Eve and Josh stared at each other. 


„Honey, why are we in Vegas?“ She asked. 


Josh needed another moment to process. Then he suddenly understood. He let himself fall back into his seat and sighed. 


„They tricked us, baby.“


„Who tricked us?“ 


„All of them.“


„All of them?“


„Yes, all of them.“


„I still don’t understand.“ 


Josh stood up now, stopped in front of her and cupped her face.


„Honey, think. What happens in Vegas?“


„I married Tom here.“ 


„What?!“ 


„It wasn’t that trashy as you might believe.“


„Why you never told me?!“


„Because we never talked about Tom.“


„Okay… however… but this is not about getting married. We’re here for our bachelor parties.“


„Oh.“


„Yap.“


„Don’t you think it’s a little too early for that?“


„Baby. We’ve been just kidnapped in Eric’s jet to Vegas. What else this should be about?“



Eve and Josh left the plane. There were two limousines with dimmed windows standing at the airfield in front of them. One car was white. The chauffeur was standing outside, holding a pink sign in his hands, saying Wynn’s. The other limousine was black. The driver’s sign was baby blue saying Caesar’s Palace.“ 


Both looked at each other and shook their heads. Then they went down the stairs and stopped in front of their drivers. 


„I bet all of them are inside, trying hard to keep themselves quiet.“ Josh said.


Both drivers nodded. 


Eve and Josh smiled. 


„So? You take the white one or the black?“ Eve giggled. 


„The black one. Whatever happens in the white, I’m not sure if I could ever survive this.“ Josh joked. 


Then he grabbed her hand and turned into her direction. He pulled her close to his chest and embraced her waist. She looped her arms around his neck. 


„Behave, Eve Miller.“ He said, trying to sound serious. 


„Do you think I get a stripper?“ She teased, with a naughty grin in her face.


„Honestly, I don’t wanna know.“ 


„If Matty is sitting in your car, you really need to watch out.“ 


„I hope he will be perfectly distracted from Eric.“


Eve kissed Josh’s lips gently and smiled lovingly at him. 


„Have fun, my love.“


„You, too… but… not too much, okay?“

 

She nodded and released him slowly. Then she went to the white limousine and he went to the black one. 



The chauffeur opened the door for Eve. Immediately she heard female voices cheering. She sat down in the middle of them, while there were completely freaking out. Lucy, Sarah, Heather and Karly were holding champagne glasses in their hands and hugged Eve one after another. 


„You’re crazy kidnapping our plane! This is insane!“ Eve complaint half seriously. 


„This isn’t insane! It’s brilliant!“ Lucy cheered and handed her a glass with alcohol free Champagne. 


Suddenly the door got open and Mateo rushed inside. All girls looked at him in disbelief.


„I just changed my mind! I’m her bitch! I need to be it this fucking car!“


All of them started freaking out once again. Eve fell around Mateo’s neck and hugged him closely. 


„Thank you for being my bitch, Matty.“ 


„No big deal, mama. I can hook up with Eric later that night.“ He replied, with a dirty grin. 


„Are the ladies ready?“ The driver asked next.


„Hell, yes! Turn the music on, Charly!!!“ Karly shouted back. 



At the same time in the black limousine the atmosphere was quite the same. Justin, Joey, Chris, Lance, Eric, Michael and Tyler were already tipsy from drinking Bourbon.“ 


„You officially lost your minds!“ Josh blamed them.


„I think it’s way too early saying that, but yes!“ Eric teased. 


Then he handed Josh a glass of Bourbon and all of them clinked. 


„Jesus, I just can’t drink that anymore.“ Lance complained.


„Why not?“ Josh asked surprised. 


„He hates Bourbon and lied to all of us for decades!“ Justin exposed his friend. 


„NO WAY!!!“ Everybody said outraged. 


„I’m married to someone who lied about Bourbon?!“ Michael asked. 


„I suggest Lance should switch cars!“ Chris teased. 



Mateo and the girls arrived at Wynn’s short time later. 


„What will happen next?“ Eve wanted to know, when they entered the lobby.


„First of all, we’ll move into our presidential suite!“ Heather cheered, being more than tipsy.


Lucy took care for their key. Then they took the elevator to the upper floor.


„This is nice, ladies!“ Eve said with a big grin in her face. 


The living area was giant and furnished very exclusive. There was a big terrace with an incredible view at the strip and four bedrooms with king size beds. 


