her floaty pink dress. He squeezed her bootie with both hands, before he grabbed the end the dress and got rid of it in a second.


Eve dressed off his light blue button down shirt and started placing tender kisses at his chest. Then she helped him out of his jeans. His arousal was hard to ignore. Slowly she pulled down his boxer briefs to see him in his full size. Josh loved that hungry look in her eyes. He sat down at the edge of the bed, while she was standing in front of him. 


„Please undress your bra for me…“ He whispered. 


She did what he asked for, exposing her full breasts in front of his face. He craved for licking her hard nipples, but managed to resist for a little longer. 


„Now put off that very wet panties, Eve…“


Her slip fell to the floor. Josh enjoyed the look at her naked body. Her belly was slowly exposing her pregnancy, but he loved every of her beautiful new curves.


„Sit down on my lap, baby…“ He said next.


His hands moved up from her thighs to her lower back, while she sat down on top on him and let him enter her slowly. 


„Oh… yeeeees…“ She moaned, feeling him deep inside. 


While she was moving back and forth, her breasts were bouncing to her rhythm. Josh bent his head down to her cleavage and started licking her nipples gently. 


„You taste so good…“ 


His hands were still holding her back, allowing her body to lean into them. While getting lost in pure ecstasy, she was accelerating her pace. 


„Jooosh… I need release…“


He looked at her with a naughty grin and then kissed his way up her neck to her mouth. 


„Hold it back for me.“


„Jooosh… please…“


„Hearing her beg was always turning him wild and she knew it.“ 


„Please give it to me…“ 


„Not like this…“ He whispered.


Eve was panting, as he suddenly raised himself and laid down on top of her. Slowly he pulled himself out. 


„I want you on your knees…“ 


Eve bit her lower lip, still gasping. Then she turned herself around and did what he asked for.


„Jooosh… pleeease… I need it hard…“


He grabbed her hips and entered her roughly. 


„Harder Jooosh…“ 


As she was suddenly getting tight, he finally lost control and came with her at the same time. 


„Oh fuuuuuck Eeeeeve…!


„Yes! Oh yes! Yeeeees…!“ 



Both collapsed next to each other, being out of breath.


„The sex with you is unreal, baby…“ He panted.


Eve grinned naughty and sneaked into his arm. He covered their body’s with the blanket and kissed her head softly. 


„Do you think things between us will change when the baby is born?“ She asked, stroking his chest. 


„Are you worrying, there might be no sex anymore? Because that’s a very unlikely scenario.“ He replied. 


Eve cracked a smile, before she turned serious. 


„I’m worrying we won’t be the same anymore.“ 


„Maybe we will be better.“


Eve raised her head to look into his eyes.


„There is no better of what we have now, Josh. It’s impossible.“


„He pulled her facer closer and kissed her.“


„You worry too much, honey. I love you more with every day. And I will always want you. I never wanted someone more than I want you.“ 


She touched his face gently and placed another kiss on his lips. 


„Sometimes I ask myself what you see in me. I’m so ordinary and you are… perfection.“ 


„For me, it’s you who are perfect, Eve. You walked into my life out of a sudden and stole my heart with the very first smile you gave me. That’s why I’ve had mixed feelings about our one night stand. I knew you were too good for this.“


Eve looked at him surprised.


„But still, you went home with me, Josh.“ 


„You’ve been irresistible. I just couldn’t say no to you.“ 


„You’ve been dick-driven. That’s what you were.“ She teased and smiled sassy. 


Josh suddenly turned around and was lying above her. He bit her neck playfully and made her giggle.


„I was. But you weren’t any better.“ He said, before biting her again. 


Eve was laughing. 


„Your moves were fire. It’s a matter of common knowledge, that a man’s dancing performance is a reliable foretaste of his performance in bed.“


Josh looked into her eyes and frowned.


„I never heard that theory.“


Eve was smiling all over her face.


„However, Mr. Chasez. I didn’t get disappointed.“ 


„Then why you dumped me afterwards, hm?“ He complained half seriously. 


Eve started laughing again. 


„We’ve had this conversation once. I was a moron.“


„Ya… obviously.“ He teased and kissed her. Immediately she deepen their kiss and he responded. 


„Looks like someone wants another performance…“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story