This was the last thing Eve expected to hear. 


„Really, Karly? That’s your burning question?“ 


She nodded and started giggling again. 


„Why you wanna know that?“


Karly shrugged her shoulders. 


„I’m just curious… I mean… it’s JT…“ 


Eve didn’t know how to deal with the situation and just stared at her. 


„Come on. Please tell me.“ Karly begged. 


„Look.“ Eve finally said. „Kissing JT brought me into very deep trouble. I don’t have any positive feelings when I think about what we’ve done.“


„Oh Eve… that’s not what I meant. I wanna know, if he’s a good kisser or not.“ 


Eve closed her eyes and sighed. Then she answered. 


„Justin is a very good kisser.“ 


Karly squeaked. Eve couldn’t help herself and smirked. 


„Was it sensual and slow or hot and spicy?“


„It was a little bit of everything.“ 


„So, you liked it, hm? I can’t blame you if you did.“


„Yes, I liked it. But it was very wrong and I’m still feeling very ashamed that I let it happen.“


Karly smiled. 


Eve was still wondering why she started this conversation.


„Karly?“


„Yes?“


„Did you have a crush on JT at some point?“


She shook her head.


„Believe me, I love my husband with my whole body and soul. But…“


„But?“


„But tell me one woman who would say no to Justin Timberlake…“ 



The limousine brought Mateo and the girls back to their hotel in the middle of the night. Everybody but Eve was terribly wasted. When they reached their suite, all of them were longing for sleep badly. Lucy was the one who was supposed to share one room with Eve. But as Mateo joined them, Eve was sharing a bed with him instead. Lucy slept with Heather, while the other girls had their beds for themselves. 


After removing her make up and her contact lenses, Eve was grateful to get rid of her ugly dress. She put on a simple white tanktop and grey sweat shorts, before crawling into bed. Mateo was already lying next to her, but wasn’t asleep, yet. Eve kissed his cheek and switch off the light. 


„Good night, Matty.“ She said.


Then she turned around and closed her eyes. 


„Eve…?“ Mateo whispered. 


„Hm?“


„I’m horny.“


Eve raised her upper body and switched on the light again.


„Do you think what I am thinking?“


Mateo nodded. 


„You’re sure we should do this?“


He nodded again.


„But what will the girls say?“


„They won’t notice. We just need to behave quietly.“


Eve started grinning dirty. 


„Okay.“ 



Are you sure this is the right suite?“ Eve asked, standing in front of a bedroom door. 


„Yes, look. That’s what Eric wrote me where to find them.“ Mateo replied and showed her Eric’s text message. 


Eve reassured herself this was the right room, before knocking at the door carefully. Few seconds later Eric opened up.


„Why you brought the bride here, Matty?“ Eric asked surprised.


„She’s horny, as well.“ Mateo explained. 


„I’m not responsible for this.“ He teased, while letting them in.


„Don’t worry, Ricky. It’s my fiancé I’m looking for. Where’s his room?“ 


Eric pointed at the first door on the left. 


„Good luck, mama.“ He said and gave her a wink, before he disappeared with Mateo in his room on the right. 


Eve opened Josh’s door slowly. The room was almost completely dark. She barely recognized Josh lying on the right sight of his bed. She undressed herself in a second and crawled into bed, being completely naked. He was lying on his back, just wearing his briefs. It felt unusual having him on the right side, as he was normally sleeping on the left. 


Eve came closer and started placing gentle kisses at his chest. Her lips moved up his neck slowly and finally met his mouth. She kissed him and bit his lower lip playfully to wake him up. But Josh didn’t react. 


Eve smirked, not giving up that easily. She kissed her way down his body again and made a pause when she reached his stomach. Then she moved her right hand into his briefs slowly. She started playing with his most sensitive parts, while her heart was pounding fast in deep anticipation. But Josh and his dick still didn’t respond. 


„What the hell they did to him tonight?“ Eve was asking herself. 


Being frustrated about the fact, that he was completely knocked off, she laid down in his arm and cuddled up to his chest tightly. She closed her eyes and inhaled his familiar scent. One minute later she fell into a deep sleep.



Justin was completely wasted, but he decided having a shower before going into bed. When he finished, he put on some fresh boxer briefs and let himself fall into bed. 


