„Where are we going?“ Josh asked, sitting with the guys in their limousine again.


All of them were drunk in the meanwhile, as they’ve had few strong cocktails after dinner. 


„A very private place to enjoy the next part of the night.“ Eric answered. 


„This sounds concerning.“ Josh replied.


„Welcome in Old Vegas!“ Joey cheered, as they arrived in the Fremont Street. 


„It’s not that fancy as the strip, but we’ll definitely attract not so much attention here.“ Justin explained. 


The driver parked in front of the Golden Nugget.


„Do we play tonight?“ Josh asked.


„Nope.“ Tyler replied. 


„Over there is a very private Gentlemen’s club.“ Chris said with a shady grin. „You don’t have to worry. Eric made everybody sign secrecy agreements.“ 


„So a strip club it is. Surprise, surprise…“ Josh said cynically. 


„Hey, listen. This is not just about you tonight.“ Joey slurred. „This is about all of us having fun. And even the gays decided there must be strippers.“ 


Josh gave Lance and Michael a skeptical look.


„I heard, they also have boys.“ Michael grinned dirty. 


„They haven’t. I just said that to keep you motivated.“ Eric replied. 


„You are the devil, Podwall!“ Lance complained. 


As the group entered the club, a very scantily dressed woman escorted them into a private area. There were comfortable seats all around a small pole dance stage. 


„What do the honeys wanna drink?“ The woman asked temptingly. 


„Tequila!“ Justin shouted. 


„Bring your best Bourbon as well.“ Eric added. 


Josh let himself fall at one seat. He was grateful that he was already drunk. But he definitely needed more to survive the rest of the night. 



„I’m tired.“ Eve said after dinner. „Can we return to the suite and watch a romantic movie? I’ll keep the ugly dress on, if necessary.“ 


„This must be a joke! I came to see naked men and I don’t leave before we saw naked men!“ Heather complained. 


All of them started laughing.


„I didn’t expect hearing that from Heather, but that woman is totally right! It’s time for some sexy muscles!“ Karly cheered. 


Their limousine was waiting at the main entrance and brought them to hotel Excalibur. 


„Thunder from down under?“ Eve read the banner at the front door, when they reached their destination. 


„Hell, yes! These Australian gentlemen prepared a very special show for you tonight.“ Lucy announced. 


Eve gave her an irritated look.


„What does that mean?“ 


„The girls grinned shady, without answering her question. 


The show just started, when the group entered the club. The place was completely crowded, but one table was reserved for them in front of the stage. 


„Oh yes! This is exactly how I like it!“ Sarah cheered in excitement. 


„Here are the dollar bills!“ Lucy said and handed out the money to Mateo and the other girls. 


„I never believed doing something like that, being completely sober.“ Eve said.


„Lucky you, as you’ll remember every detail in the next morning.“ Karly replied. 


„I’m so grateful that I decided switching the fucking cars!“ Mateo cheered. 


One male stripper just appeared at the stage and performed to George Michael’s I want your sex. The crowd was completely freaking out. 


The second performance was with three dancers, who gave special attention to the girls in the front row, while stripping to Joe Cocker’s You can leave your hat on. Eve enjoyed the show more than she expected, as the boys made a really good job on stage. It was also fun seeing her friends going crazy. 


After the second song, the host appeared at the stage with a special announcement. 


„Hey guys! I hope you’re enjoying the show so far?“


Everybody started cheering loudly. 


„The next dance is dedicated to the adorable bride-to-be in that very sexy leo dress over there!“ He said, pointing at Eve. 


Eve was completely shocked and stopped breathing for a moment.


„What the hell?!“ She said, looking at her friends, who were completely out of mind. 


The host continued talking.


„Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome on stage our very naughty version of *NSYNC!!!“


Eve’s jaw dropped to the floor.


„No, you didn’t…“


„Yes, we did!!!“ Lucy, Karly, Sarah and Heather cheered.


Mateo was also speechless for a second. Then he freaked out as well. 


In the next moment five dancers appeared at the stage, wearing baggy jeans, Timberlands, very tight white tank tops and black oversize leather jackets.


Every dancer was having one letter of *NSYNC on his shirt. They started performing to Tearin’ up my heart and walked down the stage in Eve’s direction. 


The whole crowd was completely losing their minds. 


„Of course they’re not doing the original choreography!“ Lucy said with a big dirty grin in her face, while Eve was still processing. 


„Jesus… is he really…?“ Eve stammered, as the dancer with the C on his shirt came dangerously close. 


He was not really looking like JC, but his part of the show was taking special care for the bride-to-be. He was smiling sexy and gesturing Eve coming onto the stage. She turned immediately red and shook her head. Then Mateo suddenly grabbed her waist.