Mateo gave Eve a naughty look.


„You gonna share your bed with me tonight, darling.“ 


„Sounds exciting.“ She replied.


„As we expected you not having adequate clothes for Las Vegas, we brought you something.“ Karly announced, when the bellboy brought their suitcases. 


She opened her weekender and put out a sexy bikini with leo print. 


„First: I’m pregnant. Second: I’m sober.“ Eve said, staring at the tiny bikini with deep disgust. 


„Third: We don’t give a fuck!“ Sarah shouted. 


„Put this on or go naked. Your choice.“ Karly teased. 


„Where exactly am I supposed to go in THAT outfit?“


„As the day is still young, we’ll spend some time in the spa and get full body treatments before the interesting part of the night begins.“ Lucy explained. 


„Sounds amazing! I’ll just wear my briefs. Hope you don’t mind, bitches.“ Mateo cheered. 


All of them started laughing. Sarah found another bottle of Champagne, filled the glasses and gave everybody one, except Eve.


„It’s really frustrating, seeing you getting drunk without me.“ Eve pouted.


„I really tried to convince them not to drink. But it was hopeless.“ Lucy said, while nipping her Champagne.


Eve raised an eyebrow. 


„I don’t believe you for a single second.“ 


„Don’t worry. I’ll drink enough for both of us!“ Sarah announced. 


„You caused that problem, not us.“ Heather teased. 


„Yap. I don’t go without alcohol, just because JC knocked you up.“ Karly said. 


„Your friends truly suck.“ Mateo said, putting an arm around Eve’s shoulders. Then he took a sip of his Champagne as well.



„Do I wanna know what happens now?“ Josh asked a little concerned, when they arrived at Caesar’s palace. 


He was a little tipsy from the Bourbon, but still far a way from being drunk enough for his bachelor party. 


„After checking in, we’ll need some food to make sure that we’ll survive that night.“ Justin replied. 


They booked two presidential suites to have one double bedroom for everybody. Josh was sharing one suite with Justin, Eric and Tyler. 


After dressing themselves for the night, the group made a short walk to the Bellagio, for having dinner in its famous restaurant called Prime. They got a private table at the terrace with an incredible view at the Bellagio Fontaine. 


„I guess the rest of the night won’t be that harmless.“ Josh said, after finishing his dish. 


All of them started grinning dirty. 


„It’s time for more Bourbon.“ Joey announced. 


Lance rolled his eyes, but didn’t dare making a comment. 



„This was so nice. I feel like new born.“ Eve said, after her full body massage. 


„It was. But unfortunately I feel like getting sober.“ Karly replied. 


All of them were wrapped into cozy bathrobes, waiting for their next treatment in the relaxing area of the spa. Then some stylists appeared and escorted the group into another room. 


„What happens now?“ Eve asked curiously. 


„They do our hair and make up before the party begins.“ Sarah cheered. 


When all of them were ready for the night, they returned into their suite to dress up. 


„As you might imagine, I didn’t bring an appropriate outfit for this occasion.“ Eve said.


Lucy started grinning dirty. Then she took a leo-printed mini dress out of her suitcase, as well as matching killer heels. 


Eve rolled her eyes.


„Why it must be leo print?“


„Because you hate nothing more than leo print.“ Lucy teased. 


„And why its size zero? You forgot about my condition?“


„We wanna see your curves, mama.“ Heather giggled. 


„It’s extra stretchy.“ Karly added. 


Eve stopped arguing about the outfit, knowing she lost the game anyway.



„Jesus! You look like a pregnant hooker!“ Mateo burst out laughing, when Eve appeared in the living area in her dress. 


„No, Matty. Every hooker has more taste than this.“ Eve replied. 


Mateo was wearing black chinos and a black button down shirt. The girls were wearing black cocktail dresses. They also looked more sexy than usual, but Eve was definitely the one who attracted most attention in her very tight and very short dress. Her long hair was curled and her make up was very expressive, with smokey eyes and devil red lipstick. 


„Please tell me we’ll have some food before the dirty part of the night begins.“ Eve begged. 


„No worries, honey. The Wynn’s has an very exquisite buffet restaurant. We’ll have dinner before starting the exciting part of the night.“ Karly explained. 


„I just heard buffet restaurant.“ Eve said with a big smile in her face. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story