Before he could drift into sleep, he suddenly heard disturbing noises from the room next to him.


„Oh god, Eric…! Don’t stooooop…!“ 


„Shut the fuck up!!!“ Justin yelled and pounded against the wall. 


„Eric, yeeeees…!“


Twenty minutes passed, but the noises in Eric’s room didn’t stop. Justin was still awake, not being able to fall asleep like this. Being terribly annoyed, he stood up and left his room. He went to Josh’s bedroom and opened the door slowly. As he saw a silhouette lying on the right side of the bed, he went to the left and crawled inside. Sharing one bed with his best friend wasn’t a big deal. They used to do this countless times during *NSYNC. Justin covered himself under the big cozy blanked and finally found some rest. 



It was ten o’clock in the next morning. Few sunbeams found their way through the curtains and lightened Josh’s bedroom up a little bit. Eve was lying at her back, still being fast asleep. She turned to her left side after some time and felt a warm body next to hers. She had no idea what happened in the middle of the night. Intuitively she crawled into Justin’s arm without waking up. Her head and her arm were resting at his naked chest. Her leg was lying above his lower body. Justin didn’t notice what was happening to him, still sleeping peaceful and deep.



„What is Mateo doing here?“ Tyler asked with raspy voice. 


He was sitting at one of the sofas in the living area, just wearing his boxer briefs and a white shirt. His hangover was brutal. He was sipping fresh coffee, hoping some caffeine would makes things better.  


Eric and Mateo just stood up, wearing bathrobes. They let themselves fall at the sofa opposite of Tyler’s. Both were having a terrible headache, as well. 


„Matty was a little needy last night.“ Eric explained. 


„Oh.“ Tyler said. „Now it makes sense, why we landed in a gay club in the end. You play for both teams, right?“


„Sometimes.“ Eric answered and gave Mateo a dirty smile.


„Ya, whatever. Do you know what happened to Timberlake?“ Tyler asked next.


„What do you mean?“ Eric said surprised. 


„His bedroom door is open. But he’s not in there.“ 


„Maybe he’s in the bathroom.“ Mateo replied. 


„No, he isn’t. I already checked, as I was afraid that something might happened to him.“


„That’s weird.“ Eric said. 


„I remember him pounding against our wall and screaming shut the fuck up. Maybe we’ve been a little too noisy?“ Mateo said, with a naughty grin in his face. 


„Then he must be in Josh’s room.“ Tyler assumed. 


„I don’t think so. Eve is with JC.“ Mateo replied. 


„She’s also here?“


„Yes, we sneaked in together.“


Eric was sorting his mind. Then he suddenly stood up.


„What are you doing?“ Mateo wanted to know.


„Checking what’s going on in Jay’s room.“ 


He hurried to Josh’s bedroom door and then opened it up slowly.


„Oh fuck…“ Eric stammered, with breaking voice. 


He saw Eve lying in Justin’s arm. Josh was lying close to them on his belly. Eric noticed Eve’s clothes on the floor. It was more than obvious that she must have been naked. 


Mateo and Tyler jumped up from their sofas and rushed to Josh’s bedroom door as well. 


„What the hell is this???“ Tyler squeaked. 


„Jesus Christ!!!“ Mateo stammered. 


Eric hastily shut the door again and stared at Mateo and Tyler. 


„I knew it!“ He said.


„You knew what?!“ Mateo asked. 


„From the day JT moved into their house, I knew some kinky shit was going on!“ 


Mateo and Tyler frowned. 


„What kinky shit?!“ Tyler wanted to know. 


„A love triangle!“


Mateo shook his head. 


„This is nonsense! I know that woman better than I know myself! She’s not having a love triangle!“


„Then how you would explain what you just witnessed, Matty?!“ Eric squeaked. 


„This is too much for my nerves.“ Tyler said and went back to the sofa. 


Eric and Mateo followed him. Everybody sat down, being lost in thoughts. 


„This is insane… it makes no sense…“ Mateo talked to himself. 


„Does is mean my brother is kind of gay, too?“ Tyler asked. 


„I have no fucking idea…“ Eric replied. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've stolen the idea for that chapter from my very first fanfic I've written. Maybe someone noticed. ;)

Tommorow my little one is having b-day. I'm not sure if I find time to upload the next chapter, but I'll try :)

Hope you still enjoy! 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story