„MATTY! NO!“ She yelled.


He made her sit at the edge of the stage. In the next second the dancer made her stand up and pulled her close to his body. 


[…] Baby, I don’t understand just why we can’t be lovers. Things are getting out of hand, tryin’ too much but baby we can win […]


Mateo and the other girls were cheering like crazy.


All dancers started dressing off their jackets slowly. Eve’s dancer involved her into his performance and rubbed himself against her bootie. Then he asked her to help him with his jacket. The crowd was yelling. 


[…] Let it go! If you want me girl, let me know […]


Eve knew there was no way to escape and dressed his jacket off. He danced with her tightly for a moment before he suddenly ripped off his tank top. The other dancers did as well and made the crowd freaking out even more. Eve’s stripper continued dancing for her, before asking her to open his jeans next. She did what he wanted. His wide baggy jeans fell down to the floor in a second and made the audience scream again. Just wearing a leather thong and his Timberlands, he continued giving his full attention to Eve and rubbed himself against her hip. Then he fell to his knees and imitated licking his way from her right thigh up to her core. 


[…] I am down on my knees, I can’t take it anymore […]


When the song finally ended, Eve put some dollars into the dancer’s thong. He gave her a last sexy smile, before he disappeared with the other guys backstage. The audience was out of mind, applauding and cheering wildly. Mateo helped Eve coming down from the stage. 


„How the hell you managed making them dance to a *NSYNC song?!“ Eve asked, being still in shock.


„It’s all about money, baby!“ Lucy answered, with a big grin in her face. 



How did we land in that club? I can’t remember.“ Justin slurred with a pink cocktail in his hand. 


It was in the middle of the night. He didn’t know what he was drinking right now, but that didn’t bother him much. 


„I have no idea T…“ Josh slurred back.


They were sitting next to Joey and Tyler on a big lounge sofa, while the rest of them were dancing to Shakira’s Hips don’t lie at the dance floor. 


„Dude… which hotel is this?“ Josh asked Joey.


„How the hell I know…“ He babbled. 


Josh was looking at Tyler now, who slowly fell asleep. 


„Bro… wake up… where are we…?“


„Leave me alone…“ He murmured. 


„C…?“


„Hm?“


„Is this… a gay club?“ Justin asked next. 


Josh scanned the dance floor, realizing there were no women around. 


„Yap, looks like a gay club…“


Justin took a closer look as well and suddenly frowned. 


„Does Chris know what he’s doing?“


Josh looked at Chris.


„You mean, if he knows, that the chick with the red wig he’s dancing with isn’t a chick?“ 


„Yeah…“


„It’s not a chick?“ Joey asked confused. 


„Dude! She’s got a beard!“ Justin said. 


Joey tried to focus. 


„Oh shit… it’s a beard!“



„No… not this song, Lu!“ Eve complained.


„It’s fun! Come on!“ Lucy replied.


Mateo and the girls were sitting in one of the VIP lounges in the Kamu Karaoke Bar, located inside the Palazzo. The waitress just brought another round with fruit cocktails and a virgin one for Eve.


„Remember? We rocked that song together at my birthday party when it came out!“


„This is ages ago and before I met him in person!“


„Stop being a grinch!“


Eve rolled her eyes and finally gave in.


Mateo, Heather, Karly and Sarah cheered when Lucy started Justin’s Can’t stop the feeling on the monitor next to their seats. 


Eve and Lucy sang at once. 


„I got this feeling inside my bones, it goes electric wavy when I turn it on…“ 


The rest of them couldn’t hold back themselves and started singing as well. 


„All through my city, all through my home, we’re flyin’ up no ceilin’ when we in our zone…“ 


Finally Eve enjoyed singing the song with her friends and smiled happily all over her face. 


„I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good soul in my feet, I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops, ooh…“



„You’re still his fangirl, hm?“ Mateo teased Eve, when the song ended. 


„Of course I am! He’s amazing!“ Eve said, without thinking. 


Suddenly all eyes were on her. She noticed and immediately flushed. 


„I meant, that he’s an amazing singer.“ 


Mateo saw how uncomfortable Eve felt and changed the subject.


„So, who’s singing with me next? What about Spice Girls?“


„Oh yes!“ Sarah and Heather said at the same time. 


Lucy joined them as well. 


When Wannabe started, Karly stood up from her seat and sat down next to Eve.


„Hey you…“ She slurred, with a shady grin.


Eve grinned back. 


„I’ve got a question for a very long time on my mind and I just realized, this is the right moment to ask.“ Karly explained.


„Then spill.“ Eve replied. 


Karly giggled. Then she came a little bit closer.


„How does it feel like kissing JT?“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story